Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-10-2003, 10:45 AM   #1
Mike47
n00b

Arrow Group Think - QB Personnel

QB CHARLES JAMES - This TCU alumn started 8 games last year for Houston and did not through a single TD pass. This guy is a bum, has been his whole career, but with solid potential could be kept around as plan B...or C. He's recognized by fans, but then again so was Scott Mitchell and Ryan Leaf and...
--UNSIGNED--

QB ED PARISI - This guy may be a gem in the rough. He hasn't had much experience but has performed great when given the chance. His career numbers, though minimal, are staggering, his attitude is second to none and his teammates seem to adore him. Not much more you can ask for out of a QB, especially when they're from the depths of the '85 draft (6th round).
--UNSIGNED--

QB DANNY RHODES - A second round pick out of Arizona State a year ago, Danny has yet to see NFL action. A hometown kid out of Alvin, TX; he's the only Houston QB currently under contract. He has the potential to be a solid NFL QB, but may be better suited watching from the sidelines for at least another year.
--1.59M--

QB CORNELIUS STOTTS - A former first rounder pick by New York, Stotts career has been shaky at best. He became New York's starter in his 4th season and in three years threw 40 TDs and 51 INTs. He missed only one start in those three years but finished with QB ratings of 79.1, 69.9 and 65.5 respectively. Although Stott has "1st round bust" written all over him, he reminds me a lot of Kerry Collins (in real life). He started 7 games for Houston last year, throwing 6 TDs and only one pick, finishing with a QB rating of 78.9. Could he finally be finding his groove? He's a fan favorite and, if he doesn't ask for an arm and a leg, may be worth keeping around...just in case.
--UNSIGNED--

Guys, we have the worst pass coheision in the league. It wouldn't hurt us any to resign some familiar faces.

Mike47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 10:53 AM   #2
primelord
Pro Rookie

Ok we are really starting to rack up the different threads now. Something like this would probably be better posted in the thread thats already dealing with players on our current roster. We don;t want to take over the entire board with our threads.
Old 02-10-2003, 11:11 AM   #3
Mike47
n00b

Ah yes, I didn't even think about that. We couldn't let our posts get in the way of the other football related posts like, "How to Meet/Have Sex with Girls" and "Best RPG Game of 1991." Silly me.

All in good fun, just joking around kids.
Mike47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 11:27 AM   #4
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike47
Ah yes, I didn't even think about that. We couldn't let our posts get in the way of the other football related posts like, "How to Meet/Have Sex with Girls" and "Best RPG Game of 1991." Silly me.

All in good fun, just joking around kids.

We could save threads and just combine them: "Group Think: Best RPG for Having Sex with Girls"