Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-28-2005, 05:32 AM   #1
Icy
Pro Starter

Mad soccer skills

Two year ago i saw a guy live in a square in Amsterdam with incredible ball handling skills, i didn't have the videocam with me so i couldn't shoot him to show to my friends. He was the most skilled guy i haven't ever seen live.

Today i found this in the net and i was amazed. He is that guy in the same place in Amsterdam still doing his show!! Sadly the video is too short and only the first part of his show is displayed but you can she what he is able to do. In the long show not recorded, he even climbed with his hands to the top of the lamppost that is behind him without stopping to kick the ball.

Here is the start of the show:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...458603&q=footb

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 05:49 AM   #2
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Cool, but those people walking in front of the camera are extremely annoying.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 06:02 AM   #3
kiwiLB57
H.S. Freshman Team

Thats mad skillz.

"the run it at da white boy philosophy will not xsist wif out.... da white boys"

Amen
kiwiLB57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 12:24 PM   #4
MIJB#19
Coordinator

Hmmm, maybe I should take a look for that guy some day. I mean, it's not like I'll have to travel around the world to get there. But then, I have anti-Amsterdam blood all over, the only thing I do near Amsterdam is go watch NFL Europe games.

Which reminds me: KiwiDE57, when are you gonna be a national on the Admirals roster?
MIJB#19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 11:39 PM   #5
kiwiLB57
H.S. Freshman Team

heh heh. The chances of me making the Admirals roster are getting slimmer and slimmer!

When I played for the Amsterdam Crusaders in 2002 there were a couple of guys in the team that had played with the Admirals and another couple from the club that were with the Admirals at the time. I remember our free saftey played Admirals in 2001 and thus was in Madden 2002. Very cool for me unfortunately he kind of got around the place like he had 'made it' which wasn't so cool.

Highlight of my short career in Amsterdam was beating Hilversum (the reigning champs at the time) and Rotterdam. Oh, and winning the National Championship!

After eight seasons of football this is the first season where I wont be ready for the opening game. My knee has been killing me all off-season to the point it hurts to go and sit in the movies / take a plane etc.

I am heading back over your way (well, London is closer than Auckland) to live in six months or so. I will bring the footy gear with me again and maybe ply my trade in Europe once again.

Goedenavond

kiwiDE57

"the run it at da white boy philosophy will not xsist wif out.... da white boys"

Amen
kiwiLB57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 01:48 PM   #6
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Thanks! My daughter plays outdoor and indoor soccer and she loves watching stuff like this.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote