High School Varsity

Post Price fired

Link

Wow

bigdawg2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 02:35 PM   #2
MylesKnight
College Benchwarmer

Roll Tide!! (LMAO!!) Nothing like a bit of trouble in $EC-land...

Look at it this way though Mike Price, you leave 'Bama with the least amount of losses in Crimson Tide Football History.. Quite an accomplishment..

One more time, everybody.. ROLL TIDE!!
Old 05-03-2003, 02:48 PM   #3
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

I hear there is a nice waterboy position back at WSU.
Old 05-03-2003, 02:56 PM   #4
TroyF
Coordinator

I feel horribly for the players. They are the real losers in this entire mess. First, coach Fran begs them to stay a year before running off to A&M without as much as a good-bye. Then they hire Price who works on an entire new offense with them all spring only to watch him take off.

As for Price. . . no sympathy. He was asked in many interviews how he'd handle the pressure of Alabama. He said he was ready for it. He was wrong.

I still can't believe he didn't sign the contract. Incredible.

TroyF
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 03:04 PM   #5
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Well, I guess the price was wrong..

But i got a odd feeling Alabama has someone better lined up.. just a hunch really..

I'm not a big fan of coachs who lie to their players then leave at the first inkling of a diffrent job(Fran/John L Smith).. But this is a sad day for the Alabama Players.. feel sorry for them, But laugh at the program
Ragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 03:16 PM   #6
Blackadar
Retired

I still can't figure out why the hell he was fired. It sounds like he went to a tittie bar. What's the big deal?
Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 03:22 PM   #7
tucker342
Pro Starter

you've got to feel sorry for the players...
tucker342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 03:32 PM   #8
MylesKnight
College Benchwarmer

Guys, now don't get me wrong here, I do understand what you're saying and everything... but.... when situations like these arise where a coach is fired for something or another or doesn't tell his players he's leaving for a job at another program, I really don't feel much like the players need to be felt sorry for or need any cuddling by the media or the general public..

Bottom line, these guys are Football Players at a Big Time Division I-A Institution.. I'm sure there are tons of young men out there that would trade places with them in the time it took me to pronounce the "s" in the word second. Heck, I'd have loved to have played big time College Football or Hoops, regardless the amount of Head Coaches I had in my time at that University... 4? 5? 6? 20? It wouldn't have changed the fact that I was in a position to be where I was..

No sympathy for these guys is needed, my friends... They'll be fine... and, as much dislike as I have for the University of Alabama's Football Program, I'm sure they'll rebound rather quickly as well.
Old 05-03-2003, 03:33 PM   #9
Craptacular
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackadar
I still can't figure out why the hell he was fired. It sounds like he went to a tittie bar. What's the big deal?

Quote:
Price agreed to a seven-year contract worth $10 million with Alabama but never signed it. The deal had a clause saying he could be fired for any behavior "that brings (the) employee into public disrepute, contempt, scandal, or ridicule or that reflects unfavorably upon the reputation or the high moral or ethical standards of the University.''

Having a hooker charge $1000 worth of room service to his bill didn't help either.
Craptacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 03:41 PM   #10
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I'm not sure why he didn't sign the contract, but it doesn't look like that's much of a factor. That clause could still have served as the basis for firing him.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 03:46 PM   #11
TroyF
Coordinator

Myles,

The situation at Bama was a little different. All of the players had a grace period to transfer. Most of them didn't take it because of the "heartwarming" speech given by the head coach.

Sorry, but I do feel for those guys. I'd LOVE to be in their shoes playing D1 football, but that doesn't mean I don't feel sympathy for them either.

TroyF
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 03:48 PM   #12
kcchief19
Pro Starter

How does going to a strip club and having a strip run a $1,000 food and beverage tab bring "contempt, scandal, or ridicule or that reflects unfavorably upon the reputation or the high moral or ethical standards of the University?" It brought contempt, scandal and ridicule on Price, but if anything, it raised the "high moral or ethical standards of the Unveristy."

Were talking about Alabama for crying out loud! They were/are one step away from the death penalty. I would be disappointed in the head coach of Alabama if he didn't go to strip clubs to relieve the pressure.

kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 04:17 PM   #13
mckerney
Coordinator

Please let the replacement be Glenn Mason. Maybe then we could get a real football coach for the first time in a long time for the University of Minnesota.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 04:26 PM   #14
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

My favorite Mason moment is telling Sean Hoffman(at the time the starting MLB and only a freshman or sophmore) that we can win with players like Sean Hoffman... Way to motivate the team coach!
Old 05-03-2003, 04:36 PM   #15
mckerney
Coordinator

Also, what a way to influence potential recruits to come to your school when you were openly campaigning for the OSU job, and only after you said publicly that you wish you'd taken the Georgia job instead of coming to Minnesota.
Old 05-03-2003, 04:59 PM   #16
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by TroyF
I still can't believe he didn't sign the contract. Incredible.

Apparently it is rather common these days for contracts like this to take a long time to be finalized. They often have to get scrutinized by the state ethics board and hammering out the fine print details between the lawyers can take time, especially when the coach himself is busy recruiting, getting immersed at his new school, etc. Generally the 2 parties operate under a letter of intent with the main bullet points agreed upon so the coach can get paid.

I believe there was some haggling still going on in Price's contract regarding a penalty for leaving early - Price didn't feel he should have to pay for the actions of Coach Fran and wanted a minimal or no buyout clause, while the school wanted to impose a $5 million buyout.

I feel a lot of sympathy for the players who will be subject to their 3rd coach in 5 months after already having their offensive playbooks completely rewritten by Price and his staff.

I suppose it's possible there was a good excuse for the young woman in Price's hotel room, but it looks bad. You have to wonder how his wife and sons really feel about this mess. All those WSU assistant coaches that decided to stay at WSU rather than follow Price must be breathing a big sigh of relief right about now over their decision.
dawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 05:28 PM   #17
andallthatjazz

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackadar

Yeah, but he went to a tittie bar while "representing" the Alabama Football Program and the University. I live in Birmingham and get the local sports radio station here, and as usual, all they have been talking about recently is this story and the fact that they kept it under wraps for almost a week before the public knew.
Its not so much the tittie bar either, as much as it was that he had a woman in his room who wracked up $1000 on his credit card.
Old 05-03-2003, 05:32 PM   #18
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by MylesKnight
Guys, now don't get me wrong here, I do understand what you're saying and everything... but.... when situations like these arise where a coach is fired for something or another or doesn't tell his players he's leaving for a job at another program, I really don't feel much like the players need to be felt sorry for or need any cuddling by the media or the general public..

Bottom line, these guys are Football Players at a Big Time Division I-A Institution.. I'm sure there are tons of young men out there that would trade places with them in the time it took me to pronounce the "s" in the word second. Heck, I'd have loved to have played big time College Football or Hoops, regardless the amount of Head Coaches I had in my time at that University... 4? 5? 6? 20? It wouldn't have changed the fact that I was in a position to be where I was..

No sympathy for these guys is needed, my friends... They'll be fine... and, as much dislike as I have for the University of Alabama's Football Program, I'm sure they'll rebound rather quickly as well.

Myles, while I don't believe these athletes need to be molly coddled or treated like poor little kids whose daddy beat, them, they do deserve SOME sympathy. You're argument that a great number of kids would LOVE to be able to play in a division I school, is a little bit flawed. The fact remains that a great number of kids CAN'T. They simply don't have the size, ability, talent, speed, strength, etc. to play division I ball. However, these Alabama players DO. They CHOSE Alabama (which is one reason I don't have tremendous sympathy for them), but if it weren't for the situation caused by those with authority, they might be playing at Ohio State, or Miami, or Auburn, or somewhere else with a little more stable environment. THAT is why they deserve at least SOME sympathy, at least in MY opinion.
Old 05-03-2003, 06:27 PM   #19
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Did the stripper actually charge the food & stuff to his card OR did she try to do it but had the charges denied by the hotel staff? (The latter is how I understood the story).

Also, has anybody seen whether the charge card was his personal card or a University issued card?
Old 05-03-2003, 06:43 PM   #20
andallthatjazz

Quote:
Originally posted by JonInMiddleGA
Did the stripper actually charge the food & stuff to his card OR did she try to do it but had the charges denied by the hotel staff? (The latter is how I understood the story).

Also, has anybody seen whether the charge card was his personal card or a University issued card?

Hey Jon, im not too sure actually. From what I heard was the lady tried to walk out with tons and tons of food. Im not trying to be funny or make a joke, but the lady was apparently well overweight and tried to leave with too much hotel food which the hotel staff denied. No hotel that I know of would "deny" any credit card charge but you never know.
Im not too sure either if they have found the lady (which they say shouldnt be too hard to do) or not.
But in either case, from what I heard again, the main reason he was fired was for his poor judgement while representing the University of Alabama at a function.
Supposedly if he had went to a tittie bar on his own time and persoanl reasons, this would not be such a big deal, but of course that probably isnt true either.
Old 05-03-2003, 06:46 PM   #21
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Thanks jazz, I couldn't quite remember where or what I read. Did a little searching & found the article I was thinking about.

The Mobile Register, quoting four workers at the Crowne Plaza who did not want to be identified, said the woman wanted the food placed in boxes so she could leave with it.

The hotel contacted Price of the unusual order, and he returned later in the day and paid the bill after the woman left, according to the report in The Register. She was not allowed to leave with the order.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/news/2003/0501/1547659.html
Old 05-03-2003, 06:57 PM   #22
andallthatjazz

Quote:
Originally posted by JonInMiddleGA
Thanks jazz, I couldn't quite remember where or what I read. Did a little searching & found the article I was thinking about.

The Mobile Register, quoting four workers at the Crowne Plaza who did not want to be identified, said the woman wanted the food placed in boxes so she could leave with it.

The hotel contacted Price of the unusual order, and he returned later in the day and paid the bill after the woman left, according to the report in The Register. She was not allowed to leave with the order.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/news/2003/0501/1547659.html

Well at least the hotel checked on something, but poor Price paid the bill. It would be interesting to know if it was his cc or the Universities cc. Maybe that is what some more of the fuss is about.
Old 05-03-2003, 07:02 PM   #23
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I hope to God the woman wasn't overweight, but just looking to do her "groceries" on Price's charge card.

I mean to be canned over this is bad enough, but to also be known as a guy who likes fat strippers, ouch! Heck, you might as well offer a billion dollars to the cops to let you go if you want real notoriety. Or attack an umpire in Chicago.

Chief Rum

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 07:31 PM   #24
andallthatjazz

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief Rum
I hope to God the woman wasn't overweight, but just looking to do her "groceries" on Price's charge card.

I mean to be canned over this is bad enough, but to also be known as a guy who likes fat strippers, ouch! Heck, you might as well offer a billion dollars to the cops to let you go if you want real notoriety. Or attack an umpire in Chicago.

Chief Rum

Supposedly the woman was up in the 300-400 lbs. range. That is why they said it wouldnt be too hard to find her.
Old 05-03-2003, 07:57 PM   #25
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by andallthatjazz
Supposedly the woman was up in the 300-400 lbs. range. That is why they said it wouldnt be too hard to find her.

Good lord, I hope you're either joking or exaggerating...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO

Last edited by JeeberD : 05-03-2003 at 07:58 PM.
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 08:06 PM   #26
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Jeez... just make Price pay for the groceries, don't fire him! Ridiculous!
Old 05-03-2003, 08:23 PM   #27
SunDancer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by MylesKnight

Well I agree with Buzz, these kids prolly had many offers from many great programs, and they choose Price and Bama.

Last edited by SunDancer : 05-03-2003 at 08:27 PM.
SunDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 08:40 PM   #28
andallthatjazz

Quote:
Originally posted by JeeberD
Good lord, I hope you're either joking or exaggerating...

Nope, not joking. That was what was reported on the radio station by Ray Millick who is a reporter for the Birmingham News and Herb Winches. I think i have their spellings right.
Old 05-03-2003, 09:09 PM   #29
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

He also had a previous warning from the university for a prior incident (he has only been there how long, and this is the second incident?), plus he was under investigation for buying alcohol for players, which is both against the law and a SEC rules infraction. Price seems to be a real "winner."

Last edited by GrantDawg : 05-03-2003 at 09:10 PM.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 09:17 PM   #30
GrantDawg

Tom Coughlin has expressed interest in the job, by the way. That wouldn't be a bad replacement.
Old 05-03-2003, 09:18 PM   #31
astralhaze
College Prospect

I had read that it was a university credit card, but that was in an earlier post about the situation on this board so....
Old 05-03-2003, 09:29 PM   #32
SteelerFan448
High School JV

If firing a coach based on this went for everyone, there would be a ton of vacant jobs right now. I don't think he should have gotten fired, and I don't think that ISU coach should if he gets help with his alcoholism.
Old 05-03-2003, 09:32 PM   #33
GrantDawg

It seems that the earlier warning was from drinking in Tuscaloosa a little too much. He then had a special meeting just before this trip and was specifically told not to get into any trouble and to remember all that he did on this trip was as a "representative of the university of Alabama." He didn't seem to get the message.
Old 05-03-2003, 10:20 PM   #34
GrantDawg

Good article showing a little more on the subject:

AJC
Old 05-04-2003, 12:12 AM   #35
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by GrantDawg
It seems that the earlier warning was from drinking in Tuscaloosa a little too much. He then had a special meeting just before this trip and was specifically told not to get into any trouble and to remember all that he did on this trip was as a "representative of the university of Alabama." He didn't seem to get the message.

I really don't get it. Why would he do what he did? He's not a kid, he's a older man. Did he really think nothing would come out of his actions?

Unreal. He tops Eustache.

Here's the job of your dreams and $10 mil to boot. Now, all you have to do is stay out of trouble and coach football here at Alabama.

Todd
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 12:21 AM   #36
mckerney
Coordinator

More on the story:

In an interesting move, even though Alabama fired Price, they're still going to let him coach their bowl game.

Don't know what that's all about
Old 05-04-2003, 01:06 AM   #37
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

LMAO, check this out...

Auburn reacts to rival coach's firing

Good stuff.

Chief Rum

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 03:36 AM   #38
Dawgfan1980
H.S. Freshman Team

What do you expect from a Coug? Plus (added shame) he is from the town next to where I live (and grew up, thank god I don't like Fat Bottomed Girls!). The only reason his love of tatas and plus-sized models is because Pullman is in the middle of nowhere. Heck, when you share your home field with another D1 team, how big can you be?!? Although, the rumours here are that the Cougs will take Price back, only if he brings his "plus-sized" hotel friend to upgrade the Cheerleaders in Pullman. If there ever was proof that god has a sense of humor, here it is! Giveth to a Coug and taketh away to make a Husky laugh. :-) Hell, makes $lick Rick look good.

Go Dawgs!
Old 05-04-2003, 04:28 AM   #39
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief Rum
LMAO, check this out...

Auburn reacts to rival coach's firing

Good stuff.

Chief Rum

Pretty funny, but that has to be the worst BB software I've ever seen.
Old 05-04-2003, 09:54 AM   #40
Hyde
n00b

We are really returning to Puritan times friends. I think the whole situation is bad for Prices family, but this is not a reason to fire the guy. If he had slapped the fat girl around or something, then yeah, fire him. But this was just a case of a guy loving strip clubs and fat chicks. ("Fat bottom girls make the rockin' world go round") What man doesnt like strip clubs?
It is a sad state when the leader or the biggest sport in the state cant go out and have some fun. Especially if he was willing to pay for it all out of his own pocket. Again, if he used the university card, then they should have fired him for being stupid.
I saw his press bit when he was crying about not being given a second chance. Suck it up dude! Be pissed off about being fired for such a suck ass reason! Grow a pair and stand up for your right to go to strip clubs and love fat chicks. You didn't neglect your duties as football coach. Hell, you might claim you were even recruiting a new Lineman (or woman if shes as fat as they claim).
Be afraid...Big Brother is watching..... LOL
Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2003, 11:56 AM   #41
GrantDawg

Quote:
Originally posted by Hyde
We are really returning to Puritan times friends. I think the whole situation is bad for Prices family, but this is not a reason to fire the guy. If he had slapped the fat girl around or something, then yeah, fire him. But this was just a case of a guy loving strip clubs and fat chicks. ("Fat bottom girls make the rockin' world go round") What man doesnt like strip clubs?
It is a sad state when the leader or the biggest sport in the state cant go out and have some fun. Especially if he was willing to pay for it all out of his own pocket. Again, if he used the university card, then they should have fired him for being stupid.
I saw his press bit when he was crying about not being given a second chance. Suck it up dude! Be pissed off about being fired for such a suck ass reason! Grow a pair and stand up for your right to go to strip clubs and love fat chicks. You didn't neglect your duties as football coach. Hell, you might claim you were even recruiting a new Lineman (or woman if shes as fat as they claim).
Be afraid...Big Brother is watching..... LOL

He got fired for disobeying a direct order NOT to get drunk and cause problems on this trip. He was fired for being an idiot, and he was already on his second chance.
Old 05-04-2003, 01:00 PM   #42
Cards4ever
College Benchwarmer

I liked the one with him and Janet Jackson, funny stuff!
Old 05-04-2003, 04:52 PM   #43
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Quote:
Originally posted by Dawgfan1980
What do you expect from a Coug? Plus (added shame) he is from the town next to where I live (and grew up, thank god I don't like Fat Bottomed Girls!). The only reason his love of tatas and plus-sized models is because Pullman is in the middle of nowhere. Heck, when you share your home field with another D1 team, how big can you be?!? Although, the rumours here are that the Cougs will take Price back, only if he brings his "plus-sized" hotel friend to upgrade the Cheerleaders in Pullman. If there ever was proof that god has a sense of humor, here it is! Giveth to a Coug and taketh away to make a Husky laugh. :-) Hell, makes $lick Rick look good.

Go Dawgs!

Take it easy their, bud. No need to get hostile, unless your bucking to become the Hornsmaniac of the Pac-10. Har har, ain't it fun?

I knew from the get-go that Price was an odd fit for Alabama. It just didn't make sense that he'd go from Pullman to Tuscaloosa; it was like he made a deal with the devil and now pays the cost. Despite the clumsy jabs of my Husky friend stated above, he was a very good coach and a perfect fit at WSU. He'll find a job somewhere and do well again. But what an embarassment...
Old 05-04-2003, 05:11 PM   #44
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Just as an FYI, the above comment (by dawgfan1980) was by someone other than me.

I think it was a pretty sad scenario all around, but I don't see that Alabama really had any other choice in this situation given all the factors:

- He'd been warned specifically about his public behavior (i.e. drinking) before this trip;

- The school is trying desperately to move beyond all the scandals (DuBose and his affair with a secratary, DuBose's violations that have nearly brought Alabama the "death penalty", Wimp Sanderson's sexual harrassment incident);

- Price's actions were sure to further hinder his recruiting efforts in the cut-throat SEC ("Ma'am, is this the kind of man you want your son to play for and look up to?")

I feel bad to a certain extent for Price - he was a coach that was loved by his players, and he did an admirable job at WSU in building a respectable program. On the other hand, he brought a great deal of grief to his marriage, and he let down his sons and other assistant coaches with his actions. Given the nature of the position he was in, he had to know that he was going to be held to a higher standard. He was the most visible and highest paid public employee of the state of Alabama, a position of tremendous prestige, power and scrutiny. He was to be handsomely rewarded for his efforts, but he needed to keep his nose clean.

I think he'll bounce back, either as an NFL assistant for a while or biding his time for a year or two waiting for another head coaching spot in the NCAA (Arizona maybe?). He'll hopefully learn from this, and if he has a problem with the bottle (which seems very possible given these events) he'll seek treatment.
Old 05-05-2003, 02:20 PM   #45
Dawgfan1980
H.S. Freshman Team

Please, don't call me HornsManiac... Just making a point... When I was in Pullman, after the Apple Cup and some people decide to test their arm throwing GLASS beer bottles at myself and the players, tis hard not to be hostile. Now, don't get me wrong, I liked Price in WSU (his record was less then great), but I find it funny that he gets in the limelight, and gets fired (although, I don't think it was justified). Don't get me wrong, I was curious to see how he did with an actual recruiting base. It is sad that he got thrown away... But what was my point... Oh yeah, I'm not the HornsManiac of the Pac-10. ;-)
Old 05-05-2003, 02:37 PM   #46
stkelly52
College Benchwarmer

Iguess that I fail to see how his actions caused problems. He didn't create a scene. He didn't get in a fight. Does going to a topless bar constitute causing problems? I find it immoral but it is perfectly legal, and I just don't see that he did anything worthy of getting fired. I wonder if he would have any ground to stand on for an unlawful termination suit?
stkelly52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2003, 03:38 PM   #47
dawgfan
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by stkelly52
Iguess that I fail to see how his actions caused problems. He didn't create a scene. He didn't get in a fight. Does going to a topless bar constitute causing problems? I find it immoral but it is perfectly legal, and I just don't see that he did anything worthy of getting fired. I wonder if he would have any ground to stand on for an unlawful termination suit?

Well, first of all his contract (as is the case with most coaches) contained pretty strict "morality" clauses, so he'd have almost no case for wrongful termination. If you've read the backstory of all the trouble the Alabama athletic department has had in recent years you should be able to understand that they would have a low tolerance for embarrassment by their employees.

The fact is that his job required he be held to a higher standard than the average working Joe. This is someone who is looked-up to by his team and is held as a role-model for young men. The tittie-bar incident probably wasn't as big a deal to the university as the unidentified woman who Price woke up with in his hotel room with no memory (so he claims) of how she got there, who then proceeded to put $1000 on his bill which he paid for presumably with a University credit card. This is the kind of behavior that you'd expect of someone in their youth, but a 57 year-old man in his position should've known better.

Regardless of any morality issues, there's a real possibility that an incident like this would've severlely hampered his ability to be accepted by the Alabama faithful (he was at a disadvantage anyway as a non-southerner with no prior connections to the program) and would've harmed his ability to recruit, and thus put the football program in a further hole.
Old 05-05-2003, 03:51 PM   #48
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Richard Williamson is in the top 3! LOL!

Good choice. He succeeded Ray Perkins in Tampa, why not Alabama?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 10:33 PM   #49
Craptacular
College Starter

Mike Shula to be named head coach at 'Bama
Craptacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 10:49 PM   #50
mckerney
Coordinator

'Shula agrees in principe'

Note to Shula: Sign the damn contract!!!!