Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-27-2003, 11:40 PM   #1
SackAttack
Head Coach

If anybody in Japan happens to come across one of these...

http://club.nintendo.jp/hotmario/sp.jpg

...let me know. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those. There's only gonna be about 4,000 total, so I don't imagine they'd show up much in game shops, but just off the cuff, if it should happen, do lemme know if it's procurable, and for how much. Thanks!

SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 11:43 PM   #2
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Okay, I'm not a big Nintendo guy, but how is this different from the GameBoy Advance SP systems here? The color?

Last edited by Pumpy Tudors : 10-27-2003 at 11:43 PM.
Pumpy Tudors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 11:50 PM   #3
JeeberD
General Manager

I was afraid you were going to ask about left shoes...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Left shoe fanatic held in Japan

Japanese police have arrested a man for theft after 440 women's left shoes were found in his home.

Officers discovered the hoard after the man, 45, was initially arrested for stealing the left shoes of two women from a hospital in Usa, police said.

The hospital, which asks visitors to change into slippers, said people had complained about missing shoes.

The Yomiuri Shimbun newspaper said the man, Ichiro Irie, told police: "I have been interested in women's feet."

A police spokesman said the search of his house uncovered 440 hidden left shoes.

He said Mr Irie had admitted to stealing the footwear, which included high heels and nurses' sandals.

It was not clear why Mr Irie appeared to prefer the left foot.

Police are investigating whether he may have been stealing from other locations.

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 11:51 PM   #4
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally posted by Pumpy Tudors
Okay, I'm not a big Nintendo guy, but how is this different from the GameBoy Advance SP systems here? The color?

It's a special-edition GBA SP commemorating the release of the original Famicom (hence, the colors). It includes a Game Boy Advance edition of the original Super Mario Bros, and there are (or soon will be) only 4,000 of them in circulation.
Old 10-28-2003, 07:55 AM   #5
oykib
College Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by SackAttack
It's a special-edition GBA SP commemorating the release of the original Famicom (hence, the colors). It includes a Game Boy Advance edition of the original Super Mario Bros, and there are (or soon will be) only 4,000 of them in circulation.

I'll keep a lookout for you. But these gaming otaku are serious out here. I wouldn't be suprised if they were sold out before they hit the stores.
oykib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 10:40 AM   #6
SackAttack
Head Coach

That's the thing, they're not going to be made available in stores. The way it works, I gather, is if you join Club Nintendo, and purchase certain games on their list, you have a chance to win one of the 4,000 Famicom SP bundles.

I wouldn't expect you to see them in stores at all. But if you DID...lemme know.