Home

Computer Wake Forest demoted to FCS in my dynasty [NCAA 14]

This is a discussion on Computer Wake Forest demoted to FCS in my dynasty [NCAA 14] within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-22-2021, 10:57 AM   #1
Rookie

Tyro11's Arena

OVR: 0
Computer Wake Forest demoted to FCS in my dynasty [NCAA 14]

So I have played many (MANY) NCAA dynasties over the years spanning probably well-over several hundred seasons, and I had a first in year 7 of my current one. I have been doing an annual conference realignment where I usually shift around ten total teams from Indy to P5 conferences (or vice versa) OR Indy to G5 conferences (or vice versa).

In the off-season I moved Wake Forest from Independent to AAC. I was certain I had done it. But when I checked the conference standings several games into the year, I noticed Wake Forest was still an Independent so I just assumed I had messed up.

By the end of the year, the lowly Wake Forest had accumulated an impressive 9-3 record. Impressed, I decided to look into who exactly they defeated. Unexpectedly, their entire schedule was against FCS teams (FCS W, FCS MW, FCS E etc.).

I was completely confused at this point and hoped to get an explanation the next off-season on what had happened. When I got back to the conference realignment, Wake Forest was not an option for Independent or AAC. They were not in any conference at all.

I am not sure if they are capable of being ranked in the Top 25, and I didn't pay attention enough to see if they made a bowl game. If that is true, it seems like Wake Forest truly was glitched and ironically/accidentally demoted to the FCS.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »