Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-27-2005, 09:56 AM   #301
VPI97
Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors
I know about 100 words in Spanish. To me, this whole thread is like watching a soap opera on Univision.
Disagree. There are smoking hot chicks on Univision and I don't see anything like that in this thread.
VPI97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 09:57 AM   #302
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by VPI97
Disagree. There are smoking hot chicks on Univision and I don't see anything like that in this thread.

Excellent point. I suppose I mean that reading this thread is like listening to a soap opera on Univision.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:08 AM   #303
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play2Win
and if i ever find out who copied and pasted from our leagues chatroom
ill knock their teeth down their throat
thats the lowest from of scum on this earth

Damn...that has got to be the most stupid thing I've ever read here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrym
You mean like, being told for a SECOND time that you have a cheater in your league but, rather than look into it immediately, you go to sleep? You honestly expected to have a chance to look into it 12-18 hours later...uhmmm...You HAD to know what kind of a person the reporter of the infraction was. He strikes me as a little 'manic' and 'high-strung'. He was a member of your league, you HAD to know he wouldn't sit on this TOO long...did you even send him a PM back, SAYING, 'I'll take care of this tomorrow night...don't freak out'?

I was a commish of two FHLs and if I had COURT the next day, I would look into an accusation of cheating right damn now! NO sooner!!! As Commish you owe it to ALL the other members...its not just YOUR league, its theirs too and they trust you to see to it that ran FAIRLY! But instead, EVERYONE now sees a cover-up and a backpedaling, sidestepping commish saying and doing anything to 'justify' his actions.

Or at the VERY least PM the whistleblowers back and tell them you'll look into it when you have more time. Don't just let it sit out there festering with no response...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 10:12 AM   #304
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors
I know about 100 words in Spanish. To me, this whole thread is like watching a soap opera on Univision.

This thread reminds me of Newhart, with FOFC playing the title role. Everyone else is plain crazy.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 10:13 AM   #305
thrym
Mascot

"Hi Bob!"
Old 10-27-2005, 10:17 AM   #306
John Galt
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup
This thread reminds me of Newhart, with FOFC playing the title role. Everyone else is plain crazy.

It is like peering through the looking glass. I admit I don't go to other message boards besides FOFC, and now I'm glad I don't. I'm scared.
Old 10-27-2005, 10:19 AM   #307
JimKizer
Banned

Hi, I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother Darryl".
JimKizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 12:14 AM   #308
Play2Win
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monte_mcguire
Just an observation from an Ex-PFL GM
Play2win are you just upset because you can't delete this thread?
also PFL is keeping a cheater in the "Games good name"

Monty...you'll fit in well here with all the guys who dont play in leagues--they just sit here all day and chat about the way it "ought to be"
by all means--dont finish what you started with your Packers...you puss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Play2Win, if you're 41 years old, your typing and/or grammar skills are sorely lacking

Raiders Army
BLOW ME
is that gramatically correct?
Play2Win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 12:18 AM   #309
Cuckoo
College Starter

Quote:
Monty...you'll fit in well here with all the guys who dont play in leagues--they just sit here all day and chat about the way it "ought to be"

Play2Win - nearly everyone here that has given their opinion in this thread is a member of an online league. Fair play is very important to us, and most do not take well to people that cheat or those who stick up for them. I consider some of the people in my league to be good friends of mine, but I would not hesitate for one moment removing them if they were to do what raider1 did. I don't understand why that seems such a foreign concept to you.

Last edited by Cuckoo : 10-30-2005 at 12:19 AM.
Cuckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 12:25 AM   #310
Play2Win
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckoo
Play2Win - nearly everyone here that has given their opinion in this thread is a member of an online league. Fair play is very important to us, and most do not take well to people that cheat or those who stick up for them. I consider some of the people in my league to be good friends of mine, but I would not hesitate for one moment removing them if they were to do what raider1 did. I don't understand why that seems such a foreign concept to you.

oh good
lets get this all stirred up again
i knew you guys were bored
Cuckoo...your opinion is valid
and so is mine...
with a shortage of owners in most leagues and so very few active owners among those who are still active...we didnt want to lose a friend...even the guy who came on here and blew the whistle said if raider1 quit he would quit too...Punishment was handed down and he is abiding by it
rules were broken...he didnt kill anybody...this isnt a Felony offense
and for our commissioner or anyone else from our league to be bashed on this site for simply expressing their opinion is wrong
but...like all you guys--i enjoy a good arguement
so keep those wisecracks coming
and ill be sure to return fire
7 pages of posts isnt enough....lets shoot for 20
cmon...who's next?
Old 10-30-2005, 12:29 AM   #311
Cuckoo
College Starter

Quote:
oh good
Cuckoo...your opinion is valid
and so is mine...
with a shortage of owners in most leagues and so very few active owners among those who are still active...we didnt want to lose a friend...even the guy who came on here and blew the whistle said if raider1 quit he would quit too...Punishment was handed down and he is abiding by it
rules were broken...he didnt kill anybody...this isnt a Felony offense
and for our commissioner or anyone else from our league to be bashed on this site for simply expressing their opinion is wrong
but...like all you guys--i enjoy a good arguement
so keep those wisecracks coming
and ill be sure to return fire
7 pages of posts isnt enough....lets shoot for 20
cmon...who's next?

Well I don't recall making any wisecracks. I simply corrected a point that you made. The vast majority of those who have disagreed with you here are members of online leagues. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or anything like that; you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

But your point about recruiting being difficult is a valid one. That said, don't you think the few people that are looking to join a league would want one with zero tolerance on issues of cheating? If not, once again you're certainly entitled to your opinion. But I think you'll find the majority of people would disagree with you, and that could end up hurting your league's recruiting in the long run.

Last edited by Cuckoo : 10-30-2005 at 12:29 AM.
Cuckoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 12:34 AM   #312
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Better idea: Why don't you go troll somewhere else instead?

Don't you & your cheater-loving buddies have a chat room or something?

Just go play with people who can tolerate the sight (and smell) of you instead of fouling the air and lowering the average IQ here.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:35 AM   #313
Play2Win
Banned

Quote:
Well I don't recall making any wisecracks. I simply corrected a point that you made. The vast majority of those who have disagreed with you here are members of online leagues. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you or anything like that; you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

But your point about recruiting being difficult is a valid one. That said, don't you think the few people that are looking to join a league would want one with zero tolerance on issues of cheating? If not, once again you're certainly entitled to your opinion. But I think you'll find the majority of people would disagree with you, and that could end up hurting your league's recruiting in the long run.

so where does the line get drawn?
you have another open team but gain a new owner or 2 sometime in the future by dismissing a very active owner who helped to set up the league...
but by doing this you lose an active owner and replace him with some others who may not participate nearly as much
im sorry...this guy didnt go into commish mode...what he did is like a Traffic Ticket compared to the Gmac scandal
anybody that posts on here ever get a speeding ticket?
did they take your license and your car away?
or did ya just pay a fine and continue on with your life?
Old 10-30-2005, 12:39 AM   #314
Play2Win
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA
Better idea: Why don't you go troll somewhere else instead?

Don't you & your cheater-loving buddies have a chat room or something?

Just go play with people who can tolerate the sight (and smell) of you instead of fouling the air and lowering the average IQ here.

see....THIS is what i want
please--bring on the personal attacks and bash me for having an opinion different than yours...
its guys like you that make this site the respectable place it is
im sure that post would make Jim Proud
i hope he reads it someday
only 2 things come out of Georgia....
and i dont see no horns....

Last edited by Play2Win : 10-30-2005 at 12:47 AM.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:52 AM   #315
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
only 2 things come out of Georgia....
and i dont see no horns....

Yes! Insult Georgia!
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 12:55 AM   #316
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
oh good

You are the one who bumped this thread tonight.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 12:55 AM   #317
Cuckoo
College Starter

Quote:
so where does the line get drawn?
you have another open team but gain a new owner or 2 sometime in the future by dismissing a very active owner who helped to set up the league...
but by doing this you lose an active owner and replace him with some others who may not participate nearly as much
im sorry...this guy didnt go into commish mode...what he did is like a Traffic Ticket compared to the Gmac scandal
anybody that posts on here ever get a speeding ticket?
did they take your license and your car away?
or did ya just pay a fine and continue on with your life?

In my humble opinion, there is absolutely no tolerance for cheating in an online league. Period. That's where the line gets drawn. And as I said, I think you'll find you're in the serious minority if you think otherwise. That's the reason for the ill words toward you that are getting you so worked up.

I'm sorry that bothers you so. You can discuss it and argue your point as much as you'd like, but you are still going to be in the minority.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:57 AM   #318
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
im sure that post would make Jim Proud

Umm ... I really hate to break it to you, but Jim isn't exactly a stranger around here. While he & I don't exactly exchange Christmas cards, he also isn't known for being fond of cheaters either best I can tell.

As for the rest of it, my open invitation still stands, I'm not hard to find. Otherwise, I'll continue to believe you're just another example of a sad little creature who likes to talk smack from the safety of his keyboard.

Again, troll elsewhere, we'll only disappoint you in the end. You are soooooo out of your depth around here.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:58 AM   #319
Play2Win
Banned

Quote:
In my humble opinion, there is absolutely no tolerance for cheating in an online league. Period. That's where the line gets drawn. And as I said, I think you'll find you're in the serious minority if you think otherwise. That's the reason for the ill words toward you that are getting you so worked up.

I'm sorry that bothers you so. You can discuss it and argue your point as much as you'd like, but you are still going to be in the minority.

im not bothered at all...
i was the other night...
but i came here tonight to have some fun
and im havin a good time
by the way...dont you guys think JON is a pretty female way to spell that name?
JOHN is the manly way...he must be a queer
Old 10-30-2005, 01:00 AM   #320
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
by the way...dont you guys think JON is a pretty female way to spell that name?JOHN is the manly way...he must be a queer

I've been here long enough that it takes a pretty high level of creativity to come up with something I haven't been called already. You're really gonna have to work harder than that to get any satisfactory reaction out of me.
Old 10-30-2005, 01:00 AM   #321
Cuckoo
College Starter

Quote:
im not bothered at all...
i was the other night...
but i came here tonight to have some fun
and im havin a good time
by the way...dont you guys think JON is a pretty female way to spell that name?
JOHN is the manly way...he must be a queer

I see my suspicions were correct from the beginning, and I'm not sure why I didn't just trust them rather than try to have a dialogue with you.

I don't always see eye to eye with Jon, and he typically has less patience for blather than I do. But he called this one right on the money when he said "troll."
Old 10-30-2005, 01:02 AM   #322
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I see my suspicions were correct from the beginning, and I'm not sure why I didn't just trust them rather than try to have a dialogue with you.

I don't always see eye to eye with Jon, and he typically has less patience for blather than I do. But he called this one right on the money when he said "troll."

".
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 01:02 AM   #323
Play2Win
Banned

Quote:
Umm ... I really hate to break it to you, but Jim isn't exactly a stranger around here. While he & I don't exactly exchange Christmas cards, he also isn't known for being fond of cheaters either best I can tell.

As for the rest of it, my open invitation still stands, I'm not hard to find. Otherwise, I'll continue to believe you're just another example of a sad little creature who likes to talk smack from the safety of his keyboard.

Again, troll elsewhere, we'll only disappoint you in the end. You are soooooo out of your depth around here.

well any queer computer geek bastard from georgia who spells his name JON with over 7,000 posts must be a real man...so im deathly afraid
and let me just run outside and get into my car and ride down to georgia--yeah thats realistic...
u pathetic reject from revenge of the nerds
whens the last time you saw sunshine?
seven THOUSAND Posts?
damn...
keep bringin those insults though
ill be here all night!!!
cmon--who's next?
its a long way to 20 pages--we have work to do men...
steers and queers...JONS and JOHNS
ladies and gentlemen--ok..thats a reach i guess LOL
Old 10-30-2005, 01:02 AM   #324
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

Why don't you guys knock this crap off?
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 01:04 AM   #325
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

at this point can i get an over/under on the number of posts until locking and troll-bannination anyone?
Old 10-30-2005, 01:07 AM   #326
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I didn't think my impression of the PFL could get any worse.

I was wrong.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 01:10 AM   #327
Play2Win
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo
at this point can i get an over/under on the number of posts until locking and troll-bannination anyone?

cmon dude...im tryin for a 20 page post here and we are only on page 7
im also way behind JON...hes got over 7000 posts and i dont have even 100 yet...so lets not ban me now
i asked to be banned the other night and nothin happened
now im havin fun and its YOU GUYS who are aggravated
i figure if i post about 35 times a night...in about 200 nights ill be over 7000 posts...thats what?...around april? LMAO
cmon...who's next???
Old 10-30-2005, 01:11 AM   #328
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachmo71
Why don't you guys knock this crap off?

Let's see here Sachmo ... I've been grinding away since before lunch on one of the most tedious projects I've done in ages -- Going line by line on an 1800 row spreadsheet, having to look up data in a large hardcopy-only book for 2 fields in each those rows, key that data & then flip back through the hardcopy for the next row ... well, it don't take much to qualify as a "diversion" from that.

So I've got Excel in one window, Syrnia.com in another, barafranca.com in another, and then there's here.

Well, let's face it -- you don't really see too many trolls this weak all that often anymore, at least not any sites anybody with any sense would visit. This is sort of like watching a particularly funny looking cockroach for a while or something -- it's really gross & eventually you'll step on it, but for a few minutes it's oddly amusing.
Old 10-30-2005, 01:12 AM   #329
Play2Win
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
I didn't think my impression of the PFL could get any worse.

I was wrong.

wow
11,000 posts
man...you havent had a life for about 10 years now huh?
what a loser...do you LIVE on here or what?
who gives a flyin F--K about your impression of anything?
maybe gay JonfromMiddleGa

Last edited by Play2Win : 10-30-2005 at 01:48 AM.
Old 10-30-2005, 01:15 AM   #330
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

You really do need to try harder, the post count thing just ain't gonna work for you.

Cheat2Win = Total Posts: 16 (4.91 posts per day)
Lil' ol' me = Total Posts: 7,117 (3.96 posts per day)

I mean, being ethically & judgementally challenged is one thing, but c'mon, that's just a simple math problem.
Old 10-30-2005, 01:16 AM   #331
Play2Win
Banned

Quote:
Let's see here Sachmo ... I've been grinding away since before lunch on one of the most tedious projects I've done in ages -- Going line by line on an 1800 row spreadsheet, having to look up data in a large hardcopy-only book for 2 fields in each those rows, key that data & then flip back through the hardcopy for the next row ... well, it don't take much to qualify as a "diversion" from that.

So I've got Excel in one window, Syrnia.com in another, barafranca.com in another, and then there's here.

Well, let's face it -- you don't really see too many trolls this weak all that often anymore, at least not any sites anybody with any sense would visit. This is sort of like watching a particularly funny looking cockroach for a while or something -- it's really gross & eventually you'll step on it, but for a few minutes it's oddly amusing.

man
that was beautiful JON
u got any more words of wisdom for us tonight?
tell us all..are you the pitcher--or the catcher? when you and your gay friends get together
you know what Georgai women and dogs have in common?
they both Lick their Paws
Old 10-30-2005, 01:20 AM   #332
Play2Win
Banned

Quote:
You really do need to try harder, the post count thing just ain't gonna work for you.

Cheat2Win = Total Posts: 16 (4.91 posts per day)
Lil' ol' me = Total Posts: 7,117 (3.96 posts per day)

I mean, being ethically & judgementally challenged is one thing, but c'mon, that's just a simple math problem.

JON you continue to impress me with these facts and figures
you're a regular genius arent ya?
ill bet you win employee of the month and everything huh?
does your boss know you're gay?
does he know you play on FOFC while at work?
does he Pitch while YOU Catch?
and...just how many pocket protectors does a gay computer geek from Georgia keep on hand these days?
im up to 18 posts
woo hoo
Who's Next?

Last edited by Play2Win : 10-30-2005 at 01:23 AM.
Old 10-30-2005, 01:24 AM   #333
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

I'll let somebody else try to explain this one to TrollBoy, but I really think this thread is missing a few things:
1) More cowbell
2) A special guest appearance by John Galt
3) Kirby Puckett
Old 10-30-2005, 01:30 AM   #334
Play2Win
Banned

Quote:
I'll let somebody else try to explain this one to TrollBoy, but I really think this thread is missing a few things:
1) More cowbell
2) A special guest appearance by John Galt
3) Kirby Puckett

see...thats what i love about ya JON
you're so gay you cant even come up with a decent comeback
but you dont give up
you keep tryin
i bet thats a quality not found in most gay JONS from middle Ga
with several pocket protectors and a boss who pitches while he catches

im up to 19 posts...woo hoo
who's next?
Old 10-30-2005, 01:44 AM   #335
Play2Win
Banned

well this has been fun
the other night when i came on here i got very aggravated because people began to bash me for simply stating my opinion...so i came back tonight after having a few beers and returned the favor
hows it feel?
in closing i want to say this...
i do not condone cheating
my point was never that it was ok
but to throw a guy out of a league he helped to build was a punishment that was way too harsh for this situation
i didnt appreciate HOW this was brought to this board...before the commish had a chance to sort it out
unlike some guys on here who are on a computer all day...he is not...and he had to work early the next morning so he didnt have a choice...he had to go to bed and get some sleep
sometimes these leagues have to fall behind a job--somebodys family...they arent life and death ya know...
ive been very sarcastic tonight
i dont know JonfromMiddleGa so i cant say if he is gay or not
im sure i pissed some people off with my remarks and that was my goal
like i said--i was pissed the other night--so tonight i returned the favor
as for this site...the info posts are great
the discussion posts...need to allow for different opinions
without bashing those who you may not agree with
my rant is done now and im going to bed
ban me if you like...i dont care
i find it interesting though...that it was so easy to come on here and get a bunch of guys all riled up...

Last edited by Play2Win : 10-30-2005 at 01:45 AM.
Old 10-30-2005, 01:46 AM   #336
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

And so ends the career of yet another wannabe troll.
Sad really.
Old 10-30-2005, 01:51 AM   #337
Play2Win
Banned

Jon
let it go man
u lost this one miserably
and calling me a troll wont save it for ya
know when to give up
i could go on for days
let this die without any more insults
or....dont....and i can start up all over again
the choice is yours Jon
Old 10-30-2005, 01:01 AM   #338
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Jon
let it go man
u lost this one miserably
and calling me a troll wont save it for ya
know when to give up
i could go on for days
let this die without any more insults
or....dont....and i can start up all over again
the choice is yours Jon

Let's see, how many times have you left here now?
And yet ... I'll be doggoned, there you are again.

Classic troll behavior, and predictable to boot.

Happily, I've only got about 250 more rows of this spreadsheet to finish tonight, so you better get busy sweetheart, the end is near.
Old 10-30-2005, 01:03 AM   #339
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

you didn't irritate anyone Play2win. As Jon said, it was more like watching a mentally retarded cockroach repeatedly bash its head against the plastic of the little bin that it is in.
Old 10-30-2005, 01:20 AM   #340
yabanci
College Benchwarmer

http://primetime-football-league.com...19b036aca683d5
yabanci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 01:28 AM   #341
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yabanci

Here's an even funnier quote from their forum, from a thread back in August

Quote:
1.) All PFL Constitution Rules will be strickly enforced from this day forward.

For some reason, I'm not inspired with confidence that "rules", Constitutional or otherwise, really mean whole lot over there.

Especially when you consider that their "Constitution" includes the following bit:
Quote:
• Fairness and good behavior is not something directly enforced. It is simply expected. We are adults and should behave like it. This does not mean we cannot joke around with each other good-naturedly. Owners will be expected to heed the following rules involving fairness and good behavior.

• Cheating or taking advantage of bugs within Front Office Football will not be tolerated. If found cheating or exploiting bugs, commissioner will assume that the GM knew what he was doing. As a commissioner, I will do my best to educate all GMs on game exploitations. GMs are expected to avoid those exploitations.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 10-30-2005 at 01:29 AM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 01:29 AM   #342
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

I'm not in any multiplayer leagues, but if there was unpunished cheating in my league, I'd tell the commish to go to hell

5 posts til something in this thread
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 01:30 AM   #343
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnebwsu
I'm not in any multiplayer leagues, but if there was unpunished cheating in my league, I'd tell the commish to go to hell

In which case, you'd be criticized for daring to speak ill of the cheater.
Old 10-30-2005, 01:39 AM   #344
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Wow, that was some of the worst trolling I've ever seen....and by worst I don't mean most severe, I mean exceptionally below standard. 41???
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 01:57 AM   #345
JeeberD
General Manager

wow...is this thread still going on?

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 02:04 AM   #346
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

He's 41?

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 03:03 AM   #347
ShaefIllini
Mascot

I've finally caught up on this thread, and all i can say is yikes.

Was play2win sent in by the PFL to get this thread locked or something? that was just ridiculous
ShaefIllini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 03:48 AM   #348
Izulde
Head Coach

Quote:
see...thats what i love about ya JON
you're so gay you cant even come up with a decent comeback
but you dont give up
you keep tryin
i bet thats a quality not found in most gay JONS from middle Ga
with several pocket protectors and a boss who pitches while he catches

im up to 19 posts...woo hoo
who's next?

Pot.Kettle.Black.

And nuh, not pissed off. You act like you're 12, man and if you really are 41, that's pretty damn pathetic... not to mention fucking hilarious.

Oddly enough, the way this guy types, it's like he's writing really horrible rap lyrics or terrible free verse... or maybe he's so avant-garde he's like e.e. cummings.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 06:03 AM   #349
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Raiders Army
BLOW ME
is that gramatically correct?
I suppose so, but it would be quite impossible because of two reasons: I do not have the inclination to blow you nor anyone else and you do not have the requisite equipment.

Thanks for the offer though.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 06:05 AM   #350
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Dola, also whereas other posters have spelled my name "Raider's Army" or something to that effect in the past, I appreciate your attention to detail in getting it right.

Also, you should have posted in the Ping: Drunk Guy thread. Your responses would have made much more sense.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote