Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-29-2003, 08:56 PM   #1
SuburbanPimp
Mascot

recruiting question for NCAA Football...

As I am about to conclude my 13th year of coaching in my NCAA FB 2002 dynasty, the horrid time of recruiting is upon me.

I am a six-star head coach, working on defending last year's national championship at six-star Univ. of Miami. Yet, when it comes time to recruit, I maybe get one 4 or 5 star player...MAX!

Now, from browsing around the net, the tip given is to turn off "recruiting assistance". I guess they're talking about the 2003 edition, because I can't find it anywhere on my game. I went into my coach profile, and I noticed a switch for "auto recruiting", which was on CPU. I have switched it over to user, and I now ask, have I solved my problem? CAN I FINALLY FIELD A TEAM TO COMPETE WITH UTEP?!?!?!

Thanks.

Oh, why am I still playing 2002? I didn't buy 2003 because I felt I had so much invested in this dynasty already (started at Maryland, then bounced around to Oklahoma St. & Georgia before landing with the Canes). I'm not planning on purchasing 2004 for the simple fact that I want to wait for next year's version, when the ACC transitions have been made.

SuburbanPimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 09:05 PM   #2
Calis
College Starter

If I'm not mistaken, it shouldn't matter THAT much. What the assistance will do is take any excess points you have left at the end of a week, and put those towards recruiting whoever it deems fit.

So it COULD cause you problems, but usually I would imagine you spend all your points/scholarships, or close enough that it shouldn't effect you much.

I could be wrong on this, but this is how I took it to work.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote