Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-08-2001, 03:40 PM   #1
HomerDude
n00b

Post TCY Question

I can't wait for this game, college signing day yesterday just had me pumped and wanting to play this game badly. I'd like to know if you are able to create a college on the game and also if you can move teams from one conference to another before you actually start a game, or say twenty years in when you've built Buffalo into a dominant force and are ready to move into the Big Ten. I also have been wondering how the bowl games will work, I assume they will work as they do in real life (for instance Rose Bowl featuring Pac 10 #1 against Big Ten #1) But I wanted to know if these will change over the years. My main concern with this post is if I pick a lesser known college team and begin to build them into a great team will I have the chance to play in the big bowls, or move to big conferences? Thanks.

HomerDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2001, 10:11 PM   #2
FishFan
College Prospect

I do not think that we will be able to create new universities or change conferences at any time in the game. I could be wrong, though.
FishFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2001, 02:31 PM   #3
Braggadocioussss
In The Penalty Box

Angry

I think you are both wrong.
Braggadocioussss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2001, 05:41 AM   #4
huve
Mascot

FishFan is right you cant...

huve
Old 02-25-2001, 06:37 PM   #5
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

"I do not think that we will be able to create new universities or change conferences at any time in the game."

I'm kind of wondering how the scheduler will work...if there won't be any user-adjustable conference changing, might it not get kind of boring to play the same teams over and over?

Of course, I guess that's the same situation that FOF has...but at least you can move your team to a new state when you get bored with the same old same old.

NoMyths
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote