Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 08:07 AM   #101
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

It's been fascinating that Radii has managed to hold his tongue for this long. This thread was inevitable and understandable, but needs to be closed.
Old 08-03-2008, 09:00 AM   #102
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

Oh, and for those who expressed the concern about the thread being here and allowed to continue, the proper course for such things, as always, is to hit the little "report post" button. This board is far too active now to expect me or any mod to read every post, or even every thread. If something doesn't get reported or isn't in a thread with a title that catches my interest, there's a fair chance that I don't see it. However, I am sent an e-mail when threads are reported, so if I'm online, I get immediate notification. I'm not around FOFC 24/7, believe it or not, particularly on Saturdays. I'm not sure I was at FOFC at any point yesterday, fyi, and I was only here for a few minutes in the FOF2K7 forum earlier this morning.

In this case, I worked on a bunch of stuff for WOOF most of the morning and early afternoon. When I was done with WOOF stuff, I went to Home Depot, came home and worked in the yard for a good while, jumped in the shower, and then my wife and I went to an afternoon movie, took a long walk on the beach around sunset, and then went out for a late dinner and dessert. Yes, I have an actual life outside of FOFC. Shocker, I know.

Based on the timestamp, I have a really good idea of where I was when this thread started: in the car on the way to the see the Batman movie. *shurg*

I did check my e-mail briefly before I went to sleep last night, so again, if something had been reported, I would have done something then.

Last edited by Ben E Lou : 08-03-2008 at 09:03 AM.
Closed Thread