Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #1
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

From the "Just Asking For Trouble" Department...

So, some of you know my issues with my ex-gf, but for the most part it's civil regardless of how problematic things get with her, I tend to shrug it off because I want to spend time with my daughter.

However, I got a facebook friend invite, from her soon to be ex-husband, a man whom I've had issues with because he felt I was coming in between his wife (my ex-girlfriend) and him (nevermind that they were swingers; nevermind I had /no/ interest in getting back with my ex (see the first part of this)).

So why, /why/ would this guy think it would be wise to try to "friend" me, moreso, why would he think I would be wise to "accept".

"Some things that pass for knowledge, I just don't understand."

Also I had to give a stern talking to my mother who had called the new boyfriend in hope of getting in touch with my daughter (my ex's phone is on the fritz) and I had to tell to /not/ do that, now I got to email my ex to apologize. I mean I wouldn't want someone calling my phone if I had no real interaction with them...I had to tell my mom not to do stupid stuff like that, that could cause issues (especially when I have to field phone calls from my ex's parents -one pushy, one hostile).

The burdens of complicated shattered romances, never date a redhead unless you know going full in that they are 100% crazier than regular women...
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams

Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote