Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-03-2003, 10:30 PM   #1
Sidhe
H.S. Freshman Team

FOF4 Question..

I hope this is the right place for it.. I never see any talk about the game here anymore!

I want to rename all the teams and move them to different cities to build my own league. Is this possible in FOF4 (I'm pretty sure it isn't..) If it isn't possible in game, is there a way to do it with a hak or something?

Thanks!

Sidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 10:45 PM   #2
sabotai
General Manager

Well changing the nicknames of them all is possible. Just go to Global Game Options and click on Edit Franchise Nicknames.

You can't MOVE the teams, but what you can do it Edit the city names. Of couse, all their info will be wrong (Lat, Long, Weather...everything). But if you don't care about that...
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 11:27 PM   #3
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I hope this is the right place for it.. I never see any talk about the game here anymore!

I've been playing the heck out of v4..... it takes me hours to go through the free agency/draft portions of the game. Since I've been to the playoffs 7 straight times, I haven't been able to see what a rookie impact player can do as I pick very high year after year. This year I changed all of that and traded 2 high picks and my veteran RB for the 5th pick in the draft for 2009. There was a stud RB with a HUGE upside sitting there and I wanted him badly. Pick 1 went by... QB.... pick 2....... T.... pick 3.... DT.... pick 4.... T... Ok, now is the time as the team who has the 6th pick needs a RB. I trade 2 draft picks and my veteran RB for the 5th overall pick. HE'S MINE!

Anyhow, to make a long story short, he ran for 85 yards in his opening debut at home, averaging 6.1 ypc. It's exciting watching your 6yr rookie RB run the ball!

Todd
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote