Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-03-2009, 07:49 PM   #1
Galaril
Pro Starter

Div. III College Basketball Stats?

I am trying to get together some older stats for a few college basketball teams from back in the mid 80s and am wondering if anyone knows of any place on the web that would have team stats for teams online before I go try to request stuff from each SID at the schools.

Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:10 PM   #2
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Looking to tackle Above the Rim?
Old 04-03-2009, 08:21 PM   #3
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
No, I don't have excel. Actually with the new Director gig I sprung for Classic College Basketball and bought a couple NBA seasons along with all the NCAA Final Four teams from 1976-1987. John Kuchar the developer will card any teams if you have have at least four so I was going to get the team I played on in College when we went to the D3 semis back in the 80s.

Okay, cool idea there, makes sense.

FWIW, I'm with you on the general concern you expressed over on Delphi about CCB and the cost issue but in this situation with the D3 teams what you're talking about makes perfect sense to me.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:31 PM   #4
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

i don't know of an online D3 history. I've looked for football and couldn't find anything. I'd probably start with the SID at your old school and maybe they can give you info on how to get many schools.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #5
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
Okay, cool idea there, makes sense.

FWIW, I'm with you on the general concern you expressed over on Delphi about CCB and the cost issue but in this situation with the D3 teams what you're talking about makes perfect sense to me.

Yeah, in the end I paid over $100 for the game and all the teams so all my bitching didn't save me anything. And if I get the stats together for these teams it is very expensive to have them carded $50 for 4 teams and I am thinking of trying to get at least 8 teams together from that era if I can get the stats.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:44 PM   #6
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
i don't know of an online D3 history. I've looked for football and couldn't find anything. I'd probably start with the SID at your old school and maybe they can give you info on how to get many schools.

That is what I will do.