Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-23-2005, 10:55 PM   #1
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

You thought you had a bad day

Note: The video can be kind of nasty to watch, I don't know, it didn't really affect me other than the obligatory omfg, but for people with really weak stomachs this might not be the best thing to watch.

I don't have any links to an actual news story except from what someone said they saw on the news, here's exactly what he posted.

hxxp://t-bar.ca/QT/BadDay.mpg

" In this amazingly horrific video taken from a traffic camera a PT
Cruiser blows a red light and then T-bones a Subaru Forrester. The Forrester then rolls over a pedestrian who didn't wait for the walk signal. What's even more amazing is that everyone survived the crash, even the pedestrian. Channel 2 in Dayton has the article. QUOTE from Channel 2 Dayton Police release dramatic video that shows an SUV landing on top of a pedestrian after a crash. It happened yesterday at West Third and Edwin C. Moses. There are cameras at the intersection to catch red light runners. They
show the victim walking in the cross walk when a car and an SUV crashed. The SUV then rolled over onto the pedestrian. Police say it all started when the driver of a PT Cruiser ran a red light and slammed into the SUV. Amazingly, investigators also say that the massive dent left on the side of the SUV, caused by the impact of the crash, created a hallow space that kept Tegtmeyer from being crushed to death as the vehicle rolled over him. Tegtmeyer was listed in serious condition Mondaynight. So far, no charges have been filed.
_________________"

sorry if this has been posted already

illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote