Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-11-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

What Would Noop Do? (Or, the official "how to deal with the ladies" thread)

Had me an actual date a little over a week ago. Met her online and she actually looked better than her pic! Date was so-so, then she insisted on paying half the check. I figured that it was done, especially when she said I didn't need to walk her home. I insisted, as she said she was tired, feeling a little sick & she had had a few drinks. When we get to her place I resisted asking to use the bathroom (REALLY had to piss) and even though all the signals were saying that she had no interest I got a kiss that was absolutely beautiful!

the next two time we got together were practically the same. She invites me to hang out at her place, saying she didn't feel like going out, just wanted some quiet time... She's only wearing pajama bottoms & a tank top (no bra) and doesn't have the tv in the living room hooked up. We have to kick back on her bed to watch tv. OH YEAH.

So there I am with this woman who feels great to touch, who insists she's not feeling well, isn't touchy-feely at all, then says she's tires & wants to go to sleep so I have to go.

I see red flags everywhere. She wanted to get together tonight, but i told her I was in a funky mood (true) and today was bad.

Since he seems to be the smooth Colt 45 drinking MF on the board, I felt I had to ask: What would Noop do?

M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

I am not a ladies man nor do I claim to be.... I would go ahead and get together with her tonight. You also need to close the deal tonight if that is what you're after...
Old 10-11-2009, 03:32 PM   #3
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop View Post
I am not a ladies man nor do I claim to be.... I would go ahead and get together with her tonight. You also need to close the deal tonight if that is what you're after...

Humble = smooth.

Old 10-11-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

If you aren't feeling it tonight, reschedule. But do a date, not a hang out and watch TV session.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:37 PM   #5
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Is it just me, or does there seem to be something "off" about that, M Go Blue? I think that situation, I would be thinking this chica's sending strangely mixed signals.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 03:39 PM   #6
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

As for the Ladies Man, we all know Noop would have already hit that and would be ignoring repeated calls from her by now.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:40 PM   #7
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
If you aren't feeling it tonight, reschedule. But do a date, not a hang out and watch TV session.

He says he is in a funky mood(you might get some nookie that alone should perk you up) not that he is ill. I think he should go out with her tonight and if she says he is tired and sleepy again... he should ask to sleep over. Hopefully he has something he can do that can turn her on to the point where she requests that he "put it in"... hopefully.

But I digress because each man is different so I am not sure if his funky mood is his way of saying something else. ( Do you turn into the Hulk or something M GO BLUE!!!??)
Old 10-11-2009, 03:41 PM   #8
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
As for the Ladies Man, we all know Noop would have already hit that and would be ignoring repeated calls from her by now.

I would have hit it and stuck my thumb in her butt. If she liked it I would keep her around because not to many women like a thumb up their butt during sex.

I am partially joking...
Old 10-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #9
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
He says he is in a funky mood(you might get some nookie that alone should perk you up) not that he is ill. I think he should go out with her tonight and if she says he is tired and sleepy again... he should ask to sleep over. Hopefully he has something he can do that can turn her on to the point where she requests that he "put it in"... hopefully.

But I digress because each man is different so I am not sure if his funky mood is his way of saying something else. ( Do you turn into the Hulk or something M GO BLUE!!!??)

The name is not "M go GREEN"
Old 10-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #10
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I wonder which part Noop is partially joking about.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:03 PM   #11
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Btw is the "get together" tonight a

Quote:
She invites me to hang out at her place, saying she didn't feel like going out, just wanted some quiet time

again?

If so, you really should try to actually make it a second date. If she really wants all that quiet time instead of, you know, doing something, are you going to happy with that?
Old 10-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #12
Tigercat
College Starter

She sounds like shes interested in you on paper, but hasn't gotten excited about being around you in person. Which may not be your fault or chemistry issues, may just be a funk she is in in her life that is unrelated to you. But either way sounds like if you want it to go somewhere in or out of the bed, you need to find a way to get her excited outside or inside her panties. Find out something she REALLY likes to do away from home, and enthusiastically suggest it. If you want to work on the inside the clothes angle, try to dial up the playful (and beyond playful) flirting a bit and see what happens. Either way, sounds like its time to put on the full court press and see how she responds.
Tigercat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #13
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by M GO BLUE!!! View Post
Had me an actual date a little over a week ago. Met her online and she actually looked better than her pic! Date was so-so, then she insisted on paying half the check. I figured that it was done, especially when she said I didn't need to walk her home. I insisted, as she said she was tired, feeling a little sick & she had had a few drinks. When we get to her place I resisted asking to use the bathroom (REALLY had to piss) and even though all the signals were saying that she had no interest I got a kiss that was absolutely beautiful!

the next two time we got together were practically the same. She invites me to hang out at her place, saying she didn't feel like going out, just wanted some quiet time... She's only wearing pajama bottoms & a tank top (no bra) and doesn't have the tv in the living room hooked up. We have to kick back on her bed to watch tv. OH YEAH.

So there I am with this woman who feels great to touch, who insists she's not feeling well, isn't touchy-feely at all, then says she's tires & wants to go to sleep so I have to go.

I see red flags everywhere. She wanted to get together tonight, but i told her I was in a funky mood (true) and today was bad.

Since he seems to be the smooth Colt 45 drinking MF on the board, I felt I had to ask: What would Noop do?

She was probably waiting for you to make a move. You didn't, she got bored and decided that was enough. As for turning her down after she wanted to get together and seeing red flags, the real question is...if you want to do something and if you do, is it worth it after you figure out she's batshit crazy and decide you don't really want to hang out with anymore, only to have her stalk you at work, saying, "I thought what we had was special!?"

Just something to think about.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #14
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

How'd you meet her online? One of those dating websites, craigslist?
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:25 PM   #15
samifan24
Pro Starter

Quote:

This seems strange to me. You've only just met this woman, right? Doesn't it seem a little odd that the second time you guys hang out she brings you over to her place only to complain that she doesn't feel well and acts like she doesn't want to be touched even though she's right next to you? My honest impression is that she wants company. I think you need to find out if she's interested in you specifically or if she just wants a man around her place. It's easier that you find out now so you don't waste your time.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #16
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuqua View Post
How'd you meet her online? One of those dating websites, craigslist?

Craigslist: A place to find cheap furniture and people who are insane.
Old 10-11-2009, 04:40 PM   #17
JediKooter
Coordinator

Maybe "quiet time" means, pound me good M GO BLUE!!!!

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #18
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
The name is not "M go GREEN"

Then explain to me how you can be in a funky mood when the possibly of getting some nookie exists? Do you want her as a girlfriend or a sexual partner?
Old 10-11-2009, 04:42 PM   #19
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli View Post
I wonder which part Noop is partially joking about.

So you never stuck your thumb or middle finger in a females ass?
Old 10-11-2009, 06:16 PM   #20
lynchjm24
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I would have hit it and stuck my thumb in her butt. If she liked it I would keep her around because not to many women like a thumb up their butt during sex.

I am partially joking...

He is joking about the part that not many women like it, because plenty do.
lynchjm24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:27 PM   #21
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchjm24 View Post

They just don't want to admit it.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
Old 10-11-2009, 07:29 PM   #22
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Invite her over and leave this thread up on your computer.

That should clear up any questions.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:59 PM   #23
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
So you never stuck your thumb or middle finger in a females ass?
Not in the last 48 hours. Wait, scratch that. Not in the last 46 hours.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:35 PM   #24
spleen1015
Coordinator

As men, women know that the only reason we want anything to do with them in the beginning is because we want to fuck their brains out.

So, in these situations, they just need to say "M GO BLUE!!!, please fuck my brains out" instead of sending signals that could be interpreted 6 different ways.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:46 PM   #25
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli View Post
Not in the last 48 hours. Wait, scratch that. Not in the last 46 hours.
Epic.
Old 10-11-2009, 09:49 PM   #26
JediKooter
Coordinator

I think this is Poli's license plate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 45_1.jpg (24.0 KB, 236 views)

Old 10-11-2009, 10:01 PM   #27
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchjm24 View Post

Hi five! A friend of mine told me about this and he told me to do it when she is not expecting it.

A pleasantly rude hello.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:19 PM   #28
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

I have lot of experience with the thumb up the ass. One time I was in the middle of a drunken two-night stand, and slipped in the thumb. I was like "Oh you like that, baby?" She was like "Yeahhh..." I was like "Tell me you love it." She was all "I love it" then I wanted to escalate the dirty talk, and I was like "Tell me you love my thumb in your ass". She was all like "Your thumb isn't in my ass."

Sure enough, my thumb was in my own ass.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:25 PM   #29
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlifornia View Post
I have lot of experience with the thumb up the ass. One time I was in the middle of a drunken two-night stand, and slipped in the thumb. I was like "Oh you like that, baby?" She was like "Yeahhh..." I was like "Tell me you love it." She was all "I love it" then I wanted to escalate the dirty talk, and I was like "Tell me you love my thumb in your ass". She was all like "Your thumb isn't in my ass."

Old 10-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #30
Tigercat
College Starter

Quote:

Had the same thing happen to me. To this day I still have no idea what Karl's ass was doing in my bed.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:27 PM   #31
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Quote:

Old 10-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #32
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
Had the same thing happen to me. To this day I still have no idea what Karl's ass was doing in my bed.

And, yet, you'll spend the rest of your life striving to recapture that one moment of glory.

Old 10-11-2009, 10:32 PM   #33
Tigercat
College Starter

Quote:
And, yet, you'll spend the rest of your life striving to recapture that one moment of glory.

And that is why you should always have the video camera filming from the closet.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:40 PM   #34
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
And that is why you should always have the video camera filming from the closet.

Yet another time where my life mirrors Erin Andrews. Not many people know about the time Rey Maualuga grinded my ass at the Rose Bowl.
Old 10-11-2009, 11:01 PM   #35
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

There are all sorts of red flags in this scenario. First off, the minute the second date starts with her in pajamas means she should never be considered serious girlfriend material, as she is either a total whore or a nutcase. No normal, well-adjusted woman does this.

At that point, you should be on a one track "hit it and quit it" path. Then, once she starts with the "I feel icky please don't touch me crap", it's time to just walk away. This chick is full of issues.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:07 PM   #36
Galaxy
Coordinator

Shouldn't the question be, "What would Pumpy do?"
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:41 PM   #37
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidatelo View Post
There are all sorts of red flags in this scenario. First off, the minute the second date starts with her in pajamas means she should never be considered serious girlfriend material, as she is either a total whore or a nutcase. No normal, well-adjusted woman does this.

At that point, you should be on a one track "hit it and quit it" path. Then, once she starts with the "I feel icky please don't touch me crap", it's time to just walk away. This chick is full of issues.

Quiet, but with lots of tats. The tats are representative of things. Like, there are daggers on her sides. One for each family member. Ex crazy enough that she moved because she didn't want him to know where she lives. She also graduated from Ohio State.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:09 AM   #38
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Quiet, but with lots of tats. The tats are representative of things. Like, there are daggers on her sides. One for each family member. Ex crazy enough that she moved because she didn't want him to know where she lives. She also graduated from Ohio State.

Just get the fuck away from her dude. Maybe one more hangout to see if you can get into the poke zone, but that's it.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:15 AM   #39
Galaxy
Coordinator

We need pics first......
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:39 AM   #40
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Maybe she stole from Terrell Pryor?

Hell, ain't your name a reference to Michigan? How'd you even get past that last part?

Old 10-12-2009, 12:45 AM   #41
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Maybe she stole from Terrell Pryor?

Hell, ain't your name a reference to Michigan? How'd you even get past that last part?

It has been difficult. You concentrate on the tits and not the past.

Yet I can't help but think of this abomination:

I feel ill again.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:48 AM   #42
Izulde
Head Coach

Run. Run far, far away and don't look back.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:59 AM   #43
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

WTF?!

This should have gone in the OP... run, don't walk, away!
Old 10-12-2009, 01:11 PM   #44
Autumn
Head Coach

I shouldn't have to pull this out again ...

What we need to know is where she falls on this chart. We know about the dagger tats and pajama party, so we have one axis figured out. Now it's pixplskthx
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #45
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

plz cross-post the crazy/hot graph in my thread k thnx
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:39 PM   #46
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I shouldn't have to pull this out again ...

What we need to know is where she falls on this chart. We know about the dagger tats and pajama party, so we have one axis figured out. Now it's pixplskthx

My line is alot steeper than Barney's.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:43 PM   #47
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
My line is alot steeper than Barney's.

yeah - barney's line is pretty weak
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:12 PM   #48
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

This thread delivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud
None of this shit is personal. It's the internet.
RomaGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:33 PM   #49
gkb
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaGoth View Post
This thread delivers.

Old 10-12-2009, 04:29 PM   #50
JediKooter
Coordinator

Is she crazy as in, cut your nut sack off and use it as a change purse crazy? Or crazy as in, tie me up and stick your thumb in my ass crazy. One is not so cool, one is pretty cool.

Oh and pics plz...