Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-28-2003, 10:31 PM   #1
Tex Schramm
n00b

Who To Start?

Would you start Michael Bennett or Travis Henry this weekend for fantasy football? In my league yards don't mean as much, touchdowns are key. Bills offense has looked awful the last few weeks, and if Henry is even slightly injured, they might not even use him much since they're pretty much out of the playoffs. On the ohter hand, I'm not sure if Bennett will get a full workload this week. Any advice?

Tex Schramm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 10:37 PM   #2
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

I'd go with Henry. The Vikes/Rams game could be a shootout. The more the Vikes have to pass, the more Moe Williams will play (he's a better pass blocker), the more Bennett sits on the bench.

Disclaimer: I'm never right about this kind of thing.
Maple Leafs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 10:42 PM   #3
The_herd
College Starter

I think you pretty much have to go with you're gut on this one, Henry is banged up and Minnesota appears to be trying to keep Bennett healthy for the playoffs. Henry will probably get more carries this week, but you can pretty much be assured that a Giants/Buffalo game will be a low scoring one, especially with a banged up Drew Bledsoe. Bennett plays against the Rams this weekend and their run defense is less than stellar, but you have to wonder if Bennett will get any chances around the goal line.

I would play Bennett, but only only because I figure him to have a better chance of getting into the endzone against the Rams in what should be an offensive game.