Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-28-2003, 09:59 AM   #1
couriers

Game of the Worlds: Simcountry

I just activated the Rhodesian Republic in the Giant White World. There seems to be a lot of detail surrounding everyday progress so some research is much needed. Is there anyone else actively pursuing a country or corporation? If so what one and how are things going so far? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Old 02-28-2003, 10:02 AM   #2
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

A while ago, we had a bunch of people playing, but it sort of petered out. There was even a website for it. I think I still have a country called Arendia, but I'm not sure which world. I'll check.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 10:07 AM   #3
couriers

Quote:
Originally posted by sachmo71
A while ago, we had a bunch of people playing, but it sort of petered out. There was even a website for it. I think I still have a country called Arendia, but I'm not sure which world. I'll check.

I'm always falling behind everyone else.
Old 02-28-2003, 10:19 AM   #4
Radii
Head Coach

I had a country in the top 15 in the war world for a long time, a good friend of mine is still in the top 5 there I think, we had a pretty powerful fed for awhile on fearless blue. If anyone else plays there I was La Republica Del Rio, fed was TexArkana or something like that.

I don't play it anymore(the annoying purple attracts way too many looks from coworkers, god bless low walled cubicles and it just got a bit old), but I'd be more than willing to offer suggestions if you want!
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 10:31 AM   #5
couriers

Luckily coworkers are not an issue for me and hopefully it won't get too old too quick. Any suggestions you care to offer would be highly appreciated.