Home

Do you think user controlled defenders are prioritized?

This is a discussion on Do you think user controlled defenders are prioritized? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-17-2013, 03:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Do you think user controlled defenders are prioritized?

I typically use the SS and don't switch off unless it's a deep pass and I'm blitzing or covering the flat. I've noticed that whenever the play is on the opposite side of the field and I'm in pursuit and there is one or more teammates beside me that the CPU blockers will always block me and let my CPU defender go. For example, it was the end of the game and I was in a 4 deep for the hailmary. The CPU ended up just dumping it off instead. I was in pursuit with 4 other defenders and the CPU had one blocker peel back and block me out of 5 of us. I notice this all the time.

I also notice that if I'm blitizing my SS off the right side, I will often get blocked by the LG peeling back by the QB.

Do you think the CPU prioritizes the User controlled defender over a CPU controlled defender?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2013, 04:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Do you think user controlled defenders are prioritized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthomas125
I typically use the SS and don't switch off unless it's a deep pass and I'm blitzing or covering the flat. I've noticed that whenever the play is on the opposite side of the field and I'm in pursuit and there is one or more teammates beside me that the CPU blockers will always block me and let my CPU defender go. For example, it was the end of the game and I was in a 4 deep for the hailmary. The CPU ended up just dumping it off instead. I was in pursuit with 4 other defenders and the CPU had one blocker peel back and block me out of 5 of us. I notice this all the time.

I also notice that if I'm blitizing my SS off the right side, I will often get blocked by the LG peeling back by the QB.

Do you think the CPU prioritizes the User controlled defender over a CPU controlled defender?
Yes.

I user control the ILB and the CPU always tries to test my stick skills. I do the same in online user vs user games.
Old 12-17-2013, 04:58 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 20

Why yes I do. I also think the extent to which you execute your assignment, regardless if you're around the ball or not, effects the outcome of the play.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:44 PM   #4
bb9
Rookie

bb9's Arena

OVR: 4

I've noticed that the ball carrier seems to react to me (the FS) rather than the defenders right in front of him.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:30 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
Why yes I do. I also think the extent to which you execute your assignment, regardless if you're around the ball or not, effects the outcome of the play.
That's interesting. I've never thought about this. I'm going to pay more attention to this.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »