Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-02-2006, 10:40 AM   #1
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
The end of the world has begun...

Quote:
Anna Nicole Smith is finally putting to rest rumors that she's pregnant – by confirming that she is with child, as she reveals in a video clip posted on her Web site.

Floating on an inflatable raft in a swimming pool and with a dog barking in the background as she looks directly into the camera, the former Playmate and reality star says: "Well, let me stop all the rumors. Yes. I am pregnant. I'm happy, I'm very, very happy about it. Things are goin' really, really good, and I'll be checking in and out periodically on the Web, and I'll let you see me as I'm growing."

There are no further details in the posting, such as how far along she is or who fathered the baby.

Early last month, playing along with the rumors that were rising, Smith's attorney, Howard K. Stern, said in a written statement: "If Anna Nicole is pregnant she obviously doesn't want anybody to know yet. If she is not pregnant she's not denying the rumor because she thinks it's funny how much of a stir it's causing. She'll leave it up to you to guess which one it is."

The rumors had followed published reports that the 38-year-old former pinup and weight-loss pitchwoman was pregnant by an unidentified man.

Smith already has a 20-year-old son, Daniel, from a previous relationship.

Meanwhile, the same week as Stern's statement, Smith won a U.S. Supreme Court ruling that gives her another chance to collect millions of dollars from the embattled estate of her late Texas oil tycoon husband J. Howard Marshall.

Smith married Marshall in 1994 when she was a 26-year-old topless dancer and he was an 89-year-old Texas oil tycoon. Marshall died the following year.

His son, Pierce Marshall, claims his father's various wills and trusts make him the sole heir of a fortune estimated to be as high as $1.6 billion – which triggered the family feud that has been played out in courtrooms in both California and Texas and then, finally, in the Supreme Court.

Dear God in Heaven, who in hell would have sex with that woman? And can't we implement a law that would prohibit certain people from pro-creating????

oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 10:46 AM   #2
Subby
lolzcat

Awesome that Howard Stern is her lawyer...
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:10 PM   #3
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl
Dear God in Heaven, who in hell would have sex with that woman?

Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:13 PM   #4
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Scott Baio allegedly hit it.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:16 PM   #5
Warhammer
Pro Starter

Sure she is crazy, but back in the day, I probably would have. Just make sure to turn her around so you can't hear her yapping. That or just put a plastic bag over here head.
Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:19 PM   #6
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Dear God in Heaven, who in hell would have sex with that woman? And can't we implement a law that would prohibit certain people from pro-creating????

well, I'd certainly have sex with her. but I would definitely choose a method that wouldn't risk any genetic mutant offspring.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:30 PM   #7
MJ4H
Coordinator

oio
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:03 PM   #8
Surtt
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

For a shot at a share of 1.6 billion?
What the heck.

United States Supreme Court Justice
Louis D. Brandeis
Surtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:40 PM   #9
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer
Sure she is crazy, but back in the day, I probably would have. Just make sure to turn her around so you can't hear her yapping. That or just put a plastic bag over here head.

Yeah, back in the day. Put her face down on a pillow and hit it from the back so she can't talk. Turn up the TV.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:51 PM   #10
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

"Goes to watch Naked Gun 33 1/3"
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote