Home

Will trade Madden 10 5 minute demo codes for Playstation 3 conversions.

This is a discussion on Will trade Madden 10 5 minute demo codes for Playstation 3 conversions. within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-21-2009, 09:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Will trade Madden 10 5 minute demo codes for Playstation 3 conversions.

I have 3 extra out of 5 Madden 10 5 min demo codes for the PS3 that I will gladly trade to anyone who will convert Gr18 version3 rosters for 09-10, JSOU's 09-10, or funngun's 09-10 rosters to psv. format. Us PS3 owners get no love. Please someone convert these files and I will email you a code. Thanks.

Last edited by tedrick09; 07-21-2009 at 10:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2009, 09:50 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Will trade Madden 10 5 minute demo codes for Playstation 3 conversions.

Old 07-21-2009, 10:10 AM   #3
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27

1. Your pix aren't coming through.

2. You need permission from the admins. to trade/sell.

3. No one here gives a rat's *** about Madden.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:35 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
1. Your pix aren't coming through.

2. You need permission from the admins. to trade/sell.

3. No one here gives a rat's *** about Madden.

Sorry about the pictures, I can see them fine. I'm not really trading anything. I would simply give someone a code if they converted a roster file. I know that this is a forum for the best game of all time NFL2K5, but no one seems to ever convert files for PS3 owners. I'm just trying to help everyone out who wants to play 2K5 with updated rosters on the PS3. I realize that no one really cares about Madden, but this is a way that someone can try it out to see if it even compares to 2K5 before buying it. I pre-ordered it, but if I don't like the demo I'm not going to buy it. I really want to play this game with 09-10 rosters. Thanks again in advance for anyone that can or will convert these file to psv. format. Please help out the PS3 owners.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:54 AM   #5
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

It seems like you'd be putting someone through a lot of work for a code they can get for free to $5 themselves lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2009, 11:34 AM   #6
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

I wasn't trying to coming across as pricky..... but the bottom line is that this is a small, but pretty tight community. No gimmicks are needed to have something done, but if no one can do it.... then no one can do it. Guys would pay $60 to play Madden EVERY year, but no one wants to spend $60 for a used Xbox, a copy of the game and an Action Replay.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:55 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
I wasn't trying to coming across as pricky..... but the bottom line is that this is a small, but pretty tight community. No gimmicks are needed to have something done, but if no one can do it.... then no one can do it. Guys would pay $60 to play Madden EVERY year, but no one wants to spend $60 for a used Xbox, a copy of the game and an Action Replay.

No problem. I didn't take any offense to your post. I know that most people on this site play on the XBOX and I have a 360, but I'm constantly having problems with it and my original XBOX doesn't work anymore. I'm playing Kingsrosters right now but I loved GR18's 08-09 rosters as well and I really want to play his 09-10 rosters. I know that I didn't have to throw out any gimmicks and that the rosters will eventually be converted. I just thought that I would give something in return for someone's hard work. That's all. Sorry.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:32 PM   #8
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

No need to apologize..... hell, I'm still waiting 4 years for someone to post playbooks! heh

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »