Old 04-05-2007, 08:57 AM   #1101
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=202771&hubname=nhl
Poll: Majority of hockey fans like fights

Eaves fights Tucker

Canadian Press
4/4/2007 5:35:16 PM
OTTAWA (CP) - Many Canadian hockey fans might be just about angry enough to drop the gloves if the National Hockey League bans fighting, suggests a new poll.

The Decima survey found that a huge majority of people who call themselves avid fans - a whopping 76 per cent - oppose eliminating fights from NHL games.

Senior league officials have begun examining the possibility, but Decima's CEO says the idea is a non-starter among loyal fans.

"The issue of what to do about fighting in hockey is really not that controversial among hard-core fans of the game," said Bruce Anderson.
"The more you like and follow hockey, the more content you are with the way in which fighting is currently regulated."

Twenty-four per cent of Canadians are self-described avid hockey fans, 28 per cent say they're occasional fans, and 47 per cent express no interest in the game, Decima said.

Barely one-fifth of avid fans - 22 per cent - said they would support a total ban on fighting.

Those who follow the game occasionally are split more evenly, with 43 per cent saying they would support a ban and 52 per cent saying they would oppose it.

Only respondents who said they don't follow hockey expressed support for a ban, by a margin of 52 per cent to 30.

Anderson warned that the NHL shouldn't conclude from the numbers that eliminating fighting is the solution to expanding the league's fan base.
He said the numbers offer no such evidence - it's simply possible that people unfamiliar with the game are not even aware that rules to limit fighting and completely prohibit bench-clearing brawls already exist.
"The NHL needs to look at these numbers and understand the difference between fan opinion and public opinion," Anderson said.

"Fan opinion is decidedly of the view that current regulations are working well enough. . . And even though it's easy to find outrage over certain incidents from time to time, even public opinion is divided among those people who don't pay much attention to the game."

The poll was conducted last week, just after NHL vice president Colin Campbell said he was willing to discuss a ban on fisticuffs.

"No one is saying we should get rid of fighting," Campbell told Hockey Night in Canada. "I'm just saying we should ask the question, because before everyone was afraid to ask the question.

"We have a competition committee that will discuss this, and at the end of the day they will make a recommendation to the board of governors."
The poll also found that:

- Supporters of the Conservative party were nine percentage points more likely to support fighting than Liberals.

- Francophones were eight per cent more supportive of a fighting ban than anglophones.

- Younger people (aged 18 to 24) say they enjoy fighting 15 percentage points more than people aged over 55.

- Men are 15 per cent more likely than women to oppose a ban.

- Alberta is the province most opposed to a ban.

The Decima poll of 1,000 Canadians was conducted between March 30 and April 2, and has a 3.1 per cent margin of error.

-----------------------------------------

So, let me get this straight: A 20 year old English-speaking, Conservative male hockey fan living in Alberta is much more likely to oppose a ban on fighting than a 60 year old Quebecois Liberal woman who does not follow hockey.

That's a stunning, jaw-dropping find.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).

Last edited by Honolulu_Blue : 04-05-2007 at 08:57 AM.
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:19 AM   #1102
klayman
College Benchwarmer

Finally, a reason for me to support the conservatives.
klayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:21 AM   #1103
Logan
Head Coach

Huge night if you've been following the Eastern playoff race: the 4 teams battling for the last 2 spots (with the Rangers having a decent chance at sneaking up to #6) are playing each other.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:13 AM   #1104
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

big night for Avalanche fans as well. They have to beat the Canucks in Vancouver, and hope the Sharks can beat the Flames.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:08 PM   #1105
Double A
n00b

The Blues are busting a nut trying to finish above .500. Yes...that is what we've been reduced to rooting for here in Blues Nation...above .500. That said, I'm actually enjoying the "rebuilding" process and watching the young kids and prospects develop.

John Davidson even has the players meeting with season ticket holders who've dropped out...nice sales pitch approach...as mr. season ticket holder is more likely to re-up when Doug Weight shakes his hand. Add in that the Frozen 4 (sporting several high profile St. Louis draft picks) is in St. Louis and the sport of hockey is actually being rejuvinated in this baseball town despite another consecutive miss of the playoffs. Here's to a Maine - N.Dakota final.

We're just the guys to do it.
Double A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:34 PM   #1106
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double A View Post
The Blues are busting a nut trying to finish above .500. Yes...that is what we've been reduced to rooting for here in Blues Nation...above .500. That said, I'm actually enjoying the "rebuilding" process and watching the young kids and prospects develop.

John Davidson even has the players meeting with season ticket holders who've dropped out...nice sales pitch approach...as mr. season ticket holder is more likely to re-up when Doug Weight shakes his hand. Add in that the Frozen 4 (sporting several high profile St. Louis draft picks) is in St. Louis and the sport of hockey is actually being rejuvinated in this baseball town despite another consecutive miss of the playoffs. Here's to a Maine - N.Dakota final.

Double A! What's happening? It's been like forever since we've seen you 'round these here parts. It's been too long. I was afraid the Pronger trade last year finally put you over the edge.

Given what the Blues have already and the fact that they have 3 first round picks in this year's draft, it should be really interesting to see what they can do in the next 3-5 years.

I miss the annual Wings vs. Blues playoff series (mainly because those were playoff series the Wings actually won).
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Old 04-05-2007, 04:13 PM   #1107
Double A
n00b

HB...the only Redwings fan I am on speaking terms with...

I think I quit posting here due to post-traumatic playoff stress disorder from countless flashbacks of Stevie Y blowing it over Casey's shoulder and doing his little "skippy-me-I'm-happy-now" dance. I don't post much of anything these days with the exception of a few threads at FOBL. We're currently trying to kill Subby in a half marathon challenge, but outside of that I limit my immature conversations to my 5-year old.

I'm excited about the draft...really excited...like big-geek perusing scouting reports excited. I suspect you'll see us do some swapping and moving up in (the first round of) the draft. And watching TJ Oshie and Erik Johnson and the other blue chippers in college/juniors/europe is kind of like watching stock shares grow. Basically, I've come down off the ledge (despite my autographed Pronger jersey hanging as the centerpiece to my bar) and am even thinking of re-upping my Hockey News subscription.

Good luck in the playoffs. I wouldn't be opposed to a winged-wheel cup at this stage of my recovery. Next year we'll be back to burning effigees of Chelios as St. Louis preps for the playoffs, but for now, we're cool.

Old 04-06-2007, 02:15 AM   #1108
Karim
College Starter

As much as I obviously want the Flames to make the playoffs, I hope we don't back in by losing to Edmonton and having Nashville beat Colorado. If we beat Edmonton, fine, but I'll be honest and say that a showdown on the last day of the season would be cool.
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 07:44 AM   #1109
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim View Post
As much as I obviously want the Flames to make the playoffs, I hope we don't back in by losing to Edmonton and having Nashville beat Colorado. If we beat Edmonton, fine, but I'll be honest and say that a showdown on the last day of the season would be cool.

wish I had confidence that the Sunday game will have meaning. I'm very nervous about Nashville - the twist of fate that unexpectedly brings Forsberg back home with a chance to knock us out of the playoffs is too cruel to not happen.

but, even if we do win, I think there's almost no chance that Edmonton beats Calgary. so close, and yet so far...
Old 04-06-2007, 08:00 AM   #1110
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim View Post

I do not want the Flames to make the playoffs. Sorry, Karim.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:12 AM   #1111
Double A
n00b

The Blues have been playing spoiler pretty well lately, but Nashville absolutely dominated us last night...tic-tac-toe passing around our statue defense...guh. We miss Legace...HB, you should have fun with that one.

Only inspirational moment last night was late in the third with the game over, there was a HUGE 45 second pileup in front of the Nashville net with people flying everywhere, sucker punches, cross checks and in the middle of this scrum, they start jamming Let the Bodies Hit the Floor...that was pretty cool. Too bad DJ King couldn't catch Tootoo, as that little bastard has some coming to him.

Old 04-06-2007, 08:27 AM   #1112
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double A View Post
The Blues have been playing spoiler pretty well lately, but Nashville absolutely dominated us last night...tic-tac-toe passing around our statue defense...guh. We miss Legace...HB, you should have fun with that one.

Only inspirational moment last night was late in the third with the game over, there was a HUGE 45 second pileup in front of the Nashville net with people flying everywhere, sucker punches, cross checks and in the middle of this scrum, they start jamming Let the Bodies Hit the Floor...that was pretty cool. Too bad DJ King couldn't catch Tootoo, as that little bastard has some coming to him.

Legace... I like Manny. I think he's a very solid goalie. He's a good guy, good team mate, and better than most give him credit for. I do question his mental make-up and whether he's mentally tough enough for the playoffs. He's had this knock against for most of his career and it was very evident last year in the playoffs. He didn't play horrible, but he didn't play well either. He couldn't come up with "the big save" in any game and just got beaten down. His quotes in the press (talking about wanting to hang himself, etc.) is not what you want to hear out of your starting goaltender. It does not instill confidence.

That Bascula (I am not even going to attempt to spell it correctly) kid from Michigan always seems to play pretty well against the Wings.

Agreed on Tootoo. He is a little bastard and does have it coming. He's a punk bitch.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:40 AM   #1113
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

I certainly wouldn't mind having Legace on my team
Old 04-06-2007, 12:19 PM   #1114
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

The Wings have re-signed Pavel Datsyuk. While no official numbers have been released, people are thinking $6 million a year over 4 years.

I feel that's about $1 million - $500k too rich.

It's a bit of a gamble on Holland's part. If Datsyuk craps out in the playoffs again, the deal will look a bit foolish.

Update:

It's now rumored to be a 7 year deal valued at between $6 -$7 million a year...

Last edited by Honolulu_Blue : 04-06-2007 at 12:21 PM.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:37 PM   #1115
Logan
Head Coach

Wow. Well, barring any massive change to the cap, they've ensured that he'll actually play out all 7 years with Detroit. No way is anyone taking that one off their hands.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:38 PM   #1116
Double A
n00b

Blues extended Legace for two more years and went so far as to name him team MVP. He showed me a lot this year...I thought it was a horrendous signing, as I thought Sanford is a true #1 in this league...but he has been hurt and inconsistent. Bacashihua is a lanky kid w/ some skills...but he likewise is fairly inconsistent and finds himself playing too deep in the net at times. As is, Legace will hold the fort down until Marek Schwartz is ready for a #1 job. Sanford will probably be given away this offseason and 'Cash will be the #2 behind Manny.

Cool story on Legace I wanted to share. A 35-year-long season ticket holder passed away...older guy, obviously...(he might have even passed away at the game...that is still unclear to me)...but what impressed me was Legace organized that the guy's widowed wife and kids be let into the locker room before the next game, meet the players, passed along the team's condolences...and then he (and other players) paid for 4 season tickets for that family for the next 10 years (I think that was the # of years). That was class. What made it even more remarkable was Blues upper management knew nothing of this event taking place.

Re: Datsyuk, good player obviously...but 6 to 7...for an ice dancer...hmm, good luck. I'd put him in Demetra's realm, personally...just imo. I'm starting to like the cap.

Last edited by Double A : 04-06-2007 at 12:42 PM.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:41 PM   #1117
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
The Wings have re-signed Pavel Datsyuk. While no official numbers have been released, people are thinking $6 million a year over 4 years.

I feel that's about $1 million - $500k too rich.

It's a bit of a gamble on Holland's part. If Datsyuk craps out in the playoffs again, the deal will look a bit foolish.

Update:

It's now rumored to be a 7 year deal valued at between $6 -$7 million a year...

HB knows where I stand on this I believe but ugh. A four or five year deal at five a year is great, but this monstrosity. I am sure it won't be a problem because soon lidstroms contract will be off the books but oof. Zetterberg is gonna be worth more then that, let's just hope the appeal of following 19 and 5 as the C is more initivite to stay put.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:42 PM   #1118
Logan
Head Coach

Nice story.

It's kind of crazy to think how easy it is for some pro athletes to make what us normal people consider a major financial contribution.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:16 PM   #1119
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

that's a lot of freaking cake for Datsyuk...but Holland seems to know what he's doing most of the time.

and that Legace story kicks ass
Old 04-06-2007, 02:06 PM   #1120
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

That is an awesome story about Legace.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:40 PM   #1121
Double A
n00b

For the record, and despite how heroic his actions were, it will not stop me from booing the shit out of him next year if he turns into Patrick Lalime. I would nominate him for the Blues public relations gig, though.

Old 04-06-2007, 08:29 PM   #1122
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Atlanta 4-1 winners in Carolina, meanwhile Florida has jumped out to a 6-0 lead over Tampa late in the 2nd period. Unless the Panthers implode in the final 25 minutes, the Thrashers will clinch the Southeast & the 3rd seed.

That makes tomorrow night's Atlanta-Tampa matchup a lot less important (obviously) although if Tampa wins & the Rangers lose to Pittsburgh, it sets up Atlanta/Tampa for round one instead of Atlanta/NYR.

All of which, I guess, pales greatly in comparison to Montreal-Toronto playing head to head for the final playoff berth in the East (unless Toronto wins and then the Islanders sweep Philly & Jersey Sat & Sun).

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 04-06-2007 at 08:34 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:40 PM   #1123
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
(unless Toronto wins and then the Islanders sweep Philly & Jersey Sat & Sun).
Which is probably what will happen.

I'd be a lot more excited if this three-way race didn't seem a lot like The Battle to See Who Gets to Be Swept By Buffalo.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:26 PM   #1124
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Atlanta 4-1 winners in Carolina, meanwhile Florida has jumped out to a 6-0 lead over Tampa late in the 2nd period. Unless the Panthers implode in the final 25 minutes, the Thrashers will clinch the Southeast & the 3rd seed.

That makes tomorrow night's Atlanta-Tampa matchup a lot less important (obviously) although if Tampa wins & the Rangers lose to Pittsburgh, it sets up Atlanta/Tampa for round one instead of Atlanta/NYR.

All of which, I guess, pales greatly in comparison to Montreal-Toronto playing head to head for the final playoff berth in the East (unless Toronto wins and then the Islanders sweep Philly & Jersey Sat & Sun).

Congrats to you guys. You said we'd have a target on our back by the rest of the Southeast and you were spot-on. We suck at being the hunted.

Good luck to you in the playoffs. I'll put my rooting interests in with you and the Lightning so we can continue to be an affront to all that is held dear by keeping the Cup in the South.
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:21 PM   #1125
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
Congrats to you guys. You said we'd have a target on our back by the rest of the Southeast and you were spot-on. We suck at being the hunted.

I'm amazed, but happy at this point. I really expected, given Atlanta's history, to give the division to Tampa tomorrow night ... but I'm sure glad to have been wrong.

Now we just need Tampa to slip to the 7th seed so that the division has two chances to win the Cup
Old 04-06-2007, 10:24 PM   #1126
bhlloy
Coordinator

Crazy finish to the Ducks-Stars game. I'm not really 100% confident with the Ducks ability to close out a game. At least Bryzgalov is getting hot in time for the playoffs again if Giguere breaks down.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:29 PM   #1127
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
I'm amazed, but happy at this point. I really expected, given Atlanta's history, to give the division to Tampa tomorrow night ... but I'm sure glad to have been wrong.

Now we just need Tampa to slip to the 7th seed so that the division has two chances to win the Cup

Believe me, us Ranger fans are dying for that. You never, ever, ever wanna see Marty across the ice.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:14 AM   #1128
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
Crazy finish to the Ducks-Stars game. I'm not really 100% confident with the Ducks ability to close out a game. At least Bryzgalov is getting hot in time for the playoffs again if Giguere breaks down.

Well, we'll be much better when the playoffs remove any possibility for a freakin' shootout. I like it for hockey in general, but for the Ducks, my Lord, how can a team be this good, and yet be so consistently awful at shootouts?

As the for the division, apparently we wanted to add a little suspense to the end of the season, after we should have had this wrapped up a week ago or more.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:56 AM   #1129
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

So the Wings have won the Western Conference. Again. No Wings' fan is rejoicing over this. Trust me. In fact, many would probably have been happier with the Wings finishing fourth instead of first. Still, it's been one hell of an impressive run for the organization.

While things have yet to be finalized if the Wings play Calgary in the first round, which, barring a miracle (the miracle in this case being that Edmonont actually beats Calgary in Calgary), is likely to happen, I see Calgary winning in 6.
Old 04-07-2007, 12:23 PM   #1130
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Well, we'll be much better when the playoffs remove any possibility for a freakin' shootout. I like it for hockey in general, but for the Ducks, my Lord, how can a team be this good, and yet be so consistently awful at shootouts?

No kidding. I was looking online last night though, and apparently the key to these so-called "shootouts" is to shoot the puck, not to skate the puck past the net, have the puck poked off your stick by the goalie or slam the puck into the goalies outstretched pads after you have made so many moves you don't have anywhere else to go. Also, falling over and leaving the puck at the top of the faceoff circle (ping Andy McDonald) are also big no-no's.

Last edited by bhlloy : 04-07-2007 at 12:25 PM.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 02:39 PM   #1131
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post

Eh, coulda been us. We went o-fer the year in shootouts (0-5) and a staggering 1-17 in shots taken. Carolina didn't miss the playoffs because they couldn't win a shootout, but it definitely lengthened their chances given how close things came down at the end (if they go 2-3 or 3-2, do those additional points mean they don't fold up their tents this past week like they did?).
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:29 PM   #1132
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

For anyone doing the late night scoreboard watching, Colorado is up 2-1 while Edmonton and Calgary are early in the 1st, still scoreless.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:33 PM   #1133
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

GO OILERS...GO AVS!!!!!
johnnyshaka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:02 PM   #1134
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Sabres clinch home ice through the playoffs
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 10:17 PM   #1135
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Avs up 2-1, middle of the third. Calgary has gone up 1-0 on Edmonton.

SI

Old 04-07-2007, 10:19 PM   #1136
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Never mind, Preds put up 2 quick goals to go up 3-2 in the 3rd

SI

Old 04-08-2007, 12:07 AM   #1137
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

Damnit...Oilers down the Flames but the Avs couldn't hold off the Preds. Boo!!

GO WINGS!!!
johnnyshaka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 01:36 AM   #1138
Karim
College Starter

Of the top four teams in the West, Detroit is the team Calgary is happy to play, splitting the season series and generally playing well against Detroit over the past couple seasons.

Who comes out of the West is anyone's guess...
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:13 AM   #1139
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

I'm not very optimistic for today's Isles game. Just have to hope we see a lackadaisical Devils squad out there (no Marty too much to ask for?).
Old 04-08-2007, 10:56 AM   #1140
Maple Leafs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan View Post
I'm not very optimistic for today's Isles game. Just have to hope we see a lackadaisical Devils squad out there (no Marty too much to ask for?).
Devils are starting Clemenson. Expect them to sleepwalk through this one.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:42 PM   #1141
Draft Dodger
Coordinator

an awesome run for the Avs - they came up just a hair too short. Only 3 losses since the trade deadline, and they've made a ton of improvements in their defensive game.

for the first time in years, they'll have money this offseason, giving Colorado fans a ton of hope for next year.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:04 PM   #1142
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

You gotta be kiddin' me ... Devils send it to OT with a Madden goal at 19:59 of the 3rd.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:12 PM   #1143
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Who does a SOL put in the playoffs?

SI

Old 04-08-2007, 05:14 PM   #1144
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Never mind, found it at TSN since ESPN can't be bothered to care about hockey any more:

The Islanders come into Sunday just one point behind Toronto for the eighth seed in the East and need a victory to get past the Maple Leafs. An overtime loss would only allow New York to tie the Leafs in points, but Toronto would then win the tiebreaker as a result of its higher win total.

SI

Old 04-08-2007, 05:15 PM   #1145
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
Who does a SOL put in the playoffs?

Isles must win, because Toronto has 1 more regulation win & would get the tiebreaker.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:16 PM   #1146
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

And it looks like the Isles did just that.

SI

Old 04-08-2007, 05:16 PM   #1147
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

So, who's starting the 2007 NHL Playoff thread?

SI

Old 04-08-2007, 05:20 PM   #1148
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

I'm just waiting for this game to end so the league can get around to announcing the dates/times for the opening round. I'm going to get tickets for Thrashers-Rangers IF the schedule works out, basically holding off to get a game that doesn't end up on a school night (a night game wouldn't get my 3rd grader in bed before 1AM by the time we got out of the arena & drove home).
Old 04-08-2007, 05:26 PM   #1149
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:
And it looks like the Isles did just that.

SI

Not only did they do just that, but they won on a shootout (with a poke check breaking up the last shot) after letting in the tying goal with 0.7 seconds left in regulation.
Old 04-09-2007, 07:24 AM   #1150
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
So, who's starting the 2007 NHL Playoff thread?

SI

Done

http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...ad.php?t=58101
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote