Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-17-2007, 08:06 AM   #1
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

It was a dark and stormy night.

I was almost asleep. The thunderstorm had rolled in quickly but quietly. There were a few "regular" claps, and then the big one hit. There was a huge flash, illuminating the house in a brilliant wash of light, followed immediately by a thunderous sonic boom.

I flew out of bed, sure that the noise had woken up and frightened my son downstairs. By the time I got to the top of the stairs, I realized that the power had gone out; I couldn't see a thing. I also became aware that I didn't hear my son crying downstairs, so my sense of urgency subsided.

I began to move slowly down the stairs. My wife, after checking on our daughter, was behind me. It was almost impossible to see in the pitch black; I would move during the lightning flashes and then pause when the dark returned.

I was a bit spooked. The sudden silence from the absence of any electronic devices was oddly frightening. And, as we were in the middle of a remodel, everything was out of place on the main floor and navigation was difficult. There was a flashlight in the kitchen and that's where I was creeping too.

Another flash. The living room window lit up, and, for a second, I was certain there was a figure standing there...watching....waiting. I forced myself to continue, feeling along for a path through the furniture. I passed my son's room - a flash of lightning illuminated his room enough to show that he was sleeping soundly.

I was just about to the kitchen. My wife was nervous behind me, and I was trying to sound calm. Another huge flash. And, at the same time, the voice. "Hello". It came from the kitchen. Just one word, but it was enough to freeze me in my tracks. It was a playful voice. Taunting. There, of course, was not supposed to be anyone in my kitchen - both kids were accounted for, and my wife was still behind me, asking me what the fuck that was.

I was afraid to move. I wanted to get to the comfort of the flashlight, but I didn't want to get closer to the voice.

Finally, it hit me. I'd heard the voice before. It was Laa Laa. A Teletubbie. The kids had an old doll that, when you pressed its belly, would say a few phrases. "Hello" was one of the phrases. The electricity in the air during the strike must have set it off just once, just enough to scare the living crap out of my wife and I.

I hate those damn Teletubbies.

Draft Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:33 AM   #2
mrsimperless
College Prospect

My wife and I both laughed nervously and gave each other a smile. She grabbed my hand and started to lead me back towards the staircase.

Another flash. I glimpse her pale white legs as her nightgown parts for the first step. I'm overcome with hunger for her flesh.

I grab her by the waist and spin her around. There is a surprised look in her eyes which quickly turns into a startled "OH!" as my lips dive to the nape of her neck. She quickly starts to moan as my suckling gets more intense.

She grabs me by the back of the neck as I scoop her into my arms. I set her down on the third step and quickly remove her panties.

Then everything seems to happen at once.

Alonether blinding flash of light and a deafening "BANG!". Along with a muffled but creepy...

"Hello"

Did we really just hear that?

The thunder's echoe fades and silence returns.

"Hello"

No mistake this time. Her grip turns into one of fear.

I reach down underneath her and feel a fuzzy lump. Finally it hit me. I'd placed her down right on top of Laa Laa. A Teletubbie.

I hate those damn teletubbies.

Last edited by mrsimperless : 08-17-2007 at 10:24 AM.
mrsimperless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:37 AM   #3
MikeVic
Head Coach

Nice! To both!
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 09:38 AM   #4
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

My wife is lying in bed. I reach over to touch her shoulder. She shivers. I touch her elbow. She shivers. I touch her wrist. She yells, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT NOW, PATRICK EWING?" and turns around. I start crying. A hand touches my shoulder. Well, shit, Patrick Ewing really is in bed with us, and I'm in the middle.

I hate those damn Teletubbies.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:41 AM   #5
MikeVic
Head Coach

Did you check for fangs?
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:00 AM   #6
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

The sweat beaded on her back and dripped from my forehead. I am a fortunate man to be joined physically and emotionally with this lovely, passionate woman. We creep back through the house, avoiding the many obsticles.... but the air is now electric with our love. She holds my hand and giggles a bit. As we reach the bedroom another flash of lightning briefly illuminates everything as if it is noon. There is my wife, sound asleep in bed... So who is holding my hand?
M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:19 AM   #7
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by M GO BLUE!!! View Post
There is my wife, sound asleep in bed... So who is holding my hand?
THAT DAMN PATRICK EWING
Old 08-17-2007, 11:55 AM   #8
M GO BLUE!!!
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post
THAT DAMN PATRICK EWING

M GO BLUE!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:10 PM   #9
heybrad
Norm!!!

I'm Talking Tina and I'm going to kill you!
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote