Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-15-2009, 11:41 PM   #251
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

This isn't baseball. There is more to football than numbers. And far more variables.

Last edited by jeff061 : 11-15-2009 at 11:42 PM.
jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:43 PM   #252
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fo
I wouldn't have guessed the likelihood for getting a TD from your own 30 with two minutes left would be over 50%.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
I always find it surprising how efficently some teams run a 2-minute drill, especially just before the half. You see them sputter on offense all half, and then suddenly a no-huddle, all-pass 2-minute drill has them putting points on the board.

It's 30%, for some reason I remembered it wrong despite reading it just minutes ago. Still it's a fairly impressive number.

Last edited by Big Fo : 11-15-2009 at 11:44 PM.
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:51 PM   #253
Antmeister
Pro Starter

Quote:
Even before reading that, I didn't think it was a particularly stupid decision. Like it says, you make those 2 yards and you win the game. It's easier to gain 2 yards than it is to stop a Peyton Manning 2-minute drill IMO.

If it works, you're a genius, if it doesn't, you're crucified.

I'm fascinated by this. I don't have a dog in this fight, but if any other coach would have done this, no one would have looked at it this way. New England had the ball on their side of the field, was leading by more than a field goal, already had two picks off Manning and would have possibly had to have made Manning go 60+ yards with one timeout (and could have been none if they didn't pass two times beforehand). Regardless, wouldn't you take your chances on defense since Indianapolis needed that touchdown and was most likely going to be one-dimensional for a majority of the drive?
Old 11-16-2009, 12:10 AM   #254
bhlloy
Coordinator

Plus you guys are missing a big variable IMO in that the two minute warning and change of possession would have cancelled each other out and the Colts only had one time out left - plus a punt would have taken at least another 5 seconds off the clock. I'm not sure how the WP would be affected taking those two things into account but I'm pretty confident that the % of teams that have to drive 60+ yards in 1:50 and can only stop the clock once is not as high as 30%. I still think it's a dumb decision, but it is an interesting read.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:12 AM   #255
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Even before reading that, I didn't think it was a particularly stupid decision. Like it says, you make those 2 yards and you win the game. It's easier to gain 2 yards than it is to stop a Peyton Manning 2-minute drill IMO.

If it works, you're a genius, if it doesn't, you're crucified.

The Colts still had a timeout left so even if they made it they would have still needed another first down to win the game.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:19 AM   #256
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antmeister View Post
I'm fascinated by this. I don't have a dog in this fight, but if any other coach would have done this, no one would have looked at it this way. New England had the ball on their side of the field, was leading by more than a field goal, already had two picks off Manning and would have possibly had to have made Manning go 60+ yards with one timeout (and could have been none if they didn't pass two times beforehand). Regardless, wouldn't you take your chances on defense since Indianapolis needed that touchdown and was most likely going to be one-dimensional for a majority of the drive?

If I were coaching I'd have punted it away and trusted my defense, yes. At the same time, if I were watching the game and the Patriots punted it, I'd consider it a pretty good chance that Manning drives his team the length of the field and wins the game. If they didn't I'd actually be surprised to be honest.

So I see where he was coming from is all. If it was the Redskins that attempted that play, I'd probably be LOL'ing along with everyone else though, so I guess prestige does play a part in me thinking the way I do about that decision.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:19 AM   #257
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
The Colts still had a timeout left so even if they made it they would have still needed another first down to win the game.

Sure, but you've run it down so far that you'd be punting out of bounds and then basically just defending against a hail mary.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:27 AM   #258
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Sure, but you've run it down so far that you'd be punting out of bounds and then basically just defending against a hail mary.

Same as the Eagles gme, they would have about 30 seconds. Enough time for 4 plays and maybe 5.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:42 AM   #259
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbergey22 View Post
Exactly if you dont have enough confidence in your defense to stop them from going 60-80 yards with 1 timeout left why the hell not just let them score and go for the game winning FG. Something about that whole thing didnt make sense.

Just finished watching the game - I was really surprised they didn't let them score on that first play, that's the only way going for it on 4th down makes sense.

As someone else said, if they punt there, I expect Manning to win the game, and I expect him to take all of the clock with him. I figured this way, even if they don't get the 4th down, then I definitely like Brady's chances with 1:45 or whatever when they only need a field goal.

Ah well, I think going for it on 4th and short is a good move more often than football coaches actually do it. The game's not over if they get that two years, but at worst, Manning just has a couple second left and zero timeouts.

Last edited by molson : 11-16-2009 at 12:43 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:54 AM   #260
larrymcg421
Head Coach

There's nothing wrong with the decision to go for it on 4th and 2. If they make it, they win. That's a high percentage chance with Tom Brady.

The problem is (as has been pointed out above) that they didn't leave themselves any time on the clock. Now I don't agree that you let them score from the 30. But they tackled Addai twice at or near the 1 yard line.

It's sort of the reverse of the situation I described earlier with Maurice-Jones Drew. Here you are weighing your chances of stopping the Colts three straight times when they only need one yard versus giving Tom Brady 1 minute or so to get into FG range. I think almost anyone would take the latter. Once Addai got inside the 5, the only defense they should have been playing was to try and strip the ball.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:59 AM   #261
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Hmm, I wonder if Belichick was using this handy device tonight
Old 11-16-2009, 02:13 AM   #262
stevew
Hall Of Famer

I don't get how teams will let the opposition nickle and dime them down the field. If I trust my offense, I would play very aggressive defense inside the last 2-3 minutes. If for some reason you do get burnt deep, the TD would hopefully only take a little bit of time off the clock.

Instead you're content to let them get 4 yards here, 12 there, 10 there....pretty soon they are in your red zone, and you will get the ball back with no time on the clock. Better to dial that shit up, and if you get burnt deep, so beit.

Last edited by stevew : 11-16-2009 at 02:13 AM.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:32 AM   #263
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

Yeah, I liked the call by Belichick. I was just surprised by it, as NFL coaches are renowned for their conservative decisions.

As far as the improvement of offenses in the two minute drill, I think it has something to do with adrenaline, and knowing that "this is it". When you feel like you're about to fall off something tall, your reflexes go into overdrive, and you focus solely on one thing: Not dying. I think anyone gets anything done more efficiently when urgency is involved.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:47 AM   #264
fantom1979
College Benchwarmer

fantom1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:27 AM   #265
Ronnie Dobbs2
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
There's nothing wrong with the decision to go for it on 4th and 2. If they make it, they win. That's a high percentage chance with Tom Brady.

The problem is (as has been pointed out above) that they didn't leave themselves any time on the clock. Now I don't agree that you let them score from the 30. But they tackled Addai twice at or near the 1 yard line.

This is pretty much how I saw it. The call was ballsy, but not even the first time he's done it this season. It worked last time, and he was a genius.

The real mistakes were using the timeouts unnecessarily (something that seems to be becoming more of a habit) and tackling Addai at the one. Pats let Addai score and they've got a bunch of time to get an indoor field goal.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:32 AM   #266
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Both the Steelers and the Pats lost

Too bad the Eagles suck
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:55 AM   #267
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

hahaha what a shithead, trying to be a "genius" cost him the game
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:28 AM   #268
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I'm just amused by Belichek's stupidity cost them the game. Giving Peyton Manning the ball at that spot in that context is ridiculously dumb. It's funny that Manning has turned into the QB that can win in any way (kind of like what Brady's rep is/was).
Old 11-16-2009, 08:42 AM   #269
Arles
Grey Dog Software

I agree that it was a poor decision. As said above, if you punt the 2 min warning goes over the change of possession and Peyton is forced to start from his 35 (needing a TD) with 1 TO. Given he had picks in 2 of the 3-4 prior possessions, I think the odds are fairly good that NE stops them.

But even if you are thinking about going on 4th and 2, you need to run the ball on 3rd and 2. The Colts had struggled stopping the run and even if you just get one yard on 3rd and 2 - it opens a ton of options on 4th. Plus, you will get to the 2 min warning before the 4th down. Then, if it's 4th and 1, you can do a QB sneak, FB dive, HB run or even a high percentage pass. At 4th and 2, most people thought the Pats would pass. I think that also cuts down on the % for success.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:43 AM   #270
Ronnie Dobbs2
Pro Rookie

Running a route that barely crosses the first down line with no potential for a challenge also cuts down that success percentage.

To refine the point, I actually have NO problem with going for it on fourth down, its all the surrounding decisions that were fucked up that made it an issue.

Last edited by Ronnie Dobbs2 : 11-16-2009 at 08:49 AM.
Ronnie Dobbs2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:56 AM   #271
Kodos
Resident Alien

"I'm gonna have to start cheatin' again."

Last edited by Kodos : 11-16-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:45 AM   #272
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Am I missing something in that article? If the Patriots would make it 60 percent of the time on 4th on 2(still seems high but whatever) and a team scores 30 percent of the time from the field position the article states they would have started at. Doesnt that mean punting was the right play? (70 percent chance of success vs 60 percent chance of success)

I love how they give the Colts more credit for having a great offense but disregard the Patriots strong defense.

OK now I see what I missed. They are claiming that percentage jumps to 53 percent when a team needs a TD to win or tie.(I would love to know what all is in this). No way in hell do teams starting in their own territory score over half the time when the game is on the line in 2 or less minutes. How many times did it not happen yesterday?

Besides in the first half the Patriots were down 10 and went into the 2 minute drill and were stopped 3 and out.

My numbers say Patriots were 45/55(since this is what the NFL average on 2 point conversions is) to make the 1st down and 60/40 to stop the Colts. Bellichek gave the Colts a 15 percent better chance of winning IMO. Screw these numbers I have no idea where they came from or what they consist of.

If any these numbers are really true Id have a hard time believing every team wouldnt just play every down like it was a 2 minute drill since apparently you have a 23 percent better chance of getting a TD.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 11-16-2009 at 09:49 AM.
jbergey22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:47 AM   #273
Ronnie Dobbs2
Pro Rookie

Where did your numbers come from?

The numbers you are trying to attack are actually pretty cut and dry, I'm not sure where your confusion comes from. The only real way to attack those numbers is that they are all NFL-average and not Colts/Pats specific, but considering that both the Colts and Pats are strong offensively that would only tilt the discussion towards going for it.

Last edited by Ronnie Dobbs2 : 11-16-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Ronnie Dobbs2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 10:06 AM   #274
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Dobbs2 View Post
Where did your numbers come from?

The numbers you are trying to attack are actually pretty cut and dry, I'm not sure where your confusion comes from. The only real way to attack those numbers is that they are all NFL-average and not Colts/Pats specific, but considering that both the Colts and Pats are strong offensively that would only tilt the discussion towards going for it.

45 percent is the league average of making 2 point conversions. Much more of an indicator of that type of situation than any common 4th and 2 when the game isnt on the line.

They come up with 53 percent as the chance the Colts score a TD there? Where did that come from? They are trying to say that inside of 2 minutes there is a 23 percent better chance of scoring a td from that same part of the field? Im not buying that.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 11-16-2009 at 10:08 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:09 AM   #275
Ronnie Dobbs2
Pro Rookie

Quote:
They come up with 53 percent as the chance the Colts score a TD there? Where did that come from? They are trying to say that inside of 2 minutes there is a 23 percent better chance of scoring from that same part of the field? Im not buying that.

They are saying that, statistically, with two minutes left and down by 4 to 7 points, teams score a touchdown 53 percent of the time when starting from the 28 yard line. I'm not sure you are allowed to not buy it, its a statistic.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:14 AM   #276
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
They are saying that, statistically, with two minutes left and down by 4 to 7 points, teams score a touchdown 53 percent of the time when starting from the 28 yard line. I'm not sure you are allowed to not buy it, its a statistic.

And what is the sample size? Its pretty important when making claims that a team has a 23 percent better chance of scoring in more difficult situations other than that that of a normal situation.

If Nick Punto starts next year 6 for 12 that doesnt make him a .500 hitter.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 11-16-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:20 AM   #277
Ronnie Dobbs2
Pro Rookie

He's saying they have a 23 percent better chance of scoring from the NE 28 than from the IND 34 with 2:00 and the game within a touchdown.

Thanks for the point about small sample size, I imagine his sample size is larger than Nick Punto's. He explicitly states that his fourth down research is based on larger sample sizes than previous studies, I imagine with the lack of statistical research in the NFL you could probably imagine that he has the largest sample size available.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:24 AM   #278
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
He's saying they have a 23 percent better chance of scoring from the NE 28 than from the IND 34 with 2:00 and the game within a touchdown.

Thanks for the point about small sample size, I imagine his sample size is larger than Nick Punto's. He explicitly states that his fourth down research is based on larger sample sizes than previous studies, I imagine with the lack of statistical research in the NFL you could probably imagine that he has the largest sample size available.

"A punt from the 28 typically nets 38 yards, starting the Colts at their own 34. Teams historically get the TD 30% of the time in that situation. So the punt gives the Pats about a 0.70 WP."

Im fine with the 4th down research. Id use 2 point conversions as a percentage because I doubt the Colts are worried about a deep threat when the game is being decided on that play. Im sure the Colts would have been fine with the Pats chucking one 40 yards down the field in that situaton.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 11-16-2009 at 10:27 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:25 AM   #279
Ronnie Dobbs2
Pro Rookie

Yes, that's what I said. 53% from the NE 28, 30% from the IND 34.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:37 AM   #280
Arles
Grey Dog Software

I think the best course to win would have been:

1. With 2:11 left, run the ball on 3rd and 2. If you get the first, great. If you get a yard, it makes the 4th down easier. Even if you get stuffed, you hit the 2 minute warning and can think about what to do on 4th (save your own TO and take away the 2 min warning from Manning).

2. If you didn't get it on 3rd, it's 4th down at the 2 Min warning. If it's 4th and 1, I can see maybe going for it. But I would probably still punt if it's more than inches. So, after the punt and change of possession, Manning probably has to go 65-70 yards with 1 TO and 1:50ish left.

The key to me is not running on 3rd and 2. I think you have to draw up a quick hit power run on that play with multiple TEs and try to get atleast a yard if you are thinking about on going on 4th down.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:38 AM   #281
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Yes, that's what I said. 53% from the NE 28, 30% from the IND 34.

Oh ok, sorry I was confused on the 53 percent part. I was thinking they meant from the Indy 34 which made no sense at all.

So if we run the numbers with 45 percent converstion rate instead of 60 does that still make it the correct call?

I realize the stats on 4th downs are correct however its much different converting a 4th and 2 down 10 at your own 28 rather that the situation we seen last night. Being the game was being decided on that play the colts had to be very aggressive much like stopping a 2 point conversion.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 11-16-2009 at 10:39 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:40 AM   #282
Ronnie Dobbs2
Pro Rookie

You may have a point that not all 4th and 2s are equivalent, but I'm not sure that using 2 point conversions is the right way to attack it. I definitely understand your point, but goal line defense vs. open field defense (even if a downfield attack is unlikely) are two very different beasts.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:41 AM   #283
Ronnie Dobbs2
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arles View Post
I think the best course to win would have been:

1. With 2:11 left, run the ball on 3rd and 2. If you get the first, great. If you get a yard, it makes the 4th down easier. Even if you get stuffed, you hit the 2 minute warning and can think about what to do on 4th (save your own TO and take away the 2 min warning from Manning).

2. If you didn't get it on 3rd, it's 4th down at the 2 Min warning. If it's 4th and 1, I can see maybe going for it. But I would probably still punt if it's more than inches. So, after the punt and change of possession, Manning probably has to go 65-70 yards with 1 TO and 1:50ish left.

The key to me is not running on 3rd and 2. I think you have to draw up a quick hit power run on that play with multiple TEs and try to get atleast a yard if you are thinking about on going on 4th down.

The fact that it played out as it did makes me think that the decision to go for it was impulsive and not well thought out. If the plan was always to go for it, a run on third down is a no brainer.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #284
Arles
Grey Dog Software

IMO, a run on third down is a no brainer even if you intend to punt. You want to take the 2 min warning or Indy's last TO out of the picture. It's just too risky to pass when everyone on Indy will be jumping the short route. The clock is just as much of a factor as yardage and the risk of an incomplete pass is killer on 3rd and 2.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:53 AM   #285
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

It was not a stupid decision but I am glad the Patriots lost.
Old 11-16-2009, 11:01 AM   #286
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Who'll Drink from the Hampton Cup on Sunday? : New York Jets Week 10

I was wondering what Maurice Jones-Drew was carrying after the game. This explains it.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:13 PM   #287
Radii
Head Coach

ESPN on in the background while I'm working, the following ticker item just ran by:

"Breaking News: Former Chiefs RB Larry Johnson expected to sign today with Bengals"
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:27 PM   #288
DataKing
Pro Rookie

'Monday Night Football' analyst Jon Gruden agrees to multiyear contract extension with ESPN - ESPN

Sweet. I have to say, while he's prone to exaggeration, I've really enjoyed listening to Gruden during games this year.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #289
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
ESPN on in the background while I'm working, the following ticker item just ran by:

"Breaking News: Former Chiefs RB Larry Johnson expected to sign today with Bengals"

Source: Johnson expects to sign with Bengals - ESPN
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #290
Ronnie Dobbs2
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataKing View Post
Sweet. I have to say, while he's prone to exaggeration, I've really enjoyed listening to Gruden during games this year.

He exaggerates roughly 5000 times a broadcast.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:39 PM   #291
Kodos
Resident Alien

Good for him. Gotta believe being an announcer is a sweeter gig than coaching. Has to be a lot less stress involved.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:50 PM   #292
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post

NOOOOOOO!
Old 11-16-2009, 02:21 PM   #293
Daimyo
College Starter

Quote:
Im fine with the 4th down research. Id use 2 point conversions as a percentage because I doubt the Colts are worried about a deep threat when the game is being decided on that play. Im sure the Colts would have been fine with the Pats chucking one 40 yards down the field in that situaton.

With 2 pt conversions the pass defense only has to cover about 10 yards and has the back of the endzone on its side. The Colts had to defend the entire field. I don't think the 2-pt conversion rate is really applicable here.
Daimyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:00 PM   #294
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

I just caught TB-MIA highlights for the first time, what an awful pick for Henne to throw up six with so little time remaining. At least he recovered and had a few good ones on the winning drive shortly after and Ricky's 20+ yard run was huge.
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 03:56 PM   #295
Arles
Grey Dog Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daimyo View Post
With 2 pt conversions the pass defense only has to cover about 10 yards and has the back of the endzone on its side. The Colts had to defend the entire field. I don't think the 2-pt conversion rate is really applicable here.
I would gather that a lot of 2-point conversions are done when the offense is in a state of panic (a la onside kicks) and the defense has a nice cushion. It's one of those things were the offense needs a TD, 2-point, onside kick and another TD to tie.

For example, if Dallas had gone for 2 against GB yesterday when the score was 17-6 and less than a minute left (as Troy Aikman recommended) - it's a completely different situation than the Colts/Pats play. The Packers wouldn't have cared all that much on D as they still would have needed 2 additional scores in a minute. That's not going to be the same level of defensive intensity/focus as the Colts D would have on the 4th and 2.

Again, it's like looking at %s for a 3rd and 5 when the team is tied in the fourth or when it is down by 3 TDs late in the game. It's a much different situation. I'd be more interested in 2-point conversions that would tie or take the lead than the chance one works when the offense is down 14+ points. I'm not sure how to separate these factors when looking at the percentages being thrown around today.
Old 11-16-2009, 04:41 PM   #296
Daimyo
College Starter

The thing that really stuck out to me about the end of the Colts-Pats game was how disorganized New England looked in the final drive and their lack of confidence. In that situation they should have come out composed and confident. You get the ball on your opponents 20-yard line with a 6 point lead and 2:30 left in the game and you're at least an 80% favorite to win. Good teams thrive in those situations.

Instead New England came out looking scared and disorganized, like they were the underdogs. How do you call two timeouts on that drive if you're New England? How do you not run up the middle on 3rd-and-2 if you know you're in a 4 down situation and you're trying to run out the clock? How do you run only 2-yard routes on 3rd and 4th down when you need 2 yards for the first down?

I don't question the decision to go for it on 4th-and-2. It was almost certainly the play with the highest expected value. But I do question just about everything else about that possession.
Daimyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:35 PM   #297
jbergey22
Grizzled Veteran

Sorry Browns fans but why exactly is this game on Monday Night? I cant think of a worse football game to end the week. I cant see this being anything other than a 21+ point Ravens win.

Last edited by jbergey22 : 11-16-2009 at 07:35 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:50 PM   #298
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Have they shown the Dog Pound yet to see what happened with the protest?

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:52 PM   #299
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Sorry Browns fans but why exactly is this game on Monday Night? I cant think of a worse football game to end the week. I cant see this being anything other than a 21+ point Ravens win.

I'm embarrassed that we get to "show case" this debacle tonight

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
FOOL - Cleveland Cyclones
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
CleBrownsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:13 PM   #300
tucker rocky
Pro Rookie

Wrestling might be more entertaining than this steaming pile of a MNF game.
tucker rocky is offline   Reply With Quote