Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-07-2009, 12:03 PM   #1
wade moore
lolzcat

Offseason - Value of the Player Progression Stage?

As the EBFL heads towards the off-season I wanted to bring this up:

Does anyone else want to have a chance to see the Player Progression stage (or whatever it's called)? I was thinking - what if we just left it open for 24 hours for people to log in and see player progression?

If not - how do you guys manage progression? I'm really not a fan of writing it all down on paper or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...

wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:14 PM   #2
DeToxRox
Head Coach

We can do it. I've contemplated skipping the transfer stage as the other online league I am in with friends does and every year I add a couple transfers so I am under the impression now just skipping that entirely. We can do one or both of these stages, it doesn't matter to me.

Whatever the people want.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 02:02 PM   #3
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
We can do it. I've contemplated skipping the transfer stage as the other online league I am in with friends does and every year I add a couple transfers so I am under the impression now just skipping that entirely. We can do one or both of these stages, it doesn't matter to me.

Whatever the people want.

Not sure I understand what you mean about the transfer stage? We'd skip it and no one would get transfers anymore? Is there a logic to that? Are people getting too good of transfers or transfers that aren't contributing? I don't know because I never seem to get them .

And on the player progression thing - wouldn't want it done just for me, that's why I'm curious if others are interested.

Quote:
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
Old 03-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #4
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
Not sure I understand what you mean about the transfer stage? We'd skip it and no one would get transfers anymore? Is there a logic to that? Are people getting too good of transfers or transfers that aren't contributing? I don't know because I never seem to get them .

And on the player progression thing - wouldn't want it done just for me, that's why I'm curious if others are interested.

What i meant was I dont think you have to manually accept them. The CPU will do it automatically so we dont need to do the stage. Unless I am just crazy but in my one OLD it seems to be the case
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:17 PM   #5
cmp
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
What i meant was I dont think you have to manually accept them. The CPU will do it automatically so we dont need to do the stage. Unless I am just crazy but in my one OLD it seems to be the case

It automatically will accept. We should be able to skip that stage no problem.
cmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:13 AM   #6
wade moore
lolzcat

If that's the case, definitely skip it - especially since I know you post the names anyways, so it's easy for us to go and look at how they are after they're on our roster.

Quote:
Old 03-16-2009, 07:27 AM   #7
wade moore
lolzcat

FYI - I seemed to be alone on this, so I wrote down my players' overall ratings last night.

Quote: