Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-12-2000, 10:06 PM   #1
Blade6119
Coordinator

Post Superstar QBs bug...?

I started a franchise with the 49rs to see if i could possibly manage my home team's worst enemy(Go Rams!!!!!) and simmed all my games....i ended up 2-14 with the #1 pick. The draft comes up and to my suprise the best quaterback i had everseen was there(Conrad Compana)... I drafted him and he became a literally perfect quaterback after camp(100 for everything). In 2 years i was undefeated and Superbowl champs for the next 8 years until 1 year when he was injured in the NFC championship game...I also decided to try another 49rs franchise to see if i could match this...i went 3-13 and had the #1 pick....again i saw an amazing quaterback(Billy Joe Cheney) who has high 90's in every thing...after camp he two becomes a perfect quaterback with the exception of a 87 at scramble frequency....I found this odd and disregarded it as super luck....i tried one more time.....I once again received the same results with a superstar quaterback in all 90's but not maxed out(Kris Click).

I wondewred if this was some sort of bug or something....

try this out and tell me if you get the same results.
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2000, 10:18 PM   #2
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Wish I could say that, but I have had back-to-back number 1 busts with the Columbia Cougars. One was rated all 80s going into cap, the other was in the 60s, but potentials in the 90s. I guess Leaf had some younger brothers.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote