Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-11-2009, 02:10 PM   #151
gstelmack
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
It was unnecessary and inflammatory

Snicker. You need some money for a mirror?
Old 09-11-2009, 02:13 PM   #152
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Fuck Shitz-burgh

Quote:
Fuck Shitz-burgh

Fuck them with Anthony's Dick.

In the ass.

Quote:
No see, there is civility, which I've shown you even with your obvious choice to continue trying to get me to blow up about this.

Muns insulted my home, out of the blue, with no intent OTHER than to insult me directly. I'm assuming he had nothing better to go with so he got personal after I insulted the stealers.

I don't have to be Civil in that scenario. I don't have to play nice. I don't have to conform to you personal view of ass kissery. Get over it. Or if you'd rather not, join the others that ignore my posts altogether and save yourself the embarrassment.

You tried to goad someone into an argument, not once, but twice with your insults, then you have the balls to get pissed when someone calls you out on it?

You must be a very unhappy person. Or a Bengals fan. ZOING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Cloud
None of this shit is personal. It's the internet.
RomaGoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:21 PM   #153
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sak View Post
Ed Hoculi

Bullshit...you never went to UTEP!

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:24 PM   #154
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
I am going to try my hand at this...

Fuck the Cincishitty Bengirls!

Boom. Roasted.

See now I can respect that, at least you tried. You failed, but you tried.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:27 PM   #155
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaGoth View Post
You tried to goad someone into an argument, not once, but twice with your insults, then you have the balls to get pissed when someone calls you out on it?

You must be a very unhappy person. Or a Bengals fan. ZOING!

Who was I goading into anything? You're saying I was intentionally trying to inflame EVERY SINGLE shitzburgh fan? Ok maybe, but still I stand by the fact that I was insulting the team, which is not a direct attack on anyone. I called out Muns for a direct personal attack at me. Since he doesn't know me (not having sen him post much at all) I assume he simply had nothing better than a personal attack to use and I pointed out his error. I'm really not seeing what the issue is here other than some folks thinking I'm just being too mean to people. They can get over it.

I am not an unhappy person at all, I am very secure in who I am and what I love and believe in. I'm also, as someone else pointed out in another thread, very abrasive. You either accept me as I am or you put me on ingore and we never have to have such a discussion ever again

I'm good either way!

Last edited by RendeR : 09-11-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:28 PM   #156
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Who was I goading into anything? You're saying I was intentionally trying to inflame EVERY SINGLE shitzburgh fan? Ok maybe, but still

I am not an unhappy person at all, I am very secure in who I am and what I love and believe in. I'm also, as someone else pointed out in another thread, very abrasive. You either accept me as I am or you put me on ingore and we never have to have such a discussion ever again

I'm good either way!

I have nobody on ignore, that is the pussy way out of a good fight. Now, I can't speak for others though.

Quote:
Old 09-11-2009, 02:34 PM   #157
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
I have nobody on ignore, that is the pussy way out of a good fight. Now, I can't speak for others though.

Thats very big of you. I tend to get a good laugh out of the fact that I made the top 5 most ignored people list. I find it hilarious that people are that shallow.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:40 PM   #158
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
Thats very big of you. I tend to get a good laugh out of the fact that I made the top 5 most ignored people list. I find it hilarious that people are that shallow.

Nothing "big" about it. It's just how I roll. (been waiting to use that one all day)

Quote:
Old 09-11-2009, 02:54 PM   #159
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Cincinnati fan. Research the people you try to insult.

you act as if this is something to be proud of
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:58 PM   #160
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
Ok, I know you're really not this stupid. SO honestly, you protracting out this argument just to be a fuckwit is rather silly.

No shit it is also a city, however, we're in a thread about the NFL, we're talking about two teams playing on opening night, one of which is the Stealers.

Now in all seriousness, if you can't figure out I'm talking about the team and not the city then you're about as bright as a dead light bulb buried in that landfill the stealers call home

There are two options here A) muns knew exactly what he was doing and is simply an asshole looking to rile me up, or B) he honestly thought I meant the city and in such a case needs to learn to comprehend what he reads.

Either way I'm not the dipstick in the situation and I corrected the initial error by said poster.

Stop causing problems =)

Quote:
So I'm the moron because someone tried to insult where I live when the topic of cities wasn't even brought up?...k, thanks for helping me understand that you can't read for comprehension any better than he can

If the best he can do is insult the city I live in maybe he needs to do what I said before, learn about who you're insulting so you don't make a fracking ass of yourself.

Ok.. I have really been trying to ignore the vitriol you spew, but, really? After the thread where you went heywire about quarterbacks in the first round because of YOUR lack of reading comprehension (making up that it was only about first round picks, not quarterbacks in the draft in general), you're going to pull this bullshit? When you say "fuck shittsbugh" it is completely logical for someone to take that as an attack on the whole city, not just the football team and it's fans... even in a football thread. This happens all the time in sports discussions and you need to settle the fuck down and grow some skin.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:58 PM   #161
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
you act as if this is something to be proud of

You want a piece of me? You callin me out, did you rub my lamp???
Old 09-11-2009, 03:01 PM   #162
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordscarlet View Post
Ok.. I have really been trying to ignore the vitriol you spew, but, really? After the thread where you went heywire about quarterbacks in the first round because of YOUR lack of reading comprehension (making up that it was only about first round picks, not quarterbacks in the draft in general), you're going to pull this bullshit? When you say "fuck shittsbugh" it is completely logical for someone to take that as an attack on the whole city, not just the football team and it's fans... even in a football thread. This happens all the time in sports discussions and you need to settle the fuck down and grow some skin.

Pull that stick out of your ass. Seriously.
Oh and try harder. You're effort is sadly lacking.

Oh and the bolded part just cracked me the fuck up coming from YOU. Puh-fucking-lease.

Not your issue, not your beef, try harder next time.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:07 PM   #163
RendeR
Coordinator

Oh boy I see subby in thread, here it comes
Old 09-11-2009, 03:09 PM   #164
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:

And just to be perfectly honest about something, I did make a mistake in that thread you mention. I also apologized profusely to Tasan for my mis-reaction to it. If yer gonna spew lies and bullshit about someone (the making shit up comment) then perhaps you should at least recognize the ENTIRE story.

but then you've never been about the real story, just your personal view of it. Carry on.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:09 PM   #165
RendeR
Coordinator

QUINTUPLE DOLA!!!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #166
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

This thread has taken a turn for another galaxy.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #167
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Here's a novel concept...how about we all agree to talk about football?!?!

I, for one, am looking forward to a number of matchups this weekend (Chicago vs. Green Bay in particular), but I am completely uninterested in the MNF double-header. Seriously, the best we can do is Patriots vs. Bills (blowout) and Chargers vs. Raiders (another blowout)? What genius in the scheduling department thought these would be remotely competitive, even way back early in the year when the schedule was determined?
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #168
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlifornia View Post
This thread has taken a turn for another galaxy.

If feel partially responsibly for this and, for that, I apologize.

I feel shame.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #169
SnowMan
High School Varsity

Uh. Go Hawks?
SnowMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:20 PM   #170
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Found this interesting. Does this speak more to the teams that were playing last night, or to what else is on television?

Pittsburgh Steelers, Tennessee Titans draw biggest audience for NFL season opener in seven years - ESPN

Quote:
Old 09-11-2009, 03:20 PM   #171
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataKing View Post

I, for one, am looking forward to a number of matchups this weekend (Chicago vs. Green Bay in particular), but I am completely uninterested in the MNF double-header. Seriously, the best we can do is Patriots vs. Bills (blowout) and Chargers vs. Raiders (another blowout)? What genius in the scheduling department thought these would be remotely competitive, even way back early in the year when the schedule was determined?

For some reason the NFL seems to love to screw ESPN's MNF. They always seem to get crap games. Sometimes they luck out because what looks like will be a bad game, turns out to be decent later on.

Sunday Night Football is now the marquee match-up of the week. Green Bay/Chicago should be fun.

I would say that I am looking forward to the Saints/Lions game, but that would be a lie. I am actually afraid of that game. I'm afraid the Lions will get completely blown out (42-10 or such) and, thus, another season will be over before it even begins.

I'm not looking for the Lions to win this week, I'd just like to see them be competitive. I am sick of games where the Lions look like some very bad Division I-AA playing against Florida or USC.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:27 PM   #172
RomaGoth
Favored Bitch #2

Quote:
I would say that I am looking forward to the Saints/Lions game, but that would be a lie. I am actually afraid of that game. I'm afraid the Lions will get completely blown out (42-10 or such) and, thus, another season will be over before it even begins.

I'm not looking for the Lions to win this week, I'd just like to see them be competitive. I am sick of games where the Lions look like some very bad Division I-AA playing against Florida or USC.

I feel your pain. I am lucky in that I haven't been able to watch a lot of Lions games the past few years (notwithstanding the debacles that inevitably occur on Thanksgiving).

Look for these things to happen in the Lions game:

- Stafford will get hurt
- At least one linebacker and offensive lineman will get hurt
- Lions defense will look like month-old swiss cheese
- Lions will lose 52-13

Quote:

Last edited by RomaGoth : 09-11-2009 at 03:29 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-11-2009, 03:29 PM   #173
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Quote:

I still have a soft spot for the Lions (having been born in Michigan), so last season was difficult to stomach, even for me. But the unfortunate truth is that Millen and Co. did so much damage to that franchise, it's going to take time before the Lions resemble an NFL team again. Even in the rags-to-riches NFL I just don't see it happening this year. Will they go winless again? No. Will they be in the running for another #1 overall pick? Probably.
Allegiances:
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
Old 09-11-2009, 03:34 PM   #174
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
Pull that stick out of your ass. Seriously.
Oh and try harder. You're effort is sadly lacking.

Oh and the bolded part just cracked me the fuck up coming from YOU. Puh-fucking-lease.

Not your issue, not your beef, try harder next time.

Quote:
And just to be perfectly honest about something, I did make a mistake in that thread you mention. I also apologized profusely to Tasan for my mis-reaction to it. If yer gonna spew lies and bullshit about someone (the making shit up comment) then perhaps you should at least recognize the ENTIRE story.

but then you've never been about the real story, just your personal view of it. Carry on.

Am I known for overreacting, having a stick up my ass, or distorting stories? This is news to me if so. Someone else is welcome to let me know if I am, I would like to know if it's the case so I can do my best to not come off that way.

As for getting the facts straight, I'm sorry, let me spell them out.

1) you overreacted and took things the wrong way with vitriol and obscenities
2) you apologized
3) you backed off of your apology by letter defending your earlier overreaction after the apology. I can find the quotes if you would like.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:38 PM   #175
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DataKing View Post

For Patriots / Bills, I can see them thinking "We've got the Patriots who are a big draw, plus Tom Brady's first game back from injury, and with the Bills we've got TO who is a lightning rod that will attract people (those who like and those who hate)". Obviously now they probably wish they could change it, but when they scheduled it they didn't know the OC was going to be fired prior to game 1 or that they'd cut their starting LT before Week 1 (this feels like a Major League plot, like Ralph Wilson wants to move the team to Toronto).

I can't fathom Chargers / Raiders other than, "We need two West Coast teams". I think last year was Arizona / someone West Coastish that didn't look like an appealing game either, so this seems to be tradition. I guess they're figuring a large part of the country will have already gone to sleep by the time the game starts.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #176
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
For Patriots / Bills, I can see them thinking "We've got the Patriots who are a big draw, plus Tom Brady's first game back from injury, and with the Bills we've got TO who is a lightning rod that will attract people (those who like and those who hate)". Obviously now they probably wish they could change it, but when they scheduled it they didn't know the OC was going to be fired prior to game 1 or that they'd cut their starting LT before Week 1 (this feels like a Major League plot, like Ralph Wilson wants to move the team to Toronto).

I guess I can see the "Tom Brady's Grand Return" angle. Not sure about T.O. though...wasn't the schedule determined/published before Free Agency opened? Not sure...either way it could have worked out better...and Sunday Night does certainly seem to get the better matchups week-in and week-out. Add in the Flex games later in the year and it's easy to see which one is the NFL's red-headed step-child.
Allegiances:
Awards:
Old 09-11-2009, 03:56 PM   #177
Ronnie Dobbs2
Pro Rookie

I think the schedules came out April 14.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:57 PM   #178
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
For some reason the NFL seems to love to screw ESPN's MNF. They always seem to get crap games. Sometimes they luck out because what looks like will be a bad game, turns out to be decent later on.

Sunday Night Football is now the marquee match-up of the week. Green Bay/Chicago should be fun.

Does NBC now pay more for the rights than ABC?
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #179
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie Dobbs2 View Post
I think the schedules came out April 14.

OK the Pats/Bills matchup makes more sense now. Owens signed with the Bills on March 8th.
Allegiances:
Awards:
Old 09-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #180
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Does NBC now pay more for the rights than ABC?

I'm pretty sure they do.
Old 09-11-2009, 06:57 PM   #181
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Actually ESPN pays $1.1 billion per year for MNF while NBC pays $600 million for SNF. The MNF football game is seen as a more valuable property but network politics play into as well.

ABC lost a bundle on MNF. The ratings a broadcast network can get with MNF aren't high enough to justify the cost whereas MNF brings in enormous cable ratings. Once NBC bought SNF, it was pretty much just the cable networks bidding for MNF and ESPN was willing to overpay to keep it out of the hands of anybody else.

People like to think that the best games are on MNF and SNF but in reality it's usually the third best if that. CBS and Fox get to protect games each week and team's can't play more than X number of games in primetime.

The flex scheduling for SNF is pretty cool but I understand why they don't want to do it for MNF. Moving games from 1 to 7 pm on Sunday isn't nearly as complicated as moving the day.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 07:53 PM   #182
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Am I known for overreacting, having a stick up my ass, or distorting stories? This is news to me if so. Someone else is welcome to let me know if I am, I would like to know if it's the case so I can do my best to not come off that way.

As for getting the facts straight, I'm sorry, let me spell them out.

1) you overreacted and took things the wrong way with vitriol and obscenities
2) you apologized
3) you backed off of your apology by letter defending your earlier overreaction after the apology. I can find the quotes if you would like.

Sigh, you know. Someday I hope you get a life. Your own, so you're not trying to re-create everyone else's reality.

I actually apologized for something in the other thread, I never backed off that apology in any way. The apology was to Tasan, not you, so your opinion of it isn't relevant anyway, no matter how often you think your opinion on other peoples interactions is required.

I defended my POSITION on the topic because my position was just fine. My overreaction was related to something OTHER than the actual topic of teh discussion and that was what was apologized for.

You're known for being an asshat and a troublemaker when someone disagrees with you. You're known for badgering people with incomplete and misrepresented statements (see everything you just posted). You basically called me a liar and accused me of making up content of a thread when in fact that was not the case.

Frankly you came into this discussion because you seem to have some chip on your shoulder about my posts for whatever reason. I believe you're a real prick, but thats just my personal opinion. I think you're laughable based on passed conversations and that you look for places to try and make yourself feel superior to people you dislike.

I find you a sad individual and I hope you have teh common decency to either take this to PM's for the sake of teh thread or just shut the fuck up about it. Nothing you've dredged up here actually relates to you at all and it sure as hell doesn't related to the NFL week 1 or otherwise. SO do everyone ELSE a favor and get off this in this thread.

Stop being a fuckwit. You want to badger me, start your own thread or go to PMs.

My apologies to everyone else for all the derailing commentary in here. My own and certain "others" as well.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled NFL commentary!

LETS GO BENGALS!

31-17 Bengals over Denver.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:21 PM   #183
Raiders Army
Coordinator

HA?
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:14 PM   #184
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Who was I goading into anything? You're saying I was intentionally trying to inflame EVERY SINGLE shitzburgh fan? Ok maybe, but still I stand by the fact that I was insulting the team, which is not a direct attack on anyone. I called out Muns for a direct personal attack at me. Since he doesn't know me (not having sen him post much at all) I assume he simply had nothing better than a personal attack to use and I pointed out his error. I'm really not seeing what the issue is here other than some folks thinking I'm just being too mean to people. They can get over it.

I'm good either way!

You know I'm glad that I didn't check this thread out earlier, but I do feel the need to respond.

I have no idea what the hell your talking about. You do realize about 3 posts down I did say "its all in good fun right"????? I assumed you were making a joke about "shitzburgh" and I tried to have some light fun back. I even put a smiley winky face on the end.

I said nothing about "fucking anyone in the ass" with HA's dick or whatever, but yet you get fired up and say I directly attacked you because I implied that buffalo was a shitty town??? What do you think Shitzburg means?

Anyways this is what FOFC is more and more these days I guess, but it would be nice instead of just flaming someone and telling them to do some "research" that you check your own sarcasm or joke meter first because you clearly missed this one.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #185
muns
Pro Starter

Quote:
Found this interesting. Does this speak more to the teams that were playing last night, or to what else is on television?

Pittsburgh Steelers, Tennessee Titans draw biggest audience for NFL season opener in seven years - ESPN

im gonna guess that it was just what was on tv. It was still a crappy game IMO
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #186
stevew
Hall Of Famer

This thread is a clusterfuck
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #187
Big Fo
Pro Rookie

The thread will get better around 1pm on Sunday.
Big Fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:35 PM   #188
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
This thread is a clusterfuck

seriously.

Can we delete it and start over. I don't care if I lose posts.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:35 PM   #189
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Can we save the pissing matches for the evil abusive cop threads?

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:24 AM   #190
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by muns View Post
You know I'm glad that I didn't check this thread out earlier, but I do feel the need to respond.

I have no idea what the hell your talking about. You do realize about 3 posts down I did say "its all in good fun right"????? I assumed you were making a joke about "shitzburgh" and I tried to have some light fun back. I even put a smiley winky face on the end.

I said nothing about "fucking anyone in the ass" with HA's dick or whatever, but yet you get fired up and say I directly attacked you because I implied that buffalo was a shitty town??? What do you think Shitzburg means?

Anyways this is what FOFC is more and more these days I guess, but it would be nice instead of just flaming someone and telling them to do some "research" that you check your own sarcasm or joke meter first because you clearly missed this one.

Simplest thing: I insulted the Stealers, nothing more. You insulted my home. Beyond that I could give a rats ass. Yes I react more harshly than most. Always have, always will. Part of the "research" comment I made. Knowing who you're dealing with comes with the territory.

I'm done with all that now. Sorry again to everyone else for side commentary. Lets talk football!
Old 09-12-2009, 07:25 AM   #191
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrymcg421 View Post
Can we save the pissing matches for the evil abusive cop threads?

Yes we can, I've already asked in thread for this to be taken to PM's or dropped altogether.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:29 AM   #192
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Heh.. Kinda like.. Do you wanna take this INside?

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:58 AM   #193
NiteMaestro
High School JV

Hey guys,
Been busy, and recovering from the loss...

Regardless, Pittsburgh... I think we've just witnessed the beginning of a rivalry... Over last year and into this year... Yeah.

Great game nonetheless... I'm a lil mad a Bironas, but hey.
I look forward to seeing ya'll again in the playoffs. Ya'll will be in Nashville next time, though... lol
NiteMaestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:21 AM   #194
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

This is why I am pissed I no longer have access at work.

FOFC's version of beer muscle.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:31 AM   #195
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban Rhythm View Post
This is why I am pissed I no longer have access at work.

FOFC's version of beer muscle.

Tyrone Carter looking good in regular season.
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:05 AM   #196
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Tyrone Carter looking good in regular season.

Mere coincidence that Tenneessee completed 3 passes for 77 yards in about 40 seconds as soon as Lord Ty replace Troy.

Just wait a few weeks you won't notice a difference, other than Ty's hair is better.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:20 AM   #197
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Heading out to the Georgia Dome to see the Dolphins live for the first time in 15 years. Hope it's a good one!

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:04 AM   #198
spleen1015
Coordinator

Stacy Dales lookin' good on NFL network....

Jones Drew is going to have a good day. Colts still win though.

Redskins stun the Giants. Woot!
Old 09-13-2009, 11:23 AM   #199
Ironhead
College Prospect

Here is a radio link to the Falcons game today for any Falcons fans that can't get the game on TV.

www.star1400.com

Last edited by Ironhead : 09-13-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:26 AM   #200
Northwood_DK
College Benchwarmer

Cleveland Browns - Minnesota Vikings
Arizona Cardinals - San Francisco 49'ers
New York Giants - Washington Redskins
Green Bay Packers - Chicago Bear

Not a bad selections of game we got to start the season in Scandinavia. Also looking forward to following the action on Twitter this season.
Northwood_DK is offline   Reply With Quote