Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-18-2001, 04:26 AM   #1
Ctown-Fan
High School Varsity

Question OT-How Long To Call?

Ok, so this might be a bit of an odd question, but I expect the responses might be interesting . . .

Since my last girlfriend and I split (Jan 7 ) this has been the longest dry spell, without "dating" someone, for me in eight years.

Tonight was a first for me, all my girlfriends have come from "academic" interactions (No actual dating, but spending a lot of time together before starting a relationship).

Anyhow, I got a phone number from this really cool 1L (1st year Law Student) from Case Western at a bar tonight (Damn, that took a lot of guts--or maybe it was the Gunniess ). Luck of the 4th gen Irish I guess. But what would people suggest about how soon I should call? This is after all new territory for me.

My friends all suggested that I give her a call on monday--and this seems about right. Any suggestions?

------------------
Kent Reed! Kent Rite!! Kent State!!!

Ctown-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2001, 06:14 AM   #2
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Yup...Monday would be good...plenty of time so that you avoid the "obsessive weirdo" label. But the real question is...do you know what you'll talk about when you get her on the phone?

------------------
Assistant Director of Public Relations for the FOF All-Star Team.
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2001, 06:22 AM   #3
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

She's a Law student, so I'll bet her Sunday nights tend to be either study nights or boring (or both!). I'd call around 8:30 or so to ask her to lunch one day this week, then say, "so what have you been up to today." That way if she's studying you can end the conversation and you still have (hopefully) have a date, but if she's bored, you might even get to entertain her with your witty repartee. If she gave you her number, then she's at least somewhat open to the idea of you calling her. Most women still like men to be forthright in showing interest. Call her tonight!
Old 03-18-2001, 07:49 AM   #4
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Talking

If you have DSL or a cell phone, you could even let us know when you call, and then we'll write suggestions for what you should say as you're talking to her, if you like.

Just call us FOFCyrano de Bergerac.

Chief Rum

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2001, 07:59 AM   #5
Kosta
High School Varsity

Joel, I know students (it's my job) and I say Tuesday.

You met her Saturday.
You can't call the next day.
Not calling Monday will make her "want" you to call - an important step.
Tuesday you do.
Simple.

I know it is hard. But short term pain, long term gain. I was even going to suggest Wednesday, but you can't wait that long I know.

By Tuesday you can set something up for the following weekend.

She's a first year student. She doesn't want major commitment - she wants fun times right now, so calling too early will send the wrong signal. Play it cool my friend.

Trust me - the next day is way too early, and then you always need a buffer day (plus Mondays are bad since everyone is in a bad mood or a focussed on work mood).

Anyway, your starsign (Browns) says "Tuesday is good for romance"

------------------
Proudly representing the entire Southern Hemisphere
Old 03-18-2001, 10:17 AM   #6
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Call as soon as possible.

1L: Hello?
Ctown: All your base are belong to us.
1L: What you say?
Ctown: You have no chance to survive make your time.
1L: Somebody set up us the bomb!

Invite me to the wedding.

------------------
"Will teach for TCY"
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2001, 11:14 AM   #7
B & B

LOL pass

Monday or Tuesday is fine. Cant stretch until Wednesday b/c even if she didnt have plans she'll make something up. Take her someplace nice, but take her someplace that has Guinness

edit ---> 2 n's in guinness, had to get that right

[This message has been edited by B & B (edited 03-18-2001).]
Old 03-18-2001, 01:39 PM   #8
Ctown-Fan
High School Varsity

NoMyths, I have an MA in communication--I'd like to think I'd figure it out

SkyDog, You have a valid point, but I might only be able to entertain her with my not-so-witty hangover. I didn't get up until 2pm today. (Note to self: Don't pose questions to the forum after excessively celebrating my psuedo-heritage).

Chief Rum: Is that a nose on your face or are you just happy to see me? Anyhow, if you have ever seen the movie Sneakers, you'd know how that wouldn't work. "And be sure to give him . . . "

Kosta,
I'd like to think I know absolutly nothing about Law Students, which has been proven over time. The only female friend I have stayed in touch with from High School went to Syracuse Law. My first long-term (2 1/2 years) g/f went to Minnesota Law, and recently got married. Always rough when an ex ties the knot. My last g/f (1 1/2 years) just started at Iowa Law and was the major issue in our breakup

She's a first year student. She doesn't want major commitment - she wants fun times right now, so calling too early will send the wrong signal. Play it cool my friend.

I'm pretty sure you are right here. Plus comming off a relationship (I don't do the rebound relationship thing) I don't want anything serious. Besides, she went to Tulane as an undergrad--so she does enjoy the fun times.

"Anyway, your starsign (Browns) says "Tuesday is good for 'romance'"
LOL! Does it say anything about me getting a job?

Passacaglia: That was a riot, maybe I should burn the "All your Base" song to a CD and play it repeatedly in the car if we go out. Even if it doesn't impress her in its lyrical genius, there might be important and effective subliminal messages imbeded in there!

B&B: Gunniess is always the way to go, but judging from my hangover I should stick to straight Gunniess and not the other guinness drinks I was having. I'll refrain from using the name here--since I could be construed as quite offensive--but its contents include Gunniess, Baileys and a good Irish Wiskey all mixed together--devastating stuff

Hell, if this doesn't work nothing lost. I found out three different friends all have someone they want to set me up with
------------------

[This message has been edited by Ctown-Fan (edited 03-18-2001).]
Old 03-18-2001, 02:00 PM   #9
Upstate_New_York
Mascot

Just call! Screw timing. You may not be here tomorrow...

If you're interested, you call. I've learned that much from talking to the female point of view. For the most part, they're baffled with the whole guy waiting to call bit. I no longer hold myself to any timing standard when calling a new interest.

Good luck Ctown.

[This message has been edited by Upstate_New_York (edited 03-18-2001).]
Old 03-18-2001, 04:13 PM   #10
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Talking

Great reference, CTown.

I just had an inkling of what might happen.

1L: "Hello?"

CTown: "Hi, 1L. It's me, CTown."

1L: "Oh, Hi, CTown! What are you up to?"

CTown (thinking): ("How should I answer this? I think I'll ask FOFCentral!")

1L: "CTown?"

CTown (silently typing): "Hey guys, she just asked me what I'm doing? What do I say?"

1L: "CTwon? Is that you typing?"

CTown (clicking mouse and thinking): ("Come on, come on, refresh!")

1L: "Helloooo! Anyone there."

CTown refreshes the screen again, and sees a couple responses

1L: "I'm going to hang up."

CTown reads three responses

Quiksand: "Tell her your working on one of my puzzles, the one with the threes."
Some rookie: "What does 'OT' mean?"
Passacaglia: "All your base are belong to us."

CTown thinks and chooses.

CTown: "All your base are belong to us."
1L: "Goodbye." (hangs up)

I would strongly recommend not going this route.

Chief Rum

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2001, 05:46 PM   #11
Grunion
Mascot

I say Tuesday or Wednesday.

If you call on Sunday it looks desparate.
If you call on Monday it looks like you really wanted to call on Sunday, but were afraid you would look desparate.

If you wait until Thursday, it looks like your giving her a call because you don't have anything better lined up over the weekend.

Just my $.02

------------------
Those who don't learn history are doomed to repeat it.
Old 03-18-2001, 05:53 PM   #12
Upstate_New_York
Mascot

Chief, I think I just broke a kidney laughing at that one!

------------------
"Woah" - Keunu Reeves
Old 03-18-2001, 06:12 PM   #13
Blackadar
Retired

Maxim mag had a survey on this one and the overwhelming result was that the ladies wanted you to call the very next day. They want to be wanted...
Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2001, 06:15 PM   #14
The David Reborn
n00b

Call, but don't ask her out. Invite her to log on here. We'll give you a few hundred character references. We can use the feedback for Solecismic/EA forum. Hardly anybody uses it anymore anyway.

On a more serious note, I have to agree with Blackadar. Let her know that you are more interested in her than in playing waiting games.

[This message has been edited by The David Reborn (edited 03-18-2001).]
The David Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2001, 06:37 PM   #15
petrochile
H.S. Freshman Team

C-town, I say no earlier then wendnesday, I would say even go thursday. I hate playing games, but women love to play them, so you have to play them. By calling her on either of those two days you can plan something on saturday. The irony to this question is I was watching the movie Swingers yesterday, I say watch it and learn
Old 03-18-2001, 06:46 PM   #16
Ben E Lou

OK. After talking with my wife, I'm even more convinced that tonight is the night to call. Don't play games with her. If a relationship were to develop, you don't want to build it on that foundation.
Old 03-18-2001, 07:19 PM   #17
Upstate_New_York
Mascot

You know, I can't count the number of times members here have said something to the effect:

"... hold on, my wife/girlfriend just said..."

Perhaps there should be a new forum FOF SIGS (for FOF significant others). Wouldn't that be interesting. Of couse, being single, I can say this in all good humor.
Old 03-18-2001, 07:32 PM   #18
Ben E Lou

Quote:
Originally posted by Upstate_New_York:
You know, I can't count the number of times members here have said something to the effect:

"... hold on, my wife/girlfriend just said..."

Perhaps there should be a new forum FOF SIGS (for FOF significant others). Wouldn't that be interesting. Of couse, being single, I can say this in all good humor.

No way. Then I'd have to let my wife use the computer!!!!
Old 03-18-2001, 11:00 PM   #19
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Funny stuff, Chief Rum!

You should have gone with "What does OT mean?" -- since when does anyone listen to me?

------------------
"Will teach for TCY"
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 01:57 AM   #20
3ric
College Starter

I agree with Upstate_NY and Blackadar. Don't wait to call her! The whole point of dating is that us males are going to be embarrassed about it at some time.

Lunch is a good idea too, but only if you hint that it's to set up a future date. You don't want her to think at any point that you want something _other_ than a sexual relationship. But it's her intelligence and personality you're interested in. Right?

As much as I hated dating, now I realize I sort of miss that "game"...

Old 03-19-2001, 02:24 AM   #21
RBwaBD
n00b

while I agree that calling the very next day would be what I would do and think is best, I don't trust Maxim polls or what girls say to you directly a bit... What you are willing to admit (sometimes even to yourself) and what really guides your behaviour tend to be quite apart sometimes (in both sexes, btw.).
Old 03-19-2001, 02:25 AM   #22
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

I agree with whoever said call her ASAP because you never know what may come up tomorrow.

If you're handsome, ask her to lunch first. If you're an ugly duckling, ask her to dinner first (a dimly lit place with big menus to hide your face work well) so that you can win her over with charm before she sees the mess yo mama and daddy created (this is all from experience)
Old 03-19-2001, 02:51 AM   #23
NoMyths
Poet in Residence

Btw, I just asked a girl that I'm dating how she felt that you should handle the situation. She agrees with me (and most of the comments here)--call Monday or Tuesday at the latest, but don't call before that because you'll look desperate.

Besides (and this is my opinion, not hers), what makes people attractive to others (in a dating sense) is desire. If she realizes that you really really want to date her, it's a turn off--you're too easy. If, on the other hand, you play it a bit cool, she (subconsciously?) realizes that you've got more going on in your life than just waiting to call her--and this makes you appear more attractive.

------------------
Assistant Director of Public Relations for the FOF All-Star Team.
NoMyths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 08:19 AM   #24
Ctown-Fan
High School Varsity

See,I never had to deal with these issues before. I must admit it is kind of fun in an anxious/anticipatory way.

I went to a college with 850 students, and If you did the walk of shame everyone knew by lunch.

Conversly, you no doubt had interactions with nearly every person on campus--therefor you could not avoid them, making the waiting to call issue moot. You already had some idea of what this person was like, so it made thigns a little easier.

Depending on what happens after I get off work. One of my friends has the hots for another friend of mine and I am supposed to help this guy out. Anyway, I mihgt have a legitimate reason not to call tonight.

If that doesn't pan out I may.

Haven't decided quite yet.

Anyhow, I'll let you all know how it goes.

She, might be at home right now thinking "Did I give someone a phone number at the bar on saturday? WTF?!?! was he at least cute?

At least on that note,I seemed to have had "World-Solving" conversations with her firends so maybe that will help in the possible reclamation of memeory

------------------
Old 03-19-2001, 08:34 AM   #25
scooper
College Benchwarmer

If you don't call her tonight, I will. Uhhh, first I'll go ask my wife.
scooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 08:47 AM   #26
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
CTown - I would call today before she makes plans with the other guy she gave her number to.

Obviously you are an utter failure with women so here is some of Fritz' wisdom.

Whatever you do be sure to lie to her right away. It is always smart to build the proper foundation.

Studies sow that women like the word Potassium. They find it both reassuring and sexual. You best work it into the phone conversation 3 or 4 times.

You may have to sell youself as a possible date. As a future lawyer she will want a contrat of sorts. I propose that you open you phone conversation by telling her: "I agree here to for with that I, the caller and male of the heterosexual dating arrangement, will never call, infer, nor imply that your ass or any part of you body from a line horizontaly cirumnavigating your torso at your naval down to where you buttocks meet your legs is fat, obese, or big boned."

Lastly, your inability to keep women may have to do with the size of your male member. To counter the affects of this I suggest you wear big shoes and stuff your pants on the first few dates. Do NOT use a sausage or other meat product as they tend to smell and attract stray dogs.

Good luck and let me know if you need any further guidance.

~Fritz

------------------
I misspell more by 7am than most people will all day.

[This message has been edited by Fritz (edited 03-19-2001).]
Old 03-19-2001, 01:44 PM   #27
Ctown-Fan
High School Varsity

LOL! Fritz,
have you had problem with canines in the past?
Old 03-19-2001, 01:56 PM   #28
petrochile
H.S. Freshman Team

C-town, I still say watch Swingers, it answers all your questions. If you have not seen the movie I think you will enjoy the movie or at least some parts. Good luck to you also.
Old 03-19-2001, 02:00 PM   #29
Ctown-Fan
High School Varsity

Petro,

I had red bull for the first time this weekend (that was the stuff you were talking about right?). Granted it was mixed with three shots of vodka so I don't think it necessarily produced the desired effects

Anyhow, with vodka it kind of tastes like Brass Monkey "That Funky Monkey."

I will be sure to check out Swingers--but I think I am going to call tonight.

------------------
Old 03-19-2001, 02:06 PM   #30
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Location: hello kitty found my wallet at a big tent revival and returned it with all the cash missing
Quote:
Originally posted by Ctown-Fan:
LOL! Fritz,
have you had problem with canines in the past?

No, I myself have no need to stuff the pants. The opposite problem holds true in my case.

But you focused in on the wrong part of my message. Not knowing you (naked and in person) I could only guess at one problem you may be having.

The real issues will be:
1) Your breath. Even across the net your breath is like the air out of a dead man's anus. I am sure no one has brought that up before, but I feel like we have bonded and I can tell you.

2) Your horrible stuttering. W W W What k k k kind of commmmmmmmmunication m m m m ajor were you anyhow? Print media I suppose.

3) Your sissy-assed beard. I mean, you have bearded lady quality facial hair, but we have covered that issue before.

4) Your reliance on Voodoo and the FOFboard to make life decisions. Puh-lease.

Ohhh, and one last thing: I know this the new millenium and all, but Skorts are for women only!

Good Luck. If it works out I will expect good tickets to the Jake (not those crappy touch the moon tickets the scalpers sell.)
Old 03-19-2001, 02:18 PM   #31
B & B

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Fritz:

1) Your breath. Even across the net your breath is like the air out of a dead man's anus.
Ohhh, and one last thing: I know this the new millenium and all, but Skorts are for women only!

LMAO!

Old 03-19-2001, 02:18 PM   #32
Ctown-Fan
High School Varsity

The real issues will be:
1) Your breath. Even across the net your breath is like the air out of a dead man's anus. I am sure no one has brought that up before, but I feel like we have bonded and I can tell you.

Fritz, why you have sniffed the anus of a dead man is quite beyond me--to each his or her own I guess.

3) Your sissy-assed beard. I mean, you have bearded lady quality facial hair, but we have covered that issue before.

I am in training for the circus, alright.

4) Your reliance on Voodoo and the FOFboard to make life decisions. Puh-lease.
Fritz, you silly man. Everyone knows that 17 people have had problems using FOF and Voodoo at the same time. I shall not be one of them!
Just be glad that I won't start a thread entitled "Do these socks match my shirt?" if I do get the date.

But Fritz they are really comfortable when I am gardening--I guess you don't like that woven straw hat with the sunflower on the front either? DO you?

Good Luck. If it works out I will expect good tickets to the Jake (not those crappy touch the moon tickets the scalpers sell.)

That would be fine, but at this point it will be hard for me to get another ticket on the other side of the diamond from where I am sitting.

------------------
Old 03-19-2001, 02:21 PM   #33
petrochile
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Petro,

I had red bull for the first time this weekend (that was the stuff you were talking about right?). Granted it was mixed with three shots of vodka so I don't think it necessarily produced the desired effects

Anyhow, with vodka it kind of tastes like Brass Monkey "That Funky Monkey."

Red Bull & Vodka is a great drink, It made me feel weird within the first 20 seconds the first couple times I had it. How bout you C-town?

Well, you are going to call tonight, we want to know all the details, but please do not make the call collect, that shows her you are cheap
Old 03-19-2001, 02:23 PM   #34
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
Originally posted by petrochile:
Well, you are going to call tonight, we want to know all the details, but please do not make the call collect, that shows her you are cheap

Unless you use 1 800 COLLECT, which would save her a buck or two. That shows you care.
Old 03-19-2001, 02:27 PM   #35
Ctown-Fan
High School Varsity

Didn't really make me feel all that weird.

I had already had several Irish C.B.s and quite a few Gunniess at that point. I am really not a vodka drinker, I tend to just drink beer. But it was a rare evening when I wasn't the DD (Fritz, a reference to designated driver, not man boobs).

Anyhow, i do think it gave me some psuedo-confidence and did make me more hyperactive than I normally am. Overall, I have to give it a thumbs up. I drink a lot of coffee so energy drinks don't do as much for me.

Usually though my drink at the end of the night is Jagermeister (sp). After I have had too much beer, I order a round of shots for my friends. Sadly, that usually empties the wallet--but I don't notice until the next day.

------------------
Old 03-19-2001, 02:29 PM   #36
Da Bears Fan
Mascot

Monday...today. Don't think of it as desperate (if you are, it will come out no matter how long you wait), but excited and curious.
Old 03-19-2001, 02:30 PM   #37
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
I had already had several Irish C.B.s and quite a few Gunniess at that point. I am really not a vodka drinker, I tend to just drink beer. But it was a rare evening when I wasn't the DD.

CTown - you do know that you can get a DUI on just beer - right? Hell, it doesnt matter cause your going to be shagging a lawyer soon.

---
Back in the real world:

I miss being single and in the bar mode. I was sooooo good at it.

[This message has been edited by Fritz (edited 03-19-2001).]
Old 03-19-2001, 02:40 PM   #38
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

If you like her, call her the next day and ask her out. Don't play games...it's so overdone. But WTF do I know, I'm married.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2001, 02:42 PM   #39
Ctown-Fan
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally posted by Fritz:
CTown - you do know that you can get a DUI on just beer - right?

I'm sure that was to set up the joke, but I will clarify.

I live the furthest out from Cleveland of all my friends (about a 30 minute drive to get to downtown). Since, I enjoy going out to bars, clubs, shows, etc . . . without having to drink. I usually don't get to. I pick eveyone up on the way and then part at another friends house--from where we walk to the bars that we are going to visit.

I drink coffee all night, but may have a single pint of beer (always something good, like a gunniess or a local microbrew). When I am driving I never have more than one! I have serious issues with Drunk Driving, and would not hit the road in that manner.

Since september, when I moved back to the Cleveland area, I have had only four such occasion when I did not have the responsibility of driving someone home and was able to crash on a couch.

When that happens, I have no qualms about cutting loose.

Anyhow, in the last 8 years, I have had three long terms relationship that have filled a little over 75% of that time. Also, quite a few one-three month gigs that were fun. I just seem to keep moving from one woman to another--not a bad thing I guess.

But I am really enjoying my singlehood right now--I have been having a lot of fun without having to behave in a responsible "I have a girlfriend" manner.

------------------
Old 03-19-2001, 03:02 PM   #40
petrochile
H.S. Freshman Team

C-town, I know how you feel about living the furthest and becoming the "Double D". Since July I have been living at home and all my friends live in Chicago, so If i drive into the city I drive in alone, which makes me automatically "DD". I have driven a few times drunk in the past and that was stupid, because I don't want to kill any one from my stupidity. I can handle killing myself with my own stupidity and could live with that eternally.

Well I move into my new pad soon, in the city, so no more DD for me or outlandish parking prices! I went to the Outkast concert Friday night, parking was $20. Keep in mind the ticket for the show was $28. That really peeved me, but it was a great show. Just had to vent about the parking.
Old 03-20-2001, 01:16 AM   #41
OldSchool
High School Varsity

Just remember the Golden Rule:

If you play it cool,
There's another day.
If you're hungry and lose,
You're out to stay.

OldSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 06:39 AM   #42
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Hey Dummy (CTown-Fan) - Did you call her?
Old 03-20-2001, 08:32 AM   #43
Da Bears Fan
Mascot

YEAH! What's the news...come on, you mentioned it here, now you can't leave us hanging. What's the scoop?

"Did you get in her pants? She's not that kind of girl, Booger..."
Old 03-20-2001, 09:41 AM   #44
Ctown-Fan
High School Varsity

I attempted to make the call. I tried at 8 and at 9 last night. Neither time did anyone answer the phone.

I got a touch of answering machine anxiety and did not leave a message.

I shall regroup and try again this afternoon!
Old 03-20-2001, 09:46 AM   #45
ctmason
High School JV

Here's what you do, I just pray I haven't found this thread too late!

Don't call, just give the number to a qualified private detective and have him/her check her out. I'm talking Roto Rooter her past, man, leave no stone unturned. I want to know...uh, I mean YOU should want to know what her grandmother likes for breakfast.

Then call her up on April 14th, 14th, that's critical. Start speaking to her about her parents, her dogs that died and her brother that has been in and out of rehab. If that doesn't send her running into your arms, I don't know what will.

Or, you can do this, I've actually tried it. Call her up soon, or perhaps after an initial friendly conversation and tell her you want to break up. Lay it on her, tell her you can't see yourself with someone like that for the rest of your life and that you don't want to hold her back.

I'm not kidding, I laid that one on a girl I had known for some time and she thought it was the funniest thing, really scored me some points. 'Course about two months later she was giving me the ol' Yves Saint Laurent into the family jewels.

------------------
C. Todd Mason
UGA Alumni (ABJ '99)
Powdered Doughnut Lover

[This message has been edited by ctmason (edited 03-20-2001).]
ctmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 09:47 AM   #46
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Ohhh noooo. If she has caller ID she will know you were spineless.

Oh well, back to "Canadian Girlfriends" for you.

If you need some variety in your single life check out this
link.
Old 03-20-2001, 09:48 AM   #47
Upstate_New_York
Mascot

Cool

[funk guitar riff] bunkachicka-bow, bunkachicka-bow [/funk guitar riff]
Old 03-20-2001, 09:58 AM   #48
Ctown-Fan
High School Varsity

Thumbs up

Ok, show of hands (fritz, your hands better not be under the table), how many of you are living vicariously (sp?) through this thread?

You guys are cracking me up!

ctmason, Did that year in Attica help you to hone your bowling skills? Although I hear it is tough to get powdered donughts in the joint.

Fritz, believe it or not I did have a Canadian Girlfriend! If I wasn't laughing so hard, and didn't know better, I'd think you were mean!

USNY, maybe I should start a Dynasty Thread entitled "Ctowns Love Shack." Although, it would suck to admit that franchise has a low scouting report
Old 03-20-2001, 10:09 AM   #49
FishFan
College Prospect

A communications major gets a case of answering machine anxiety?!? WTF? You should be ashamed of yourself. Wow.
FishFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2001, 10:11 AM   #50
Fritz
Lethargic Hooligan

Quote:
Ok, show of hands (fritz, your hands better not be under the table), how many of you are living vicariously (sp?) through this thread?

I'm married, and keep my hands below the table without shame! Remember, what I do because it is fun, you do out of desperation!

Quote:

Fritz, believe it or not I did have a Canadian Girlfriend! If I wasn't laughing so hard, and didn't know better, I'd think you were mean!

I probably am a little mean, but it certainly ment in fun (at your expense). I do wish you the best.

I still want those tickets to the Jake if it works out!

---

It is a shame you have not arrived in the work force, a good prostitute would do wonders for your confidance.

------------------
I misspell more by 7am than most people will all day.
---
Ctown-Fan says: "Fritz, a reference to designated driver, not man boobs."