Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-16-2005, 09:01 AM   #1
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Someone Please Tell Me This Isn't Real

I've checked snopes and done some googling, and it appears to be real. Fucking frightening, is what it is - Bob Roberts masquerading as the Olsen twins. So please, for the sake of my mental state, someone blow the lid off of what should be an obvious spoof/hoax.

This link is work safe, but it appears that National Vanguard is a white power/supremacist site, so tread lightly if you are at work. In fact, I'll post the whole article in a separate post.

hxxp://www.nationalvanguard.org/printer.php?id=4330

Some selected excerpts:

What do you think is the most important social issue facing the white race right now? Do you have any songs that address this issue?
Not having enough white babies born to replace ourselves and generally not having good-quality white people being born. It seems like smart white girls who have good eugenics are more interested in making money in a career or partying than getting married and having a family. And yes, we are working on some new songs about this issue.

Please tell me the significance of the name Prussian Blue.
Part of our heritage is Prussian German. Also our eyes are blue, and Prussian Blue is just a really pretty color. There is also the discussion of the lack of "Prussian Blue" coloring (Zyklon B residue) in the so-called gas chambers in the concentration camps. We think it might make people question some of the inaccuracies of the "Holocaust" myth.

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 09:01 AM   #2
Ksyrup

Here's the whole thing, for those who don't want to click the link:

Rising Stars: Prussian Blue
Announcement; Posted on: 2004-12-11 21:13:42

The lovely and talented Gaede twins now have their own Web site...

by Ann Hendon
photography by Kelly Parsell

They're smart. They're sweet. They're pretty. They're multitalented instrumentalists and singers. They're twins. They're loving sisters to the new baby in the family. They beat neocon radio talk show hosts at their own game. They're just twelve years old. They make beautiful, soaring, harmonious music together -- music with a pro-White slant. They're the daughters of National Vanguard writer and National Alliance sctivist April Gaede. And they are the most talked-about duo in the burgeoning Euromusic scene: They are... Prussian Blue.

Prussian Blue now have their own Web site, where eager fans can listen to a sample cut from their upcoming CD, Fragments of the Future, download pictures of the twins performing at the National Alliance Folk the System 2004 festival and at Gathering of the Gods, order a DVD, or add an entry to their guestbook.

National Alliance Northeast Regional Coordinator Rich Lindstrom said of Prussian Blue:

"Imagine the hard sell that the ADL and the SPLC will have when confronted with these angelic looking young girls who are wise to their anti-White schemes. I see an avenue opened up to family-oriented White men, women, and children that has not been opened before.

"These gals will be breaking new ground, and will also capture the imagination of young boys and girls all across the world. The impact could be huge and their influence will encourage 'copycats' ...creating an entire genre of pro-White music. ...I'm hanging on the edge of my seat with anticipation."

Recently, Viceland magazine's Jesse Pearson did a remarkably balanced interview with Lynx and Lamb, which we reproduce below in part (for the full interview -- and Prusssian Blue's own Web site, see the links below):

IS THERE ANYTHING CUTER than two identical twin twelve-year-old girls who have a band together? How about if they dress in matching plaid skirts—that ups the cuteness quotient, right? And what if they perform folky versions of classic racist songs by bands like Skrewdriver and Rahowa? Whoa! Now we are heading into the cute danger zone.

And the best part of it all? These girls have the talent to back it all up. They sing like angels, harmonize like only siblings can, and are more adept at their chosen instruments than most one-hit-wonder crap. "Disco punk," you say? "New wave of necro metal?" Those are passing fancies. Prussian Blue are doing nothing short of trying to change the course of humanity. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you Lynx and Lamb, the girls of Prussian Blue.

VICE: Hi girls. So, who plays what?
Lynx
: I play violin and sing.
Lamb: And I play the guitar and sing. We've been playing for two years now.

Your set is a mix of covers by white-power bands, some traditional fare, and some originals. How do you determine a song that you would like to cover?
Usually our friends suggest songs that they'd like to hear us sing. We choose ones that we like and that can easily be changed to acoustic. And they have to be songs that have meaning to us and our listeners and have a good message for White youngsters....

What sort of gigs do you generally play? I know that you played the Folk the System 2004 festival, which was sponsored by the National Alliance, but do you also play in any local establishments or at county fairs?
Sure, we just finished playing at a local county fair. We also play at open mic nights and Renaissance fairs. We play a lot of National Alliance events, like meetings and conferences, as well as other events like a recent IHR (Institute for Historical Review) conference....

Do you feel the need to tone down your politics when playing for certain crowds?
It's not that we're embarrassed about our message or our songs that are more obviously pro-white, it's that we know that if certain people complained about the content of our songs (like if we use the term "Aryan"), we might not be allowed to play again at that venue.

What do you think is the most important social issue facing the white race right now? Do you have any songs that address this issue?
Not having enough white babies born to replace ourselves and generally not having good-quality white people being born. It seems like smart white girls who have good eugenics are more interested in making money in a career or partying than getting married and having a family. And yes, we are working on some new songs about this issue.

Please tell me the significance of the name Prussian Blue.
Part of our heritage is Prussian German. Also our eyes are blue, and Prussian Blue is just a really pretty color. There is also the discussion of the lack of "Prussian Blue" coloring (Zyklon B residue) in the so-called gas chambers in the concentration camps. We think it might make people question some of the inaccuracies of the "Holocaust" myth.

What are the plans for the near future of Prussian Blue? Are you going to make a record soon?
Resistance Records will be selling our new CD, Fragment of the Future—the title is from a Colin Jordan [Britain's leading race dissident] quote. It should be out by the end of the year. If you want something now, Resistance is also selling a DVD called Gathering of the Gods that was filmed last year in Perris, California. It has us singing a lot of our songs, but we have improved a lot since then!

What are some of your favorite groups, either current or past?
We really like Avril Lavigne, Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Green Day, AC/DC, and Alison Krauss. For racial groups we like Final War, CutThroat, Saga, Max Resist, Youngland, Brutal Attack, and of course Skrewdriver. But our all-time favorite is Barney the purple dinosaur!

See resistance.com for more info. No, we did not make this up. (end Viceland excerpt)
The twins' mother, April Gaede, who is also their manager, says of the new Web site for the band: "We have a lot more to add, like a fashion page (for Lamb and Lynx to comment on clothing styles and to direct girls to sites on ethnic costumes, etc.), a lyrics page, as well as a heroes page with White nationalists as well as White sports heros, etc. Keep watching for additions and improvments."

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 06-16-2005, 09:05 AM   #3
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Wow, I'm speechless.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 09:09 AM   #4
Lorena
Unregistered

I feel sorry for them
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 10:56 AM   #5
ice4277
Pro Rookie

I'd...uh, hit....nevermind.
ice4277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 11:09 AM   #6
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Quote:
We think it might make people question some of the inaccuracies of the "Holocaust" myth.
I marvel - truly, frikkin' marvel - that people can say such things with a straight face. They can't actually believe it, can they? Really, deep down, honestly believe that the Holocaust was a myth?

Yikes.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:11 AM   #7
kcchief19
Pro Starter

I'm too scared to click the link. Utterly unbelievable.

Here's the real question -- how in the heck did you stumble on this? Were you googling "Olsen twins" and "white power"?
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 11:12 AM   #8
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Well at least we know if they ever turn up missing CNN will broadcast wall to wall coverage.
JPhillips is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 11:19 AM   #9
hhiipp
College Prospect

At least they're singing pro-white songs and not anti-everythingelse?

That's the only positive I found in the whole article.

And WSUCoug, it wouldn't be hard to convince a 12 year old that something such as the holocaust didn't happen, if everyone surrounding you says it didn't happen.

Ksyrup, is there a site out there counting down to the minute that these girls turn 18? If not they haven't yet reached Olsen twin fame.
hhiipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 11:21 AM   #10
JeffR
High School JV

The story seems to be on the level, unfortunately:

hxxp://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelreport/article.jsp?aid=539
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 11:26 AM   #11
QuikSand
lolzcat

It's sort of like a bad news, good news deal here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by freaks
Not having enough white babies born to replace ourselves and generally not having good-quality white people being born. It seems like smart white girls who have good eugenics are more interested in making money in a career or partying than getting married and having a family.

Gee, I guess all hope must be lost for the blessed Aryan race, then, huh?

Quote:
And yes, we are working on some new songs about this issue.

Woo Hoo! Help is on the way!
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 11:31 AM   #12
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

As soon as I saw that National Vanguard had picked up their story, I figured it to be real. NV has no reason to present its followers with a spoof. It appears that these kids have been fed all sorts of stories for their entire lives, and unless they escape from their "teachers," they're never going to change.

I'm not exactly sure what a "pro-white" song is, so I can't really have a problem with that. If it literally is just a pro-white song, that's a lot different than a song that's just called "pro-white" while masquerading as "anti-everything else." At least they're different things in theory.

Perhaps I don't have a lot of faith in people changing their ways, especially when they're using those ways to make money at a young age, but I don't see anything changing for these girls. I hope they lead a nice, sheltered, misguided, hateful life. They'd do their mother proud, I'm sure.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:04 PM   #13
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcchief19
I'm too scared to click the link. Utterly unbelievable.

Here's the real question -- how in the heck did you stumble on this? Were you googling "Olsen twins" and "white power"?

Someone posted it on another board.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:04 PM   #14
gottimd
Dearly Missed
(9/25/77-12/23/08)

Ok.....This isn't real.
In memory of Gavin Anthony: 7/22/08-7/26/08
gottimd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 12:05 PM   #15
Desnudo
Coordinator

"'These gals will be breaking new ground, and will also capture the imagination of young boys and girls all across the world. The impact could be huge and their influence will encourage 'copycats' ...creating an entire genre of pro-White music."

I'm sure it'll be huge in Africa, South America, and Asia.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 12:09 PM   #16
Blackadar
Retired

Well, perhaps when they grow up they'll realize the error of their ways.
Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 12:13 PM   #17
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors
I'm not exactly sure what a "pro-white" song is, so I can't really have a problem with that. If it literally is just a pro-white song, that's a lot different than a song that's just called "pro-white" while masquerading as "anti-everything else." At least they're different things in theory.

That's a pretty optimistic attitude... but is more so than they (or rather their handlers and teachers) deserve. Make no mistake, the agenda here is an "anti" one. Sheep's clothing and all.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:17 PM   #18
Ksyrup

From the article JeffR linked:

If it weren't for the electric guitars on the stage behind them, the flag with the "life rune" symbol on it, and the white-power lyrics, they could be singing hymns in church. Instead, they are entertaining a room full of neo-Nazis.

"Strike force! White survival. Strike force! Yeah," they sing, punctuating each "Strike force!" with miniature sieg heils. Some of the men in the audience return the salute, and when the girls finish, thunderous applause fills the room. Since joining the neo-Nazi National Alliance in 2001, Gaede and her girls have become prominent ambassadors of hate, thanks in no small part to Gaede's dogged determination to turn her 12-year-olds into racist pop stars.

I don't think they deserve the benefit of the doubt here...
Old 06-16-2005, 12:19 PM   #19
Ksyrup

Jeezus, these people are truly scary:

Although Gaede's husband made for good "Aryan" breeding stock, she claims that their relationship turned violent, and they were divorced in 1996. Her one regret, she says now, is "the many years that I lost in which I could have produced four to six more children with that ideal eugenic quality that [Lynx and Lamb] possess."
Old 06-16-2005, 12:34 PM   #20
Schmidty
Coordinator

This is depressing.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:58 PM   #21
RendeR
Coordinator

*previous "chill the hell out" comments deleted*

I read more and found enough evidence of ignorance to change my mind. These people are fools.

Last edited by RendeR : 06-16-2005 at 01:01 PM.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 01:02 PM   #22
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

EDIT because Render corrected his remarks and now I must also do so, but since mine was a correction of his and now that I have nothing to correct, I'm just going type something so I can keep my post count.

Last edited by Wolfpack : 06-16-2005 at 01:03 PM.
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 01:19 PM   #23
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:
What are some of your favorite groups, either current or past?
our all-time favorite is Barney the purple dinosaur!

Shit. I knew it.
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 01:51 PM   #24
Raiders Army
Coordinator

This post intentionally left blank.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 03:05 PM   #25
timmynausea
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
[/font]Please tell me the significance of the name Prussian Blue.

You know what guys, it wasn't until I heard the band name Prussian Blue that I really started to question some of the inaccuracies of the "Holocaust" myth.
timmynausea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 03:35 PM   #26
SFL Cat
College Starter

Lovely place Europe......if you're the right color.

Just out of curiosity...how do neo-Nazi types who claim the Holocaust is a myth explain away all the documented newsreel footage and photos taken at liberated concentration camps?

Last edited by SFL Cat : 06-16-2005 at 03:35 PM.
SFL Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 03:41 PM   #27
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Usually our friends suggest songs that they'd like to hear us sing.

Will you play the one about how the Jews are using the Tri-Lateral Commission to control the world and dilute our sweet, sweet Aryan blood?

or Whipping Post.
Old 06-16-2005, 03:51 PM   #28
Franklinnoble
Banned

Just something to think about.

Take the same story.

Make the kids black, and the songs pro-black.

Is anyone still offended?
Franklinnoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 03:55 PM   #29
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklinnoble
Just something to think about.

Take the same story.

Make the kids black, and the songs pro-black.

Is anyone still offended?

What would be the parallels to their "holocaust myth" and "good eugenics" claptrap?
Old 06-16-2005, 03:55 PM   #30
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

That there
That's not me
I go
Where I please
I walk through walls
I float down the Liffey
I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here

In a little while
I'll be gone
The moment's already passed
Yeah it's gone
And I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here

Strobe lights and blown speakers
Fireworks and hurricanes
I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here
sovereignstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 04:08 PM   #31
Ksyrup

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuikSand
What would be the parallels to their "holocaust myth" and "good eugenics" claptrap?

Exactly my thought.
Old 06-16-2005, 04:10 PM   #32
Franklinnoble
Banned

Quote:

I dunno. Maybe the belief that OJ and MJ were innocent (and the subsequent celebration of their acquittal). Or how about some rap songs about killing cops and white people?
Old 06-16-2005, 04:11 PM   #33
John Galt
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereignstar
That there
That's not me
I go
Where I please
I walk through walls
I float down the Liffey
I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here

In a little while
I'll be gone
The moment's already passed
Yeah it's gone
And I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here

Strobe lights and blown speakers
Fireworks and hurricanes
I'm not here
This isn't happening
I'm not here
I'm not here

So Prussian Blue is a Radiohead cover band?
Old 06-16-2005, 04:16 PM   #34
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Nope, that's just me wishing I was stuck on a deserted island. That's just the anti-social Sov speaking though.
sovereignstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 04:17 PM   #35
Ksyrup

Quote:
I dunno. Maybe the belief that OJ and MJ were innocent (and the subsequent celebration of their acquittal). Or how about some rap songs about killing cops and white people?

I don't think those rise to even remotely the same level. But that's just me.
Old 06-16-2005, 04:18 PM   #36
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Maybe the belief that OJ and MJ were innocent

Pretty weak against eugenics and holocaust deniers.
Old 06-16-2005, 04:22 PM   #37
SelzShoes
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFL Cat
Lovely place Europe......if you're the right color.

Just out of curiosity...how do neo-Nazi types who claim the Holocaust is a myth explain away all the documented newsreel footage and photos taken at liberated concentration camps?
There are actually differing levels of holocaust denials. THere is the out-and-out "it didn't happen," which even among neo-nazis is fairly rare these days. The most common form of denial relates to the number of death and the scope of the holocaust. Many 'deniers' argue that 6 million did not die and the slaughter was not part of a systematic government/military plan to elimiate the jews. There is also a branch of 'deniers' that focuses on what they see as 'overemphasis' on the jews, while ignoring the number of gypsies, poles, homosexuals, etc killed in the holocaust.
SelzShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 04:38 PM   #38
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

is it wrong to wish that mom watches as her little aryan angels grow up to be hillbilly meth-whores?
Old 06-16-2005, 04:41 PM   #39
John Galt
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamEdwards
is it wrong to wish that mom watches as her little aryan angels grow up to be hillbilly meth-whores?

Magic Eight-Ball says . . .

Answer unclear - it's ok only if they also make interracial porn videos.
Old 06-16-2005, 04:44 PM   #40
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galt
Magic Eight-Ball says . . .

Answer unclear - it's ok only if they also make interracial porn videos.

and JohnGalt and I finally find something we agree on.
Old 06-16-2005, 05:12 PM   #41
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamEdwards

Yes, if you believe in karma.
Old 06-16-2005, 05:14 PM   #42
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
That's a pretty optimistic attitude... but is more so than they (or rather their handlers and teachers) deserve. Make no mistake, the agenda here is an "anti" one. Sheep's clothing and all.

I was really speaking in general. I acknowledge that there could be such a thing as a "pro-white song" without it necessarily being "anti"-something, especially because I still don't really know what a "pro-white song" is.
Old 06-16-2005, 05:19 PM   #43
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors
I was really speaking in general. I acknowledge that there could be such a thing as a "pro-white song" without it necessarily being "anti"-something, especially because I still don't really know what a "pro-white song" is.

It would be the equivalent of early 90's "native-tongue" rap by groups like Arrested Development, A Tribe Called Quest, De La Soul, etc.

I guess.
Old 06-16-2005, 05:43 PM   #44
Franklinnoble
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
I don't think those rise to even remotely the same level. But that's just me.

“This will all be over in ‘99, so, niggas, give devils the crime; gonna be more devils dying”

“No Surrender”; Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Creepin on ah Come Up, 1994, Ruthless Records, Epic Records, Sony Music Entertainment, Sony, Japan.

“Like my niggas from South Central Los Angeles they found that they couldn’t handle us; Bloods, CRIPS, on the same squad, with the Essays up, and nigga, it’s time to rob and mob and break the white man off something lovely”

“The Day the Niggaz Took Over”; Dr Dre, The Chronic, 1993, Interscope Records, under Time Warner in 1993.

“Bust a Glock; devils get shot. . . . when God give the word me herd like the buffalo through the neighborhood; watch me blast. . . . I’m killing more crackers than Bosnia-Herzegovina, each and everyday. . . . don’t bust until you see the whites of his eyes, the whites of his skin. . . . Louis Farrakhan . . . Bloods and CRIPS, and little old me, and we all getting ready for the enemy”

“Enemy”; Ice Cube, Lethal Injection, 1993, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.
Old 06-16-2005, 05:46 PM   #45
Easy Mac

I'm sorry, where does that say the holocaust never occurred?

I don't think anyone is arguing they don't have the right to be fucked up little Aryan children, or that people shouldn't have the right to listen to it, but rather its more the "holy shit, little girls are singing shit they can't possibly understand and speaking out against some of the largest atrocities in modern human history", and expressing their disbelieve and displeasure that these ideas are being fed to children.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 05:55 PM   #46
Franklinnoble
Banned

So, basically, here's what everyone thinks:

* Saying the jews exaggerated the holocaust is super mega bad. Any attempt to diminish the severity of that event is just sick and depraved and wrong. Never mind that just as many non-jews died at the hand of the Nazis, and nobody seems to mention that.
* Being a multi-platinum recording artist advocating the murder of white people is ok. Because the white man really is the devil anyway. Besides, able-bodied white heterosexual christian males are the only non-protected class in our new and improved politically correct society, and it's ALWAYS ok to bash and make fun of them. In fact, white people should accept this and just make fun of themselves.

Got it. Thanks. I'm not a white supremecist, and I think these girls are as misguided as anyone else, but the rest of you fuckers are hypocrites if you think this is any worse than the shit being spewed by rap artists on MTV 24 hours a day.
Old 06-16-2005, 05:59 PM   #47
Easy Mac

I don't think anyone is saying that at all. All racism is misguided, but thanks for belittling everyone.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 06:56 PM   #48
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
[first part of post snipped to save space]

Got it. Thanks. I'm not a white supremecist, and I think these girls are as misguided as anyone else, but the rest of you fuckers are hypocrites if you think this is any worse than the shit being spewed by rap artists on MTV 24 hours a day.

It appears that you're trying to make this about something that we're not even discussing here. There are evidently lots of "pro-white" bands who are making these songs. Hell, the article says that these kids are covering a lot of these songs, none of which I had ever even heard of before.

The point is that these are kids. Feel free to ask your "what if" questions, but you're turning this into a completely different subject, and I respectfully ask what you're trying to get out of us here.
Old 06-16-2005, 07:01 PM   #49
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
but the rest of you fuckers are hypocrites if you think this is any worse than the shit being spewed by rap artists on MTV 24 hours a day.

It is worse. And why are you calling everyone fuckers?
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 07:12 PM   #50
Buccaneer
Head Coach

Look around. There are many groups of people in this world, from small tribes to large nationalities to significant ethnic groups, that wish and desire the elimination of other people and groups. If you start ranking them as one being better/worse than another, then you are truly missing the point.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote