Home

question about updating rosters on original xbox

This is a discussion on question about updating rosters on original xbox within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-24-2009, 07:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
question about updating rosters on original xbox

i whole heartedly apologize if this is has been asked many times and answered many times but i just cant seem to find information about this on the search.

anyway heres my story:
i traded in fifa street 3 for an original xbox, and picked up nfl 2k5 for a dollar. i was contemplating getting madden 10 but ive heard too much about this game so i decided to forgo spending 70 dollars (i live in canada) in order to get this game in hopes of getting nice, updated rosters.

so now that i have the game and system... how do i proceed to update the rosters? i have never owned an xbox before so i dont even know how to connect to the internet without an intruction manual.

do i need action replay to get updated rosters or is there an easier way of doing it?

thanks a lot for the help and i played one exhibition game alrdy with falcons vs browns and i absolutely loved it cause everything felt so authentic. i just cant stand having peerless price and brian fineran as my starting WRs xD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 10:25 PM   #2
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: question about updating rosters on original xbox

Hey FCB, have a good time around here...... dophin did a nice job consolidating much of the 2K5 stuff on his site:

http://www.nfl2k5rosters.com

As far as XBox1, yes, the Action Replay device is about the easiest way to go. GL.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:35 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: question about updating rosters on original xbox

oookay thank you for the information i shall be getting myself an action replay =D

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »