Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-29-2005, 05:28 PM   #1
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

I love it when the punishment fits the crime

Quote:
A high school student convicted of throwing up on his Spanish teacher was ordered to spend four months cleaning up anytime someone loses his lunch in a police car.

Sounds like he deserved it though.

Pukey Teen to Get Well Acquainted With Bodily Fluids

OLATHE, Kan. (AP) — A high school student convicted of throwing up on his Spanish teacher was ordered to spend four months cleaning up anytime someone loses his lunch in a police car.

Johnson County Magistrate Judge Michael Farley, during sentencing Tuesday, called the boy's actions "an assault upon the dignity of all teachers" and said he'd hoped to receive a "full confession."

The teen, now 17, was charged with a misdemeanor count of battery in June after spewing on Spanish teacher David Young as he turned in his textbook during the last day of classes at Olathe Northwest High School (search).

The boy's attorney, Brian Costello, said the teen had been nervous about final exams.

But two other students testified that the teen said he threw up intentionally.

One girl said he'd told her in advance that he planned to puke on Young. She wasn't there to witness it, but testified that the boy later told her, "You missed it. I did it."

Young said the student, who was failing his class, made no effort to avoid throwing up on him.

"I was just sort of stunned," he said.

Last edited by Glengoyne : 07-29-2005 at 05:32 PM.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote