Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-09-2003, 01:52 AM   #1
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

NCAA 2004

I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel! I beat Marmel!
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?

Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 01:53 AM   #2
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

You are 1 and fucking 7 against me, with an average score of something like 49-7.

Good job.

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 01:59 AM   #3
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

For reference:

Neuqua really sucks!

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Old 10-09-2003, 02:01 AM   #4
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Notice:

Results Opponent Score
W Cusefan19952 23 - 13
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?

Last edited by Neuqua : 10-09-2003 at 02:04 AM.
Old 10-09-2003, 02:02 AM   #5
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Results Opponent Score

L Cusefan19952 20 - 35
L Cusefan19952 21 - 26
L Cusefan19952 15 - 60
L Cusefan19952 28 - 53
L Cusefan19952 16 - 24
L Cusefan19952 14 - 37
L Cusefan19952 3 - 14

Old 10-09-2003, 02:04 AM   #6
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Total points for: 139

total points against: 262

Old 10-09-2003, 02:05 AM   #7
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Current Win Streak: W1
Old 10-09-2003, 02:06 AM   #8
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

I am going to bed.

Old 10-09-2003, 05:50 AM   #9
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

No... he doesn't really suck.. I can tell you who is horrible at that game if you really want

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 05:58 AM   #10
CamEdwards
Stadium Announcer

I want to know what the hell Marmel was doing playing a video game when Yankees-Red Sox were on.
Old 10-09-2003, 11:35 AM   #11
BigDPW
College Prospect

Nequa... What is your EA Name... I will look for you online... I have most of the FOFC guys screenames but I think I may be missing yours...

Mine is BigDPW...
BigDPW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 12:41 PM   #12
vex
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by BigDPW
Nequa... What is your EA Name... I will look for you online... I have most of the FOFC guys screenames but I think I may be missing yours...

Mine is BigDPW...

I'm going to go with "Neuqua".
vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 12:52 PM   #13
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Yep, Neuqua.

And I just beat the sh!t out of Marmel again. what was the score again? oh yeah, 48-3.

Old 10-09-2003, 01:30 PM   #14
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

And I just returned the favor?

Old 10-09-2003, 01:38 PM   #15
mckerney
Coordinator

Someone got shutout...
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 02:17 PM   #16
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Shutout 2 games in a row now.

Old 10-09-2003, 02:23 PM   #17
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Ok, shut up.
Old 10-09-2003, 05:14 PM   #18
BigDPW
College Prospect

I will look for you guys tonight... I plan to play either madden or NCAA in a couple of hours...
Old 10-09-2003, 05:17 PM   #19
BigDPW
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally posted by vexroid
I'm going to go with "Neuqua".

Thanks for your help vexroid... I couldn't have done it without you!!!

Actually I thought about that after I pressed send... But I was too lazy to go fire up my PS2 just to check to see if that was a real screen name... Especially when I knew I would be late getting back to work after lunch b/c I couldn't have resisted playing someone if I got online...
Old 10-09-2003, 05:19 PM   #20
VPI97
Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

What do I need to go buy to be able to play NCAA 2004 online?
VPI97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 05:20 PM   #21
mckerney
Coordinator

PS2 and Network adapter
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 05:48 PM   #22
JeffNights
College Prospect

Hey, if you dont have a PS2...is it worth it to buy just for playing on-line? i love multi-player and i was wondering....any problems with lag?

and how about connection speeds? currently i have DSL for my computer, it goes through the regular phone line...so any problems there?
JeffNights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 06:43 PM   #23
Kodos
Resident Alien

I play on dialup, and it is pretty smooth. If you have DSL, it should run pretty good I'd say.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 07:40 PM   #24
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by JeffNights
Hey, if you dont have a PS2...is it worth it to buy just for playing on-line? i love multi-player and i was wondering....any problems with lag?

and how about connection speeds? currently i have DSL for my computer, it goes through the regular phone line...so any problems there?

As has been said by basically everyone, if you play with people you know (there is a pretty large contingent here at FOFC,) then online play can be a blast. Myself and Marm trash talk after almost every successful play and its a blast.

I suck, my record is like 4-10 but really that does not matter as much because I get to burn a few hours before I go to bed.
Old 10-09-2003, 08:03 PM   #25
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Sorry I missed you BigD, I would love to play again sometime. I am sure we will hook up again sooner or later.

Old 10-09-2003, 08:56 PM   #26
VPI97
Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

To hook up a network adapter, do I just run a line from a PC ethernet card to the PS2?
VPI97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 08:57 PM   #27
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Neuqua

I suck, my record is like 4-10 but really that does not matter as much because I get to burn a few hours before I go to bed.

No wonder you like to play me
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 10:02 PM   #28
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

With all due respect Alan, if it weren't for you my stats would look plain horrible. Thanks bud!