Home

Old 04-27-2005, 08:33 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Changing Defense

Can someone tell me all the teams that are switching defenses this year. I know Dallas is one. And what teams wears all black shoes.

Gamertag XRob da Realist

Last edited by xrob; 04-27-2005 at 08:35 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2005, 08:38 AM   #2
jmc
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Channging Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Can someone tell me all the teams that are switching defenses this year. I know Dallas is one.
49ers 3-4, ravens 4-3, browns 3-4
Old 04-27-2005, 08:57 AM   #3
MVP

noplace's Arena

Re: Changing Defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Can someone tell me all the teams that are switching defenses this year. I know Dallas is one. And what teams wears all black shoes.
I can help with the shoes. These team wore them last year and I had to update some of them
Seattle, Philly, Panthers, Saints, Atlanta, Jaguars, Bears, Jets, TB, Colts, Bengals, and Lions. I used shoe number 4 they look the best to me.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:59 AM   #4
MVP

noplace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc
49ers 3-4, ravens 4-3, browns 3-4
I think the Raiders but not sure.
Old 04-27-2005, 09:03 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 11

Ravens going back to 4-3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2005, 11:31 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 4

raiders going back to 4-3 mainly also
Old 04-27-2005, 11:32 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 4

XROB......... even tho some teams are changing to that and you can make them custom playbooks thats not gonna help when you play against them in a franchise, cause u cant give them their cutsom playbook as default in the game, so if i start a franchise with my Jets, when I play the ravens there still going to be using their stupid 3-4 on me cause i am not controlling the ravens, you know what i mean??
Old 04-27-2005, 11:53 AM   #8
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmogs10
XROB......... even tho some teams are changing to that and you can make them custom playbooks thats not gonna help when you play against them in a franchise, cause u cant give them their cutsom playbook as default in the game, so if i start a franchise with my Jets, when I play the ravens there still going to be using their stupid 3-4 on me cause i am not controlling the ravens, you know what i mean??
Couldn't you select to control all teams and only play the Jets games and simulate the others? This way all the teams would use the correct defenses.

Then after the season is over, switch the other teams back to CPU so they can do the draft and make offseason moves. Unfortunately, I think you would have to select all the teams again when the next season starts and set all the defensives again in the next season.

Since the are no trades in the NFL during the year (99% of the time), you really don't need the CPU to make management decisions during the year.

Just a thought.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »