Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-05-2005, 11:51 AM   #1
maximus
Banned

High Blood Pressure

I have high blood pressure (doc says its due to stress over an accident in the family, ect). My pressure reads at 140/90 or sometimes 140/80. I take high blood pressure pills and have been for about 4 months. Lately I have not taken them (for the last 4 days). I take three consecutive tests in a row to insure accurate readings. All the readings averaged 114/61. Is this too low or is this a good thing? Thanks.

edit: corrected spelling

Last edited by maximus : 10-05-2005 at 02:11 PM.
maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 11:53 AM   #2
rkmsuf
Head Coach

1-800-Call-Your-Doctor

We are not qualified nor insured to give medical advise here at FOFC.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:00 PM   #3
wade moore
lolzcat

It's the brownies... gotta be the brownies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 12:06 PM   #4
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus
All the readings averaged 114/61. Is this too low or is this a good thing? Thanks.

That is very good blood pressure. Anything around 120/60 is usually considered good. Your original Systolic (the 140) is not that bad, its probably the Diastolic (the 90) that had the doctor worried.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:07 PM   #5
Buzzbee
College Starter

Google is good for stuff like this.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

so you don't have to be this guy...

Old 10-05-2005, 01:59 PM   #6
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzbee
Google is good for stuff like this.

Are you assuming that I am looking for attention Buzzbee?
Old 10-05-2005, 02:10 PM   #7
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M GO BLUE!!!
What a typo!

Nothing to get stressed over...

yeah, thats a bad one. I'll correct it thanks for the headsup.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:37 PM   #8
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Are you assuming that I am looking for attention Buzzbee?

No, not assuming.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:37 PM   #9
maximus
Banned

Quote:
No, not assuming.

Read...

Yes, assuming you fuckbag.

Fuck off if you think I posted this thread to gain attention.....jackass.

Yet another member here at FOFC trying to troll on me. Ain't gonna work this time nancyboy. You're the troll.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:40 PM   #10
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

C'mon Buzz, look who we're dealing with here. Is it any shocker whatsoever that the second-most high strung poster FOFC has ever known would have stress-induced HBP?
Old 10-05-2005, 03:44 PM   #11
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
That is very good blood pressure. Anything around 120/60 is usually considered good. Your original Systolic (the 140) is not that bad, its probably the Diastolic (the 90) that had the doctor worried.

The Diastolic reading. What exactly does that indicate? I know that having high blood pressure is due from the heart pumping too hard. At one time, after my brothers accident, my BP was 166/100 and the doctors freaked out and put me in the hospital because they thought I was about to have a heart attack. I relaxed, they gave me some Xanax and sent me home. It's been just over a year since my brother was crushed "nearly" to death and I still have anxiety over it (He's still in a brain injury program and still being tube feed to this day- to go along with his other multiple injuires). I'm guessing this pill taking thing is a lifetime thing. I hope not.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:46 PM   #12
rkmsuf
Head Coach

So like this wasn't all discussed when your doctor said you should take these pills?
Old 10-05-2005, 03:47 PM   #13
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog
C'mon Buzz, look who we're dealing with here. Is it any shocker whatsoever that the second-most high strung poster FOFC has ever known would have stress-induced HBP?

I can remember me PMing you months ago for a prayer request because I didn't want it to be known that I had heart issues and possibly a aortic aneurysm. My posts are far from attention getters. I could careless what people think in terms of that but dipshits that call me a fluke have no ficking idea what I have been through this past year. Attention getter my fucking ass. I'd rather turn to violence and settle it that way.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:49 PM   #14
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf
So like this wasn't all discussed when your doctor said you should take these pills?

He never expressed/explained what the reading meant. All he said was the the lower number was the one of concern. He only explained that it could cause heart attacks and kidney problems.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:49 PM   #15
Buzzbee
College Starter

No. NOT assuming.

Stating my opinion. I think you post a lot of things on here to gain attention. That is just my opinion.

I don't like you, and don't mind telling you. That's just my feeling toward you and you can take it or leave it.

However, I have NEVER told you to fuck off. I have NEVER called you a fuckbag. I have NEVER called you a jackass. I have NEVER called you a nancyboy. I have NEVER called you a troll.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:52 PM   #16
maximus
Banned

Quote:
No. NOT assuming.

Stating my opinion. I think you post a lot of things on here to gain attention. That is just my opinion.

I don't like you, and don't mind telling you. That's just my feeling toward you and you can take it or leave it.

However, I have NEVER told you to fuck off. I have NEVER called you a fuckbag. I have NEVER called you a jackass. I have NEVER called you a nancyboy. I have NEVER called you a troll.

I respect that Buzzbee. Don't like me, I don't care. But calling me an attention getter (which basically what you are doing) is bullshit. So, it is well within my rights to say fuckoff. Besides, if you don't like me then put me on your ignore list - it's that damn simple.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:52 PM   #17
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
No. NOT assuming.

Ohh but didn't you want to? Come on, be honest.

I have nothing against the guy. He needs a new doctor though.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:54 PM   #18
maximus
Banned

Quote:
No. NOT assuming.

YES Assuming. Becuase you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Get the hell over it. Do me a favor and don't even reply to this thread. Your posts hurt my eyes.

Last edited by maximus : 10-05-2005 at 03:54 PM.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:57 PM   #19
maximus
Banned

Quote:
YES Assuming. Becuase you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Get the hell over it. Do me a favor and don't even reply to this thread. Your posts hurt my eyes.

besides, you're raising my BP again.

Last edited by maximus : 10-05-2005 at 03:58 PM.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:59 PM   #20
KevinNU7
College Starter

Quote:
Why don't you put him on your ignore list
Old 10-05-2005, 04:04 PM   #21
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7
Why don't you put him on your ignore list

To be honest, I never had an issue with him before. I enjoy his posts and even get helpful advice/hints and/or ideas from the threads he posts. What can I say here? I posted a very legetament thread and he says I'm trying to gain attentian. What the hell was that? Tell me, what would cause him to react this way - just because he doesn't like me!?! OH FUCKING WELL....then he shouldn't have replied.

Last edited by maximus : 10-05-2005 at 04:05 PM.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:06 PM   #22
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
I respect that Buzzbee. Don't like me, I don't care. But calling me an attention getter (which basically what you are doing) is bullshit. So, it is well within my rights to say fuckoff. Besides, if you don't like me then put me on your ignore list - it's that damn simple.

When you post a thread asking about something that can VERY easily, and logically, be found with a quick internet search, yes I see that as trying to get attention. Hence my initial post.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:07 PM   #23
KevinNU7
College Starter

To be honest, I have never met someone taking Blood Pressure medication that didn't know exactly what the reads mean and what is a good number and what is a bad number. I mean when the doctor tells you that you could die I'd think you'd ask a ton of questions and become very knowledgable on the subject.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:16 PM   #24
maximus
Banned

Quote:
When you post a thread asking about something that can VERY easily, and logically, be found with a quick internet search, yes I see that as trying to get attention. Hence my initial post.

No buzzbee, that is not trying to get attention. To you it is but to me I have seen thousands of questions asked here that can be easily found on google. Wouldn't you agree that FOFC is a great place for info? Would you agree that the responses here are fairly quick? Was I looking for EaglesFan27 to respond like he has helped with Flasch, no - not particually but I never in my wildest dreams did I think I was going to be accused of trying to gain attention for asking blood pressure questions.

Sorry man, the name callling was wrong but I got faily pissed off quickly - not that it justifies that. I felt and still do feel that you are wrong for assuming I was trying to gain attention. If I were trying to gain attention I would have posted something much more elaborate like I have three testicals - what should I do about that? I mean, really man.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:18 PM   #25
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Sorry man, the name callling was wrong but I got faily pissed off quickly - not that it justifies that.
Hence my "high-strung" comment.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:19 PM   #26
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNU7
To be honest, I have never met someone taking Blood Pressure medication that didn't know exactly what the reads mean and what is a good number and what is a bad number. I mean when the doctor tells you that you could die I'd think you'd ask a ton of questions and become very knowledgable on the subject.

Well, you know one now. All I know is that systolic means that it puts strain on the heart and that diastolic is the pressure at its lowest point. But my question was pertaining to how low is too low? I thought 61 (the Diastolic reading) was a bit to low since I usually see it in the mid 80's to 90s. I have never seen it that low, esp since I have not taken the medication for 4 days.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:24 PM   #27
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Hence my "high-strung" comment.

I'm not perfect Ben. By far am I the perfect human being. However, with the exceptions of some of my older posts (vulcan and earlier last year) I have tried extremelly hard to hold my peace. When I hold it is for to long I explode. Thats why I reported posts made by ThunderingHERD instead of going about it the wrong way. I have changed (as a board member). Just like anyone les ehere - I enjoy it, I like to read the threads here, I get great information reading them as well. Most importantly when Jim releases his next sim I will need to ask questions - so getting banned is NOT an option for me.

Last edited by maximus : 10-05-2005 at 04:26 PM.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:31 PM   #28
markprior22
High School Varsity

What a bunch of dicks on this board.
markprior22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 04:31 PM   #29
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
No buzzbee, that is not trying to get attention. To you it is but to me I have seen thousands of questions asked here that can be easily found on google. Wouldn't you agree that FOFC is a great place for info? Would you agree that the responses here are fairly quick? Was I looking for EaglesFan27 to respond like he has helped with Flasch, no - not particually but I never in my wildest dreams did I think I was going to be accused of trying to gain attention for asking blood pressure questions.

Sorry man, the name callling was wrong but I got faily pissed off quickly - not that it justifies that. I felt and still do feel that you are wrong for assuming I was trying to gain attention. If I were trying to gain attention I would have posted something much more elaborate like I have three testicals - what should I do about that? I mean, really man.

Apology accepted. I know many times I have started to type an attack on someone, but have managed to hit the backspace key before the enter key. Just my personality.

As I said, it is merely my opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. My 'perception' is that you HAVE posted more elaborate stuff to get attention, but I just haven't said anything (and I'm not calling you a liar or saying that what you post isn't true). I just happened to post my thoughts in this thread. Maybe you aren't trying to get attention and just like posting threads on 'me' related topics. So be it. I just perceive it as you trying to get attention.

It is nothing to get your panties in a wad over. Not everyone is gonna like you, just like not everyone is gonna like me. Having ol' Buzzbee not like you probably ranks right up there with a zit on a gnat's ass. Not a big deal.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:38 PM   #30
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Apology accepted. I know many times I have started to type an attack on someone, but have managed to hit the backspace key before the enter key. Just my personality.

As I said, it is merely my opinion. Nothing more, nothing less. My 'perception' is that you HAVE posted more elaborate stuff to get attention, but I just haven't said anything (and I'm not calling you a liar or saying that what you post isn't true). I just happened to post my thoughts in this thread. Maybe you aren't trying to get attention and just like posting threads on 'me' related topics. So be it. I just perceive it as you trying to get attention.

It is nothing to get your panties in a wad over. Not everyone is gonna like you, just like not everyone is gonna like me. Having ol' Buzzbee not like you probably ranks right up there with a zit on a gnat's ass. Not a big deal.

Thats cool Buzzbee. Thank you. In a way (and I'll admit this although it is somewhat embarrassing) I am just trying to "fit in" and forget the past. I know that will never happen %100 but if I can be here at FOFC mind my own business, I'll be happy. I like most people here although those same people don't like me. It's a cool community here and I want to be apart of it because the knowledge base here is strong.

Take care.

By the way, I don't wear panties I wear boxer briefs.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:44 PM   #31
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
By the way, I don't wear panties I wear boxer briefs.

It always has to be about you, doesn't it?

Old 10-05-2005, 04:49 PM   #32
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by markprior22
What a bunch of dicks on this board.
And yet you still come around here.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:50 PM   #33
Ben E Lou

Quote:
getting banned is NOT an option for me.
So, are you saying that you will not accept a banning?
Old 10-05-2005, 05:04 PM   #34
maximus
Banned

Quote:
So, are you saying that you will not accept a banning?

LOL, but I can assure Ben that I will never "knowningly" troll. I had a long talk with Jim via email about this and I assured him that my posts (esp the "False announcment" thead" wasn't meant to troll). It was an oversight on my part since I didn't read the rules.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:09 PM   #35
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
The Diastolic reading. What exactly does that indicate?
Essentially, systolic is the amount of pressure on your blood vessels while your heart is pumping. Diastolic is the amount of pressure on your blood vessels while your heart is at rest.
Old 10-05-2005, 05:27 PM   #36
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
Essentially, systolic is the amount of pressure on your blood vessels while your heart is pumping. Diastolic is the amount of pressure on your blood vessels while your heart is at rest.

Ahh, I understand now. I knew it had to do with a "low oint ot resting point". I will google it up but is considered "too low" of a Diastolic reading? 61 is still fine, correct? (I think one poster said it was).
Old 10-05-2005, 05:38 PM   #37
saldana
Pro Starter

61 is an excellent diastolic number, but just be aware that the meds are still having an affect on you, even if you havent taken them for a few days. they take a while to stop having an effect, just like they take a while to start having one. unless you have removed the cause of your pressure being that high (and whoever said before that the 90 diastole was the issue was 100% correct) i would not reccommend going off the meds without consulting your doctor.

however, i would not worry too much if you are only making it to x/90...you could easily take 6-8 points off by adjusting your diet (elimanate any additional salt) or losing about 10 pounds (assuming you have 10 pounds to lose).
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 07:09 PM   #38
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Man, I almost missed this nice conversation between Buzzbee and maximus. You never know what gems you'll find in totally inoccuous threads. It's not like this thread was titled "Racist, sexist, bigotry". Now a thread that had that title I would click on for the sheer enjoyment of disharmony.

[on topic]If you root for the Raiders your blood pressure will go down, as someone was stabbed at the Raiders/Cowboys game last Sunday.[/on topic]
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 08:32 PM   #39
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Quote:
Makes me wonder who No. 1 is. That's quite a competition.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 08:37 PM   #40
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchief19
Makes me wonder who No. 1 is.
Hint: He would not accept a banning.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:33 PM   #41
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Hint: He would not accept a banning.

I know that you are insinuating (sp?) it is me Ben but why? I don't want anymore problems here at FOFC, please.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:44 PM   #42
John Galt
Pro Starter

Quote:
I know that you are insinuating (sp?) it is me Ben but why? I don't want anymore problems here at FOFC, please.

Your paranoia doesn't even make sense in this case. Re-read SD's comments.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:44 PM   #43
maximus
Banned

Listen,

I know for a fact that a lot of you here do not like me. There is nothing I can do to change that and to be honest - I don't care. I just ask that if you don't care for what I post, write, ect then just don't respond. Believe me, there are members here I cannot stand but in all reality sometimes their threads are useful and even really good but I wont post. Am I high strung? Yes. You should see me in person when I'm pissed. I have violent issues so bad that I have gone to see anger management. It was court ordered. However, my life outside of the internet has changed. All I am trying to do is change all around and that includes discussion forums such as this. Like I said, if you don't like who I am I could give two flying fucks but I suggest anyone who feels that way to leave me alone so that I can go about my own business. Thanks.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:45 PM   #44
Dutch
"Dutch"

Top 15 reasons over the past 10 months why folks *might* suspect Maximus is attention deprived (starting with most current). All of these threads were started by Maximus.

15. We just learned today that you have been suffering from high-blood pressure, but the scary part is that you are suddenly coming up with low-blood pressure since you stopped taking the meds.

14. Your girl scared the hell out of you with really bad pain in her head and possible sign of a stroke. (Medical advice on the board was to take her to the hospital, ASAP.)

13. You've eaten all your wife's brownies when she explicitly told you 'NO'. (example of a good post by Maximus).

12. Tried to post a fake announcement and got suspended for two weeks.

11. Asked everyone on the board if they were okay after the bad storm that swept through Wisconsin. You heard there was one dead, so you just wanted to check. (Yes, our fears have been confrimed Larry from Sheboygan was killed and he was a regular FOFC lurker. My condolences.)

10. Pretended to be drunk and dirty dancing with all the guys wives at some party and were still drunk enough to type really badly after you raced home to tell everybody at FOFC how cool you are when you are drunk.

9. You pinged yourself in a new thread.

8. In late June you were f-ed up on anti-anxiety pills.

7. Have a 4 in 5 chance of having your "feelings" or visions come to fruitation and "saw" John Travolta die in a plane crash, perhaps a small charter plane. (It seems, in hindsight, John Travolta rolled a "5".)

6. Were largely enjoying pain meds in early-June.

5. In late May you fell asleep on your left arm and and now it goes numb and tingles any time you set it down in a certain position on the table, bed or whatever. (9 out of 10 doctors on FOFC recommend you don't set your arm down in that position--especially not on a table or bed.)

4. You get heartburn even when you are not eating as explained in May.

3. Were the first to spread the news that anybody who wanted gay sperm won't be able to so anymore. (Thanks for keeping FOFC informed...this was in early May.)

2. In April you apologized for all the conflict because you lost your job, your best friend died, your brother was crushed by a 22 ton front loader and this was after you personally survived a bout with cancer.

1. In March you had been suffering from sharp headpains approximately 3-4 times per week and anywhere from 1-3 times per day.

Observation/Concern: You seem to be on pain medications regularly. I don't think that is very healthy.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 09:47 PM   #45
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt
Your paranoia doesn't even make sense in this case. Re-read SD's comments.

Then I misunderstood something John Galt. Maybe he is talking about the Horned purple frog dude or something (whatever he called himself). Well, I'm not him and in all seriousness I could care less who that guy is.

By the way, my BP is now 119/63. Still good ehh?
Old 10-05-2005, 09:48 PM   #46
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
Listen,

I know for a fact that a lot of you here do not like me. There is nothing I can do to change that and to be honest - I don't care. I just ask that if you don't care for what I post, write, ect then just don't respond. Believe me, there are members here I cannot stand but in all reality sometimes their threads are useful and even really good but I wont post. Am I high strung? Yes. You should see me in person when I'm pissed. I have violent issues so bad that I have gone to see anger management. It was court ordered. However, my life outside of the internet has changed. All I am trying to do is change all around and that includes discussion forums such as this. Like I said, if you don't like who I am I could give two flying fucks but I suggest anyone who feels that way to leave me alone so that I can go about my own business. Thanks.

Ummm...SkyDog wasn't referring to you. He was referring to Happy29 who was banned for extensive trolling. After he was banned, he continually emailed Ben asking to be let back. In one of his emails (or several, I'm not sure) he claimed that he 'will not accept a banning.' It has become one of Ben's favorite quotes. So, when he says you are the #2 high-strung poster, he means you are the #2 high-strung poster. Happy29 was/is #1.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:52 PM   #47
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
Observation/Concern: You seem to be on pain medications regularly. I don't think that is very healthy.

Attention deprived? No. Not hardly.

Fucked up on meds....maybe but I wont admit that to any of you here.

I could list a hundred things that went wrong in my life alone in the last 14 months. And %50 of them were life changing in so much that I nearly lost my house, my wife, ect. I did lose my fucking job and my brother was crushed to near death in Aug 2004 by a STATE owned vehicle. Oh and I lost my best friend in Sept of 2004 to a brain tumor.

Am I pissed at the world? You could say that. Is it right? No. But I have no other fucking outlet.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:54 PM   #48
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Ummm...SkyDog wasn't referring to you. He was referring to Happy29 who was banned for extensive trolling. After he was banned, he continually emailed Ben asking to be let back. In one of his emails (or several, I'm not sure) he claimed that he 'will not accept a banning.' It has become one of Ben's favorite quotes. So, when he says you are the #2 high-strung poster, he means you are the #2 high-strung poster. Happy29 was/is #1.

OK, I did not know that. Thanks for clearing that up. Also, I didn;t really mean I won't except a banning but I just don't want to be banned because I like it here and FOFgames is where iys at for me as far as text simming.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:59 PM   #49
maximus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch
Top 15 reasons over the past 10 months why folks *might* suspect Maximus is attention deprived (starting with most current). All of these threads were started by Maximus.

15. We just learned today that you have been suffering from high-blood pressure, but the scary part is that you are suddenly coming up with low-blood pressure since you stopped taking the meds.

14. Your girl scared the hell out of you with really bad pain in her head and possible sign of a stroke. (Medical advice on the board was to take her to the hospital, ASAP.)

13. You've eaten all your wife's brownies when she explicitly told you 'NO'. (example of a good post by Maximus).

12. Tried to post a fake announcement and got suspended for two weeks.

11. Asked everyone on the board if they were okay after the bad storm that swept through Wisconsin. You heard there was one dead, so you just wanted to check. (Yes, our fears have been confrimed Larry from Sheboygan was killed and he was a regular FOFC lurker. My condolences.)

10. Pretended to be drunk and dirty dancing with all the guys wives at some party and were still drunk enough to type really badly after you raced home to tell everybody at FOFC how cool you are when you are drunk.

9. You pinged yourself in a new thread.

8. In late June you were f-ed up on anti-anxiety pills.

7. Have a 4 in 5 chance of having your "feelings" or visions come to fruitation and "saw" John Travolta die in a plane crash, perhaps a small charter plane. (It seems, in hindsight, John Travolta rolled a "5".)

6. Were largely enjoying pain meds in early-June.

5. In late May you fell asleep on your left arm and and now it goes numb and tingles any time you set it down in a certain position on the table, bed or whatever. (9 out of 10 doctors on FOFC recommend you don't set your arm down in that position--especially not on a table or bed.)

4. You get heartburn even when you are not eating as explained in May.

3. Were the first to spread the news that anybody who wanted gay sperm won't be able to so anymore. (Thanks for keeping FOFC informed...this was in early May.)

2. In April you apologized for all the conflict because you lost your job, your best friend died, your brother was crushed by a 22 ton front loader and this was after you personally survived a bout with cancer.

1. In March you had been suffering from sharp headpains approximately 3-4 times per week and anywhere from 1-3 times per day.

Dutch, I like you and I read your posts a lot. However, if you are at all poking fun at my concnerns then I would suggest that you shut the hell up. Everything I post here is true and not some fucking made up shit. Don't, for a second, make liteof my life. I cannot see you in person so for you to talk as if I were some liar is some BIG talk from you bro. I would really doubt you would have the balls to say anything to me in person.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:11 PM   #50
Buzzbee
College Starter

Quote:
OK, I did not know that. Thanks for clearing that up. Also, I didn;t really mean I won't except a banning but I just don't want to be banned because I like it here and FOFgames is where iys at for me as far as text simming.

Maximus - a piece of advice:

If you mean what you say, you will change your behavior. Based on your past as Vulcan, based on your temper on which you yourself have commented, and based on the tendency for controversy and attacks to follow where you go (either by you or toward you) if you continue on this path I see it as enevitable that you will eventually get banned, not necessarily because you've done anything horrible, but because of the dirty wake your presence leaves behind. Again, that is just my opinion, but one which I think is probably pretty accurate, obviously.

Again, this isn't meant as an attack, but as a comment from one poster to another to tell you straight up how I see things. You are no where near HornsManiac in your level of controversy or trollishness or whatever you want to call it. However, there are similarities. You have created a reputation, a persona if you will, and as a result people naturally gravitate to your posts and toss out comments that end up getting you riled up. Arguments or flame-fests ensue. In themselves they aren't really all that much, but collectively (as pointed out by Dutch) they begin to add up. As with Horns, it wasn't necessarily any one post or thread that got him banned, but his body of work here at FOFC. You are headed on that same path.

Take this however you want. It isn't an attack, but my honest opinion of your standing around here. Others may agree. Others may disagree. So be it.

I'll quit rambling now.