Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-19-2008, 03:11 PM   #1
TLK
Pro Starter

The FOFC Keeper League - 2008 Season (1 Opening For 2009)

Post your keepers in this thread. Just as a reminder.... we are allowed to keep 1 QB, 1 RB and 1 WR/TE.

The schedule is revised. We will be using Sportsline for the draft and then switching over to another site (probably Yahoo) for the season.

Quote:
Upcoming schedule:

August 22th - All keepers are due, leaving three days before the draft to set a preference list for anyone that needs to do that.

August 25th - Draft starts with a 2 hour limit per pick. The draft clock will be active from 10:00 AM (EST) until 12:00 AM (EST). You are encouraged to setup a draft list as the Sportsline "robot" tends to favor QB's.

League Rules

Last edited by TLK : 07-25-2009 at 03:52 PM.
TLK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:12 PM   #2
TLK
Pro Starter

Team Owner QB RB WR/TE
Gridiron Warriors PackerFanatic Jay Cutler, DEN Frank Gore, SF Steve Smith, CAR
The Dunderballers samifan24 Carson Palmer, CIN Larry Johnson, KC Braylon Edwards, CLE
South Side Roughnecks Eaglesfan27

Sal's Transgenders saldana

Siddiqui Sillymen ISiddiqui Kurt Warner, ARI Willis McGahee, BAL Randy Moss, NE
All On Black TLK Vince Young, TEN Ryan Grant, GBY Calvin Johnson, DET
Lathum's Brew Crew Lathum Matt Hasselbeck, SEA Reggie Bush, NO Terrell Owens, DAL
The Original Trilogy Honolulu_Blue

Houston Hippopotami sterlingice Tom Brady, NE Brian Westbrook, PHI Larry Fitzgerald, ARI
Shaka's Big Shooters johnnyshaka Donovan McNabb, PHI Marshawn Lynch, BUF Marques Colston, NO
Vic's Heroes MikeVic Drew Brees, NO Steven Jackson, STL Plaxico Burress, NYG
Callous Dowboys JAG Tony Romo, DAL Adrian Peterson, MIN T.J. Houshmandzadeh, CIN

Last edited by TLK : 08-20-2008 at 06:43 AM.
Old 08-19-2008, 03:15 PM   #3
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

Shaka's Big Shooters keepers:

QB McNabb
RB Lynch
WR Colston
johnnyshaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 03:16 PM   #4
TLK
Pro Starter

League Voting Results-

1. Smaller Rosters. The bench spots will be reduced from 8 to 6.
Passed. Rosters will be reduced and the draft shortened to 11 rounds.

2. Rookie Keeper. Every team can keep an additional keeper at any position, as long as the player was a rookie in the previous season.
Passed. This will start next season.

3. 2 QB's. Every team must start 2 QB's. (If this passes, we will consider modifying QB scoring.)
Failed.

4. Playoff Teams. The two wildcard spots will be awarded to the teams with the best records, regardless of conference.
Passed.
Old 08-19-2008, 03:28 PM   #5
MikeVic
Head Coach

I'm fine with that too.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 04:09 PM   #6
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I am happy to join this league. Looks like a well-established base of awesome managers and I will do my best to compete Thanks for welcoming me in, guys!
Old 08-19-2008, 04:10 PM   #7
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

And is there another place that has the league rules? I imagine that you can't add anymore people to that league, and I obviously don't have access to it, so that link doesn't work.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:11 PM   #8
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

And because I am too lazy to figure out via process of elimination - what team am I replacing?
Old 08-19-2008, 04:13 PM   #9
MikeVic
Head Coach

Vic's Heroes Keepers:
QB: Dashing Drew Brees
RB: Steven 'STL' Jackson
WR: Plexiglass Burress
Old 08-19-2008, 04:21 PM   #10
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

From the website:

Rules

Rules · Teams & Owners · Draft Results · League Message Board · Calendar · History

Draft:
Extended Draft, 8/25/08 10:00 am ET.
11 Rounds, with 120 minutes between picks.
Draft robot enabled from 10:00 am ET to 12:00 pm ET - picks are made automatically for teams that let the clock expire.
Player Pool: AFC and NFC Players.
Positions: QB, RB, WR, TE, K and DST.
Transactions:
Lineup deadline is 5 minutes before gametime for each player.
Owners may set lineups.
Transactions will lock five minutes before the first game on Sunday. Players whose teams play before Sunday will be locked for the remainder of the scoring period.
Add/drops are handled by a waivers process.
The waivers process runs on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
The waiver order resets after each weeks' games.
Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 1 day(s).
Trades are subject to a 2-day voting period, where at most 7 objections are allowed. Trades receiving more than 7 objections are sent to the commissioner for approval.
No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 pm et 11/14/08.
(click here to set a reminder)
Owners may not make trades during the offseason.
Schedule: Playoffs start in Week 15 and last for 2 Weeks.
Scoring: Head-to-Head, Points Based System.
Ties go to the team with more points from Reserves.
Scoring based on total stats each period.
Ties in the standings are resolved in this order: .

Scoring for Offensive Categories
FG - Field Goals3 points
Plus 1 point for a FG of 45 to 54 Yds
Plus 1 point for a FG of 55+ Yds
FL - Fumble Lost, Including ST plays-1 point
MXP - Missed Extra Point-1 point
Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion3 points
PaInt - Passing Interception-1 point
PaTD - Passing TD6 points
Plus 3 points for a PaTD of 50 to 99 Yds
PaYd - Passing Yards0+ PaYds = 1 point for every 20 PaYds
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 300+ PaYd
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 400+ PaYd
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 500+ PaYd
Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion3 points
ReTD - Receiving TD6 points
Plus 3 points for a ReTD of 50 to 99 Yds
ReYd - Receiving Yards0+ ReYds = 1 point for every 10 ReYds
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 100+ ReYd
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 150+ ReYd
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 200+ ReYd
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 250+ ReYd
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 300+ ReYd
Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion3 points
RuTD - Rushing TD6 points
Plus 3 points for a RuTD of 50 to 99 Yds
RuYd - Rushing Yards0+ RuYds = 1 point for every 10 RuYds
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 100+ RuYd
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 150+ RuYd
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 200+ RuYd
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 250+ RuYd
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 300+ RuYd
Sacked - Times Sacked Passer-.5 points
XP - Extra Points1 point

Scoring for Defensive Categories
BFB - Blocked Field Goals (ID/ST/DST)1 point
BP - Blocked Punts (ID/ST/DST)1 point
BXP - Blocked Extra Points (ID/ST/DST)1 point
DFR - Defensive/ST Fumble Recovered (ID/DT/DST)1 point
DFTD - Defensive TD6 points
Plus 3 points for a DFTD of 50 to 99 Yds
Int - Interceptions1 point
PA - Points Against, Total Points Scored0 - 0 PAs = 6 points
1 - 6 PA = 4 points
7 - 9 PA = 3 points
SACK - Sack1 point
STTD - Special Teams TD6 points
STY - Safety2 points

Constitution: Our league uses a Custom, Head-to-Head, Points Based Scoring System, with ties going to the team with more Reserves points.

Please see the League Rules for the scoring method used.

Roster

Lineups
Lineups must be submitted by one hour before the first game of the week.

Starting lineup min/max:

QB: 1/1
RB: 1/2
WR: 2/3
TE: 0/1
K: 1/1
DEF: 1/1

Starting total of 8 players.
Bench total of 6 players.
14 total players + 1 IR slots.

IR Rule
Each team is allowed to place two players on the IR. If this player is ‘out for the season’, ‘PUP’, or designated ‘Retired’ by the NFL then, if the date is after the 1st game and prior to the final Add/Drop date for the year, the team may add an additional player to their roster. Upon drop date the following year, all players on IR are considered part of your roster. You can decide to make one of these players your keeper if you wish.

Trade Rule
A trade may be proposed by two or more teams during the time from of after the teams drop date, until the Saturday prior to Thanksgiving. The trade is placed before the league for denial. The time frame for league review is: Prior to the draft – Two Weeks or time of the 1st draft selection (whichever is 1st); after draft – 2 Days (note: no trade can be performed DURING the draft). If 7 or more teams veto the trade, the trade proposal is cancelled. Any other trade proposal cannot be identical to a vetoed trade unless 1 full week has passed since its initial proposal.

Draft positions held by the team are valid ‘players’ for trade, but only for time after the teams drop date AND prior to the Draft for that year. ONLY PLAYERS ON ROSTERS AND DRAFT POSITIONS ARE LEGAL FOR TRADES! NO EXCEPTIONS!!

Any trades made after the Saturday before Thanksgiving AND prior to the teams drop date the next year are not ‘valid’ (they are gentlemen’s agreements) – after each team has submitted their keep list, All team owners must inform and confirm with the commissioner of their trade proposal.

Trade approval is handled: Prior to draft (by e-mail or in person); after draft (by the web site).

Free Agent Pick Ups
Teams are allowed to add free agent pick ups from after the draft until an hour before the 1st game of the last week of the fantasy regular season (Week 14). A team’s roster may never exceed 16 (exception, the team has a player on IR, at this point their roster may not exceed 18).

Our software does not allow free agent pick-ups after the 1st game of the week has started, through Tuesday. Players requested after the Monday Night game and prior to Wednesday will go through the web defined ‘Waiver’ process.

Waivers: players requested are distributed by waiver ranking defined by team power ranking (schedule/point total), as defined by the website.

Dropping Players
Each team has the option of keeping four players from their previous years team. The keepers will be one per skill position and are defined as follows:

1 QB
1 RB
1 WR or TE
1 Player who was in their rookie season the previous year

All players marked as dropped at this time will be eligible for the draft. The draft positions determined after the drop are considered ‘players’, and can be traded as such. No team is required to keep the three players mentioned above, there is always an option to "start fresh".

Playoffs
There are 3 brackets of Playoffs that will be used to determine Draft order selection for the next year:

Superbowl: Top team from each division (determined by record/head to head/division record/point total) and (2) Wild Card teams determined by best overall record. – None of these teams are eligible for the other brackets. The Team with the best record (head to head/point total) will play the Wild Card team with the worst record in the 1st round. The other two teams will play against one another (2nd division leader against other wild card. The winners of the 1st round play for the Iberbowl; the losers play for the 9th pick order of the draft, the loser of that game gets the 10th pick order. The loser of the Suberbowl gets the 11th pick order, while the SuperBowl champion gets the championship and the 12th pick order of the next year’s draft.

RookieBowl: Bottom team from each division (determined by record/head to head/ division record/point total) and (1) Kill Card team determined by Total points (then head to head/record). – The team with the worst record (head to head/point total) will play the Kill Card team in the 1st round. The Winners of the 1st round will play each other in the 2nd round to determine the winner of the RookieBowl– the Winner will have the 1st draft pick order, while the loser will receive the 2nd draft pick order. The Losers in the 1st round will play each other in the 2nd round, the winner will get the 3rd draft pick order, while the loser will get the 4th draft pick order for next years draft.

PrideBowl: The Final 4 teams will play for the PrideBowl championship (the 5th draft pick order). The teams will be matched up by having the team with the best record (head to head/point total) play the team with the worst record. The Winners of the 1st round will play each other in the 2nd round to determine the winner of the PrideBowl– the Winner will have the 5th draft pick order, while the loser will receive the 6th draft pick order. The Losers in the 1st round will play each other in the 2nd round, the winner will get the 7th draft pick order, while the loser will get the 8th draft pick order for next years draft.

Draft
The Draft Order is determined by the Playoffs for the previous year. The Draft Order is 1-12 bypassing any team that had forfeited or traded their draft selection, or failed to attend the draft at the specified time. This 1-12 order will continue though 11 rounds. A team may choose to select free agents instead of drafting at their specific time, but must not do so until after ALL drafted players have been assigned to their team. A team with less than 3 keepers will be able to draft up to 16, but these picks will be supplemental and chosen after round 13. If there is more than one team in this situation, they will pick according to the draft position of their team.

Replacing a Team
Should a team owner decide to leave the league, it is then the responsibility of the leaving team to find a replacement owner. The replacement owner will then be responsible for team management as was the team owner previously. If a team has not confirmed with the commissioner prior to 1 week before the drop date that they are continuing to participate, the commissioner may replace that team owner following the same guidelines. It is the Team Owner’s responsibility to keep a current means of communication available to the commissioner.
A no confidence vote can be called against an owner. 12 of the 14 team owners must vote for a team to be ejected from the league. The vote will only be opened by the commissioner, so that all charges can be investigated and it can be determined if the no confidence vote is even warranted.

Rule Changes
Once Each Year, rule changes may be proposed and voted on by the entire league. The meeting will be held at least 2 weeks prior to the draft date. Rule proposals are currently not limited, but 8 teams are required to pass any rule change or implementation (the commissioner is allowed to propose and vote). Absentee and proxy voting is valid, but no team owner can vote for any other team owner. Scoring rules will be implemented into the current years system, but process rules dealing with Dropping and Drafting will take effect the following year. (Any rule can be changed at any time on a Unanimous Vote!!!)

Dates of Events
The Date of Events are now determined by the start date of the Season. The Draft Date will be denoted as the Saturday 2 weeks prior to the 1st regular season game of the year at the latest. The Drop date will be the Friday one week prior to the Draft Date. The Draft date will be available to adjust one week earlier, or one week later – depending on the availability of the team owners --- The Drop date will adjust accordingly.
League Pick'em:
The league uses the League Pick'em
Games are picked straight-up (no spreads).
Games aren't weighted.

Last edited by johnnyshaka : 08-19-2008 at 04:22 PM.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:31 PM   #11
samifan24
Pro Starter

The Dunderballers:

QB Carson Palmer
RB Larry Johnson
WR Braylon Edwards
Old 08-19-2008, 04:31 PM   #12
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Lahums Keepers

Hasselback
Bush
Owens ( puke!)
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 04:32 PM   #13
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Callous Dowboy Keepers:

QB: Tony Romo, DAL
RB: Adrian Peterson, MN (farewell LT, thanks for the great years)
WR: T.J. Houshmandzadeh, CIN
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 04:33 PM   #14
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
I am happy to join this league. Looks like a well-established base of awesome managers and I will do my best to compete Thanks for welcoming me in, guys!

Glad to have you aboard, thanks for the last minute sign-up.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:46 PM   #15
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLK View Post
2. Rookie Keeper. Every team can keep an additional keeper at any position, as long as the player was a rookie in the previous season.
Passed. This will start next season.

If you chose to keep a rookie do you lose your first round pick?
Old 08-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #16
TLK
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyshaka View Post
If you chose to keep a rookie do you lose your first round pick?

When we talked about it during last years draft... I believe we decided that it would be your last round pick that would be lost. We can do a vote on that though. I'm not sure many people would utilize it if you lost you first round pick.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:56 PM   #17
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
When we talked about it during last years draft... I believe we decided that it would be your last round pick that would be lost. We can do a vote on that though. I'm not sure many people would utilize it if you lost you first round pick.

That's why I brought it up...I wasn't sure what we discussed, if anything, and didn't think of it until now. Probably something we should sort out ASAP to avoid any confusion prior to this year's draft.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:23 PM   #18
saldana
Pro Starter

sal's keepers

manning
gates
holt

edit to ask: i just looked at the other thread and it said i had to keep a qb, rb, and wr(or te)...all my team running backs blow, so can i keep my te instead?

Last edited by saldana : 08-19-2008 at 06:28 PM.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 06:33 PM   #19
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Siddiqui Keepers

QB - Kurt Warner
RB - Willis McGahee
WR - Randy Moss

I won't be around much at all next week, so I'll have to trust in the computer *gulp*

Last edited by ISiddiqui : 08-19-2008 at 06:34 PM.
ISiddiqui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 08:53 PM   #20
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Gridiron Warrior's Keepers:

QB Jay Cutler
RB Frank Gore
WR Steve Smith
Old 08-19-2008, 08:59 PM   #21
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

What is the draft order?
Old 08-19-2008, 09:15 PM   #22
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Houston Hippopotami

QB: Brady
RB: Westbrook
WR: Fitzgerald

I will also have limited internet access next week but I'll make a go of it.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 10:40 PM   #23
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I would agree, last round pick lost for a rookie keeper kept, as that's the same rule for all keepers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
sal's keepers

manning
gates
holt

edit to ask: i just looked at the other thread and it said i had to keep a qb, rb, and wr(or te)...all my team running backs blow, so can i keep my te instead?

Nope, but you aren't forced to keep an RB if you don't want to, although it would only get you an extra pick at the end of the draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
Siddiqui Keepers

QB - Kurt Warner
RB - Willis McGahee
WR - Randy Moss

I won't be around much at all next week, so I'll have to trust in the computer *gulp*

Hope you have time to put a rather long list together so you don't end up with this year's contingency of 7 QB's.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:53 PM   #24
MikeVic
Head Coach

Hahaha I remember the QB draft!
Old 08-20-2008, 05:29 AM   #25
TLK
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
I will also have limited internet access next week but I'll make a go of it.

SI

If we have all the keepers in by the afternoon, I can process them today. This should allow access to the preference list. Also if you guys want to shoot any specific instructions my way... I'll do what I can although I don't think the software allows me to edit your lists.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:35 AM   #26
TLK
Pro Starter

Quote:
What is the draft order?

PickTeam
1Gridiron Warriors
2The Dunderballers
3South Side Roughnecks
4Sal's Transgenders
5Siddiqui Sillymen
6All On Black
7Lathum's Brew Crew
8The Original Trilogy
9Houston Hippopotami
10Shaka's Big Shooters
11Vic's Heroes
12Callous Dowboys
Order is reversed on even-numbered rounds

Last edited by TLK : 08-20-2008 at 05:35 AM.
Old 08-20-2008, 06:43 AM   #27
TLK
Pro Starter

QB- Vince Young
RB- Ryan Grant
WR- Calvin Johnson
Old 08-20-2008, 07:46 AM   #28
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Order is reversed on even-numbered rounds

Not that I enjoy more pain picking 9th, but I thought these were non-snake drafts.

SI

Old 08-20-2008, 08:08 AM   #29
TLK
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Not that I enjoy more pain picking 9th, but I thought these were non-snake drafts.

SI

I believe we've always snaked the draft.

Link to past draft results
Old 08-20-2008, 08:19 AM   #30
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

#1?! Hot damn!

Thanks guys!
Old 08-20-2008, 08:38 AM   #31
MikeVic
Head Coach

Vic's Heroes looks to avenge its defeat and become the second two-time champs.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:05 AM   #32
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
sal's keepers

manning
gates
holt

so if i cant keep gates, i guess it will have to be

qb-manning
rb-r. johnson
wr - holt
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 07:55 PM   #33
TLK
Pro Starter

bump for the remaining two teams...
Old 08-20-2008, 10:43 PM   #34
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I believe we've always snaked the draft.

Link to past draft results

My bad.

I'm happy for it, tho

SI

Old 08-21-2008, 07:59 AM   #35
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

For the benefit of the newer players, this rule has sometimes thrown people entering the league, it might be of use to clarify prior to drafting (if not, well, it didn't take a lot of time to put together):

Quote:
Starting lineup min/max:

QB: 1/1
RB: 1/2
WR: 2/3
TE: 0/1
K: 1/1
DEF: 1/1

That means the following lineups for RBs / WRs / TEs would be legal:

2 RB, 3 WR
2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE
1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE

I don't think there would be any other combo of RBs / WRs / TEs allowed.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:49 AM   #36
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

so are we starting the draft once we have ll the keepers in?
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:51 AM   #37
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Keepers:

QB: Eli Manning
RB: Joseph Addai
TE: Kellen Winslow Jr.

Edit: Oops.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).

Last edited by Honolulu_Blue : 08-21-2008 at 10:14 AM.
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:57 AM   #38
TLK
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
so are we starting the draft once we have ll the keepers in?

The draft starts Monday. We're just trying to expedite the keeper process so the folks who won't be around next week can set a list.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:54 AM   #39
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I'm not thrilled with any of my keeper choices, but here they are:

QB: Derek Anderson
RB: Ronnie Brown
WR: Chris Chambers
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 04:24 PM   #40
TLK
Pro Starter

The keepers are processed and I have opened the draft room. Feel free to make your picks, however there is no time limit until Monday at 10:00 AM (EST).

Draft Room
Old 08-21-2008, 04:33 PM   #41
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

Thanks, TLK!!!

Heeeeeere we go!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 05:08 PM   #42
samifan24
Pro Starter

Ok so how does the draft work exactly? Doesn't each team have a certain number of hours to make each pick?
Old 08-21-2008, 05:22 PM   #43
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

2 hours...but that's only starting Monday morning.
Old 08-21-2008, 05:41 PM   #44
samifan24
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyshaka View Post
2 hours...but that's only starting Monday morning.

Thanks. I just saw that this was listed right at the top of the screen.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:26 PM   #45
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

So I could be a major dick and hold it up all weekend?

Oooor I could make the oh-so-obvious choice
Old 08-21-2008, 06:31 PM   #46
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Draft room is being really stupid for me, I will get my pick in as soon as it starts working.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:46 PM   #47
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Draft room is being really stupid for me, I will get my pick in as soon as it starts working.

Yeah, it's not only you.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:06 PM   #48
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So I could be a major dick and hold it up all weekend?

Oooor I could make the oh-so-obvious choice

I still can't believe he wasn't protected.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:07 PM   #49
samifan24
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
I still can't believe he wasn't protected.

Which team had LT and left him unprotected? Which RB did they protect if they let LT go?
Old 08-21-2008, 07:20 PM   #50
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by samifan24 View Post
Which team had LT and left him unprotected? Which RB did they protect if they let LT go?

I'm wondering the same thing. Wish I had the 1st pick. Oh well, Clinton Portis isn't a terrible consolation prize.