Home

EA Sports College Football 25 Reveal Trailer - Wear and Tear, CampusIQ, and More

This is a discussion on EA Sports College Football 25 Reveal Trailer - Wear and Tear, CampusIQ, and More within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 05-19-2024, 01:42 PM   #193
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Reveal Trailer - Wear and Tear System, CompusIQ, Co

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaBarber
95% sure they said armed services cannot have player likeness in the game so that could be it
Service academy players cannot receive compensation in NIL deals due to being government employees. EA was trying to explore avenues to where they could still get them in the game without compensation if possible. Nothing had been set in stone. Some thought they may have been able to have the players opt in for free, but it seems that may not be the case.

― Plato
Old 05-19-2024, 02:08 PM   #194
MVP

Shaffer26's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: EA Sports College Football 25 Reveal Trailer - Wear and Tear System, CompusIQ, Co

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaBarber
95% sure they said armed services cannot have player likeness in the game so that could be it
In referencing the trailer, I looked at Army's 2024 roster and only one player matched via skin tone and jersey number. They'll be generic.
Old 05-19-2024, 07:54 PM   #195
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

https://twitter.com/ReceDavis/status...EnM6aTypg&s=19

250 hours is insane. Fowler put in 115 hours. Makes sense with the disparity. Rece Davis is a part of the B Team that covers the rest of the lesser tier games. It really seems like they put in 500+ hours alone in commentary when you consider all the names

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2024, 09:23 PM   #196
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

I'd like to imagine that in that commentary, they had the foresight to record not only current players' names but also just record a bunch of first and last names that can be spliced together for recruits.
Old 05-19-2024, 09:37 PM   #197
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown9
I'd like to imagine that in that commentary, they had the foresight to record not only current players' names but also just record a bunch of first and last names that can be spliced together for recruits.
Even if it's just last names, I hope they went over as many names as possible. Once we get to year 3 and most of the current active players are gone, I do hope the commentators say most of the new players names.
Old 05-20-2024, 01:30 AM   #198
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaffer26
Welcome to the club!

You will be fine with any HDMI cord, some are better than others though.
It's a digital signal so it doesn't really matter what HDMI cord you have. I mean the cheapest ones might not last as long if you're plugging and unplugging them all the time but whatever Amazon has is going to give exactly the same picture as whatever the latest gold plated branded super cable is.
Old 05-20-2024, 08:37 AM   #199
Rookie

SamDezzy43's Arena

OVR: 0

I’ve read a few people say more information is coming on Tuesday, I haven’t seen anything about it - can anyone confirm?
Old 05-20-2024, 08:38 AM   #200
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamDezzy43
I’ve read a few people say more information is coming on Tuesday, I haven’t seen anything about it - can anyone confirm?
Would be nice but nom honestly I haven't seen anything hopefully it's true & we get some answers to some questions we have!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Operation Sports mobile app
ChiefsFan4Life once a ChiefsFan Always a Chiefs Fan! & A pround member of Chiefs Kingdom & the #1 Fan in the world of the 4x Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs!

Kansas #1 Kansas City Chiefs Fan!
Kansas #1 Kansas Basketball Fan! Rock Chalk!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »