Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-01-2003, 10:16 PM   #1
Taur
High School Varsity

For all you conspiracy/coverup nuts out there here is your question.....

Why can't the UN weapons inspectors find "The Cave"?

After an anonymous phone call the UN inspectors were sent to an isolated cave where they discovered what is believed to be the major holdings of the Iraqi military.

Items found in cave: Anthrax, plutonium, missiles that can go over a thousand miles, eboli, the aids virus, smallpox, nude pictures of Hitler, Diagrams depicting the 911 plans, Chemical this, and chemical that..........In other words the JACKPOT.

Case closed, end of story, and the US backed by the entire UN would then begin its military invasion........Of course 25 years later somebody would right a book about the so call Iraqi conspiracy, bur Sadam would be long since dead and all records long since destroyed.

Don't tell me the powers that be are at least not giving this some though.

Taur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 10:37 PM   #2
Tasan
College Starter

Because this "cave" is more than likely one of the several palaces that they refuse to let any inspectors into. Or any of the military installations that they can't go into, or any of the personal residences they are forbidden to enter, etc etc etc etc

edited for content

Last edited by Tasan : 03-01-2003 at 10:37 PM.
Tasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 12:07 AM   #3
Taur
High School Varsity

Tasan I am not talking about actually finding a "Real" stockpile of evidence. When the police do it, it is called planting evidence. I am sure the US could "Plant" enough evidence in an empty cave somewhere in Iraq and then call in the Inspectors to make everybody happy.

And, who would believe Sadam when he said the Stockpile of weapons and banned substances located in Iraq was not his?
Old 03-02-2003, 12:30 AM   #4
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

I follow you, and I do think Bush would be nuts enough to try something like that. I don't know if I believe anything anymore.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 02:03 AM   #5
Dutch
"Dutch"

Wow, you make my president sound as crazy as Saddam...
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 02:15 AM   #6
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Taur, your IP has been logged. We will send someone over to 'talk' with you soon about what you know. Who ever leaked this is in big trouble, to be reassigned as the doorman at Augusta in charge of keeping women out, but not every woman, just the big 'alternative lifestyle' looking ones. Not really the actual ones, just the ones that look the part, regardless.

Edited for spelling errors at 3 in the morning.

Last edited by EagleFan : 03-02-2003 at 02:16 AM.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 05:24 AM   #7
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
And in another part of the world:

"An accidental explosion of a nuclear device in North Korea has caused widespread damage, according to reports. Evidently one the stockpiled North Korean weapons detonanted during maintenance."

One of the small US tactical nukes could easily be placed there and cause something like this to happen. We have several types of nukes that don't have to be launched on a missle. They even tested a nuclear mortal shell (YIKES!!!!) back in the 50s.
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 08:24 AM   #8
BucDawg40
H.S. Freshman Team

I would like to make a comment even though it does not answer your question.

There does not exist in the world even one good person who also happens to be a successful politician. A person makes it in politics by lying to the people, cheating, stealing, extorting, backstabbing, bribery, and sabotaging the campaigns and lives of one's opponents and those who disagree with him or her. I'm sure that I have left out a few equally unpalatable actions that these scum commit.

Perhaps these people are forced to behave so badly by the nature of the political game, or maybe they are just bad people. Either way, we should not tolerate nor sponsor such criminal behavior.

Last edited by BucDawg40 : 03-02-2003 at 08:25 AM.
BucDawg40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 11:05 AM   #9
kcchief19
Pro Starter

If the U.S. were to "plant" evidence in Iraq or explode a nuclear device in North Korea disguised as an accident, what would that say about us? Let's assume we were never caught. Would that make it right?

I hope anyone would propose such an idea is not a religious man, because this would earn you a lifetime in hell getting drinks for Hitler and Hussein.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 11:25 AM   #10
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by kcchief19
If the U.S. were to "plant" evidence in Iraq or explode a nuclear device in North Korea disguised as an accident, what would that say about us? Let's assume we were never caught. Would that make it right?
Agreed, but I don't think people are suggesting this would be a good idea. Just the opposite: they agree with you that it would be an evil thing to do. I think their argument is that the fact that it hasn't happened would at least somewhat disprove the "Bush is Satan" rhetoric that's been floating around.
Maple Leafs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 01:26 PM   #11
Taur
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally posted by kcchief19
I hope anyone would propose such an idea is not a religious man, because this would earn you a lifetime in hell getting drinks for Hitler and Hussein.

LOL Fairways and Greens pard, Fairways and Greens. You must really have a cool pair of rose colored glasses if you can't imagine the NSA doing something like this.

I for one can not figure why it has not happened. Not a single direct kill would make an operation like this not even register on the NSA's top 25 video.

In our government there exsists some very, very bad people. And, I thank god everyday they are there.
Old 03-02-2003, 03:27 PM   #12
kcchief19
Pro Starter

I'll draw the line between cartman's nuclear device suggestion and taur's cave idea because they are in two different ball parks. I should have made that more clear.

And I would go one further on our nation's past covert ops -- while they were wildly successful at the time, the long-term effects of assasinations and other operations in a large degree snowballed into the situation we have today.

I would not doubt that the idea of planting evidence in Iraq has been kicked around in our nation's intelligence offices. It's simply very risky. That's the kind of thing you go to Leavenworth for -- or get a talk show on Fox News.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 03:49 PM   #13
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

If we threaten to go to war with Iraq because we say they have weapons of mass destruction...

...but then we don't find any weapons of mass destruction...

...so we decide to plant weapons of mass destruction...

...then why were we wanting to go to war in the first place?
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 04:10 PM   #14
Noble_Platypus
College Prospect

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/east/03/02/nkorea.warning/index.html
forget Iraq, read this.
All kiding aside folks, we could be closer to "the end" than most are willing to accept. These crazy bastards have the means and desire to use these weapons. It could happen
Old 03-02-2003, 11:26 PM   #15
BishopMVP
Coordinator

North Korea doesn't want to attack us. They just want attention. If they rattle their sabre hard enough, they think they can get a bigger economic aid package; it worked with Clinton in 1994, why not try again? Saddam has used weapons repeatedly. He's attacked neighboring countries, Kim has not. I wish we could go into both for humanitarian reasons because it is quite possible that Kim is killing more people than Hussein, just as Stalin killed more than Hitler, but it is about security.

I have a question for the anti-war folks who believe it is all about oil and object to the war on this basis. In Vietnam we went in to "Save the people" and ended up screwing everything up. So if we went into Iraq solely on the basis of oil, but ended up helping the people, would it be a better war from a moral standpoint? In other words, does motive matter at all when looking back at a war or just results?
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 01:10 AM   #16
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by NoMyths
If we threaten to go to war with Iraq because we say they have weapons of mass destruction...

...but then we don't find any weapons of mass destruction...

...so we decide to plant weapons of mass destruction...

...then why were we wanting to go to war in the first place?

I think it's more like we know they have weapons of mass destruction, we just haven't found the hiding place (or places).

If we create one, we can then easily facilitate war and actually find out where the weapons are.

And of course we'll throw our "weapons of mass destruction" away right after we destroy theirs.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote