Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-25-2005, 09:47 AM   #1
LastWhiteSoxFanStanding
College Starter

Free MLB.TV trial

I just signed up yesterday for the free mlb.tv trial. You sign up for a free trial of sports illustrated. Get four free issues. As long as you cancel within the first month, you aren't charged. And you get two free weeks of mlb.tv.

Not bad at all.

LastWhiteSoxFanStanding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 10:54 AM   #2
markprior22
High School Varsity

I am so hesitant to take part in these offers anymore. I decided to be cheap and get a "free" subscription to the sporting news that someone linked on this site. I now get outdoor life, field and stream, maxim, fhm and blender (all coming under my 11 year old son's name...thats the name i used for the sporting news). I'm not being charged but I don't want all this crap mail. When you call to cancel, you get the run around that you need to contact x marketing company, etc. It's getting worse than telemarketers or spam. I hope it works for you.

As an aside, the thing I hate about MLB TV is that you can't get local teams games due to blackout restrictions. I used to hate it knowing that my fav team was playing but if I wanted to watch a game, I had to settle for teams I don't care about. I finally just got a TV in my office. I know most people don't have the ability so just beware that if you want to watch a local team on mlb.tv, you are out of luck.
markprior22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 02:31 PM   #3
Suicane75
Coordinator

I did this last year to get free access to the internet stream of all mlb radio, it was awesome.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 02:38 PM   #4
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75
I did this last year to get free access to the internet stream of all mlb radio, it was awesome.

No, U are teh verewolf!!
sovereignstar is offline   Reply With Quote