Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-12-2005, 03:08 PM   #1
mhass
High School Varsity

Another Weird TCY Occurrence

I just restored my laptop from Hibernation and continued playing a TCY dynasty that was open. I simmed one week and now every player on my team has the last name Snyder! Most of them have the first name Arnie, but not all. Anybody?

mhass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 03:10 PM   #2
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

You goofed up your registation info, aka your last name or serial.
sovereignstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 03:11 PM   #3
mhass
High School Varsity

To fix? Reinstall I assume?

Old 03-12-2005, 03:11 PM   #4
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Yeah.
Old 03-12-2005, 03:12 PM   #5
sovereignstar
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic FAQ
Why are all the players ending up with the same name, position or salary? Why does the year or the salary cap change drastically without warning? Why do large numbers of players all join one team without warning?

Please reinstall the game and ensure you've entered your registration information EXACTLY as it appears on your receipt. Failure to do so will cause unpredictable results within the game.

Remember that the registration information consists of both a name and a serial number. Both must be entered as they appear on the receipt. The name is usually your last name, all in lower case.

Old 03-12-2005, 03:33 PM   #6
BigJohn&TheLions
College Benchwarmer

I predict Arnie Snyder will be the greatest player ever. He can do it all...

Snyder drops back. It's a screen to Snyder. Snyder cuts inside. Wow! What a block by Snyder! That really opened the hole and allowed Snyder to gain 23 yards on that play. 1st & 10, Snyder drops back. He pumps once and lets it fly... An amazing catch by Arnie Snyder and he's in for the score! The extra point by Arnie Snyder makes it a 7 point lead. Snyder kicks off, and wow! FUMBLE!!! TOUCHDOWN! Oh baby. Arnie Snyder just leveled the returner. Snyder scooped up the ball, lateraled to Snyder and went in for the score! 1st and 10, Johnson drops back. He lets it go... IT'S INTERCEPTED BY ARNIE SNYDER!!!
Old 03-12-2005, 06:24 PM   #7
mhass
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn&TheLions
I predict Arnie Snyder will be the greatest player ever. He can do it all...

Snyder drops back. It's a screen to Snyder. Snyder cuts inside. Wow! What a block by Snyder! That really opened the hole and allowed Snyder to gain 23 yards on that play. 1st & 10, Snyder drops back. He pumps once and lets it fly... An amazing catch by Arnie Snyder and he's in for the score! The extra point by Arnie Snyder makes it a 7 point lead. Snyder kicks off, and wow! FUMBLE!!! TOUCHDOWN! Oh baby. Arnie Snyder just leveled the returner. Snyder scooped up the ball, lateraled to Snyder and went in for the score! 1st and 10, Johnson drops back. He lets it go... IT'S INTERCEPTED BY ARNIE SNYDER!!!

That's literally how I knew I had the problem. I read the Box Score and it was Snyders everywhere!