Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-27-2003, 01:22 AM   #1
DaleJrFan81599
In The Penalty Box

Forgive and Forget

First off, I would want to apologize for my remarks. They were inappropriate, and please do not hold them against me in the future.

Secondly, I criticize members of this board. I wanted to talk about NASCAR, a sport where you don't tackle, a sport where you don't shoot things into a net, it's a sport of passion, speed, and door-to-door action and yet, in free speech I've been attacked by certain members of this board. You know who you are. I have rights just as you do, so does anyone else who wants to bring up Arena Football, Normal Football, or Women mud-wrestling, into the talking arena. If you can name one reason why NASCAR is boring or not a sport, a reason which doesn't make sense to me, keep it to yourself I don't give a flying hoot.

I never knew a friendly conversation could turn into a ruckus. I want to point out that I am not at fault for starting it, and those who are you know who you are. I'm pretty sure you would act the same way if someone were to raise an argument about Football, a sport which I love too. These Drivers are just as Athletes as any, and so are our Football Players, Baseball, Basketball Players, and all the other representative sporting events.

Never once did I point out that Earnhardt and Earnhardt Jr, Tony Stewart, or Jeff Gordon were "gods". Please note, I was planning to pull the trigger on your heroes as well, but I knew when to hold back, you all should be ashamed that you didnt. I wished to show my loyalty to my favorite drivers, nothing more, I hope you all can understand that.

Thirdly, because of these events, I have discovered the true immaturity of some members. I can forgive you for what you've done, I only hope in return that you will take back your inappropriate comments. I only wanted to talk, nothing more and I was mobbed. Therefore, because of that, I will no longer be an active participant in this board. However, I hope you are all happy with yourselves, you all have convinced me that you are all immature, and intolerant of others, this I cannot forgive. Thank you and I hope you understand

Last edited by DaleJrFan81599 : 02-27-2003 at 01:32 AM.
DaleJrFan81599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 02:38 AM   #2
Airhog
Captain Obvious

I dont think any less of you just because you like Dale Jr. We all have faults

On a different tune, there are some people that enjoy watching nascar here. Check out the dynasty forums for our own nascar series. My favorite driver is mark martin btw.

Thread Killer extraordinaire

Yay! its football season once again!
Airhog is offline   Reply With Quote