Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-08-2007, 10:17 AM   #1
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

(OT): PING - SF Bay, Boston, St. Louis & Chicago FOFCers

This is pretty OT, and is a job posting. For the 90% of you who clicked on this thread expecting politics or diagrams, my apologies.

I work for a small project management consulting company. We're based in Chicago but have satellite offices in San Francisco, St. Louis and Boston. As many of you know, I'm currently based in Chicago, but am flying to SF each week to manage a project for one of our clients.

My own personal ridiculous travel aside, this is a good company, especially for anyone with a PM background and an interest in continuing to do PM work.

We manage all kinds of projects, from capital projects, to product development, to lifecycle management, to business process optimization. We also do some strategic business consulting. There's even an IT project here and there.

We are definitely looking to recruit more people, and this is where you all come in. If anyone's reading this and has this background and is looking for a chance, or if you know someone with this kind of background who is looking for a change, I'd love to hear from you. Please send me a PM and I can send you my email address.

We're primarily looking for people who already have PM experience, though it can be pretty short. You don't have to have your PMP, but if you're unsure what a PMP is, this may not be the job for you.

We're specifically interested in people with experience in the Life Sciences/Pharma industry, because that's where the majority of our clients are, but it's definitely not a requirement.

So, if you're interested, or if you know someone who's interested, and you or them live, or want to move to, one of these four locations, please get in touch.

Thanks.

flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:32 AM   #2
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Good luck, I don't qualify (don't have any PM stuff) but I do live in the Boston area (about 45 minutes outside the city)
Old 03-08-2007, 10:33 AM   #3
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
Good luck, I don't qualify (don't have any PM stuff) but I do live in the Boston area (about 45 minutes outside the city)

I do have PM stuff, but don't live in those areas .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:37 AM   #4
Desnudo
Coordinator

I do have the PM stuff, live within a reasonable distance of SF, grew up in Boston, but want to move somewhere in the southeast.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:55 AM   #5
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I'm technically management now, but they'd have to pay me a small fortune to move from my cushy job.

Btw flere. I still owe you a pint when you can get down to the burbs.

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 03-08-2007 at 10:56 AM.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 04:07 PM   #6
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

I would love to work for your company, but I'm afraid I don't have any Pre-Menstrual stuff.