Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-18-2007, 04:14 PM   #1
Easy Mac

Brady 2(?), Manning 0

Children that is

Quote:
Bridget Moynahan and Tom Brady have been broken up for a while, but a few months ago, she gave him time to set up in the pocket, and he delivered. Moynahan is pregnant, and the baby, according to various reports, is Tom Brady's. The fetus has already been offered several scholarships. I don't know that Tom will be particularly thrilled with the news. He may not consider Bridget his intended receiver. Tom has been dating supermodel Giselle Bundchen for a while now, and now will have to deal with baby mama drama.
Fortunately, Tom Brady isn't the only NFL quarterback out there Kemping ladies up. He can always turn to Matt Leinart for advice on pretending to be happy about pregnancies that you probably wish never happened. You wouldn't think that Brady, at this stage of his career, would be turning to the young Leinart for help, but Leinart's so mature for his age.

Last edited by Easy Mac : 03-08-2007 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Spermerific
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 04:28 PM   #2
sabotai
General Manager

And Tom Brady's salary has instantly been cut in half.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 04:30 PM   #3
Easy Mac

I don't see Bridget Moynihan being the alimony type of woman. She's like the C-List Kate Beckinsale.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:01 PM   #4
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

So wait, he's actually straight?
Old 02-18-2007, 05:05 PM   #5
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

god, some of the posts on the patsfans.com messageboard are RIDICULOUSLY critical.

can't everyone just say "congrats" to the two of them and the baby and move on, and stop worrying about what role he'll play in the baby's life, or how this reflects on him?
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:06 PM   #6
14ers
High School Varsity

Shouldn't this be a point for Manning?

Having a Bastard child is nothing to brag about. Brady looking a little more White Trash with this move.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:07 PM   #7
Danny
Head Coach

Do not underestimate the power of the imagination. And the memory of taking 60 snaps a game from Mr. Dan Koppen is some strong material to work with.
Danny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:08 PM   #8
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14ers View Post

Having a Bastard child is nothing to brag about. Brady looking a little more White Trash with this move.

Sleeping with Giselle Bundchen and impregnating Bridget Moynihan is definitely a plus.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:10 PM   #9
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

and let the mudslinging begin here.

god people, it's his personal choice. if he wants to do it, he has every right to, and every right to brag about it if he wants.

and you have every right in return, to think/say what you want about him (as long as it doesn't veer into libel that is actioned on of course).

but i don't think we need every single member of the board to weigh in with "i approve" or "i disapprove" because in the end the decision belongs to Tom and Bridget, and nothing that anyone else does/says matters
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:12 PM   #10
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Only white trash and sinners have sex before they are married. Especially with total hotties. He's going to hell.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:13 PM   #11
Easy Mac

someone is upset he wasn't knocked up... i had st. cronin in the pool
Old 02-18-2007, 05:54 PM   #12
molson
General Manager

Quote:

When Pats hate extends to somebody's personal life, you are at the point when you need help.

It's not like this kid's going end up the responsibility of the State.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:54 PM   #13
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Manning will never catch Brady, his constant audibling kills the mood in the bedroom.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:05 PM   #14
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:

White trash would be not supporting the kid, not spending time with it, pretending it doesn't exist.

I know you have been busy hanging out on the internet and being interesting, but did Brady call you and tell you this was his intention?
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:07 PM   #15
miami_fan
Coordinator

Calling Tim Hardaway for a moral commentary on this situation.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:11 PM   #16
RedKingGold
College Starter

Thanks for making me waste a post in this thread.
RedKingGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:13 PM   #17
dime
High School JV

it is actually vinatieri who got the job done at the end...but as usual, brady gets all the credit.
dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:20 PM   #18
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dime View Post
it is actually vinatieri who got the job done at the end...but as usual, brady gets all the credit.

He just better not forget to thank his o-line.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:29 PM   #19
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Why hate the guy for having a kid? I hope he is involved in his kids life if not atleast the kid will have money.
Old 02-18-2007, 06:34 PM   #20
kurtism
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
He just better not forget to thank his o-line.

Apparently, the five layers of Visa protection weren't enough...
kurtism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 07:00 PM   #21
dime
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop View Post
Why hate the guy for having a kid? I hope he is involved in his kids life if not atleast the kid will have money.

not his fault, but the media has mandated him "classy" for years now, without any real justification. this event suggests he isn't the prince he's been marketed as.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:01 PM   #22
Easy Mac

I heard he didn't shake Manning's hand afterwards.

And how classy can you be when your ex is Tara Reid?
Old 02-18-2007, 07:04 PM   #23
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
not his fault, but the media has mandated him "classy" for years now, without any real justification. this event suggests he isn't the prince he's been marketed as.

He upgraded Bridgette Moynahan. Kid or no kid. Now I feel kind of sad and pathetic, defending whether or not he's a prince .

Old 02-18-2007, 07:08 PM   #24
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Quote:

I'm sorry. Getting someone pregnant isn't classy? It's obviously an accident. And I doubt he knew before they called it quits. So you're definition of classless is basically having premarital sex with someone. That makes no sense. He may end up being a great father, but I guess he's classless for becoming one. This is such a non-story sportswise.
Vinatieri for Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 07:10 PM   #25
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtism View Post
Apparently, the five layers of Visa protection weren't enough...

Nice one.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:10 PM   #26
dime
High School JV

it's irresponsible. is that so hard to understand? lots of people have premarital sex, but they are responsible enough to take the simple precautions necessary that can prevent having a child.

do I really need to explain the logic here? I know you are probably a patriots fan, but there isn't really anything to defend here.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:21 PM   #27
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

You are just drawing some real odd parallels. Colts fan maybe?

Old 02-18-2007, 07:21 PM   #28
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Quote:
it's irresponsible. is that so hard to understand? lots of people have premarital sex, but they are responsible enough to take the simple precautions necessary that can prevent having a child.

do I really need to explain the logic here? I know you are probably a patriots fan, but there isn't really anything to defend here.

1. Do I really need to explain that precautions don't always work? As a long term couple, odds are she was on birth control. It failed. Either because it just did (it happens) or she didn't take the pills properly, or she didn't take them.

2. Do I really have to expain that they may very well have been trying to have kids and it didn't happen. For whatever reason, they broke up. And then it turns out she finally got pregnant.

The simple fact is you don't have a clue what happened. So calling him irresponsible is in fact, irresponsible. Your argument only has a hope if they weren't a long term couple (ie. one night stand, cheating on a spouse), but as a long term couple, I can't see how would could possibly call getting your partner of three years pregnant as irresponsible or classless.

You're probably not a Patriots, but there really isn't any basis for calling the guy irresponsible, let alone "classless."
Old 02-18-2007, 07:32 PM   #29
Logan
Head Coach

Wow, this thread went somewhere quickly.

It also got really disgusting quickly. Get a fucking life, for the people who are judging and bashing without having a clue what happened or how Brady will handle it. Not that's it's any of your business anyway.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 07:34 PM   #30
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Getting her pregnant is a lot classier than giving her a facial.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:35 PM   #31
Easy Mac

I was just going to say, when I posted this thread, I totally did not expect this tangent.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:35 PM   #32
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
Getting her pregnant is a lot classier than giving her a facial.

Unless that's how he got her preggers.
Old 02-18-2007, 07:53 PM   #33
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Manning will never catch Brady, his constant audibling kills the mood in the bedroom.

+1 This made me spit out my drink.

WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 07:55 PM   #34
Easy Mac

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/41613
Old 02-18-2007, 08:15 PM   #35
molson
General Manager

Quote:

I thought I remembered you having some type of unhealthy obsession with the Patriots and Brady, a quick look back at your posts confirmed that and then some. It's fine to hate whoever you want, but it's just hilarious to me that your obsession actually alters your views of things that have nothing to do with football:

"I don't know brady personally, but he certainly comes off as an asshole with quotes like the one I provided above. why did I post it? mostly in response to this. I'm trying to help out the incredulous pats fans see what it's like here on earth with the rest of us."

"chicago/katrina and colts/pats final 4? that is what the NFL and the tv execs have been praying for...I think seattle got hosed by the officiating today, and I think the pats got a lot of penalty yards considering they were holding on almost every play."

"uhh...every big playoff game the pats have ever had (indy, pitt, sd) has several fights, punches thrown and personal fouls. but it's just a coincidence that they are the common team? c'mon. hobbs threw a punch, for crying out loud."

"belicheck is a bully, and he encourages his teams to take on that persona. when the other team doesn't back down, you get games like this. why the patriots never seem to get called for a personal foul is another issue that the NFL and CBS don't want discussed."

" brady played a terrible game, but will be credited with a "comeback playoff victory" yet again."

"harrison has always been a cheap/dirty player...the interesting thing is that when the pats picked him up the media resurrected his image as some sort of ultra-competitive blue collar guy. the league's coaches and players know better."

"I can see why everyone hates peyton manning, I mean he takes himself so seriously, and then he had the audacity to say no one shows any respect for his team...oh wait, that's brady...hmm."

"Elway > Marino > Montana > P. Manning > Brady"

"in the last few years it seems like brady has taken on his coach's sour paranoia and sense of entitlement."

"it looks like tom brady and the pats have gotten the joe montana 49ers/chiefs treatment in terms of OLine holding penalties...no blood, no foul."
Old 02-18-2007, 08:21 PM   #36
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
but i don't think we need every single member of the board to weigh in with "i approve" or "i disapprove" because in the end the decision belongs to Tom and Bridget, and nothing that anyone else does/says matters

So, uh, you still hang out at message boards? Why?
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:23 PM   #37
Easy Mac

Old 02-18-2007, 11:12 PM   #38
dime
High School JV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinatieri for Prez View Post
You're probably not a Patriots, but there really isn't any basis for calling the guy irresponsible, let alone "classless."

I never said he was classless. If you don't think it's irresponsible to have a child out of wedlock with a woman you're no longer dating, then this discussion is even more pointless than I originally thought.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:14 PM   #39
dime
High School JV

molson:

I am glad you took the time to look through my 163 posts to find the ones about the nfl playoffs and/or the patriots, and repost portions of them completely out of context. I am flattered.

for the record, should I put you down as a fan? or just a stalker?
Old 02-19-2007, 12:26 AM   #40
molson
General Manager

Quote:
molson:

I am glad you took the time to look through my 163 posts to find the ones about the nfl playoffs and/or the patriots, and repost portions of them completely out of context. I am flattered.

I'd say "fan" is fair, in the sense that you amuse me.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:53 AM   #41
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Quote:

No matter how many times I come back to look at this thread, I have to stop at this post and laugh. Great job EagleFan.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:01 AM   #42
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Quote:
I never said he was classless. If you don't think it's irresponsible to have a child out of wedlock with a woman you're no longer dating, then this discussion is even more pointless than I originally thought.

This was your quote: "not his fault, but the media has mandated him "classy" for years now, without any real justification. this event suggests he isn't the prince he's been marketed as."

Um, you can mince words however you like it, but that is exactly what you said.

"A child out of wedlock" no matter the circumstances = irresponsible? What frickin' century are you living in? You do know she's 3+ months pregnant and they quit dating less than 3 months ago right? Are you just a frickin' moron?

Last edited by Vinatieri for Prez : 02-19-2007 at 01:03 AM.
Old 02-19-2007, 01:04 AM   #43
Vinatieri for Prez
College Starter

Quote:
molson:

That was pretty good, Molson.

What context could there possibly be that would in any significantly change the meaning of what you said? Let's hear it. We won't because there isn't any. See 'ya.
Old 02-19-2007, 02:51 AM   #44
flere-imsaho
Coordinator

Quote:

You can all stop posting now, because EagleFan won the thread right there.
flere-imsaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 03:59 AM   #45
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

baby mama drama
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 04:09 AM   #46
Dutch
"Dutch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthomer5000 View Post
baby mama drama

But don't blame Obama.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 05:56 AM   #47
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinatieri for Prez View Post
"A child out of wedlock" no matter the circumstances = irresponsible? What frickin' century are you living in? You do know she's 3+ months pregnant and they quit dating less than 3 months ago right? Are you just a frickin' moron?

Whether she became pregnant before or after they broke up doesn't matter. Having a child out of wedlock puts the child at a disadvantage, no matter what tax bracket the mom or dad is in. Just because it's the fashionable thing to do these days, doesn't mean it's best for the child.

Do you think it's going to matter to the child the next 18 years of his/her life when he/she never has both parents in the home? "Well, at least your parents were DATING when your Mom got knocked up." Woohoo, high five Mom and Dad!
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:30 AM   #48
Fidatelo
Pro Starter

This thread hurts my noggin.
"Breakfast? Breakfast schmekfast, look at the score for God's sake. It's only the second period and I'm winning 12-2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver maybe once or twice in a lifetime."
Fidatelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 08:35 AM   #49
kurtism
High School Varsity

DJ Gallo in this morning's ESPN Page 2 AM Jump:

Odds on what Tom Brady said upon hearing that Bridget Moynahan is carrying his child:
8 to 1 "And to think that when I came out of college NFL scouts said I was sterile."
7 to 1 "Coach Belichick is listing me being the father as 'questionable.'"
6 to 1 "Sweet. As soon as he learns to walk he'll be my best receiver."
5 to 1 "I hope it has her eyes and my stubble."
4 to 1 "I'm going to name it 'Respector' if it's a boy and 'Respecta' if it's a girl."
3 to 1 "Multiple layers of protection my a--, Visa."
2 to 1 "My sperm may not be flashy, but they get the job done."
kurtism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 09:00 AM   #50
Oilers9911
College Benchwarmer

1) Brady post appears
2) Brady bashers appear
3) Brady nuthuggers appear
4) Hilarity ensues
5) Rinse, repeat.
Oilers9911 is offline   Reply With Quote