Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-15-2005, 01:14 PM   #351
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I've moved to 13 min accelerated clock as well, too few plays on 12. The average so far this year in preseason has been 124 - I was getting under 120 with 12. FWIW.....mileage may vary.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 01:57 PM   #352
Anthony
Banned

i gave Madden another chance, and i'm liking it a lot now. i think my prob was that i would lock in on one WR with the vision cone thing and not realize i could change my target by again hitting the right trigger (i would do it at the line, but didn't realize you could change targets after the snap). i beat the Cardinals with the Giants in week 1, and in week 2 i got murdered by the Saints, like 33-14 (both long runs by Tiki Barber). it's more fun now. now it's all about practicing more and getting used to the vision cone. glad i didn't put this one down too quickly.

i play on All Pro (the level beneath All Madden i think), with accelerated clock with 11 minute quarters. i think i've tried 10 minute quarters as well, it takes too long to play a game and i usually only play Madden for about 2 -3 hours a sitting.

Last edited by Anthony : 08-15-2005 at 01:59 PM.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 02:06 PM   #353
CraigSca
Pro Starter

So...I guess the consensus is that Madden is better than NCAA this year? Nuts.
how do you know?

CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 02:11 PM   #354
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

I'll play my final preseason game against Arizona (I'm using Denver) later today. I'm going to keep it on All-Pro and see how it turns out. I came from behind against Indianapolis and won 29-28 after having been down 21-3 at one point. That point was halftime. Manning picked my defense apart. The backup, Travis Brown, played the second half. He couldn't do anything. He was missing receivers and holding on to the football for far too long. There was a massive difference between the QB with the single-season touchdown record and a journeyman who has four games of NFL experience over four seasons. I was able to come back because of two interceptions Brown threw, and I also got an easy touchdown when they tried to stack the line against my running game. I saw my receiver Triandos Luke in single coverage and just lofted a pass over the backup CB's head for a 34-yard touchdown. I didn't feel like anything was too easy for me just because I was on All-Pro. I want to play All-Madden just because I'm not sure that the CPU runs the ball enough, but I just don't know if I can go back to that.
Old 08-15-2005, 02:21 PM   #355
Kodos
Resident Alien

I tried out playmakers level 2 sliders and liked 'em. They're posted somewhere earlier in this thread...
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 02:35 PM   #356
korme
Go Reds

All-Madden is harder this year that last year.

The Bears just beat my revamped Redskins 33-6 on opening day.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 02:36 PM   #357
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos
I tried out playmakers level 2 sliders and liked 'em. They're posted somewhere earlier in this thread...

Playmaker updated his slider
http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~fof/foru...&postcount=369

there no more level sliders

he has one set of sliders for all-pro

look above for the latest and use that. its much much better.

Last edited by jbmagic : 08-15-2005 at 10:30 PM.
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 02:37 PM   #358
jbmagic
Pro Starter

ok guys my big problem is passing.

i getting my pass deflected a lot and getting a lot of incompletions

any tips? thanks
Old 08-15-2005, 03:25 PM   #359
jbmagic
Pro Starter

ok two things not cover in the xbox manual.

how do you shade a wr on the xbox?

and how you tell your defense after the snap if its going to be a pass or run?

i know this was in Madden 2004 and they brought it back to Madden 2006

i wonder why they leave soem things out of the manual.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:25 PM   #360
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I'm back to 13 mins accelerated clock, 12 is just not enough.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:32 PM   #361
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I'm back to 13 mins accelerated clock, 12 is just not enough.

you just said this.

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~fof/foru...&postcount=353
Old 08-15-2005, 03:50 PM   #362
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I've moved to 13 min accelerated clock as well, too few plays on 12. The average so far this year in preseason has been 124 - I was getting under 120 with 12. FWIW.....mileage may vary.

I've been playing with 13 minute accelerated clocks ever since I got the game. I really like the number of plays, but I need to remember not to go to the line from the huddle unrealistically quickly during the 2 minute drill (unless I use the actual no-huddle feature.)

I agree with Kodos. This is the best playing Madden ever IMO. I'm also home alone tonight and plan on getting in a few games before and a game after the Eagles pre-season game tonight.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 03:53 PM   #363
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
ok two things not cover in the xbox manual.

how do you shade a wr on the xbox?

and how you tell your defense after the snap if its going to be a pass or run?

i know this was in Madden 2004 and they brought it back to Madden 2006

i wonder why they leave soem things out of the manual.

I don't remember the exact button presses (I kinda do them by instinct now), but there are videos within the game that explains both of these. Check out "Madden Tutorials" from the main menu.
Old 08-15-2005, 04:03 PM   #364
hukarez
College Starter

Also, during a game, if you pause it, you'll see a 'New Features' option. It'll cycle through some of the stuff on offense, defense, etc...
Filipino Martial Arts Digest
tweet tweet twitter
hukarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 04:06 PM   #365
jbmagic
Pro Starter

how do you Sell your defense to run/pass defend on the xbox after the snap. do you accept the offense to run or pass.

After the Snap:
Hold left trigger and press up on the R Stick to call pass and down on the R stick to call run.

i use to love that feature in Madden 2004. i so glad its back.

but be careful of the play action it can bite you if you guess wrong.

Last edited by jbmagic : 08-15-2005 at 04:08 PM.
Old 08-15-2005, 04:22 PM   #366
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Up yours, Al Michaels. For my final preseason game (which I just started playing), I decided to move Maurice Clarett into the #2 spot on the depth chart behind Tatum Bell. Al Michaels noted that a new running back is in (which is cool), but then it sounded like he called my new RB "Mike Clarett." UP YOURS, AL MICHAELS!
Old 08-15-2005, 05:04 PM   #367
Raiders Army
Coordinator

BTW, I think it was posted earlier, but it was incorrect. On the Xbox to look down the middle, you need to hold the right trigger and hit "A" not "X".
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:24 PM   #368
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I just had a great game on All-Madden Level with only slight slider adjustments. My final pre-season game with the Eagles vs the Jets. McNabb was on fire in the first quarter and left the game with a 28-7 lead, but McMahon threw a pick to make it 28-14 at the half. In the 2nd half, I was trying to figure out why Blalock was running all over us (more than Martin did in the first half) and I remembered that my backup MLB is rated 62 and is a horrific tackler.

My only gripe is that in the 2nd half, Jay Fielder was able to connect on 2-50 yard bombs to Jonathan Carter. Carter is very fast, and he should have been able to burn us, but I doubt Fielder can throw it that far in real life Seriously, he was right on the money with 2 deep balls and I doubt that would happen.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 08-15-2005 at 07:24 PM.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:30 PM   #369
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
I just had a great game on All-Madden Level with only slight slider adjustments. My final pre-season game with the Eagles vs the Jets. McNabb was on fire in the first quarter and left the game with a 28-7 lead, but McMahon threw a pick to make it 28-14 at the half. In the 2nd half, I was trying to figure out why Blalock was running all over us (more than Martin did in the first half) and I remembered that my backup MLB is rated 62 and is a horrific tackler.

My only gripe is that in the 2nd half, Jay Fielder was able to connect on 2-50 yard bombs to Jonathan Carter. Carter is very fast, and he should have been able to burn us, but I doubt Fielder can throw it that far in real life Seriously, he was right on the money with 2 deep balls and I doubt that would happen.

All madden they will kill you if you call the wrong play.

what Jay Fielder THA and THP rating?

you remember what defense you call on those two deep pass on you?

what sliders adjustment you made on all madden?

i was thinking of keeping all human side sliders at 10 and lower all cpu sliders to 8. and max out penatlies.

i let you know how it goes. but i am not good at passign yet. so if you have time give that a try.

Last edited by jbmagic : 08-15-2005 at 07:31 PM.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:36 PM   #370
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
All madden they will kill you if you call the wrong play.

what Jay Fielder THA and THP rating?

you remember what defense you call on those two deep pass on you?

what sliders adjustment you made on all madden?

i was thinking of keeping all human side sliders at 10 and lower all cpu sliders to 8. and max out penatlies.

i let you know how it goes. but i am not good at passign yet. so if you have time give that a try.

Fielder is about 80 for each. The receiver was generally in single coverage and it was 4 WR sets both time with my 3rd or 4th corner covering him, but still Fielder had to make very good throws on both of them and they were both in the 4th quarter to help them come back.

By the way, Greg Lewis was able to draw 3 defensive pass interference calls with his speed! I love that finally pass interference and other penalties get called with some frequency (with sliders almost all maxed.)

Right now, I have pass blocking up to 15 (it gives me some time to pass usually which the Eagles Line should. Only elite DE's/DT's break through very quickly.)

I have knockdowns and interceptions down to 8 for both CPU and Human.

I have break blocks down to 8 for the CPU.

I have almost all penalties at max (clipping and holding are at 8 instead.)

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 08-15-2005 at 07:39 PM.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:41 PM   #371
jbmagic
Pro Starter

yep, the penalties are the best it ever been on Madden

i love how the cpu and human team can go offside too by using the fake hike.

good way sometimes to draw them offsides.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:44 PM   #372
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Nice to hear EF, I need to get some more Madden in tonight as well.

I forgot about the "under 2:00" part of the game - it's been taking me awhile to get the snap off though.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:18 PM   #373
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

In regards to pancake blocks and O-Line development. I just finished pre-season, and none of my guys with the most pancakes developed at all (Thomas, Fraley and Runyan were the guys getting a ton of pancakes.) The guys that developed were the younger linemen who didn't perform that well (due to being rated in the 60's.)

I remember the developers saying that development algorithms were being re-worked this year. Anyway, I'll revisit this issue at the end of the 1st year of my franchise, but it might end up being a non-issue.

Also, at other positions where they didn't do that well statistically the young guys developed. For example, Jamaal Green had 1 tackles, 0 sacks the entire pre-season. However, he developed three points (he was on the field quite a lot despite not doing well.)

Finally, I noticed that many more of my defensive guys improved as opposed to my offensive guys. I wonder if that is because my defensive coordinator is more skilled?
Old 08-15-2005, 10:23 PM   #374
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
In regards to pancake blocks and O-Line development. I just finished pre-season, and none of my guys with the most pancakes developed at all (Thomas, Fraley and Runyan were the guys getting a ton of pancakes.) The guys that developed were the younger linemen who didn't perform that well (due to being rated in the 60's.)

I remember the developers saying that development algorithms were being re-worked this year. Anyway, I'll revisit this issue at the end of the 1st year of my franchise, but it might end up being a non-issue.

Also, at other positions where they didn't do that well statistically the young guys developed. For example, Jamaal Green had 1 tackles, 0 sacks the entire pre-season. However, he developed three points (he was on the field quite a lot despite not doing well.)

Finally, I noticed that many more of my defensive guys improved as opposed to my offensive guys. I wonder if that is because my defensive coordinator is more skilled?

that good news about the pancakes so far.

thanks for checking it out.

i think coaches helps in the development.

i know a good medical staff helps reduce injuries.
Old 08-15-2005, 10:59 PM   #375
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

I love the CPU on AM level, but I haven't won a game yet and I'm wondering if I should give AP a shot with CPU offense boosted sliders?

I might try bumping up the pass blocking like EF did, which should help with all the INT's I've been throwing. The level is much better than last year, but maybe AP with some (cringe) slider tweaking is in order.
Old 08-15-2005, 11:10 PM   #376
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
I love the CPU on AM level, but I haven't won a game yet and I'm wondering if I should give AP a shot with CPU offense boosted sliders?

I might try bumping up the pass blocking like EF did, which should help with all the INT's I've been throwing. The level is much better than last year, but maybe AP with some (cringe) slider tweaking is in order.

Todd

if you stick with All Madden. here is a suggestion

keep all human sliders at 10 and Make cpu sliders all 8 and max penalties. when i get good at passing i think that might work out well. Let me know how that goes.

if you go back to ALL-pro. try out playmaker updated sliders i just posted above. He explains it very well.
Old 08-15-2005, 11:13 PM   #377
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

One problem I'm seeing with AM is that the kick returns for the CPU are lethal. In 5 games I've given up 2 touchdowns and 2 other close calls. In week 1, I was having a nice low scoring defensive battle with the Falcons (my first low scoring game on All-Madden level) and it was 6-6 at Halftime. Well Rossum just returned it 99 yards for a TD to end that. Then again, watching the Eagles' special teams tonight, perhaps this isn't that unrealistic.
Old 08-15-2005, 11:17 PM   #378
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Dola -

One nice thing. Vick is actually scrambling against me a bit on AM. Of course after he ran off 2 rushes for 21 yards (both true scrambles) I started spying him. I ran three times for McNabb for 1st downs. Now, Atlanta is constantly spying him! Nice.
Old 08-15-2005, 11:19 PM   #379
jbmagic
Pro Starter

i love the new Nickle 1-5-5 prowl formation in the 3/4 and balance playbook.

can hide blitzes and zone assignments better than any other formation and can get pressure easily from the sides or up the middle.

Counters runs beat this easily.

For Nickle 1-5-5 prowl i would suggest using the the sub package called "DE pass rush" or u will have 5 linebackers on the field and not too many teams go that deep in the depth chart at LB....

Last edited by jbmagic : 08-15-2005 at 11:22 PM.
Old 08-15-2005, 11:59 PM   #380
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I just had my most exciting game of Madden yet. The season opener that I previously mentioned. Well, I was down 20-17 with 5 minutes left. I put together a beautiful 60 yard drive and was driving into the 20 with 2 and a half minutes to go. I tried a corner route by T.O. but didn't get enough air under it, and DeAngelo Hall intercepted it. I was so annoyed with myself.

Anyway, They ran it 3 times and I had 3 times outs so I got the ball back with 2 minutes to go. They punted to just about my own 40.

I put together a nice drive and got inside the 10, but LJ Smith who had been terrific all game, dropped a TD pass when he was crushed by Brooking. I had to settle for a FG with about 30 seconds left.

I figured it would be OT. However, rather than take a knee, Vick tried a bomb to Jenkins (who had burnt me once earlier) but Lito Sheppard did a good job in coverage and had a nice interception. I now had the ball on my own 30 with 18 seconds left. I thought no way could I get in FG range, but I had to try.

I threw a quick out to T.O for 14 yards and that only ate up about 5 seconds.

Then, I threw a quick out to Reggie Brown (who won the #2 receiver slot from Greg Lewis in pre-season) Brown put a move on the cornerback and scampered to the 30 before the safety pushed him out of bounds with 2 seconds left!

I had the dramatic view of the kicker with the heartbeat and they called their last Time Out to ice me.

Anyway, I still managed to barely hit the 47 yard FG! That was my first win in 5 tries on All-Madden and my Eagles are 1-0 in my dynasty with a 23-20 win over the Falcons!
Old 08-16-2005, 12:06 AM   #381
jbmagic
Pro Starter

nice win

i notice the cpu qb dont kneel down on madden 2006
Old 08-16-2005, 12:09 AM   #382
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
nice win

i notice the cpu qb dont kneel down on madden 2006

I've seen them do it when they have the sure win. Obviously with 2 minutes left and me having 3 timeouts it wouldn't have been appropriate in this game. However, my last pre-season game the CPU kneeled down three times in a row when I was out of time outs.
Old 08-16-2005, 12:12 AM   #383
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
I've seen them do it when they have the sure win. Obviously with 2 minutes left and me having 3 timeouts it wouldn't have been appropriate in this game. However, my last pre-season game the CPU kneeled down three times in a row when I was out of time outs.

that strange

because i play all madden yesterday, and with a minute left and a 23-7 Browns lead, the Browns ran the ball and ran the ball, etc and score a late td to rub it againt my Raiders

they should of done a qb kneel, but they didnt.

Last edited by jbmagic : 08-16-2005 at 12:12 AM.
Old 08-16-2005, 09:55 AM   #384
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
that strange

because i play all madden yesterday, and with a minute left and a 23-7 Browns lead, the Browns ran the ball and ran the ball, etc and score a late td to rub it againt my Raiders

they should of done a qb kneel, but they didnt.

Don't you know, everyone hates the Raiders!
Old 08-16-2005, 09:56 AM   #385
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

Nice game EF, what settings do you use on AM?
Old 08-16-2005, 10:15 AM   #386
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Wow... the game really sounds good... but I don't want to get it because I want to pick up Madden for the XBox360 when it comes out (and not pay for two versions of the game). MUST. BE. STRONG!
Old 08-16-2005, 10:46 AM   #387
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui
Wow... the game really sounds good... but I don't want to get it because I want to pick up Madden for the XBox360 when it comes out (and not pay for two versions of the game). MUST. BE. STRONG!

I was weak and got it yesterday. And it's the fault of everyone posting good things in this thread (well, that and the fact that NCAA 2006 doesn't allow saves mid-game, so now I can turn NCAA back to 5-minute quarters / arena-style action and use Madden as my realistic game...)
Old 08-16-2005, 10:46 AM   #388
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
I just had my most exciting game of Madden yet. The season opener that I previously mentioned. Well, I was down 20-17 with 5 minutes left. I put together a beautiful 60 yard drive and was driving into the 20 with 2 and a half minutes to go. I tried a corner route by T.O. but didn't get enough air under it, and DeAngelo Hall intercepted it. I was so annoyed with myself.

Anyway, They ran it 3 times and I had 3 times outs so I got the ball back with 2 minutes to go. They punted to just about my own 40.

I put together a nice drive and got inside the 10, but LJ Smith who had been terrific all game, dropped a TD pass when he was crushed by Brooking. I had to settle for a FG with about 30 seconds left.

I figured it would be OT. However, rather than take a knee, Vick tried a bomb to Jenkins (who had burnt me once earlier) but Lito Sheppard did a good job in coverage and had a nice interception. I now had the ball on my own 30 with 18 seconds left. I thought no way could I get in FG range, but I had to try.

I threw a quick out to T.O for 14 yards and that only ate up about 5 seconds.

Then, I threw a quick out to Reggie Brown (who won the #2 receiver slot from Greg Lewis in pre-season) Brown put a move on the cornerback and scampered to the 30 before the safety pushed him out of bounds with 2 seconds left!

I had the dramatic view of the kicker with the heartbeat and they called their last Time Out to ice me.

Anyway, I still managed to barely hit the 47 yard FG! That was my first win in 5 tries on All-Madden and my Eagles are 1-0 in my dynasty with a 23-20 win over the Falcons!

That's just ridiculous. Move the "comeback" slider all the way to the CPU where it belongs. You should be ashamed of yourself.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 10:55 AM   #389
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Nice game EF, what settings do you use on AM?

here you go. he posted this yesterday

Quote:

Right now, I have pass blocking up to 15 (it gives me some time to pass usually which the Eagles Line should. Only elite DE's/DT's break through very quickly.)

I have knockdowns and interceptions down to 8 for both CPU and Human.

I have break blocks down to 8 for the CPU.

I have almost all penalties at max (clipping and holding are at 8 instead.)
Old 08-16-2005, 12:23 PM   #390
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui

I'm most likely going to get it for the Xbox 360 as well. I'll almost certainly sell this version back when I do so (or maybe give it to my step-brother as a gift.)
Old 08-16-2005, 12:23 PM   #391
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyF
That's just ridiculous. Move the "comeback" slider all the way to the CPU where it belongs. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Old 08-16-2005, 12:28 PM   #392
jbmagic
Pro Starter

hey FOFC members i need some help.

my passes are getting deflected a lot and going for incompletions. and i have Moss and porter as my wr too.

what am i doing wrong?

i tought precisions pass if you go up, it will throw it high, but i see some passes going way ahead of my wr.

i guess more time in practice for me.
Old 08-16-2005, 12:32 PM   #393
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
hey FOFC members i need some help.

my passes are getting deflected a lot and going for incompletions. and i have Moss and porter as my wr too.

what am i doing wrong?

i tought precisions pass if you go up, it will throw it high, but i see some passes going way ahead of my wr.

i guess more time in practice for me.

Sometimes, your QB just makes bad passes. Usually it will go high, but sometimes it sails far over their head or somewhere else it shouldn't. I imagine Collins doesn't have the highest accuracy rating. As far as passes getting deflected, I'd say practice a great deal on getting the right touch on your passes. I know that some routes I need to get a lot of air under. Other routes need to be thrown hard. Sometimes, I'll squeeze it in between two defenders with a bullet (which T.O or LJ Smith usually catch but my other receivers usually drop.)
Old 08-16-2005, 01:04 PM   #394
Kodos
Resident Alien

My completion percentage is awful, but I'm hanging in there.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 01:18 PM   #395
Philliesfan980
Banned

Quote:
I'm most likely going to get it for the Xbox 360 as well. I'll almost certainly sell this version back when I do so (or maybe give it to my step-brother as a gift.)

Without totally changing the topic, have they decided how much the xbox 360 is going to be yet? I see that most of the games are $59.95 which to be honest, I can live with. You figure if you buy 20 games a year (and thats a ton of games) you're only putting out an additional $200 bucks a year.
Philliesfan980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 02:58 PM   #396
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

The word for the manager of my local EB Games is that it will be 300 dollars. However, I'm not sure if it is set in stone. However, I've also seen several things on gamespot that indicates a 300 dollars price point on the Xbox 360. All speculation points towards the PS3 being 400. However, that of course is subject to change as well.

In any case, I've put down 50 dollars to "guarantee" an Xbox 360.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 08-16-2005 at 02:58 PM.
Old 08-16-2005, 07:24 PM   #397
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliesfan980
Without totally changing the topic, have they decided how much the xbox 360 is going to be yet? I see that most of the games are $59.95 which to be honest, I can live with. You figure if you buy 20 games a year (and thats a ton of games) you're only putting out an additional $200 bucks a year.

check your math. i'm sure you must have typoed there, because with games at 59.95, 4 games will run you two hundred bucks
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 07:35 PM   #398
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

I think he is saying that if you are currently buying 20 games at $49.95 and then swtich to 20 games at $59.95, you're only paying $200 extra a year.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 07:46 PM   #399
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo
check your math. i'm sure you must have typoed there, because with games at 59.95, 4 games will run you two hundred bucks

He said an additional 200 dollars which is true (compared to 49.95 for most games on the Xbox or PS2 now.)
Old 08-16-2005, 07:59 PM   #400
CHEMICAL SOLDIER
College Starter

20 games a year!!!!!