Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-15-2003, 06:07 PM   #1
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Extreme Warfare Revenge: ZFL Wrestling

ZFL WRESTLING

I’ve started a new wrestling promotion using the Extreme Warfare Revenge game. I’ve used the players from the ZFL and some of the possible expansion players are on the training camp list. I am starting with a backyard promotion with $5 million. Our public image starts at 25% and our production values starts at 5%. Our risk potential starts at 50%. I create all of the wrestlers and staff to keep costs down to start. Everyone is signed to a written contract to start. That may change as their contracts start to expire. This will be starting out with a lightweight division with only 2 titles to start. The Lightweight Title and the Hardcore Title. Here is our roster and staff.

Coffee Warlord: #1 Face on the roster at the start of the game. A favorite to win the lightweight title.
illinifan: #1 Heel on the roster at the start of the game. Also a favorite to win the title.
Digamma: #2 Face on the roster.
Sachmo: #2 Heel on the roster.
The Afoci: #3 Face on the roster.
NevStar: #3 Heel on the roster.
Marmel: #4 Face on the roster.
Tucker: #4 Heel on the roster.
revrew: #5 Face on the roster.
Swaggs: #5 Heel on the roster.
JeeberD: Currently on the training camp roster.
Shorty: Currently on the training camp roster.
bertogarce: Currently on the training camp roster.
BishopMVP: Currently on the training camp roster.
Kodos: Currently on the training camp roster.
Katon: Currently on the training camp roster.

I am Justice: Our referee.
C J Wolf: Announcer and booker.
Rockin’ Randy: Announcer and booker.
Stephen King: Writer.
Dean Koontz: Writer.
Set up man: Production worker.
Dr. McCoy: Our medical man.
Roadie: Road agent.
I Know Nothing: Trainer.

All of the active wrestlers earn $5,000 a month to start and all of our training camp wrestlers earn $3,000 a month to start. All of our staff make $2,000 to start. I found that starting with a backyard promotion, you go bankrupt if you pay people too much. Later on when we become profitable, I will be able to up the salaries.

I start the game with a TV contract with the Local Network on the Graveyard slot. We will probably lose that fast as we just aren’t big enough. But to start it is on Wednesday nights and is called, “ZFL Wednesday.” We also have events at the end of every month.

ZFLW WEDNESDAY Wednesday, July 2, 2003

Our 1st show starts with a battle royal with the winner being crowned the 1st ever ZFLW Lightweight Champion.

10 Man Battle Royal (For The ZFLW Lightweight Title) : revrew snapmares illinifan. revrew tried to get illinifan over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Coffee snapmares Swaggs. Swaggs was eliminated by Coffee. (Elimination # 1) Marmel hits an arm drag on sachmo. Marmel threw sachmo over the top rope. (Elimination # 2) The Afoci gets hip tossed by Digamma. The Afoci was eliminated by Digamma. (Elimination # 3) revrew uses a running dropkick into the corner. revrew tried to get illinifan over the top rope, but Gravity made the save. Digamma takes a chop from Marmel. Digamma got bundled out by Marmel. (Elimination # 4) Big kick from illinifan. tucker was eliminated by illinifan. (Elimination # 5) revrew takes a right hand to the temple from NevStar. revrew got bundled out by NevStar. (Elimination # 6) illinifan strikes NevStar. illinifan threw NevStar over the top rope. (Elimination # 7) Marmel takes a chop from Coffee. Marmel got thrown over the top rope by Coffee. (Elimination # 8) Coffee Warlord gets knocked to the ground by illinifan, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Elbow Drop hit hard. Coffee Warlord got thrown over the top rope by illinifan. I don't rate battle royals.

illinifan is the 1st ever ZFLW Lightweight Champion. Now you can hate him here too.

Crowd Reaction - 49% , Match Quality - 54% , Overall Rating - 51%

Our next three matches are 3 triple threat matches. The winners of each contest will compete once more in the main event. It will be a triple threat hardcore match for the ZFL Hardcore Title.

revrew vs Swaggs vs tucker : revrew hits a punch, but takes one right back. CLUBBERIN', CLUBBERIN', THEY BE CLUBBERIN' TONY! Sorry, flashback moment. tucker receives some unexciting punishment. revrew powers out of a headlock. revrew arm drags Swaggs over. tucker hits a bulldog off the ropes. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Swaggs hits a right hand on tucker. tucker powers out of a Swaggs headlock. revrew \ tucker whip Swaggs into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Slingshot clothesline by revrew, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Weak headbutt on revrew by tucker. revrew pushes out of a tucker hold. revrew hits an arm drag on Swaggs. revrew floors Swaggs. Here it comes...Boston Crab! Swaggs taps! This one gets * rating and likes it.

Crowd Reaction - 49% , Match Quality 58% , Overall Rating 53%

Coffee Warlord vs sachmo vs Marmel : Forearm to the face from Coffee on sachmo. Marmel takes a chop from Coffee. sachmo ducks a clothesline attempt. Coffee takes a vertical suplex. Badly executed second rope splash by Marmel. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Coffee hits an arm drag on Marmel. Marmel backdrops Coffee Warlord out of a piledriver attempt. sachmo \ Marmel whip Coffee into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. sachmo scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Marmel snapmares sachmo. sachmo comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. sachmo strikes Coffee Warlord. Coffee Warlord slugs sachmo, sending him down into the corner. While Coffee fires up the crowd, sachmo is removing the turnbuckle pad! Coffee Warlord comes over...but sachmo grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Coffee Warlord face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! sachmo rolls up the stunned Coffee Warlord: 1....2...3! How did the referee not see that? Bland match, but I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Crowd Reaction - 47% , Match Quality - 56% , Overall Rating - 51%

Digamma vs NevStar vs The Afoci : Forearm to the face from Digamma on NevStar. Digamma takes a chop from Afoci. NevStar powers out of a headlock. Weak bodyslam by NevStar. NevStar hits a stump piledriver on Digamma, although it was quite weak in its execution. Cover for a two count. Diving headbutt from Afoci, not much elevation. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. The Afoci misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. NevStar hits a bulldog off the ropes. Diving headbutt from Digamma, not much elevation. NevStar can barely stand. Superkick!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Crowd Reaction - 51% , Match Quality - 56% , Overall Rating - 53%

Our main event is a triple threat hardcore match for the Hardcore Title. The 3 previous winners return for one last match.

revrew vs sachmo vs Digamma (For The ZFLW Hardcore Title) : Lame kick from sachmo. sachmo hits revrew. sachmo gets taken down out of nowhere. Hip toss onto a chair by Digamma. Flying elbow off the top rope by revrew, poor elevation though. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. sachmo hits a right hand on revrew. revrew ducks a clothesline attempt. Digamma scoops up sachmo. revrew bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Slingshot clothesline by Digamma, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Hip toss onto a chair by revrew. Digamma comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Digamma hits a dropkick on sachmo. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Digamma has sachmo down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, High Time! 1....2....3. Bland match, but I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Digamma is the 1st ever ZFLW Hardcore Champion.

Crowd Reaction - 51% , Match Quality - 55% , Overall Rating - 53%

We had an overall rating of 52% for the show. We had a .02 TV rating. We had 4 people attend our show. Our public image has risen to 28%.

I will be starting up some feuds to get the crowd into it. Due to illinifan throwing Coffee Warlord out in the Battle Royal to win the Title, they will be starting a feud. Sachmo wasn’t happy losing to Digamma in the Hardcore triple threat match for the title. They will be starting a feud. Then we have a couple minor feuds. Revrew and Swaggs will battle and Afoci/Marmel will be teaming to battle NevStar and Tucker.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

The revival of an old favorite, FOFC Wrestling Dynasty

DolphinFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 06:30 PM   #2
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

As if they needed any more reasons to hate me.
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 07:31 PM   #3
cmp
Pro Rookie

Any chance someone not in the ZFL could have a wrestler?
cmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2003, 08:04 PM   #4
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by illinifan999
As if they needed any more reasons to hate me.

Sorry, at least you won the title. No telling how long you will hold that though.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

Old 06-15-2003, 08:06 PM   #5
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by gold101
Any chance someone not in the ZFL could have a wrestler?

Right now I am limited to how many I can pay. I've played the game using a lot more wrestlers and as a backyard promotion you go broke quick. So, maybe after I build up the promotion, I can have more wrestlers. I'll keep you on my list of possible wrestlers down the road. Thanks for the input.

Old 06-16-2003, 08:12 AM   #6
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

ZFLW WEDNESDAY Wednesday, July 9, 2003

We start our show with a shot of the backstage area.

Digamma is walking backstage when Sachmo comes from behind and attacks him with a chair. Sachmo walks off after hitting a few more chair shots, leaving Digamma down on the floor.

Rating - 59%

Our 1st match on the card is one on one contest. Swaggs wasn’t happy losing to Revrew in last week’s triple threat match. He vows revenge.

Revrew vs Swaggs : Swaggs strikes Revrew. Big clothesline from Swaggs. There's a two count on the pin. Revrew blocks the suplex attempt. Revrew strikes Swaggs. Revrew arm drags Swaggs over. Cover for a two count. Flying knee to the face from Revrew. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Revrew hits a flying kick on Swaggs. Revrew walks into a trip. Powerslam from Swaggs on Revrew. There's a two count on the pin. Sloppy tornado punch from Swaggs, Revrew barely got hit. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Revrew takes a vertical suplex. Uninspiring brawling from Swaggs. Revrew reverses a waistlock. Swaggs takes a chop from Revrew. Flying knee to the face from Revrew. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? The two competitors end up in the corner, grappling. The referee tries to break them up, but Revrew pushes him away. The ref tries again, and this time Swaggs is the one to shove the referee away...and that prompts a double DQ decision from the referee! The fight has started up again! Revrew attacks Swaggs, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting. Bland match, but i'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Crowd Reaction - 56% , Match Quality - 63% , Overall Rating - 53%

Our next match is for the ZFLW Hardcore Title. Another feud starting.

Digamma vs Sachmo (For The ZFLW Hardcore Title) : Kick from Digamma to the leg. Digamma sets up a chair, then bounces off it to hit a flying avalanche into the corner Sachmo takes a chop from Digamma. Digamma hits a flying kick on Sachmo. Sachmo blocks a punch. Sachmo hits Digamma with a plastic dinosaur. Sachmo hits a stump piledriver on Digamma, although it was quite weak in its execution. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sachmo misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Flying elbow off the top rope by Digamma, poor elevation though. There's a two count on the pin. Digamma with an enziguri. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Sachmo ducks a clothesline attempt. Sachmo hits a right hand on Digamma. Digamma reverses a Sachmo hammerlock. Sachmo takes a knee lift from Digamma. NevStar comes running down the aisle with a chair! Sachmo and Digamma continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. NevStar slides in and prepares to swing the chair...but Digamma moves! NevStar accidentally blasts Sachmo with a chair to the head! Digamma throws NevStar out of the ring! Sachmo gets knocked to the ground by Digamma, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. High Time!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Sachmo and NevStar tie Digamma up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up. I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Crowd Reaction - 60% , Match Quality - 60% , Overall Rating 53%

Our next match is a tag team match pitting 4 wrestlers feuding.

Marmel \ Afoci vs NevStar \ Tucker : Marmel hits a dropkick on Tucker. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Badly executed second rope splash by Marmel. There's a two count on the pin. Marmel tags out to The Afoci. Afoci \ Marmel whip Tucker into the corner. The Afoci whips Marmel in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Afoci hits a flying kick on Tucker. Cover for a two count. Tucker gets hip tossed by Afoci. Tucker pushes out of a The Afoci hold. Tucker scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Tag to NevStar. Big kick from NevStar. NevStar DDTs Afoci, although it was hardly executed with pin-point precision. The Afoci comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Tag to Marmel. Back heel kick from Marmel on NevStar. Marmel face jams NevStar. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Marmel hits an arm drag on NevStar. NevStar backdrops Marmel out of a piledriver attempt. NevStar hits a stump piledriver on Marmel, although it was quite weak in its execution. Marmel slugs NevStar, sending him down into the corner. While Marmel fires up the crowd, NevStar is removing the turnbuckle pad! Marmel comes over...but NevStar grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Marmel face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! NevStar rolls up the stunned Marmel, and even puts his feet on the second rope to add insult to injury! 1....2...3! What a display of cheating from NevStar. Marmel \ Afoci look like they aren't done...and they attack NevStar \ Tucker! After an exchange of blows, NevStar and Tucker are laid out in the ring. This one gets * rating and likes it.

Crowd Reaction - 55% , Match Quality - 64% , Overall Rating - 53%

Our final match of the evening is for the ZFLW Lightweight Title.

Coffee Warlord vs illinifan (For The ZFLW Lightweight Title) : Face crusher from Coffee on illinifan. Badly executed second rope splash by Coffee. There's a two count on the pin. illinifan takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Lame kick from illinifan. Weak bodyslam on Coffee by illinifan. Hooks the leg for a two count. illinifan turns Coffee inside-out with a clothesline. Hooks the leg for a close fall. illinifan strikes Coffee Warlord. Coffee reverses a waistlock. Badly executed second rope splash by Coffee. There's a two count on the pin. Coffee Warlord blasts illinifan with a rather-less-than-super kick. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Coffee hits an arm drag on illinifan. Coffee Warlord strikes illinifan. illinifan reverses a waistlock. illinifan with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Coffee. illinifan scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Coffee reverses an irish whip...and illinifan runs into the referee. Coffee Warlord floors illinifan, then signals for the Frog Splash. Meanwhile, illinifan has something in his hands. Coffee comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. illinifan slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Coffee to get some payback. I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Crowd Reaction - 54% , Match Quality - 64% , Overall Rating 53%

Overall rating for the show 54%. We had a .03 rating for TV. But the network isn’t happy with the ratings. They are threatening to end our contract. Our public image has risen to31%. We had 10 people attend the show.

Titles: Digamma retains the ZFLW Hardcore Title. illinifan retains the ZFLW Lightweight Title.

Old 06-16-2003, 08:46 AM   #7
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

People of the world!

I am the one, the only, the Cofffeeeee Warlord!

Illinifan, apparently there's only one way you can put me on the floor, and it's certainly not from that half-assed punch that is weaker than something my kid sister could throw.

So you break out the brass. Fine. Me, myself, and my coffee will be content with breaking you, and throwing your remains to the crowd.

Illini, come on down! The one, the only, the Coffee Warlord is ready to beat your ass.

Or maybe he'll have his sister do it.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 08:52 AM   #8
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Go ME!
Old 06-16-2003, 09:34 AM   #9
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

I am teaming up with The Afoci? How did that happen?

And why am I wearing tights?

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 09:55 AM   #10
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Me and Marmel...

Team Jif, baby!
Old 06-16-2003, 11:34 AM   #11
NevStar
High School Varsity

Just discovered this thread. I'm a heel, muahaha!

Do I really have to wrestle Afoci? He's always got peanut butter on his hands, and..... other areas.

I think the big question is, when will Erik Flamebeard of the Neither Here nor There debut?
Old 06-16-2003, 01:06 PM   #12
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

The one, the only, the Coffee Warlord fears no Erik Flamebeard!

Just another who will go down 1 2 3 and whose remains will be tossed to the fans!
Old 06-16-2003, 01:17 PM   #13
Swaggs
Coordinator

I don't want to touch revrew so much...
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 02:28 PM   #14
revrew
Team Chaplain

This makes absolutely no sense to me...WHAT did I do to Swaggs? :o
I came to the Crossroad. I took it. And that has made all the difference.
revrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 04:06 PM   #15
bertogarce
Mascot

Awesome! Can't wait to move up from the training camp roster. Hopefully the spirit of the Von Erich family will live through my wrestler!
bertogarce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 04:20 PM   #16
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by revrew
This makes absolutely no sense to me...WHAT did I do to Swaggs? :o

Wait...after seeing two of my four draft picks bust, maybe I do want a feud with rev!
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 09:54 PM   #17
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Downloaded this game and checked it out. Dunno what to think about it, but now I have enough knowledge to be dangerous.

Just so I can post random crap in here more often and more accurately...what'd you pick for my gimmick?
Old 06-16-2003, 10:17 PM   #18
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Glad to see people are reading. I figured to start something to run in the lull periods of the ZFL offseason stuff.

As for gimmicks, I don't have anyone with a gimmick right now. As we are a backyard federation trying to make it big. That may change though. Now for the next installment of the ZFLW.

ZFLW WEDNESDAY Wednesday, July 16, 2003

The camera shows the outside of the locker room of NevStar. Sachmo appears, knocks, then enters, closing the door behind him. What’s all that about?

Rating - 54%

Our 1st match is for the ZFLW Hardcore Title.

Digamma vs NevStar (For The ZFLW Hardcore Title) : Kick from Digamma to the leg. NevStar reverses a Digamma hammerlock. NevStar hits a right hand on Digamma. Digamma reverses an irish whip...and NevStar runs into the referee. NevStar scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Digamma ducks a wild right hand. Digamma hits a face jam on NevStar onto a chair. Back heel kick from Digamma on NevStar. Cover for a two count. Digamma with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Digamma drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Whip into an upright table by NevStar. Pin, but Digamma is out just before the three count. Digamma counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Sachmo comes running down the aisle with a chair! NevStar goes to irish whip Digamma into the ropes. Sachmo jumps onto the apron with the chair...but Digamma reverses! Collision between Sachmo, NevStar, and the chair! NevStar staggers back into a roll up! 1...2...3! It's over! NevStar and Sachmo put the boots to Digamma, stomping away on him. Almost a ** match, but not quite - *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 50% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating 58%

Marmel vs Tucker : Tucker gets hip tossed by Marmel. Marmel snapmares Tucker. Tucker walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Tucker walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Tucker drops out the back of a Marmel bodyslam attempt. Tucker strikes Marmel. Tucker hits a stump piledriver on Marmel, although it was quite weak in its execution. There's a two count on the pin. Marmel pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Back heel kick from Marmel on Tucker, missed by miles. There's a two count on the pin. Marmel with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Marmel misses a clothesline. Marmel takes a right hand to the temple from Tucker. Marmel pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Tucker takes a knee lift from Marmel. The two competitors end up in the corner, grappling. The referee tries to break them up, but Marmel pushes him away. The ref tries again, and this time Tucker is the one to shove the referee away...and that prompts a double DQ decision from the referee! The fight has started up again! Marmel attacks Tucker, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting. It was close to a ** match, but one too many blown spots knocks it down to a *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 53% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 59%

The Afoci vs Sachmo : Sachmo gets hip tossed by Afoci. Afoci hits an arm drag on Sachmo. Afoci hits an arm drag on Sachmo. Sachmo walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Sachmo elbows The Afoci in the face to break a hammerlock. Sachmo strikes The Afoci. Big clothesline from Sachmo. There's a two count on the pin. Afoci counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Badly executed second rope splash by Afoci. Cover for a two count. Afoci face jams Sachmo. Hooks the leg for a close fall. The Afoci gets taken down out of nowhere. Sachmo strikes The Afoci. The Afoci powers out of a Sachmo headlock. The Afoci arm drags Sachmo over. Digamma comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Sachmo turns around.... and gets floored! Digamma climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - High Time!!! Digamma leaves the ring, the damage done! Cover gets three. The Afoci pinned Sachmo. Digamma obviously hasn't finished his attack yet! Sachmo stands up...and gets floored! Digamma climbs the turnbuckles. Off the top - High Time!!! Digamma eventually leaves, having caused enough damage. Almost a ** match, but not quite - *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 51% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 58%

Coffee \ Revrew vs illinifan \ Swaggs : Forearm to the face from Coffee on Swaggs. Flying elbow from Coffee Warlord, barely hitting the target. Hooks the leg for a two count. Coffee tags out to Revrew. Coffee Warlord scoops up Swaggs. Revrew bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. Hooks the leg for a two count. Revrew hits a flying kick on Swaggs. Swaggs blocks a punch. Swaggs hits a stump piledriver on Revrew, although it was quite weak in its execution. Cover for a two count. Tag between Swaggs and illinifan. Weak bodyslam by illinifan. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. illinifan hits a right hand on Revrew. Revrew ducks a wild right hand. Revrew arm drags illinifan over. Revrew tags out to Coffee Warlord. illinifan takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. illinifan tags out to Swaggs. Coffee hits a spinning back kick. Coffee Warlord has Swaggs down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Through the air, Frog Splash! 1....2....3. Swaggs \ illinifan don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Coffee \ Revrew, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends. Almost a ** match, but not quite - *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 48% , Match Quality - 65% , Overall Rating 56%

Our overall rating for the show was 56%. We had a .03 rating for TV and 3 people showed up. Our public image is up to 34%.

Titles: Digamma retained his Hardcore Title. illinifan had no title defense.

Old 06-17-2003, 07:54 AM   #19
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

MONDAY, JULY 21, 2003

As expected, the Local Network has dropped us. We will just have to go with the end of month’s events until our promotion gets bigger.

A NEW BEGINNING Sunday, July 27, 2003

We start off with a dark match pitting our two champions in a non title match.

Digamma vs illinifan : illinifan with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Digamma. Powerslam from illinifan on Digamma. Hooks the leg for a two count. Digamma counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. illinifan takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. Digamma hits a spinning back kick. There's a two count on the pin. Flying knee to the face from Digamma. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Pin, but illinifan is out just before the three count. illinifan takes a knee lift from Digamma. Digamma gets taken down out of nowhere. Weak bodyslam by illinifan. Cover for a two count. Sloppy tornado punch from illinifan, Digamma barely got hit. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. illinifan with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Digamma. Weak headbutt on Digamma by illinifan. Digamma blocks the suplex attempt. Face crusher from Digamma on illinifan. Flying knee to the face from Digamma. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? The two competitors end up fighting to the outside of the ring. The referee tells them to bring it back in, but neither of them are listening. The ref tries again, and again they keep brawling. The referee completes a ten count, ending the match in a double count out! It was close to a ** match, but one too many blown spots knocks it down to a *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 50% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating - 58%

We start out our live show with a video.

A video is played, hyping the upcoming Sachmo vs The Afoci vs Marmel vs Tucker match.

Rating - 60%.

The winner of this 4 person elimination match gets a shot at the ZFLW Hardcore Title later tonight.

Sachmo vs The Afoci vs Marmel vs Tucker : Sachmo hits Tucker. Tucker gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. Sachmo misses a clothesline. Tag between Tucker and Marmel. Flying elbow from Marmel, barely hitting the target. We have our mandatory ref bump, as he goes down after accidentally getting caught by an elbow to the face. Marmel blasts Sachmo with a rather-less-than-super kick. Cover, but there's no one to count for Marmel. Marmel hits a spinning back kick. Sachmo pushes out of a Marmel hold. Tag to The Afoci. The Afoci hits a crap missile dropkick on Marmel. Marmel takes a knee lift from Afoci. Marmel fights out of a grapple. The Afoci takes a knee lift from Marmel. Marmel face jams The Afoci. Pin, three count, it's over. Marmel pins Afoci. Marmel receives some unexciting punishment. Tucker hits a right hand on Marmel. Cover for a two count. Powerslam from Tucker on Marmel. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Marmel avoids a Tucker avalanche. Diving headbutt from Marmel, not much elevation. Tag to Sachmo. Sloppy tornado punch from Sachmo, Tucker barely got hit. Pin, three count, it's over. Sachmo pins Tucker. Sachmo hits a right hand on Marmel. Marmel blocks a kick from Sachmo. Badly executed second rope splash by Marmel. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Sachmo powers out of a Marmel headlock. Marmel takes a right hand to the temple from Sachmo. Marmel tries to get a big slam, but it is blocked when Sachmo goes to the eyes! Sachmo quickly scores with a field-goal kick between the legs! Marmel collapses! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Marmel got screwed! I'll give it a *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 49% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating 57%

Sachmo stays in the ring, and he calls out Digamma. He doesn’t want to wait. He wants his title shot right now. Digamma appears, and eventually accepts a challenge to a match between the two.

Rating - 48%

Digamma vs Sachmo (For The ZFLW Hardcore Title) : Flying cookie sheet shot by Digamma, blasting Sachmo. Badly executed second rope splash by Digamma. There's a two count on the pin. Sachmo fights out of a grapple. Sachmo hits a right hand on Digamma. Big kick from Sachmo. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sachmo hits Digamma with a plastic dinosaur. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Sachmo slams Digamma down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Digamma reverses a Sachmo hammerlock. Digamma hits a crap missile dropkick on Sachmo. There's a two count on the pin. Digamma with an enziguri. Pin, but Sachmo is out just before the three count. Face crusher from Digamma on Sachmo. Face slam on the table by Digamma. Digamma only gets knees on a splash. Sachmo slams Digamma down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Sachmo scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Sachmo ducks a Digamma clothesline and does a quick roll up. Sachmo has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Sachmo slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Digamma to get some payback. ** rating for this one. Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling.

Crowd Reaction - 59% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating - 63%

A video is played, hyping the upcoming Coffee Warlord vs Revrew vs Swaggs vs NevStar match.

Rating - 46%

Our next match is a 4 person elimination match. The winner will get a ZFLW Lightweight title shot later tonight.

Coffee Warlord vs Revrew vs Swaggs vs NevStar : NevStar slams Swaggs down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. NevStar strikes away at Swaggs. Cover for a two count. Tag to Revrew. Flying elbow from Revrew, barely hitting the target. Revrew face jams Swaggs. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Tag to Coffee Warlord. Coffee hits a dropkick on Swaggs. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Tag between Swaggs and NevStar. NevStar strikes Coffee Warlord. Coffee ducks a wild right hand. Coffee Warlord with an enziguri. Pin : 1 - 2- 3. Coffee defeats NevStar. Weak bodyslam on Coffee by Swaggs. Swaggs hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Big kick from Swaggs. Tag between Coffee Warlord and Revrew. Revrew hits a dropkick on Swaggs. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Flying elbow from Revrew, barely hitting the target. Swaggs reverses a hip toss. Swaggs strikes Revrew. Flapjack from Swaggs on Revrew. Pin, three count, it's over. Swaggs pins Revrew. Swaggs DDTs Coffee, although it was hardly executed with pin-point precision. Swaggs DDTs Coffee Warlord. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Swaggs misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Swaggs gets knocked to the ground by Coffee, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, Frog Splash! 1....2....3. It was close to a ** match, but one too many blown spots knocks it down to a *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 48% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating 57%

Coffee doesn’t have time to rest as he has his title shot right now. Ladder match.

Coffee Warlord vs illinifan (For The ZFLW Lightweight Title) : illinifan hits Coffee. Whip into the ladder by illinifan. illinifan slams Coffee Warlord down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. illinifan slams Coffee Warlord down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Coffee kicks illinifan in the gut to reverse the momentum. Coffee Warlord blasts illinifan with a slingshot into the ladder. Coffee, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on illinifan. illinifan counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Powerslam from illinifan on Coffee. illinifan turns Coffee inside-out with a clothesline. Coffee Warlord powers out of a illinifan headlock. Coffee Warlord strikes illinifan. illinifan counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Coffee takes a vertical suplex. They both begin to climb the ladder. Once they reach the top, an exchange of punches starts! illinifan grabs Coffee and throws him off into the ropes! His leg gets caught, trapping him. illinifan grabs the prize for the win. I'm going to give this a ** rating because I'm in a generous mood.

Crowd Reaction - 58% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating - 62%

illinifan stays in the ring, having a ceremony celebrating his recent success. Coffee Warlord comes back in the ring and attacks. He throws illinifan around like a rag doll. illinifan gets knocked to the ground by Coffee, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Through the air, Frog Splash! Coffee Warlord leaves having won this battle.

Rating - 50%

Our overall rating for the show was 54%. We had 24 people attend and our public image has risen to 37%.
Titles: Sachmo defeated Digamma and is now the new ZFLW Hardcore Champion. illinifan retains his ZFLW Lightweight title with a successful defense over Coffee Warlord in a Ladder Match.

Old 06-17-2003, 08:42 AM   #20
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Oh you will pay Illini.

Pay indeed.
Old 06-18-2003, 06:49 PM   #21
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

AUGUST 1, 2003

We get our monthly update on our promotion. Our 6 trainees, JeeberD, Shorty, Bertogarce, BishopMVP, Kodos and Katon have all improved. Selling +2, Attitude +2, Brawling +1, Technical +1 and Speed +1.

I dropped our ticket prices to $3. We weren’t making that much on it anyway. Maybe I can get more fans to the shows and increase our public image a little faster.

FULL FORCE Sunday, August 31, 2003

We start out with a dark match.

The Afoci vs NevStar : NevStar takes a chop from Afoci. Flying elbow off the top rope by The Afoci, poor elevation though. There's a two count on the pin. NevStar ducks a wild right hand. Lame kick from NevStar. NevStar slams The Afoci down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. There's a two count on the pin. NevStar scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Running clothesline from NevStar, sloppily done. NevStar misses a clothesline. The Afoci uses a running dropkick into the corner. Cover for a two count. Flying knee to the face from The Afoci. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Hooks the leg for a close fall. NevStar takes a chop from Afoci. Afoci hits a back kick. NevStar avoids a The Afoci avalanche. NevStar strikes The Afoci. NevStar DDTs The Afoci. Tucker comes running down the aisle and into the ring! The Afoci turns around.... Superkick!!! That shook the ring. Tucker leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin, three count, it's over. NevStar pins Afoci. NevStar \ Tucker are beating down on The Afoci! The music of Marmel hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. NevStar and Tucker bail out of the ring, leaving The Afoci down in the ring. Marmel may have saved The Afoci from a brutal beating. Bland match, but I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Crowd Reaction - 56% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 54%

We start out our live broadcast with a challenge. Swaggs is in the ring. Revrew comes out, and challenges him to a match. The challenge is accepted.

Rating - 56%

Swaggs vs Revrew : Lame kick from Swaggs. Revrew blocks the suplex attempt. Revrew hits a back kick. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Revrew face jams Swaggs. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Swaggs elbows Revrew in the face to break a hammerlock. Revrew takes a right hand to the temple from Swaggs. Swaggs hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover for a two count. Side suplex from Swaggs. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Revrew pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Revrew hits a crap missile dropkick on Swaggs. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Swaggs counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Revrew slams Swaggs, who rolls onto his stomach. What is Swaggs doing? Revrew picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Swaggs up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! Swaggs is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that Swaggs had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! Revrew must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! I don't think the fight has finished. Swaggs and Revrew have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view. I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.
Crowd Reaction - 56% , Match Quality - 65% , Overall Rating - 54%

Our next match is a tag team match. The Afoci and Marmel wanted revenge for the events that transpired in the dark match.

Afoci \ Marmel vs NevStar \ Tucker : Marmel arm drags Tucker over. Badly executed second rope splash by Marmel. Cover for a two count. Tag between Marmel and The Afoci. Afoci \ Marmel whip Tucker into the corner. The Afoci whips Marmel in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Face crusher from Afoci on Tucker. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tucker gets hip tossed by Afoci. Afoci drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Side suplex from Tucker. Tag between Tucker and NevStar. Big kick from NevStar. Powerslam from NevStar on Afoci. NevStar drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Tag to Marmel. Marmel uses a running dropkick into the corner. Marmel with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Hooks the leg for a close fall. NevStar gets hip tossed by Marmel. NevStar reverses a waistlock. Big clothesline from NevStar. NevStar ducks a Marmel clothesline and does a quick roll up. NevStar has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! NevStar \ Tucker signal to each other...and they attack Marmel \ Afoci! After an swift brawl, Marmel and Afoci are left down in the ring. This one gets * rating and likes it.

Crowd Reaction - 56% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 54%

Digamma is backstage. He continued the feud by ripping into Sachmo. Good to see they're giving the feud some proper air-time.

Rating - 57%

Digamma vs Sachmo (For The ZFLW Hardcore Title) : Flying cookie sheet shot by Digamma, blasting Sachmo. Back heel kick from Digamma on Sachmo, missed by miles. There's a two count on the pin. Sachmo backdrops Digamma out of a piledriver attempt. Lame kick from Sachmo. Sachmo strikes Digamma. Cover for a two count. Sachmo smashes a Playstation console over the head of Digamma. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Sachmo strikes Digamma. Digamma counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Flying elbow off the top rope by Digamma, poor elevation though. Hooks the leg for a two count. Digamma with an enziguri. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Digamma hits a flying kick on Sachmo. Digamma puts Sachmo through a table with a top rope legdrop. Sachmo counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Sachmo with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Digamma. Side suplex from Sachmo. Digamma grabs Sachmo from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Sachmo rolls through with the move! He is using the tights for leverage! 1....2...3! The referee didn't see it! The fight has started up again! Digamma attacks Sachmo, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting. I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Crowd Reaction - 57% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating - 55%

Coffee Warlord goes to the ring, when illinifan comes out onto the stage. They trade insults back and forth, building toward a match between the two.

Rating - 45%

Our next match is for the ZFLW Lightweight Title. It is a Texas Death Match. The rules are after a pin, your opponent must not answer a 10 count for you to win.

Coffee Warlord vs illinifan (For The ZFLW Lightweight Title) : Uninspiring brawling from illinifan. Coffee Warlord elbows illinifan in the face to break a hammerlock. Coffee hits a back kick. Coffee Warlord misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Coffee face jams illinifan. Cover, but there's no one to count for Coffee Warlord. illinifan blocks a punch. Frying pan shot by illinifan. illinifan DDTs Coffee, although it was hardly executed with pin-point precision. Pin : 1 - 2- 3. illinifan defeats Coffee. The referee is counting: 5....6....Coffee Warlord is back up. illinifan scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. illinifan misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Running table shot by Coffee, sending it into illinifan. Pin, three count, it's over. Coffee Warlord pins illinifan. The referee counts: 6....7...8....but illinifan stands up. Coffee only gets knees on a splash. Swaggs comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Coffee Warlord turns around.... Power Slam!!! That shook the ring. Swaggs leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin : 1 - 2- 3. illinifan defeats Coffee. The referee counts to 10, this match is over! illinifan and Swaggs are putting the boots to Coffee Warlord! Revrew comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending illinifan \ Swaggs running for cover. Revrew saved Coffee from a major beating. This one gets * rating and likes it.

Crowd Reaction - 53% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating - 54%

The interference by Swaggs has set up this impromptu tag match.

Coffee \ Revrew vs illinifan \ Swaggs : Kick from Coffee Warlord to the leg. Coffee hits an arm drag on Swaggs. Hooks the leg for a two count. Coffee tags out to Revrew. Coffee \ Revrew whip Swaggs into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. Revrew hits a dropkick on Swaggs. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Swaggs counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Weak bodyslam by Swaggs. There's a two count on the pin. Swaggs tags out to illinifan. Big clothesline from illinifan. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. illinifan with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Revrew. Revrew ducks a clothesline attempt. Face crusher from Revrew on illinifan. Tag between Revrew and Coffee Warlord. Kick from Coffee Warlord to the leg. illinifan tags out to Swaggs. Swaggs takes a knee lift from Coffee. Coffee Warlord floors Swaggs...and climbs the turnbuckles. Frog Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Coffee \ Revrew signal to each other...and they attack Swaggs \ illinifan! After an swift brawl, Swaggs and illinifan are left down in the ring. Bland match, but I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Crowd Reaction - 48% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 51%

Our overall rating for the show was 53%. We had 28 people show up. Our public image has risen to 40%.

Titles: Sachmo and illinifan both successfully defended their respective titles.

Old 06-18-2003, 06:59 PM   #22
revrew
Team Chaplain

Quote:
Originally posted by DolphinFan1

Swaggs vs Revrew : Looking at the replay, it appears that Swaggs had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! Revrew must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot!

Why you dirty, rotten...

May the Olympians spank you 42-0. And may WR Revrew catch 3 TDs.
Old 06-18-2003, 06:59 PM   #23
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Whooo!

Welcome to the big time, Rev! The one, the only, the Coffee Warlord says you're welcome to beat down the scum known as Illinifan anytime.
Old 06-18-2003, 07:17 PM   #24
Marmel
Grizzled Veteran

Damn. My opponents keep cheating and beating me. Where the hell was The Afoci when I needed the save or the tag. *remembers the peanut butter* Oh, that is where he was. Damnit The Afoci, you need to stay ringside when we wrestle!

Cincinnati basketball writer P. Daugherty, "Connor Barwin playing several minutes against Syracuse is like kids with slingshots taking down Caesar's legions."
Marmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2003, 08:29 PM   #25
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Marmel
Damn. My opponents keep cheating and beating me. Where the hell was The Afoci when I needed the save or the tag. *remembers the peanut butter* Oh, that is where he was. Damnit The Afoci, you need to stay ringside when we wrestle!

Very interesting Marmel. Do I sense a little dissension in this tag team? Hmmm. Keep reading, you might be surprised in a couple events.

Old 06-18-2003, 08:32 PM   #26
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

SEPTEMBER 1, 2003

Our training camp workers have all improved a little again. They still are nowhere near ready to wrestle yet.

The new order of Face and Heel popularity is: Face, The Afoci, Digamma, Marmel, Coffee Warlord and Revrew. Heel, Sachmo, NevStar, Tucker, illinifan and Swaggs.

NOWHERE TO RUN Sunday, September 28, 2003

Our 1st match is a dark match. It is a non title match.

Revrew vs illinifan : Revrew hits a flying kick on illinifan. Back heel kick from Revrew on illinifan, missed by miles. There's a two count on the pin. illinifan counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. illinifan strikes away at Revrew. Revrew takes a vertical suplex. There's a two count on the pin. Sloppy tornado punch from illinifan, Revrew barely got hit. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Revrew takes a vertical suplex. Revrew drops out the back of a illinifan bodyslam attempt. Revrew hits a crap missile dropkick on illinifan. There's a two count on the pin. Slingshot clothesline by Revrew, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Pin, but illinifan is out just before the three count. Revrew hits a spinning back kick. Revrew hits a quick kick on illinifan. illinifan fights out of a grapple. illinifan slams Revrew down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Flapjack from illinifan on Revrew. Swaggs comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Revrew turns around.... Power Slam!!! That shook the ring. Swaggs leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin : 1 - 2- 3. illinifan defeats Revrew. illinifan \ Swaggs are beating down on Revrew! The music of Coffee Warlord hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. illinifan and Swaggs bail out of the ring, leaving Revrew down in the ring. Coffee Warlord may have saved Revrew from a brutal beating. I'll give a 1\2 star rating.

Crowd Reaction - 46% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 50%

Our live show starts with a shot of the backstage area.

Marmel is backstage in his locker room. In comes NevStar, and he attacks. They begin brawling around the room. Tucker comes in too, and he joins in the attack on Marmel. The two-on-one attack leaves Marmel down in his own locker room.

Rating - 55%

Because of the attack, The Afoci is without a partner. He will face NevStar and Tucker in a handicap match.

The Afoci vs NevStar \ Tucker : Afoci snapmares Tucker. Afoci hits an arm drag on NevStar. The Afoci hits a crap missile dropkick on NevStar. Cover for a two count. Afoci hits a spinning back kick. Tucker avoids a The Afoci avalanche. Tucker \ NevStar hook up Afoci, then hit a double suplex. Afoci takes a vertical suplex. Powerslam from Tucker on Afoci. NevStar \ Tucker whip Afoci into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Cover for a two count. Side suplex from Tucker. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Afoci hits an arm drag on Tucker. NevStar with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Afoci. NevStar \ Tucker whip Afoci into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Hooks the leg for a two count. Afoci receives some unexciting punishment. The Afoci pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Afoci ducks a wild right hand. The Afoci blasts NevStar with a rather-less-than-super kick. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. NevStar hits a bulldog off the ropes. Tucker \ NevStar whip Afoci into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. NevStar floors Afoci near the ropes and makes the pin. NevStar is using the ropes for leverage! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Crowd Reaction - 49% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 51%

Our next match is a one on one grudge match set up by Swaggs interference in the dark match. It will be a falls count anywhere match.

Revrew vs Swaggs : Uninspiring brawling from Swaggs. Frying pan shot by Swaggs. Revrew takes a right hand to the temple from Swaggs. Revrew gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Revrew pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Revrew hits an irish whip into a shopping cart. Flying elbow off the top rope by Revrew, poor elevation though. Cover for a two count. Swaggs pushes out of a Revrew hold. Swaggs hits a sloppy double axe handle. Hooks the leg for a two count. Swaggs DDTs Revrew. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Swaggs gets taken down out of nowhere. Revrew snapmares Swaggs. They brawl to the outside and into the crowd. Revrew with a kick. Hooks the leg for a two count. Kick from Revrew. They wind up back in the squared circle. Swaggs ducks a wild right hand. Swaggs strikes Revrew. Revrew slugs Swaggs, sending him down into the corner. While Revrew fires up the crowd, Swaggs is removing the turnbuckle pad! Revrew comes over...but Swaggs grabs him by the tights and uses the leverage to slingshot Revrew face first into the exposed steel turnbuckle! Swaggs rolls up the stunned Revrew, and even puts his feet on the second rope to add insult to injury! 1....2...3! What a display of cheating from Swaggs. Swaggs slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Revrew to get some payback. I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Crowd Reaction - 55% , Match Quality - 65% , Overall Rating - 54%

Sachmo is in the ring. Digamma comes out, and challenges him to a match. The challenge is accepted.

Rating - 58%

Digamma vs Sachmo (For The ZFLW Hardcore Title) : Sachmo strikes away at Digamma. Sachmo smashes a Playstation console over the head of Digamma. Digamma takes a right hand to the temple from Sachmo. Running clothesline from Sachmo, sloppily done. Digamma blocks a punch. Hip toss onto a chair by Digamma. Back heel kick from Digamma on Sachmo. Cover for a two count. Sachmo reverses a Digamma hammerlock. Sachmo hits a stump piledriver on Digamma, although it was quite weak in its execution. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sachmo scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Digamma reverses a hip toss. Digamma hits a back kick. Sachmo backdrops Digamma out of a piledriver attempt. Weak bodyslam on Digamma by Sachmo. Digamma hooks up a suplex, but Sachmo flips out and lands on his feet, and quickly grabs the tights to score with a school boy pin! 1...2..3! The referee somehow missed the blatant cheating! Sachmo slides out of the ring to the floor, then turns and leaves through the crowd. He's happy to have the win, and evidently isn't going to hang around for Digamma to get some payback. Almost a ** match, but not quite - *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 60% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating - 56%

Coffee Warlord is in the ring, and he calls out illinifan. illinifan appears, and eventually accepts a challenge to a match between the two.

Rating - 43%

Our main event is for the ZFLW Lightweight Title. It is an iron man match.

Coffee Warlord vs illinifan (For The ZFLW Lightweight Title) : FIRST FALL: Running clothesline from illinifan, sloppily done. Big clothesline from illinifan. Cover for a two count. Coffee counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. illinifan takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. Flying elbow from Coffee Warlord, barely hitting the target. There's a two count on the pin. Coffee Warlord with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Flying elbow from Coffee Warlord, barely hitting the target. illinifan blocks a punch. illinifan hits a bulldog off the ropes. Cover for a two count. illinifan turns Coffee inside-out with a clothesline. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Running clothesline from illinifan, sloppily done. illinifan hits a right hand on Coffee Warlord. Coffee Warlord reverses a hip toss. illinifan walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Flying knee to the face from Coffee Warlord. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Pin, three count, it's over. Coffee Warlord pins illinifan. SECOND FALL: Coffee Warlord strikes illinifan. Coffee hits a quick kick on illinifan. illinifan walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Coffee hits a dropkick on illinifan. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. illinifan counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. illinifan slams Coffee Warlord down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Powerslam from illinifan on Coffee. Cover for a two count. Coffee counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Back heel kick from Coffee on illinifan, missed by miles. Hooks the leg for a two count. Coffee face jams illinifan. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Coffee only gets knees on a splash. illinifan hits a sloppy double axe handle. Pin, three count, it's over. illinifan pins Coffee. THIRD FALL: illinifan takes a chop from Coffee. illinifan powers out of a Coffee Warlord headlock. Uninspiring brawling from illinifan. Coffee Warlord charges, illinifan moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. illinifan turns Coffee inside-out with a clothesline. Cover, but there's no one to count for illinifan. illinifan only gets knees on a splash. Coffee hits a flying kick on illinifan. Coffee Warlord hits a crap missile dropkick on illinifan. Hooks the leg for a two count. Flying knee to the face from Coffee Warlord. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. illinifan counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. illinifan hits a stump piledriver on Coffee Warlord, although it was quite weak in its execution. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. illinifan misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Coffee Warlord has illinifan down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Frog Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3! END OF BOUT. illinifan has a temper tantrum, kicking the ropes and punching the turnbuckles. Nothing worth seeing here, I'll give a 1\2 star rating because I'm generous.

Crowd Reaction - 51% , Match Quality - 59% , Overall Rating - 49%

Coffee Warlord stays in the ring, having a ceremony celebrating his recent success. illinifan comes out of the crowd and attacks. He throws Coffee off the platform he was on. illinifan floors Coffee Warlord...and climbs the turnbuckles. Elbow Drop!!! illinifan leaves having won this battle.

Rating - 56%

Our overall rating for the show was 53%. We had 28 people show up. Our public image has risen to 43%.

Titles: Sachmo retained his ZFLW Hardcore Title. Coffee Warlord defeated illinifan to become the new ZFLW Lightweight Champion.

Old 06-18-2003, 08:39 PM   #27
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!HISSS!!!!!!!
I want another rematch. We all know how many it took Coffee to finally down me.
Old 06-18-2003, 08:43 PM   #28
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by illinifan999
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!HISSS!!!!!!!
I want another rematch. We all know how many it took Coffee to finally down me.

You'll get your rematch in tomorrow's update. Keep reading. Also look for a new debut.

Old 06-18-2003, 09:34 PM   #29
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Poetic justice for the one, the only, the Coffee Warlord!

You've lost the title, Illini scum. It's mine now, and it will alllllllllllllllwaaaaaaaaaaaysssss be mine.

You want it back? You're not gonna get it, but you're more than welcome to try. I'll leave you in a heap on the mat, and throw your tattered remains to the crowd. And when you're done sniveling after I beat you again, and again, and again, maybe you'll realize something...

YOU.

SUCK!
Old 06-18-2003, 10:18 PM   #30
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally posted by Marmel

After this last match, you aren't getting your peanut butter back. I told you after the match, but you couldn't wait. Think about Chavez "the dope finding" Dog, what the hell am I suppose to tell him?!? The truth?!? Hardly! Thanks...
Old 06-19-2003, 12:41 AM   #31
revrew
Team Chaplain

Okay, why do I have to feud with Swaggs? It's clear the cheap-shot, no good, dirty rotten scoundrel will do anything just to hurt me. I mean, what's next? I start winning, and he pulls out a gun and SHOOTS me?? I wouldn't put it past the pestery weasel.
Old 06-19-2003, 08:12 AM   #32
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

OCTOBER 1, 2003

All of our trainees have increased some ratings a little. Still a ways away from active competition.

I signed a manager to the roster, Mark Gold. I renamed him Gold for the FOFC member Gold101 who wanted to be in the game. I really couldn’t fit him in as a wrestler right now. But he will have a big roll as he will not manage, but be an active Commissioner. I couldn’t use a lot of the angles in the game without a non-wrestler on the roster. Welcome aboard Gold.

RETALIATION Sunday, October 26, 2003

Our 1st match is a dark match.

Digamma vs Tucker : Digamma takes a vertical suplex. Powerslam from Tucker on Digamma. Cover for a two count. Tucker drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Digamma strikes Tucker. Flying elbow from Digamma, barely hitting the target. There's a two count on the pin. Digamma blasts Tucker with a rather-less-than-super kick. Pin, but Tucker is out just before the three count. Digamma hits a spinning back kick. Tucker pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Powerslam from Tucker on Digamma. There's a two count on the pin. Tucker with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Digamma walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Digamma receives some unexciting punishment. Tucker misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Digamma hits an arm drag on Tucker. Digamma blasts Tucker with a rather-less-than-super kick. The bell rings, and this match has come to a time limit draw. Digamma offers a handshake to Tucker...but he spits at Digamma and walks off! Almost a ** match, but not quite - *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 50% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 58%

Gold is backstage, and announces that tonight he is making NevStar take on Afoci \ Marmel in a handicap match. He says it’s payback for what they did to Marmel last week.

Rating - 48%

NevStar vs Marmel \ Afoci : NevStar hits a right hand on The Afoci. NevStar hits a right hand on Marmel. Powerslam from NevStar on Marmel. There's a two count on the pin. Afoci takes a vertical suplex. The Afoci pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Afoci \ Marmel whip NevStar into the corner. The Afoci whips Marmel in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Marmel hits an arm drag on NevStar. Badly executed second rope splash by Afoci. Marmel \ Afoci whip NevStar into the corner. Marmel whips The Afoci in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Cover for a two count. The Afoci with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. NevStar hits Afoci. Flying elbow from Marmel, barely hitting the target. Marmel \ Afoci whip NevStar into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. There's a two count on the pin. NevStar takes a chop from Afoci. NevStar reverses a hip toss. NevStar kicks Marmel in the gut to reverse the momentum. Sloppy tornado punch from NevStar, Marmel barely got hit. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Back heel kick from Marmel on NevStar. Afoci \ Marmel whip NevStar into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. NevStar gets knocked to the ground by Afoci, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Flying Body Press!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. It was close to a ** match, but one too many blown spots knocks it down to a *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 49% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 57%

Revrew is backstage. He talked trash about Swaggs, continuing their feud.

Rating - 65%

Next match is a Hardcore match as Revrew and Swaggs continue their feud.

Revrew vs Swaggs : Swaggs strikes Revrew. Revrew backdrops Swaggs out of a piledriver attempt. Revrew snapmares Swaggs. Revrew whips Swaggs into the turnbuckles...and predictably, the referee gets sandwiched. Revrew with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Swaggs kicks Revrew in the gut to reverse the momentum. Swaggs smashes a Playstation console over the head of Revrew. Powerslam from Swaggs on Revrew. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sloppy tornado punch from Swaggs, Revrew barely got hit. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Swaggs only gets knees on a splash. Face slam on the table by Revrew. Pin, but Swaggs is out just before the three count. Revrew drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Revrew reverses an irish whip...and Swaggs runs into the referee. Revrew floors Swaggs, then signals for the Boston Crab. Meanwhile, Swaggs has something in his hands. Revrew comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over. Almost a ** match, but not quite - *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 53% , Match Quality - 65% , Overall Rating - 59%

The Afoci vs Sachmo (For The ZFLW Hardcore Title) : Sachmo strikes The Afoci. The Afoci powers out of a Sachmo headlock. Sachmo takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. The Afoci misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Diving headbutt from Afoci, not much elevation. Cover, but there's no one to count for The Afoci. Sachmo counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Sachmo chair shots The Afoci. Powerslam from Sachmo on Afoci. Cover for a two count. Sachmo scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Afoci counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. The Afoci hits a dropkick off the table. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Afoci only gets knees on a splash. Tucker comes running down the aisle with a chair! Sachmo and The Afoci continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Tucker slides in and blasts The Afoci with a chair to the head! Tucker climbs out of the ring, the damage done! The Afoci can barely stand. Spear! 1....2....3. Sachmo and Tucker are putting the boots to The Afoci! Digamma comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Sachmo \ Tucker running for cover. Digamma bends down to help Afoci back up. Wait! Sachmo slides back in and attacks! Digamma fights back...but is then jumped by Tucker as well! Both Digamma and Afoci are subjected to a beat down by Sachmo \ Tucker, leaving them down and out on the canvas. Almost a ** match, but not quite - *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 50% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating - 58%

Because of the interference in the last match, Commissioner Gold has made the following 3 on 3 tag team match.

Digamma\Afoci\Marmel vs NevStar\Sachmo\Tucker : Afoci snapmares Tucker. Tucker walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Afoci tags out to Marmel. Face crusher from Marmel on Tucker. Back heel kick from Marmel on Tucker, missed by miles. There's a two count on the pin. Marmel tags out to Digamma. Marmel \ Digamma whip Tucker into the corner. Marmel whips Digamma in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Digamma arm drags Tucker over. Tucker counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Digamma gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Tucker tags out to NevStar. Digamma gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Side suplex from NevStar. Pin, but Digamma is out just before the three count. Weak bodyslam on Digamma by NevStar. NevStar tags out to Sachmo. Uninspiring brawling from Sachmo. Digamma gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Digamma reverses a waistlock. Tag to The Afoci. Sachmo takes a knee lift from Afoci. Tag between Sachmo and Tucker. Afoci receives some unexciting punishment. Afoci blocks the suplex attempt. Tucker gets knocked to the ground by Afoci, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Flying Body Press, forget about it. 1....2...3! Almost a ** match, but not quite - *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 49% , Match Quality - 65% , Overall Rating - 57%

Illinifan is backstage. He continued the feud by ripping into Coffee Warlord. Good to see they're giving the feud some proper air-time.

Rating - 50%

Our main event of the evening is a return match for the ZFLW Lightweight Title. Illinifan wants his title back.

Coffee Warlord vs Illinifan (For The ZFLW Lightweight Title) : Coffee receives some unexciting punishment. Coffee counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Coffee hits a quick kick on Illinifan. Illinifan reverses an irish whip...and Coffee Warlord runs into the referee. Flying knee to the face from Coffee Warlord. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Illinifan reverses a Coffee Warlord hammerlock. Running clothesline from Illinifan, sloppily done. Illinifan hits a sloppy double axe handle. Cover for a two count. Illinifan scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Pin, but Coffee is out just before the three count. Coffee reverses a Illinifan hammerlock. Flying elbow off the top rope by Coffee Warlord, poor elevation though. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Illinifan ducks a clothesline attempt. Coffee Warlord grabs Illinifan from behind and shoves him into the ropes, then scores with a roll-up...but Illinifan rolls through with the move! He is using the tights for leverage! 1....2...3! The referee didn't see it! Illinifan leaves the ring and heads off down the aisle at speed. Illinifan has the victory, and isn't hanging around for Coffee Warlord to look for revenge. Almost a ** match, but not quite - *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 51% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating - 59%

Our overall rating for the show was 56%. We had 29 people attend. Our public image has risen to 46%.

Titles: Sachmo retains his Hardcore Title. Illinifan regains the Lightweight Title by defeating Coffee Warlord.

Old 06-19-2003, 08:34 AM   #33
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Ahem........ Coffee the title will never be yours. I wanted it back..guess what? I TOOK IT BACK. So now properly,

YOU.....

SUCK!!!
Old 06-19-2003, 08:54 AM   #34
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

You can't win clean, Illinisuck.

If you're going to pull that shit, let's make it official. I challenge you to a Hardcore match for the title. No rules, no refs, just you, me, and the ZFLW Championship. Let's see who the real man is.

Bring it.
Old 06-19-2003, 10:48 AM   #35
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

Yer on. Better make sure your bra is fastened tightly.
Old 06-19-2003, 11:18 AM   #36
NevStar
High School Varsity

Bah, my partner is holding me back. Nevstar is destined for greatness.
Old 06-19-2003, 02:45 PM   #37
JeeberD
General Manager

I hope I don't suck in this too...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2003, 05:59 PM   #38
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by JeeberD
I hope I don't suck in this too...

Jeeber, Why do you think you are in training camp so long? I have great things planned for you. Have faith.

Old 06-20-2003, 02:04 PM   #39
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

NOVEMBER 1, 2003

World League Wrestling has gone bankrupt. There are a few more on the edge also. That’s why I started out with such a small promotion. Maybe we can build up before we go broke.

DEADLY GAME Sunday, November 30, 2003

Coffee Warlord vs Marmel : Flying elbow off the top rope by Marmel, poor elevation though. Marmel walks into a trip. Coffee Warlord strikes Marmel. Face crusher from Coffee on Marmel. Marmel takes a chop from Coffee. Marmel counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Marmel hits a crap missile dropkick on Coffee. Marmel blasts Coffee with a rather-less-than-super kick. Marmel hits a spinning back kick. Coffee drops out the back of a Marmel bodyslam attempt. Coffee Warlord arm drags Marmel over. Coffee Warlord with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Coffee floors Marmel. There is the STF! Submission! Illinifan comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Illinifan hits Coffee with a chair to the back! Coffee Warlord goes down to the canvas, hurt. I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Crowd Reaction - 41% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 53%

Our 1st match of the live show is a 4 corners match with the winner getting a shot at the ZFLW Lightweight Title in our Main Event.

Swaggs vs Marmel vs Revrew vs NevStar : Revrew hits an arm drag on Marmel. Marmel walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Cover for a two count. Revrew gets taken down out of nowhere. Marmel tags out to NevStar. Revrew takes a vertical suplex. Revrew reverses an irish whip...and NevStar runs into the referee. NevStar scores with a crappy looking standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt, but the ref is conveniently laid out. Weak bodyslam on Revrew by NevStar. Revrew avoids a NevStar avalanche. Tag between Revrew and Swaggs. Powerslam from Swaggs on NevStar. Running clothesline from Swaggs, sloppily done. NevStar ducks a wild right hand. Big kick from NevStar. Side suplex from NevStar. Tag to Revrew. Revrew hits a dropkick on Swaggs. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Revrew blasts Swaggs with a rather-less-than-super kick. Revrew moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Power Bomb. 1....2...3, it's finished. Almost a ** match, but not quite - *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 46% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 56%

Our next match is another 4 corners match with the winner getting a shot at the ZFLW Hardcore Title later tonight.

Coffee Warlord vs The Afoci vs Tucker vs Digamma : Afoci hits an arm drag on Coffee. Afoci hits a dropkick on Coffee Warlord. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Hooks the leg for a two count. Afoci walks into a trip. Tag between Coffee Warlord and Digamma. Digamma hits a flying kick on Afoci. Afoci reverses an irish whip...and Digamma runs into the referee. Flying knee to the face from Digamma. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. Face crusher from Digamma on Afoci. Digamma only gets knees on a splash. Tag between The Afoci and Tucker. Tucker DDTs Digamma, although it was hardly executed with pin-point precision. Tucker hits a right hand on Digamma. Digamma ducks a clothesline attempt. Tucker takes a chop from Digamma. Flying knee to the face from Digamma. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Digamma tags out to The Afoci. Afoci hits a dropkick on Tucker. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. Slingshot clothesline by Afoci, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. NevStar comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Clothesline...but Afoci ducks! Tucker gets hit! The Afoci knocks NevStar out of the ring. Tucker gets knocked to the ground by Afoci, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Flying Body Press, forget about it. 1....2...3! I'll give it a *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 48% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 57%

Gold is backstage in his locker room. In comes NevStar, and he attacks. They begin brawling around the room. Tucker comes in too, and he joins in the attack on Gold. The two-on-one attack leaves Gold down in his own locker room. I guess they weren’t too happy with the handicap match he booked last month.

Rating - 53%

Our next match is for the ZFLW Hardcore Title.

The Afoci vs Sachmo (For The ZFLW Hardcore Title) : The Afoci sets up a chair, then bounces off it to hit a flying avalanche into the corner The Afoci hits a crap missile dropkick on Sachmo. Hooks the leg for a two count. Sachmo counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Uninspiring brawling from Sachmo. Sachmo slams The Afoci down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Cover for a two count. Sachmo hits Afoci with a plastic dinosaur. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Sachmo strikes The Afoci. Afoci blocks a punch. The Afoci hits a crap missile dropkick on Sachmo. There's a two count on the pin. The Afoci with an enziguri. Pin, but Sachmo is out just before the three count. Afoci hits a spinning back kick. Afoci throws a ladder onto Sachmo. Sachmo drops out the back of a The Afoci bodyslam attempt. Afoci gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Sachmo DDTs The Afoci. Sachmo ducks a Afoci clothesline and does a quick roll up. Sachmo has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! Tucker comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! Tucker hits Afoci with a chair to the back! The Afoci goes down to the canvas, hurt. I'll give it a *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 48% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating - 57%

Gold is backstage, and announces that tonight he is making NevStar \ Tucker take on Digamma, Marmel, and The Afoci in a three-on-two handicap match. He says that will teach them to attack him again as he holds his head.

Rating - 47%

NevStar \ Tucker vs Digamma\Afoci\Marmel : Afoci snapmares NevStar. Face crusher from Afoci on NevStar. Tag to Digamma. The Afoci scoops up NevStar. Digamma bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. NevStar avoids a Digamma avalanche. NevStar hits a bulldog off the ropes. Tag between NevStar and Tucker. Tucker turns Digamma inside-out with a clothesline. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Tucker strikes Digamma. Digamma counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Tag between Digamma and The Afoci. The Afoci arm drags Tucker over. Afoci tags out to Marmel. Marmel \ Afoci whip Tucker into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Marmel uses a running dropkick into the corner. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tucker backdrops Marmel out of a piledriver attempt. Marmel takes a right hand to the temple from Tucker. Marmel blocks a kick from Tucker. Tag between Marmel and Digamma. Tucker takes a chop from Digamma. Digamma hits a flying kick on Tucker. There's a two count on the pin. Digamma with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Tag between Digamma and Marmel. Digamma \ Marmel whip Tucker into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Tucker walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Marmel drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Tag between Tucker and NevStar. NevStar hits a sloppy double axe handle. Tag to Digamma. NevStar strikes Digamma. NevStar hits a stump piledriver on Digamma, although it was quite weak in its execution. Digamma tags out to The Afoci. The Afoci takes a right hand to the temple from NevStar. Afoci counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Afoci face jams NevStar. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. The Afoci misses a clothesline. NevStar tags out to Tucker. The Afoci takes a right hand to the temple from Tucker. Tucker hits a stump piledriver on The Afoci, although it was quite weak in its execution. Tucker tags out to NevStar. NevStar \ Tucker whip Afoci into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. The Afoci avoids a NevStar avalanche. Gold has climbed up onto the apron! NevStar turns...and falls for the distraction! The Afoci attacks NevStar from behind! The Afoci has NevStar down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Off the top - Flying Body Press, forget about it. 1....2...3! Bland match, but I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad. Gold gets some revenge and costs NevStar and Tucker the match.

Crowd Reaction - 47% , Match Quality - 63% , Overall Rating - 55%

Our final match is for the ZFLW Lightweight Title.

Revrew vs Illinifan (For The ZFLW Lightweight Title) : Revrew takes a vertical suplex. Powerslam from Illinifan on Revrew. There's a two count on the pin. Illinifan only gets knees on a splash. Revrew hits a back kick. Revrew arm drags Illinifan over. There's a two count on the pin. Diving headbutt from Revrew, not much elevation. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Revrew hits a flying kick on Illinifan. Revrew misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Illinifan hits a sloppy double axe handle. There's a two count on the pin. Illinifan DDTs Revrew. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Illinifan with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Revrew. Illinifan strikes Revrew. Revrew takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Revrew hits an arm drag on Illinifan. Revrew blasts Illinifan with a rather-less-than-super kick. The referee bumps after catching a wild right hand and is down. Revrew knocks Illinifan to the outside, then signals for the Boston Crab. He reaches out of the ring for Illinifan...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee looks up to see Illinifan sliding in and making the pinfall. The referee calls for the bell though! He's disqualifying Illinifan, he must have seen the ring bell shot! The match is over. Coffee Warlord comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Illinifan gets slammed down. Coffee Warlord climbs to the top rope...Frog Splash! Illinifan has been left down on the canvas. It was close to a ** match, but one too many blown spots knocks it down to a *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 46% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 56%

Coffee Warlord, The Afoci, and Revrew are all backstage. They are talking about how Illinifan cheats in every match to keep his title. Gold overhears them as he walks past, and comes over. He says that they can settle it at the next show, because they will be facing Illinifan in a four corners match for the ZFLW Lightweight Title. Let’s see if he cheats his way out of that one.

Rating - 49%

Our overall rating for the show was 53%. We had 28 people show up. Our public image has risen to 49%.

Titles: Sachmo retains his Hardcore Title by defeating The Afoci. Illinifan retains his Lightweight Title by defeating Revrew.

Stay Tuned: Our next event we have a surprise debut. Who will it be?

Old 06-20-2003, 02:08 PM   #40
cmp
Pro Rookie

NevStar and Tucker, you better have learned not to mess with Gold. I won't take anything from you two!
cmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 02:12 PM   #41
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by gold101
NevStar and Tucker, you better have learned not to mess with Gold. I won't take anything from you two!

Sorry I couldn't fit you in as a wrestler Gold. But I hope you don't mind the way a fit you in. Keep reading, you have a nemisis up next. Post coming up soon.

Old 06-20-2003, 02:14 PM   #42
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

DECEMBER 1, 2003

Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling is the next promotion to go bankrupt.

I hired another non wrestler to the roster. I need another authority figure to even out Gold’s match making. Lotto Money has been hired. He is now known as.....are you ready..........He is Erik Flamebeard. There you go NevStar. He is also a heel. Oh, I forgot to mention that Gold is also a heel but as you can tell by his match making he is turning Face. That’s why I brought out Flamebeard, to make it interesting.

Here is the new ratings for the roster: Face: #1 Digamma, #2 Marmel, #3 Revrew, #4 Coffee Warlord, #5 The Afoci. Heel: #1 Sachmo, #2 Swaggs, #3 Tucker, #4 Illinifan, #5 NevStar.

PAYBACK Sunday, December 28, 2003

Swaggs vs Digamma : Digamma snapmares Swaggs. Swaggs gets hip tossed by Digamma. Digamma hits a flying kick on Swaggs. Digamma hits an arm drag on Swaggs. Digamma gets taken down out of nowhere. Swaggs hits a right hand on Digamma. Weak bodyslam by Swaggs. There's a two count on the pin. Digamma reverses a hip toss. Back heel kick from Digamma on Swaggs, missed by miles. Cover for a two count. Digamma face jams Swaggs. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Swaggs powers out of a Digamma headlock. Digamma receives some unexciting punishment. Swaggs gets taken down out of nowhere. Swaggs takes a knee lift from Digamma. Digamma floors Swaggs...and climbs the turnbuckles. Through the air, High Time! Sachmo quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Digamma turns around....Spear!!! That shook the ring. The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Sachmo! Swaggs and Sachmo are putting the boots to Digamma! Revrew comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending Swaggs \ Sachmo running for cover. Revrew saved Digamma from a major beating. I'll give it a *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 47% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating - 57%

We start out our live broadcast with a debut.

Erik Flamebeard comes out from the back, making his debut tonight. He takes the microphone and makes it clear that he is in a position of power.

Rating - 55%

Our 1st match is a one on one contest.

Marmel vs NevStar : Weak headbutt on Marmel by NevStar. Marmel hits a punch, but takes one right back. CLUBBERIN', CLUBBERIN', THEY BE CLUBBERIN' TONY! Sorry, flashback moment. NevStar strikes Marmel. Marmel takes a right hand to the temple from NevStar. Marmel takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Marmel hits a flying kick on NevStar. Flying elbow off the top rope by Marmel, poor elevation though. Cover for a two count. NevStar avoids a Marmel avalanche. Big clothesline from NevStar. There's a two count on the pin. NevStar scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Marmel counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Marmel strikes NevStar. Marmel gets taken down out of nowhere. NevStar with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Marmel. Erik Flamebeard comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Marmel turns around.... Money Shot!!! That shook the ring. Erik Flame leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin, three count, it's over. NevStar pins Marmel. NevStar and Erik Flame are putting the boots to Marmel! Gold comes running down the aisle with a chair! He slides in, sending NevStar \ Erik Flame running for cover. Gold saved Marmel from a major beating. I'm going to give this a ** rating because I'm in a generous mood.

Crowd Reaction - 59% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 62%

Erik Flamebeard is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Digamma and Sachmo fight one on one, and if Digamma loses, he will be suspended. Flamebeard says that Digamma has had enough chances to win the Hardcore Title. He has to show he belongs in the ZFLW.

Rating - 40%

Stipulation: Digamma is suspended if he loses.

Digamma vs Sachmo (For The ZFLW Hardcore Title) : Sachmo chair shots Digamma. Powerslam from Sachmo on Digamma. Cover for a two count. Digamma ducks a wild right hand. Kick from Digamma to the leg. Face crusher from Digamma on Sachmo. Hooks the leg for a two count. Digamma dropkicks Sachmo after leaping off an upturned shopping cart. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. Sachmo walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Digamma only gets knees on a splash. Sachmo DDTs Digamma, although it was hardly executed with pin-point precision. There's a two count on the pin. Sachmo scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Pinfall attempt gets a 2.9999. Running clothesline from Sachmo, sloppily done. Sachmo drives a table into Digamma. Digamma counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Digamma hits a spinning back kick. Digamma with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Revrew comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Sachmo turns around.... and gets floored with a chair shot! What impact! Revrew leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin, three count, it's over. Digamma pins Sachmo. Digamma \ Revrew are beating down on Sachmo! The music of Swaggs hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Digamma and Revrew don't hesitate though, and attack him as soon as he enters the ring! Swaggs gets beaten down as well, and soon joins Sachmo down and out on the canvas. Digamma \ Revrew have destroyed them both! I'm going to give this a ** rating because I'm in a generous mood.

Crowd Reaction - 56% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating - 61%

Digamma \ Revrew and Swaggs \ Sachmo are in the ring after the beat down. Gold comes down and announces that they will be forced to settle this at the next show, as he is booking them to face each other in a tag team match.

Rating - 46%

Erik Flamebeard is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Gold \ Marmel and NevStar \ Tucker fight in a tag team match.

Rating - 46%

Gold \ Marmel vs NevStar \ Tucker : Kick from Tucker to the leg. Tucker hits a right hand on Gold. Cover for a two count. Tag to NevStar. Tucker \ NevStar whip Gold into the corner. Tucker whips NevStar in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Hooks the leg for a two count. Big kick from NevStar. Gold avoids a NevStar avalanche. Messed up bodyslam by Gold. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Gold and Marmel. Back heel kick from Marmel on NevStar. Pin, but NevStar is out just before the three count. Marmel hits a dropkick on NevStar. 'Hit' may be an exaggeration, as it barely touched. NevStar blocks a kick from Marmel. NevStar hits a right hand on Marmel. NevStar tags out to Tucker. Uninspiring brawling from Tucker. Tag between Marmel and Gold. Gold takes a right hand to the temple from Tucker. Erik Flamebeard comes running down the aisle with a chair! Tucker and Gold continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Erik Flamebeard slides in and blasts Gold with a chair to the head! Erik Flame climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Tucker moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Superkick. 1....2...3, it's finished. Erik Flamebeard is still in the ring. He signals for the Money Shot! Running down the aisle comes The Afoci! He slides in the ring, and chases Erik Flame out of the ring! Afoci chases him through the crowd and out of sight. I'll give a 1\2 star rating.

Crowd Reaction - 36% , Match Quality - 58% , Overall Rating - 47%

Our main event is the match Gold made at the last event. It is a 4 corners match for the ZFLW Lightweight Title.

Coffee Warlord vs Illinifan vs Revrew vs The Afoci (For The ZFLW Lightweight Title) : Forearm to the face from Afoci on Coffee. Face crusher from Afoci on Coffee. There's a two count on the pin. The Afoci misses a clothesline. Coffee tags out to Revrew. Afoci walks into a spinning heel kick, evidently feeling that the 'duck' tactic is over-rated. Revrew whips Afoci into the turnbuckles...and predictably, the referee gets sandwiched. Diving headbutt from Revrew, not much elevation. Cover, but there's no one to count for Revrew. Revrew hits a flying kick on Afoci. Afoci blocks a kick from Revrew. Tag between The Afoci and Illinifan. Illinifan hits a sloppy double axe handle. Running clothesline from Illinifan, sloppily done. Revrew takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Revrew hits an arm drag on Illinifan. Flying knee to the face from Revrew. Is it Mutoh Appreciation Night? Tag between Revrew and The Afoci. Afoci hits a spinning back kick. The Afoci blasts Illinifan with a rather-less-than-super kick. Illinifan gets knocked to the ground by Afoci, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - Flying Body Press, forget about it. 1....2...3! Bland match, but I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Crowd Reaction - 43% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 54%

Our overall rating for the show was 51%. We had 32 people attend. Our public image has risen to 52%.

Titles: Digamma wins the Hardcore Title. Afoci wins the Lightweight Title.

Old 06-20-2003, 02:36 PM   #43
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

I win the Lightweight Title. I am King of The World. I am the Grand Master of Funk and Fury! I RULE!!!!
Old 06-20-2003, 02:40 PM   #44
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by The Afoci
I win the Lightweight Title. I am King of The World. I am the Grand Master of Funk and Fury! I RULE!!!!

I will destroy you!!!!

(Once I get out of training, that is... )

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2003, 03:03 PM   #45
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Just so you know, Afoci.

That title is just under rent. It'll return to its rightful owner soon.

Oh yes, my precious will return to me.
Old 06-20-2003, 03:07 PM   #46
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

It is now securely placed under lock and key guarded by a Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws!
Old 06-20-2003, 04:02 PM   #47
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

It's a little known fact that Coffee is poisonous to crawfish. They're doomed.
Old 06-20-2003, 04:05 PM   #48
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

So will I ever fight in a non-title bout?
Old 06-21-2003, 12:01 AM   #49
NevStar
High School Varsity

Nevstar + Erik Flamebeard = ratings!

Commissioner Gold = chump... it takes 4 men to beat Nevstar & Tucker.
Old 06-23-2003, 12:10 PM   #50
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

JANUARY 1, 2004

The month starts off with two more promotions going bankrupt. Pro Wrestling Iron and IWA-Puerto Rico have gone bankrupt. That leaves 23 promotions active. But that has freed up some sponsors. We are able to grab two of them to give us a little more money.

The training camp wrestlers are coming along. Hopefully sometime this year some of them might be ready.

BETRAYED Sunday, January 25, 2004

Our 1st match is a dark match.

Coffee Warlord vs Swaggs : Coffee hits a quick kick on Swaggs. Coffee hits an arm drag on Swaggs. Coffee hits a flying kick on Swaggs. Coffee drops an elbow...but misses. Fate can be so cruel. Swaggs hits a stump piledriver on Coffee Warlord, although it was quite weak in its execution. Coffee Warlord fights out of a grapple. Badly executed second rope splash by Coffee. Coffee Warlord with an enziguri, although the late Owen Hart's version was far superior. Coffee Warlord misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Swaggs strikes Coffee Warlord. Coffee ducks a wild right hand. Coffee hits a flying kick on Swaggs. Illinifan comes running down the aisle with a chair! Swaggs goes to irish whip Coffee Warlord into the ropes. Illinifan jumps onto the apron with the chair...but Coffee Warlord reverses! Collision between Illinifan, Swaggs, and the chair! Swaggs falls to the canvas. Coffee floors Swaggs. There is the STF! Submission! Swaggs and Illinifan put the boots to Coffee Warlord, stomping away on him. Rating: 1\2 star.

Crowd Reaction - 34% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating - 50%

We start out our live broadcast with a backstage shot.

The camera shows the outside of the locker room of Marmel. Erik Flamebeard appears, knocks, then enters, closing the door behind him. What’s all that about?

Rating - 54%

Our next match is a tag team match. It is a hardcore match and both teams have decided to end this feud once and for all.

Marmel \ Afoci vs NevStar \ Tucker : NevStar throws Marmel into a shopping trolley. Tucker with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Afoci. NevStar scoop slams Marmel onto and through a table. Afoci reverses a waistlock. Afoci hits an arm drag on NevStar. Afoci \ Marmel whip NevStar into the corner. The Afoci whips Marmel in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Marmel hits a crap missile dropkick on Tucker. Running table shot by Marmel, sending it into Tucker. NevStar ducks a wild right hand. Tucker DDTs Marmel, although it was hardly executed with pin-point precision. Weak bodyslam by NevStar. Marmel scoops up NevStar for a slam, then turns....but The Afoci accidentally gets hit in the face with the raised legs of NevStar, and it's a Survivor Series 5 flashback moment. NevStar moves in for the kill. Pile Driver! 1....2....3. Marmel and Afoci remain in the ring. They are arguing about that defeat. Marmel walks off without saying anything, much to the disgust of Afoci. Almost a ** match, but not quite - *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 48% , Match Quality - 66% , Overall Rating - 57%

Next up is a tag team match that was made at our last event by Gold.

Digamma \ Revrew vs Swaggs \ Sachmo : Revrew takes a vertical suplex. Swaggs DDTs Revrew, although it was hardly executed with pin-point precision. Cover for a two count. Swaggs tags out to Sachmo. Sachmo \ Swaggs whip Revrew into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Sachmo slams Revrew down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. There's a two count on the pin. Revrew hits a punch, but takes one right back. CLUBBERIN', CLUBBERIN', THEY BE CLUBBERIN' TONY! Sorry, flashback moment. Sachmo gets taken down out of nowhere. Revrew face jams Sachmo. Tag between Revrew and Digamma. Sachmo takes a chop from Digamma. Digamma, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Sachmo. Sachmo counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Tag between Sachmo and Swaggs. Swaggs hits a bulldog off the ropes. Sloppy tornado punch from Swaggs, Digamma barely got hit. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Digamma receives some unexciting punishment. Digamma blocks the suplex attempt. Digamma, chanelling the power of Takada, hits a high kick on Swaggs. Chaos reigns as everyone winds up brawling on the outside! The referee stays in the safety of the ring, and does a ten count, ending the match in a draw. Digamma \ Revrew and Swaggs \ Sachmo don't look like they've finished! They continue to brawl in and around the ring, not stopping until a host of referees run down the aisle to break them up. I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Crowd Reaction - 44% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating - 55%

Erik Flamebeard is backstage, and announces that tonight we will see Digamma, Swaggs, and Sachmo compete in a triangle match.

Rating - 48%

Digamma is furious with Flamebeard as he just had a match. He knows that Flamebeard wants him to lose his title.

Digamma vs Swaggs vs Sachmo (For The ZFLW Hardcore Title) : Digamma strikes Sachmo. Swaggs hits Digamma with a plastic dinosaur. Sachmo blocks a punch. Weak bodyslam by Sachmo. Sachmo hits a bulldog off the ropes. There's a two count on the pin. Side suplex from Swaggs. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Sachmo powers out of a headlock. Sachmo chair shots Swaggs. Slingshot clothesline by Digamma, who almost messed it up by slipping on the ropes. Sachmo can barely stand. Superkick! 1....2....3. I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Crowd Reaction - 44% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating - 55%

Our next match is a return match for the ZFLW Lightweight Title.

The Afoci vs Illinifan (For The ZFLW Lightweight Title) : Flying elbow from The Afoci, barely hitting the target. The Afoci hits a crap missile dropkick on Illinifan. There's a two count on the pin. Illinifan blocks a kick from The Afoci. Afoci receives some unexciting punishment. Illinifan slams The Afoci down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Cover for a two count. Side suplex from Illinifan. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Illinifan with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on Afoci. Afoci reverses a waistlock. Badly executed second rope splash by Afoci. Cover for a two count. The Afoci with an enziguri. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Afoci hits a flying kick on Illinifan. Kick from The Afoci to the leg. Illinifan elbows The Afoci in the face to break a hammerlock. Illinifan slams The Afoci down. Big John Studd would be proud, no doubt. Illinifan turns Afoci inside-out with a clothesline. Marmel comes running down the aisle with a chair! Illinifan and The Afoci continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Marmel slides in and blasts The Afoci with a chair to the head! Marmel climbs out of the ring, the damage done! Illinifan floors The Afoci...and climbs the turnbuckles. Elbow Drop!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. Illinifan and Marmel are beating the hell out of The Afoci! Coffee Warlord sprints down the aisle and slides into the ring! He goes toe-to-toe with Illinifan, exchanging punches, while The Afoci comes back, sending Marmel out of the ring with a clothesline. Coffee \ Afoci have cleared the ring, driving off Illinifan and Marmel! It was close to a ** match, but one too many blown spots knocks it down to a *1\2 rating.

Crowd Reaction - 53% , Match Quality - 67% , Overall Rating - 60%

Gold is backstage, and announces that because of what just transpired, tonight we will see Coffee \ Afoci and Marmel \ Illinifan fight in a tag team match.

Rating - 53%

Coffee \ Afoci vs Illinifan \ Marmel : Big kick from Illinifan. Illinifan hits a stump piledriver on The Afoci, although it was quite weak in its execution. Cover for a two count. Illinifan tags out to Marmel. Marmel \ Illinifan whip Afoci into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Flying elbow from Marmel, barely hitting the target. There's a two count on the pin. Afoci takes a chop from Marmel. Afoci blocks a punch. The Afoci blasts Marmel with a rather-less-than-super kick. Tag to Coffee Warlord. Marmel takes a knee lift from Coffee. Coffee Warlord hits a crap missile dropkick on Marmel. Coffee only gets knees on a splash. Tag between Marmel and Illinifan. Big clothesline from Illinifan. Side suplex from Illinifan. Pin, but Coffee is out just before the three count. Illinifan strikes away at Coffee Warlord. Coffee blocks a punch. Coffee Warlord hits a crap missile dropkick on Illinifan. The referee loses control, and it's BONZO GONZO as all four competitors end up in the ring brawling. Realising that this chaos isn't going to die down, the referee calls for the bell. This is a double DQ. Coffee \ Afoci and Illinifan \ Marmel aren't satisfied! They start brawling again, turning the ringside area into a battlefield until officials run down and physically pull them apart. I'll give it a * rating for not being too bad.

Crowd Reaction - 44% , Match Quality - 65% , Overall Rating - 54%

Our overall rating for the show was 54%. We had 31 people attend. Our public image has risen to 55%.

Titles: Digamma successfully defended his Hardcore Title. Illinifan regained the Lightweight Title by beating Afoci with a little help from Marmel.

Turns: Marmel turns on The Afoci to go Heel.