Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: Who did you vote for in the 2020 election?
Donald Trump 8 8.42%
Joe Biden 75 78.95%
Third Party 3 3.16%
Did Not Vote 9 9.47%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2020, 03:32 PM   #1
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

2020 Who did you vote for thread.

Yes, I know this board is 150% for Biden but maybe a private poll will bring out all the shy Trump voters. (Answers are private)

NobodyHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 04:15 PM   #2
stevew
Hall Of Famer

nothing gets me more excited to head to the polls than the opportunity to vote for my 11th and 14th favorite primary candidates.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 04:17 PM   #3
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
nothing gets me more excited to head to the polls than the opportunity to vote for my 11th and 14th favorite primary candidates.

You could be dealing with the absurdity of the "jungle primary" rules for one of the U.S.Senate seats in Georgia. Then you'd be able to vote for that 14th place finisher in November
Old 11-03-2020, 04:18 PM   #4
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
You could be dealing with the absurdity of the "jungle primary" rules for one of the U.S.Senate seats in Georgia. Then you'd be able to vote for that 14th place finisher in November

oh yeah, i saw that. Stupid tone deaf lady wouldn't just drop out even though nobody likes her.
Old 11-03-2020, 04:27 PM   #5
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
oh yeah, i saw that. Stupid tone deaf lady wouldn't just drop out even though nobody likes her.

There's (literally) 20 fucking candidates in that race today. All so we can cut down to two and do it all over again in January
Old 11-03-2020, 04:28 PM   #6
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
but maybe a private poll will bring out all the shy Trump voters. (Answers are private)

So far that hasn't seem to work all that well .
Old 11-03-2020, 04:29 PM   #7
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

She has a very very good chance of making it to the runoff (I'm guessing you are referring to Loeffler?), so I think at least some people like her.

Here is RCP polling on it:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ary-7069.html#!

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 11-03-2020 at 04:30 PM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 04:43 PM   #8
stevew
Hall Of Famer

ah, i thought i saw her in that 17% range recently.
Old 11-03-2020, 04:45 PM   #9
larrymcg421
Head Coach

I loved Warnock's ad where he talks about making sure you scroll to the bottom to find his name. All of his ads have been excellent.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 05:07 PM   #10
molson
General Manager

Does FOFC get any electoral votes?
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 05:35 PM   #11
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I wonder how many of us misclicked and clicked on the wrong name.

I sure did X_X
Old 11-03-2020, 06:00 PM   #12
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Did your vote for Buchanan again?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 06:06 PM   #13
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post

I sure did X_X

Mis-clicked Biden, eh?

Old 11-03-2020, 06:19 PM   #14
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Mis-clicked Biden, eh?

You know what, It's a special occasion, so I'm going to bring back a classic.

AH KEEL YOU NOW!
Old 11-03-2020, 07:57 PM   #15
Vegas Vic
Checkraising Tourists

Fox News updated analytics just gave Biden an 89% chance of winning North Carolina.
Vegas Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 08:23 PM   #16
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Does FOFC get any electoral votes?

It damn well should
Old 11-06-2020, 03:38 PM   #17
mtolson
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:

I sure did X_X

I actually click Trump while scrolling the screen and about had a damn panic attack. Of course it was easy to correct but my initial reaction was OMG OMG OMG
mtolson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 03:43 PM   #18
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

This vote spread looks mail in ballots in Pennsylvania...
Old 11-06-2020, 03:48 PM   #19
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

I can't vote in this one on my cell phone, but I think it is pretty obvious who voted for: Pat Paulsen

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited by GrantDawg : 11-06-2020 at 03:49 PM.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 03:49 PM   #20
SackAttack
Head Coach

Buttigieg in the primary, Biden (despite my strong preference that we be done with 70+ aged Presidents) in the general.

Getting Trump out before he can do any more damage took priority over casting a protest vote for younger blood in the Oval Office.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 04:06 PM   #21
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

"Teve Torbes, At Buchanan, Dob Bole, and Lamar Alexander #2"

(such a random, obscure sketch at this point but still cracks me up)

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 06:48 AM   #22
Edward64
Head Coach

I would love to hear from the 7 that voted for Trump, your thoughts & reactions, fears and hopes, and also to vent.

And although many here disagree with you, I think they would like to hear your perspective also.

I get there is little benefit to you as it may just a setup to be ridiculed by some of the radical left people on this board but I think it would be educational for the rest of us. Hopefully, there are enough moderates on this board that will defend your right to express yourself.

If so inclined to participate, couple question I would like you to answer are:

1) Do you believe the election was stolen, fraudulent etc.? Do you believe Trump should concede and continue with the transition or do you want Trump to continue fighting on?

2) Are you completely against Biden (e.g. hate him, think he will take us downhill etc.) or are you "okay" with Biden but just preferred Trump much more?

Any other questions from anyone?
Edward64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 12:23 PM   #23
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I was one of the seven, but I was a misclick.
Old 11-08-2020, 08:16 PM   #24
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
I would love to hear from the 7 that voted for Trump, your thoughts & reactions, fears and hopes, and also to vent.

And although many here disagree with you, I think they would like to hear your perspective also.

I get there is little benefit to you as it may just a setup to be ridiculed by some of the radical left people on this board but I think it would be educational for the rest of us. Hopefully, there are enough moderates on this board that will defend your right to express yourself.

If so inclined to participate, couple question I would like you to answer are:

1) Do you believe the election was stolen, fraudulent etc.? Do you believe Trump should concede and continue with the transition or do you want Trump to continue fighting on?

Its done, move on with the transition. Voted for him primarily because Jo from the Libertarian party did nothing for me. I do believe had COVID not happened Trump would have won. Things were humming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward64 View Post
2) Are you completely against Biden (e.g. hate him, think he will take us downhill etc.) or are you "okay" with Biden but just preferred Trump much more?

Any other questions from anyone?

I am not against Biden, Harris is the one that concerns me. I do believe Biden will not finish the term and that even there he is not all there mentally. Not that I preferred Trump all that much more, but I did prefer him to the ticket that was. Now if you had Tim Kaine with Biden, I would have given that ticket a hard look and might have pulled the trigger for it.

That said, for me the election was not bad. I was never a Trump fan. But, Biden knocks Trump out, and hopefully the family as well. No coattails for Biden hopefully means the Democrats take the message and govern towards the center, and not towards the left.

Personally, I am very conservative fiscally, but socially, as long as what you do does not impact me or others, have at it (so I fall in the middle there, classic I might not agree with it, but will defend your right to do it). Even is it is something I do not condone. I am not going to wave flags encouraging LBG to tie the knot, but I will vouch for your ability to do so. Transgender is a bit different, if you are over the age of 21, have at it, if you want to cut things off or add things, go for it. I think trying to be gender neutral with developing kids is wrong. I have seen more damage done there than not. For more context, I have seen more gender "neutral" parents pushing the opposite gender norms on kids rather than truly being neutral.

My fear is that we are going to see parties do what the Democrats did this time around, put up a milquetoast candidate (Biden) and then have the party favorite as a VP, then force out the President. I will be surprised if Biden is still President in a year.

My questions for those on the board, taking racism and Russia out of the equation, why were you so diametrically opposed to Trump? If anything, the Democrats could have gotten something done with him if they were not categorizing him as the spawn of Satan. Trump was a Populist, and thus not a hard right candidate. Prior to COVID, in which no matter what he did was going to be wrong (for the record I do not think anyone would have handled it well, pandemic task force by Obama or not), how was the economy bad for minorities?
Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 08:17 PM   #25
Vegas Vic
Checkraising Tourists

Quote:

This thread reminds me of the thousands of Jewish voters in Palm Beach County, FL who accidentally voted for anti-Semite Pat Buchanan in the 2000 election, due to a confusing ballot.
Vegas Vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 08:28 PM   #26
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer View Post

My fear is that we are going to see parties do what the Democrats did this time around, put up a milquetoast candidate (Biden) and then have the party favorite as a VP, then force out the President. I will be surprised if Biden is still President in a year.

No offense, but this is like QAnon level thinking to me. Pelosi is literally speaking out against the hard left and you think she's going to force out Biden? How is Harris a party favorite when she got 2% in the primary?

Quote:
My questions for those on the board, taking racism and Russia out of the equation, why were you so diametrically opposed to Trump? If anything, the Democrats could have gotten something done with him if they were not categorizing him as the spawn of Satan. Trump was a Populist, and thus not a hard right candidate.

Aside from that, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln? Racism was core to who Trump was. It was part and parcel of his cruelty in the Muslim ban, forced separation at the border, demonizing aslyum seekers, even demonizing regular documented immigrants.

Trump was only a populist when running for office in 2016. He abandoned that quick. His tax plan was a big giveaway to the rich. The promised infrastructure plans and government provided child care plans never materialized. It was a grift and giveaway to the rich. Government programs to help the poor (generally what populists end up increasing) were slashed. He lied about being a populist, at least economically.
Old 11-08-2020, 08:28 PM   #27
Butter
Coordinator

"Taking racism out of the equation".

Are you serious with this?

I just can't envision a scenario where I decided that my 401k was more important than human rights. But whatever
Old 11-08-2020, 08:32 PM   #28
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I am not against Biden, Harris is the one that concerns me. I do believe Biden will not finish the term and that even there he is not all there mentally.

You think he's going to die or be removed? Like I don't see either but I mean, death, you never know but being removed and replaced with Harris? I'll eat my proverbial hat if something like that comes to pass.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 11-08-2020 at 08:33 PM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 08:35 PM   #29
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

First of all I salute Warhammer for his post and earnestly hope it is given the respect it deserves. ETA: unfortunately that didn't last even the time it took me to make this post. Still, was a thought.

As someone who voted for Biden, the reasons I was opposed to Trump:

** Character is king. Nothing else matters in a statesman if they don't have a moral compass. Modern politicians lying isn't new, but Trump took it to a whole other level. Presidential power, even when properly restrained but esp. now that it isn't, must be restrained within the framework of someone doing what they believe is right. New lows were found here at times on a daily basis.

** Gross incompetence. He literally didn't do basic elements of the job of being president. The appointments left unfilled, the way he treated security briefings, the fake news stuff when dealing with demonstrably true reports he didn't like, the expectation of people in the administration to be loyal to him above loyalty to the country/American public, etc. I think Trump is the first modern President to literally not do the basic requirements of the job.

** Abuse of power. The executive order regarding the border with Mexico, the Garland/Barrett hypocritical juxtaposition, and other similar episodes. Other than Kavanaugh, I approve of his SCOTUS justices but there's no point in appointing good consitutional justices if you tolerate the chief executive trampling the Constitution.

There's overlap here and more than I could mention, but these are key elements here. Note than none of it is about policy. Trump didn't clear the bar at which policy is even relevant in my mind. Despite my many differences with the Democratic Party which roughly equal my agreements with them, voting for Biden was a vote for somebody who would do the job and not embarass the office he holds on a daily basis to nearly the same degree. I wish Biden was less of what has come to be expected from a modern politician, but i wish many things. Given the comparison between the two, he's not interested in restoring most of what I think needs to be restored, but he's not aggressively trashing it to nearly the degree Trump was either. He buys America time in the unlikely event we decide to come to our collective senses, and to my mind will be somewhat less divisive and destructive.

Last edited by Brian Swartz : 11-08-2020 at 08:38 PM.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 08:45 PM   #30
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

gross
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 08:49 PM   #31
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Swartz View Post
First of all I salute Warhammer for his post and earnestly hope it is given the respect it deserves. ETA: unfortunately that didn't last even the time it took me to make this post. Still, was a thought.

FWIW, I don't think it's gotten to that level yet but I'll repost my original just to reiterate my request.

Quote:

Old 11-08-2020, 08:51 PM   #32
Butter
Coordinator

The casual dismissal of racism is morally repugnant. I'm so sorry if that derails the dialogue
Old 11-08-2020, 08:56 PM   #33
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

I don't think he did that. Warhammer can speak for himself if he wishes, but I read it as basically wanting opinions on other issues, since Trump's record vis a vis racism and Russia has been discussed to death around here and there's no need to revisit it yet again, we all know what we all think about that.

There's nothing about that which is dismissive, it's just 'let's talk about other aspects'.
Old 11-08-2020, 09:00 PM   #34
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
I don't think he did that. Warhammer can speak for himself if he wishes, but I read it as basically wanting opinions on other issues, since Trump's record vis a vis racism and Russia has been discussed to death around here and there's no need to revisit it yet again, we all know what we all think about that.

There's nothing about that which is dismissive, it's just 'let's talk about other aspects'.

Much better than what I was going to post.
Old 11-08-2020, 09:22 PM   #35
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I read it as basically wanting opinions on other issues, since Trump's record vis a vis racism and Russia has been discussed to death around here and there's no need to revisit it yet again

And if he left it there, sure, I guess. But the next sentence he talks about the Democrats could have gotten something done with him if they didn't treat him as the spawn of Satan (which I also disagree with because he never was interested in any deals, but that's something different). The level of racism, imo, justifies treating him (the President) as the spawn of Satan. So I think he poisoned the well of his own argument.

I think Butter, and myself, read it if you got over his racism maybe you could have done something with him.
Old 11-08-2020, 09:40 PM   #36
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui
The level of racism, imo, justifies treating him (the President) as the spawn of Satan.

Thank you for posting this, truly. I think it crystallizes the differences in how we think better than any other exchange I've ever encountered in the history of our engagement on this board.
Old 11-08-2020, 09:56 PM   #37
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

And I actually do mean it as a theological principle as well. I have called him an anti Christ before (not THE anti Christ from Revelation, mind). He simply acted in all ways anthetical to Christ, IMO, which matters more to me than perhaps some others on the left, on this board and otherwise - though there are a lot of us who are influenced that way, on this board and otherwise (my politics is informed by my theology - it is why I am no longer the Republican I was when I was atheist)
Old 11-08-2020, 10:05 PM   #38
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
My questions for those on the board, taking racism and Russia out of the equation, why were you so diametrically opposed to Trump? If anything, the Democrats could have gotten something done with him if they were not categorizing him as the spawn of Satan. Trump was a Populist, and thus not a hard right candidate. Prior to COVID, in which no matter what he did was going to be wrong (for the record I do not think anyone would have handled it well, pandemic task force by Obama or not), how was the economy bad for minorities?

Thanks for answering my questions.

To answer your questions in return:

There are Trump policies I agree with and those that I disagree with. Nothing new & normal, same story with Obama and GWB.

My top 2 beefs with Trump are:

(1) I agree with Brian on character. Narcissistic, lies needlessly, no moral compass

I don't fully agree with Brian on gross incompetence and less so on abuse of power. The one gross incompetence that stands out is his ...

(2) Response to coronavirus. I'm on record on not blaming Trump for the early days and have also said I don't think Hillary could have done that much better early on. However, there is a point where he refusal on the science and his cavalier attitude (and solutions) was clearly gross incompetence.

Regarding your last question on economy being bad for minorities pre-covid? I don't think it was bad.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:11 PM   #39
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Just on a practical note, what could Trump and Dems agree on that would also make it past the GOP Senate? It wasn't infrastructure, as Dems were willing to spend trillions. It wasn't another relief bill, as Dems were again willing to spend trillions. It wasn't a big crime bill, as Dems would have gone much further than the passed bill.

Trump was smart enough to realize people like getting things from the government, and he didn't give a shit about the deficit, so there was a lot to spend. The GOP Senate, and their allies in the WH though, blocked most of it from taking shape. Dems and Trump could have done things, but the GOP isn't about to let government expand.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:14 PM   #40
cuervo72
Head Coach

Even w/o racism and Russia, he is a con man, a liar, probably a rapist, has no sense of morality, filled the government with relatives, cronies, yes men, thieves, had a total disregard for science, was willing to do anything to the environment for the sake of making a buck...
Old 11-09-2020, 01:23 AM   #41
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Not going to bother quoting everyone individually and it is late here, Brian hit the nail on the head. The racism and Russia issues have been discussed to death.

With regards to Harris, she and Booker were the darlings of the party at the start of the primaries. I think they ran in the same lane and neither got traction. The party then stuck her on the ticket so they could get who they want in the position they want. Not sure if it was one of my many posts I typed up and then deleted, but I admit this is a very tinfoil hat thought, but one that is entirely plausible the way things have played out, also with the little slips regarding the Harris presidency.

With regards to character, I agree with what others have posted, it is heinous, but do you follow someone who says bad things, but does what you want, or someone who speaks nicely but does things you don’t want?

As Cuervo pointed out, the people he surrounded himself with were not ideal. I would argue thieves and yes men have been par for the course in DC for a long time. When you look at most people in DC as being liars and thieves, I tend to give a pass to someone who is upfront about it. Versus someone who claims to be one thing and is something else, like a Jerry Falwell type.

I think I might be done with the thread at this point. I do believe that dialogue and understanding is the way we move ahead as a country, but given how much time it takes me to put together a post, only to feel like a pariah, I’ve got better things to do.
Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 06:37 AM   #42
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

If you think Booker and Harris were the darlings of the party, it just shows how little you understand the Dems.
Old 11-09-2020, 07:21 AM   #43
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
I think I might be done with the thread at this point. I do believe that dialogue and understanding is the way we move ahead as a country, but given how much time it takes me to put together a post, only to feel like a pariah, I’ve got better things to do.

Understood.

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts.
Old 11-09-2020, 07:28 AM   #44
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuervo72 View Post
Even w/o racism and Russia, he is a con man, a liar, probably a rapist, has no sense of morality, filled the government with relatives, cronies, yes men, thieves, had a total disregard for science, was willing to do anything to the environment for the sake of making a buck...

and now he is literally trying to invalidate our democracy. Millions have served and died for our most basic right to vote, and he is determined to render their sacrifices meaningless.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 07:45 AM   #45
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Perhaps you made a Freudian click
Old 11-09-2020, 08:57 AM   #46
Butter
Coordinator

I don't know that there is a path forward and mutual understanding to be had between anti-Trumpers and those who believe that Trump was just simply a continuation of Washington business-as-usual. The latter people have a fundamental mistrust of government that is not reconcilable.
Old 11-09-2020, 10:08 AM   #47
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
If you think Booker and Harris were the darlings of the party, it just shows how little you understand the Dems.

Yeah. This is that part that is so utterly strange to me. If Harris and Booker were darlings of the party... don't you think they would have done better in the primaries? Harris dropped out because she ran out of money.

Neither are in the Senate Minority Leadership.

They are both well known Senators, but far less 'darlings' of the party than, say, Senator Warren.
Old 11-09-2020, 10:15 AM   #48
miami_fan
Coordinator

As much as I hate to admit it, I have to be honest with myself. If I had to do a pie chart, I voted AGAINST more than I voted for. Most of what I voted for were further down the ballot. As such, the best way to describe my emotions towards the election is relief.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 10:22 AM   #49
Edward64
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami_fan View Post
As much as I hate to admit it, I have to be honest with myself. If I had to do a pie chart, I voted AGAINST more than I voted for. Most of what I voted for were further down the ballot. As such, the best way to describe my emotions towards the election is relief.

Thanks for the response.

Can you also answer my first question?

Quote:
Old 11-09-2020, 10:29 AM   #50
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:

So I'd like to address this, because I've seen you mention it before (that Trump wasn't a real Republican, he was an outsider). I'll tell you why that never passed the sniff test for me. Steve Bannon. Stephen Miller. Michael Flynn. These aren't the people you surround yourself with if you're not a hard right person.

I mean, there was an issue I strongly agreed with Trump on during the primaries - overturning the law that didn't allow the Government to negotiate with drug manufacturers. Trump got elected, had one meeting with drug manufacturers and Republicans, and completely did a 180 on that promise.

Also, if he wasn't hard right, how do you explain his judicial nominations? There's no centrist there. There's no compromise pick there.

In a vacuum, I'd agree that the idea of Trump could be useful for Dems to work with him and move around Republicans. The problem with Trump is that he doesn't know enough on his own. I mean, the guy who thought SCOTUS would "look at Hillary's e-mails" just doesn't understand how government works on a basic level. I'd put up good money and give good odds to anyone that he couldn't come close to passing the citizenship test. Since he doesn't know that much, he's largely relying on the people who surrounded him to make these decisions.

So yeah, even if we take racism and Russia out, two big reasons I don't like him, then I still have a problem with his entire approach to the Presidency because the end result is hard right even if Trump's inclinations are more pure populism that doesn't necessarily lean one way or another.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote