Home

Having promblems loading rosters

This is a discussion on Having promblems loading rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-27-2005, 09:30 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 10
Having promblems loading rosters

I can get every game save to load but the 2K5 rosters. I tried loading it from my AR card and I even tried loading it onto my HDD then loading it from there and it still doesn't work. I used to know what file to delete from the zip file to get it to work but forgot which one. Any help someone could give me would be deeply appreciated. I haven't played any football yet this season since I don't play Madden and I can't seem to get these 2K5 rosters to work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2005, 03:34 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Having promblems loading rosters

This community has turned to crap. No help huh?!
Old 09-29-2005, 03:54 PM   #3
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgeist
I can get every game save to load but the 2K5 rosters. I tried loading it from my AR card and I even tried loading it onto my HDD then loading it from there and it still doesn't work. I used to know what file to delete from the zip file to get it to work but forgot which one. Any help someone could give me would be deeply appreciated. I haven't played any football yet this season since I don't play Madden and I can't seem to get these 2K5 rosters to work.

Whats up bro that file you're referencing to would be that...datelinfo.xbx.

I remember with the old ARs and some file you would have to delete it in order to load a file but I haven't seen that problem in quite awhile now,try it and get back to me.

I'm still here but with so many post why not just PM somebody you know to help out...you never asked me and I don't mind helping out if I can bro.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Old 09-30-2005, 12:21 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Whats up bro that file you're referencing to would be that...datelinfo.xbx.

I remember with the old ARs and some file you would have to delete it in order to load a file but I haven't seen that problem in quite awhile now,try it and get back to me.

I'm still here but with so many post why not just PM somebody you know to help out...you never asked me and I don't mind helping out if I can bro.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Thanks. Yeah I run into that problem with all my stuff. I still have a launch Xbox and my AR is pretty old too. I guess getting something first or early doesn't have its perks.
Old 09-30-2005, 02:09 PM   #5
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgeist
Thanks. Yeah I run into that problem with all my stuff. I still have a launch Xbox and my AR is pretty old too. I guess getting something first or early doesn't have its perks.
If you want to send me your memory card I'll be glad to place the file on there for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2005, 09:11 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

After we dl the file do we have to unzip it? Or do we just delete that one file and load it to our card though AR? Thanks in advance!
Old 09-30-2005, 09:33 PM   #7
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonknight
After we dl the file do we have to unzip it? Or do we just delete that one file and load it to our card though AR? Thanks in advance!

Your situation may not be the same as his so what I'd recommend is following the instructions that came with your AR device until you run into any such issues as to avoid any damage to your system or the AR device itself if at that time you should happen to be experiencing difficulties let us know just what they are and perhaps someone could offer some sound advise but his sitution and circumstances may not be the same as yours.

In most cases nothing is either taken or added to the file and the process is quick and simple as point,place,click and drag and takes about 20 sec. to complete per instructions that came included with the AR device.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 10-01-2005 at 01:06 AM.
Old 10-01-2005, 12:31 AM   #8
MVP

I still didn't get Canyman's save to work but Nickchew's and Thegame's worked. I didn't change any of the file to get the other 2 saves to work. Thanx for the help guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »