Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-01-2005, 02:40 PM   #1
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Oh what shall I do....?

Loren and the kid left this morning for New Orleans, and I just found out I am not leaving for work today. Home alone, home alone. Oh the possibilites........

Cringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 02:41 PM   #2
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Hide the sandwiches!
Old 08-01-2005, 02:42 PM   #3
rkmsuf
Head Coach

cue The Afoci
Old 08-01-2005, 02:42 PM   #4
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougar
Hide the sandwiches!

heh, that was my initial thought.
Old 08-01-2005, 02:43 PM   #5
hhiipp
College Prospect

Put tar and shingles with nails thru it on the basement steps, crunch up christmas ornaments and put them under the windows, put a hot iron on the front door, and hang paint cans above the 2nd floor steps. Icing basement stairs is optional.
hhiipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 02:43 PM   #6
rkmsuf
Head Coach

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~fof/foru...ad.php?t=41223
Old 08-01-2005, 02:43 PM   #7
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

I already ate a sandwich earlier....

(I am clearly missing this reference)
Old 08-01-2005, 02:49 PM   #8
Anthony
Banned

first order of business, in my book, is to promptly let your genitals know it's go-time. this situation calls for a round of fierce masturbation. figure 3 times in 2 hours, just to give them a little "word up muthafuckas".

after that, take a healthy man shit, you know, where you bring a Sports Illustrated into the bathroom and don't leave until you've read about 2 articles, even if you finished doing the business.

next you go for some eats, because after eating it's going to be game time. so you get whatever you want, chinese take out; fast food; heroes - hey, it's your world, we're just squirrels trying to get nuts.

now, it's time for some gaming. a good 4 hour block we're talking about. you don't want anything that requires vigorous joysticking, no, because after gaming you're gonna do some hardcore masturbating. i mean hardcore. your penis is gonna want to know what it did to you to make you so angry at it, that's how much you're gonna beat it.

then it's like dinner time. after that catch a game or a movie on tv. after you digested, it's really a wild card time of the nite. you might have one more jackoff session in you, you might not - you don't want to shock your system all in one day. maybe more gaming till it's time for bed. your call.

tomorrow is another day.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 02:52 PM   #9
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Atlantic
first order of business, in my book, is to promptly let your genitals know it's go-time. this situation calls for a round of fierce masturbation. figure 3 times in 2 hours, just to give them a little "word up muthafuckas".

after that, take a healthy man shit, you know, where you bring a Sports Illustrated into the bathroom and don't leave until you've read about 2 articles, even if you finished doing the business.

next you go for some eats, because after eating it's going to be game time. so you get whatever you want, chinese take out; fast food; heroes - hey, it's your world, we're just squirrels trying to get nuts.

now, it's time for some gaming. a good 4 hour block we're talking about. you don't want anything that requires vigorous joysticking, no, because after gaming you're gonna do some hardcore masturbating. i mean hardcore. your penis is gonna want to know what it did to you to make you so angry at it, that's how much you're gonna beat it.

then it's like dinner time. after that catch a game or a movie on tv. after you digested, it's really a wild card time of the nite. you might have one more jackoff session in you, you might not - you don't want to shock your system all in one day. maybe more gaming till it's time for bed. your call.

tomorrow is another day.

that has to be a hall of famer
Old 08-01-2005, 02:52 PM   #10
Warhammer
Pro Starter

How about hide the salami?

Or hack FOF so Hartford wins the whole thing?
Warhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 02:57 PM   #11
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cringer
I already ate a sandwich earlier....

(I am clearly missing this reference)
Ironically, the post after this one was from a self-professed sandwichomist.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:05 PM   #12
Anthony
Banned

i'm nothing, if what i read is true - Steve Jones (guitarist for the Sex Pistols) is the grand wizard poo-ba of sandwich fucking.

according to John Lydon's (Johnny Rotten) autobiography, Steve would cut a fresh, right out of the oven loaf of bread in half. it'd be so fresh the inside would be hot. he'd scoop out the doughy part so that the bread was hollow. he'd then crack open an egg and pour it into the hollowed out loaf of bread. he'd then put a slice or two of ham in there.

then he'd fuck it.

the friction, combined with the warmth of the fresh out of the oven bread, would cause the egg to cook (this part i'm not 100% sold on), as well as heating up the ham. he said it'd feel exactly like a women's private parts. i don't recall if he would eat the sandwich afterwards or not, but i do remember him saying Brian Cook (the Sex Pistols drummer) ate the sandwich once not knowing all the ingrediants.

so, don't pat me on the back or give me an award for screwing a hero, others have accomplished far more than i.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:10 PM   #13
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

*reaches for the Immodium*
Old 08-01-2005, 03:11 PM   #14
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

ah, sandwich fucking. how could i forget about the HA connection to that? Clearly a thing I should not have missed.....
Old 08-01-2005, 03:17 PM   #15
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
*reaches for the Immodium*

now i'm really curious, i'll confirm later on tonite if he'd eat those ham, egg and goo heroes by checking the book. i don't think he'd eat it afterwards, i mean, that's some sick shit.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:27 PM   #16
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

And I always thought that "secret sauce" was either thousand island dressing or ketchup & mayo.
Old 08-01-2005, 03:29 PM   #17
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
two words for anyone living on the border:

Boys Town

So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 03:33 PM   #18
Anthony
Banned

Quote:
And I always thought that "secret sauce" was either thousand island dressing or ketchup & mayo.

McDonald's is Russian dressing, if i heard correctly.
Old 08-01-2005, 04:00 PM   #19
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell Atlantic
McDonald's is Russian dressing, if i heard correctly.

Thousand Island. Russian is a maroonish color...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 04:06 PM   #20
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman
two words for anyone living on the border:

Boys Town

Boys town is a little to far in for me right now. Two words for those going in that far right now...

your dead.

When the local government tells Americans it is best to not go anywhere outside of the main tourist area, I shall listen. Especially when I am white and stand out just a touch in Mexico. I don't need to be kidnapped.....