Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-07-2005, 08:49 AM   #1
miked
College Starter

OT- UBL opening

The United Baseball League has just had another opening. We started in 2003 and are still going strong in 2013. We are about to kick of FA and the Royals have become open. They won the division in 2011, but had a rough 2012. They just lost some big $$ players and should have a little $$ to play around with in the UBL's best free agent class yet. We have lots of FOFCers in the league and the team was owned by McKerney (time restraints).

We have lots of cool rules, like an 8/4 rule, MLB-style FA compensation, a Euro-league from which we import certain players and more! Come check it out and see what it's about. Plus, everyone on the boards spends 75% of their time making fun of HA's crappy-ass team. Hit me up on AIM (mikedavis76) or post on our boards...whatever.

miked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 02:42 PM   #2
miked
College Starter

I will be out of town for the weekend starting tonight (I can check the boards, but no AIM). If you are itching to get in (FA just started) post on the forums or talk to Richard Freeze (srtfreeze, AIM). HA just made the idiot trade of the century, check it out.
miked is offline   Reply With Quote