Home

Updated Rosters for the PS2

This is a discussion on Updated Rosters for the PS2 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-15-2006, 03:41 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 18
Smile Updated Rosters for the PS2

Finally its Done. It took me weeks but i wanna thank finn and his editor to make this possible. Great job Finn. These roster have the rookies from last year and this year but from round 1 and 2. Since I max out the player create and the edit names . This is the best i can do. Ratings are offically updated. I would say this is a 80 percent completion rate.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFL2k7(Xport).zip (249.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: zip NFL2K7(MaxDrive).zip (275.7 KB, 66 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2006, 02:23 PM   #2
Rookie

tpaterniti's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Updated Rosters for the PS2

????????????????

Finn doesn't work for PS2
Old 06-17-2006, 10:35 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpaterniti
????????????????

DUh i know that i use his editor for the x-box roster then copy the roster ratings then i edit it on the ps2 roster.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:13 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateprop
Finally its Done. It took me weeks but i wanna thank finn and his editor to make this possible. Great job Finn. These roster have the rookies from last year and this year but from round 1 and 2. Since I max out the player create and the edit names . This is the best i can do. Ratings are offically updated. I would say this is a 80 percent completion rate.
no rookies at all past the 2nd round?

and also, you reached a cap on editing names and creating players is that correct?

so i can't edit scrubs into rookies?
Old 06-18-2006, 02:02 PM   #5
MVP

Radja's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpaterniti
????????????????

i wonder if there is anyone out there that can convert finns editor to work with the ps2? please for the love of all that is good and holy, can someone with programming ability do this.

i will personally contribute a case of beer to whoever figures this out. provided you are over 21 and you drink good beer not mass produced crap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2006, 06:10 PM   #6
Pro

pistonpete's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radja
i wonder if there is anyone out there that can convert finns editor to work with the ps2? please for the love of all that is good and holy, can someone with programming ability do this.

i will personally contribute a case of beer to whoever figures this out. provided you are over 21 and you drink good beer not mass produced crap.

i have been wishing this since day one. but i remember someone on here saying sony placed checksums in the ps2 architecture that causes game freezes when it detects files or data altered by outside manipulation. even with that, there has to be a way to do it- i mean for every action there's an opposite and equal reaction. but, it's probably not worth it to do so considering the time and effort that has to be involved. this whole things making me want to buy a used xbox just to play with updated rosters. but since i own a 360 i really can't justify the purchase. by the way tpaterniti has a post draft class roster posted here i think; i think it has more rookies included than the above. btw, kudos to everyone who takes the time to edit rosters for both systems, you guys make a two year old game even more worthwhile.

pistonpete
Old 06-18-2006, 09:18 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddeninyoeye
no rookies at all past the 2nd round?

and also, you reached a cap on editing names and creating players is that correct?

so i can't edit scrubs into rookies?
Yeah sorry I tried but since there a cap on editing player names which is dumb i cant edit anymore players that are not in the nfl anymore and reuse them. PS2 is very limited not like the x-box. So its better to buy a x-box if you want to play nfl2k5 in the near future. Cause this is it for the PS2. 2007 rookies will not fit on this game unless somebody come up with a program to trick the checksum.
Old 07-05-2006, 12:53 PM   #8
Rookie

es0090's Arena

OVR: 2

Thanks, I love 2k5, and all the time the MLB2k6 is taking to update, I haven't touched the football game. Now if I can only find an MLB2k6 correct updated roster

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »