Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-25-2005, 07:23 PM   #1
condors
College Starter

Aran Conquest:Dom2 dynasty

Eyegore the cyclops awoke in the Ulm fortified city there are 16 others making claim to these lands. They are foolish to think they can stand up to the Ulmish Blackend Steel. He gathered his troops and advised that a spy is rounding up information. Be prepared for battle!

OOC:using the 2.15 patch and Zen's pretender mod as well spell and scales mod, also added Saber Cherry's unit mod.

for single player game i like having 3 order 3 production 3 growth 0 heat 2 misfortune and 3 drain

Eyegore is a cyclopes with 6 levels of earth magic and Ulm has a fortified city as the castle type.

condors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 07:30 PM   #2
condors
College Starter

i cranked up the independets to 9
sites are cranked up to 75
and renaming is allowed, left the rest on default values

I make my spy the prophet and will be recruiting smiths and guardians who get a bonus defending cities.

Will be making a rush on enchanment research to cast the earth blood deep well global spell which will allow eyegore to mass living statues, combined with our knights and a smith make a decent strike force.

smiths will be scripted to cast earth power, invunerbility and fire shield (after that is sorta depends on iteams and such)
Old 06-25-2005, 07:38 PM   #3
condors
College Starter

We locate the Tien Ch'i heathens just south west of us.

we start the production of sappers and siege enginers to take down their miserable fortress for our own end.

Last edited by condors : 06-25-2005 at 07:38 PM.
Old 06-25-2005, 07:57 PM   #4
condors
College Starter

we dispatch of the Tien Ch'i empire with minimal loses. The Arco empire is to the east and as we prepare to strike Ermor take a province next to ours. We change plans and go after Ermor at once thier mass population killing will not be tolerated!
Old 06-25-2005, 08:58 PM   #5
condors
College Starter

with a wraith lord prophet the lich led Ermor empire was a tough nut to crack.

after a failed attempt of direct force (their necromancers stayed behind castle walls and raise undead to block the passage to them)

the priests of ulm managed to rid the heathens

i fear i may have wasted too much time dealing with this undead nation

Pythium has contiued to attack our supply lines now that Ermor is destroyed they will feel the steel.
Old 06-25-2005, 09:22 PM   #6
condors
College Starter

Pythium led by a wyrm that sold its soul for demons fell to our armies. We suffered some loses but never failed once on the battfield.

Caleum has not fared well atlantis has been hitting them hard, we decied to wipe out Caleum and get atlantis off any land although we currently don't have to forces to take over the water providences.
Old 06-26-2005, 01:32 AM   #7
condors
College Starter

marigon and Mitican attacked from the west and south. Two nations against one was still not enough.

Man was to the east and they were next to fall.

There was much rejoicing as a true god ascended.

OCC:game didn't last that long after ermor fell i didn't lose many battles and i didn't lose any battles that I attacked.

versus the AI the only troubles i run into are sometimes carrion wood pan or ashen empire/soul gate ermor or if the side gets a bunch of abominations which it sometimes does late game and i didn't run the other two after ermor was elminated.

Any dom2 players if you haven't tried the mods i recommand them. It makes SC more vunerable. Also makes bless tactics more viable. Maybe i will play an iron faith ulm with a 9 nature 9 earth bless earth mother (would make some kick butt Templars)