Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-29-2003, 09:04 PM   #1
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Question OT: New Hattrick season, anything new?

So, it's a slow time of the season in Hattrick. From what I've gathered by reading the rules, this weekend might be the time they use to implement some new stuff to the game, with us all having the week off and everything...

My question to you all higher minds of Hattrick: Have you heard any rumours or anything about stuff that might be added to the game? Any tweaks to the game engine, anything...

I've browsed through the conferences but can't seem to find any thread about any new stuff. Maybe they are still fixing their servers and they might not implement much, if anything...

FrogMan.

FrogMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2003, 09:11 PM   #2
robbgmaier
College Prospect

any advice on what the best conferences are to read? I see the USA and newbie ones, and don't have any use for the global transfer and friendlies, but I don't know if there are any others, and my searches don't seem to work, I don't know if that is my problem or a hattrick problem.

rob
robbgmaier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2003, 02:16 AM   #3
DataKing
Pro Rookie

I haven't seen anything specific regarding tweaks that are coming (except for a tweak to the top scorer rule). I think the HT guys are concentrating on making the league expansion go smoothly.

As far as conferences go, I pretty much stick to the U.S.A. conference. I occasionally bounce over to global, but hardly ever post there.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote