Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-05-2005, 01:42 PM   #1
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

So I bought a few games!

I sold all my games that I thought would be of value, which were six games in all. I got a little under my expectation when Guild Wars only went for $17(everyone elses used copies were going for $30+). I blame it on my inexperience in Selling as it was my first one!!

I came out with around $70, with that I decided to spend a little money on some good deals out there.

NHL 2006(used) - $12.50
Tiger Woods 2006(new) - $19.50
Tropico Master Edition(new) - $10
Alpha Centauri(new) - $.01+$3.85 shipping.. I couldn't find it at any stores around me. I've heard many good things about it, especially from around here. So I finally decided to get it!
Majesty Gold- $6

All these prices include shipping. I feel I did pretty good. I spend about $50 in all for what I think are some pretty good games. I got a great deal on Tiger and NHL. I'm not a big fan of hockey but I love playing the games for some reason. I may re-sell NHL though, I haven't decided. I'll be keeping Tiger for sure and the others for the time being.

Next on my list is KOTOR II and Space Rangers, but I have to make sure SR works on my computer since it's in DVD format.

Whatcha y'all gangsta's think?

Last edited by mauchow : 10-05-2005 at 01:43 PM.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 01:46 PM   #2
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I would have went with NHL 2k6 used, and Space Rangers.. but I see you need to check on having a DVD drive.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 01:49 PM   #3
condors
College Starter

i can't say anything for or against tiger wood or nhl 2006

Tropico and Majesty are fun games for me. Majesty was the longest lasting with me but still fun while it lasted. I think with just those 2 games your getting your money's worth.

SMAC is my favorite of all the civ type games. When i get the itch this is game i fire up. I would recommand it to anyone with any interest in those types of games.

good deal imho
condors is offline   Reply With Quote